Author Topic: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning  (Read 79078 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning
« Reply #150 on: August 19, 2014, 07:00:10 AM »
Again - dozens upon dozens of black on black shootings weekly - NOT A FUCKING PEEP FROM THESE ASSHOLES.

One thug gets in an altercation w a cop and there is a questionable shooting and the whole place melts down. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: August 19, 2014, 07:03:23 AM »
Again - dozens upon dozens of black on black shootings weekly - NOT A FUCKING PEEP FROM THESE ASSHOLES.

Didn't you get the memo?

Negroes shooting negroes don't make headline or raise money. 7 black men got popped the same weekend Brown did.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #152 on: August 19, 2014, 07:03:33 AM »
If you are a young kid being conditioned your whole life to believe that all these evil cops are out here to get you and then you see your heroes on television doing this, people marching in the streets.... WHY WOULDN'T you be out there being disrespectful towards the police and starting trouble?

Hell, it's all you really know at that point.

Violence becomes a justifiable political act. Its a very sad loop we are stuck in
A

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: August 19, 2014, 07:22:21 AM »

One thug gets in an altercation w a cop and there is a questionable shooting and the whole place melts down. 

It seems that the black community only accepts blacks shooting other blacks. No other race is allowed to shoot a black.

Pretty much the same way in which they believe they are the only ones that can use the "N" word.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #156 on: August 19, 2014, 10:03:05 AM »
At this point they could show graphic video evidence of michael brown anally violating newborn puppies, smoking crack while machine gunning old ladies,  and beating cops to death and these idiots would still 'show solidarity' with him  ::)

Sad but true.   :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: August 19, 2014, 11:02:19 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 19, 2014, 12:30:35 PM »
Good commentary.

Theater of the Absurd in Ferguson, Missouri
Cal Thomas | Aug 19, 2014

It was in a college theater class that I learned about a genre called "Theater of the Absurd." These were plays written mostly by European playwrights between the 1940s and 1960s, as well as a certain style that flowed from their work.

What reminded me of this is now "playing" in Ferguson, Missouri, following the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown, who was -- select one -- a) innocently walking down the street when a police officer shot him to death without provocation, or, b) walking with a friend in the street and told by a police officer to get on the sidewalk, whereupon a physical confrontation occurred and Brown allegedly tried to grab the officer's gun and was shot by the cop, now identified as Darren Wilson. This after Brown allegedly robbed a convenience store of some cigars and was seen on a store camera intimidating the clerk as he walked out, which may, or may not, have been related to the shooting.

The rioting and looting that followed and the pundits who weighed in with the familiar narrative about slavery, discrimination, stereotyping, joblessness, lack of education and absent fathers, are familiar scenes we have watched in incidents dating back to the race riots of the 1960s. Blue ribbon commissions have been appointed to study the "causes," laws have been passed, little has changed.

The Theater of the Absurd, as defined by The American Heritage Dictionary, is "A form of drama that emphasizes the absurdity of human existence by employing disjointed, repetitious, and meaningless dialogue, purposeless and confusing situations, and plots that lack realistic or logical development."

Doesn't this sound like Ferguson, Missouri, in recent days?

The cast of characters has expanded with the introduction of the National Guard, ordered to Ferguson by Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon to quell the unrest, much of it apparently fomented, according to some locals, by outsiders taking advantage of the situation to engage in criminal activity.<

Just how absurd things are getting in the St. Louis suburb and in some of the commentary written before all the facts are known can be seen in these headlines on the Drudge Report: "George Zimmerman attorney urges caution" (Zimmerman was found not guilty in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin); "Iran's Ayatollah weighs in;" "Jesse Jackson: 'state execution.'"

If jumping to conclusions were an Olympic sport, some of these loudmouths who insert themselves where they don't belong and frequently fan flames instead of working to extinguish them would win gold medals.

The shooting galleries in Chicago and other major cities leave hundreds dead each year. Most shooters and victims are black, or Hispanic, but only the local news gives coverage. There are no statements from the president. No FBI or Justice Department investigative task forces are sent from Washington. I have yet to hear a credible explanation for this.

It is the same when a child disappears. A white child, especially a female, gets a lot of attention, a black child, no matter the gender, not so much. Isn't this a form of racism?

One more question that adds to the absurdity: Why is so little attention paid to African-Americans who have overcome difficult circumstances to become responsible citizens and committed husbands and fathers? Possible answer: It doesn't play into the media's stereotypical portrayal of the black man as a frightening, threatening, menace to society. Blacks who loot stores make for more dramatic pictures than those who are law-abiding. (To their great credit, Brown's parents have repeatedly called for calm in Ferguson, to little avail.)

Don't the major media have a bias of their own in these matters?

It's all so absurd.

http://townhall.com/columnists/calthomas/2014/08/19/theater-of-the-absurd-in-ferguson-missouri-n1880177/page/full

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #160 on: August 19, 2014, 01:00:04 PM »
Violence becomes a justifiable political act. Its a very sad loop we are stuck in

stop watching.  turn off msnbc and cnn and fox anytime they cover this.   won't take long for nielsen and directv ratings to show them that people don't want to see race-baiting and riots.

unfortunately, people DO tune in for this.  I waited 9 days until I finally tuned in, and only because I wanted to be somewhat educated on the subject for the sake of getbig debate :)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #161 on: August 19, 2014, 01:02:05 PM »
stop watching.  turn off msnbc and cnn and fox anytime they cover this.   won't take long for nielsen and directv ratings to show them that people don't want to see race-baiting and riots.

unfortunately, people DO tune in for this.  I waited 9 days until I finally tuned in, and only because I wanted to be somewhat educated on the subject for the sake of getbig debate :)

I'm not referring to TV news.  It's a cultural indoctrination that has been going for decades.
A

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 19, 2014, 01:51:07 PM »
Good commentary.

Theater of the Absurd in Ferguson, Missouri
Cal Thomas | Aug 19, 2014

It was in a college theater class that I learned about a genre called "Theater of the Absurd." These were plays written mostly by European playwrights between the 1940s and 1960s, as well as a certain style that flowed from their work.

What reminded me of this is now "playing" in Ferguson, Missouri, following the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown, who was -- select one -- a) innocently walking down the street when a police officer shot him to death without provocation, or, b) walking with a friend in the street and told by a police officer to get on the sidewalk, whereupon a physical confrontation occurred and Brown allegedly tried to grab the officer's gun and was shot by the cop, now identified as Darren Wilson. This after Brown allegedly robbed a convenience store of some cigars and was seen on a store camera intimidating the clerk as he walked out, which may, or may not, have been related to the shooting.

The rioting and looting that followed and the pundits who weighed in with the familiar narrative about slavery, discrimination, stereotyping, joblessness, lack of education and absent fathers, are familiar scenes we have watched in incidents dating back to the race riots of the 1960s. Blue ribbon commissions have been appointed to study the "causes," laws have been passed, little has changed.

The Theater of the Absurd, as defined by The American Heritage Dictionary, is "A form of drama that emphasizes the absurdity of human existence by employing disjointed, repetitious, and meaningless dialogue, purposeless and confusing situations, and plots that lack realistic or logical development."

Doesn't this sound like Ferguson, Missouri, in recent days?

The cast of characters has expanded with the introduction of the National Guard, ordered to Ferguson by Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon to quell the unrest, much of it apparently fomented, according to some locals, by outsiders taking advantage of the situation to engage in criminal activity.<

Just how absurd things are getting in the St. Louis suburb and in some of the commentary written before all the facts are known can be seen in these headlines on the Drudge Report: "George Zimmerman attorney urges caution" (Zimmerman was found not guilty in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin); "Iran's Ayatollah weighs in;" "Jesse Jackson: 'state execution.'"

If jumping to conclusions were an Olympic sport, some of these loudmouths who insert themselves where they don't belong and frequently fan flames instead of working to extinguish them would win gold medals.

The shooting galleries in Chicago and other major cities leave hundreds dead each year. Most shooters and victims are black, or Hispanic, but only the local news gives coverage. There are no statements from the president. No FBI or Justice Department investigative task forces are sent from Washington. I have yet to hear a credible explanation for this.

It is the same when a child disappears. A white child, especially a female, gets a lot of attention, a black child, no matter the gender, not so much. Isn't this a form of racism?

One more question that adds to the absurdity: Why is so little attention paid to African-Americans who have overcome difficult circumstances to become responsible citizens and committed husbands and fathers? Possible answer: It doesn't play into the media's stereotypical portrayal of the black man as a frightening, threatening, menace to society. Blacks who loot stores make for more dramatic pictures than those who are law-abiding. (To their great credit, Brown's parents have repeatedly called for calm in Ferguson, to little avail.)

Don't the major media have a bias of their own in these matters?

It's all so absurd.

http://townhall.com/columnists/calthomas/2014/08/19/theater-of-the-absurd-in-ferguson-missouri-n1880177/page/full

Meh...I haven't talked to anyone who has made up their minds about the shooting itself.

I've come across plenty who are on one side or another regarding how the cops responded to things.  And, I think it's the police response that has basically continued to escalate the matter.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 19, 2014, 02:21:11 PM »

Meh...I haven't talked to anyone who has made up their minds about the shooting itself.

I've come across plenty who are on one side or another regarding how the cops responded to things.  And, I think it's the police response that has basically continued to escalate the matter.

You didn't see the huffington post headline saying arrest the cop?  Or the CNN interview of the kid's family by Lemon where he was a straight up advocate?  What about the NFL players doing the "hands up" demonstration?  It's a circus. 

I know a number of people who have made up their minds. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #164 on: August 19, 2014, 02:24:41 PM »
You didn't see the huffington post headline saying arrest the cop?  Or the CNN interview of the kid's family by Lemon where he was a straight up advocate?  What about the NFL players doing the "hands up" demonstration?  It's a circus. 

The vast majority of people have totally jumped the gun on this.  They believe the bullshit because they want to
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 19, 2014, 02:28:57 PM »
The vast majority of people have totally jumped the gun on this.  They believe the bullshit because they want to

I agree.  And how do you walk your position back when you have publicly called this an execution?  Good lessons again, but only for people willing to learn.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 19, 2014, 02:40:47 PM »

No, I meant people that I've actually talked to - family, friends, work, etc.  No doubt some have, but I think a lot of this is part and parcel to the police response.

It's not like the cop's side is any surprise.  He wasn't going to claim that he executed the guy on his knees for a minor skirmish, all of which he wrote down on paper before going to work and acting out the murder.  ::)
Of course he's going to claim he was in fear for his life.  Acting as though the cop has released some shocking news is just as absurd, IMO.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 19, 2014, 02:43:07 PM »
havent seen that at all, all the reports i have read said all the shots were from the front and the shots on his arms were makes it unlikely his hands were raised.

yeah, I guess it was the guy who helped with the family's autopsy.  He was saying that the one in the forearm could have been Brown with his back turned, or could've been facing the cop with his arm in the air.  But they also don't have access to all the other info that the prosecution has, so...remains to be seen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 19, 2014, 02:56:57 PM »
where are the blood results for the cop?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 19, 2014, 03:47:38 PM »

yeah, I guess it was the guy who helped with the family's autopsy.  He was saying that the one in the forearm could have been Brown with his back turned, or could've been facing the cop with his arm in the air.  But they also don't have access to all the other info that the prosecution has, so...remains to be seen.

You have a link skip? I read an article on the autopsy performed by their guy and it said it shows that all shots where fired from the front

Do we know how many shots the cop fired yet?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 19, 2014, 04:35:18 PM »

No, I meant people that I've actually talked to - family, friends, work, etc.  No doubt some have, but I think a lot of this is part and parcel to the police response.

It's not like the cop's side is any surprise.  He wasn't going to claim that he executed the guy on his knees for a minor skirmish, all of which he wrote down on paper before going to work and acting out the murder.  ::)
Of course he's going to claim he was in fear for his life.  Acting as though the cop has released some shocking news is just as absurd, IMO.

Understood.  I don't find either the cop's or kid's family response surprising.  The cops are probably always going to say it was a justified use of force, or at a minimum that they're investigating.  The family is going to paint the kid as a choir boy. 

I do think the orbital fracture was surprising.  I didn't expect that. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #171 on: August 19, 2014, 04:42:24 PM »
The orbital fracturing is just more evidence supporting what everyone but the finger pointing black protestors suspected from the beginning...

Every bit of data that has come out so far has corroborated the cop's account and utterly eviscerated the protestors' narrative.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 19, 2014, 05:11:16 PM »
Understood.  I don't find either the cop's or kid's family response surprising.  The cops are probably always going to say it was a justified use of force, or at a minimum that they're investigating.  The family is going to paint the kid as a choir boy. 

I do think the orbital fracture was surprising.  I didn't expect that. 

Yes, precisely why I think the response and handling by the cops is the real issue here.

Tony,

This is what I watched that I was referring to.

Start ~ 1:53, he says it's consistent with him walking away, but it's also consistent with him having is arm up and facing the cop.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/17/justice-department-autopsy-brown-ferguson/14196559/

All other shots are conclusively from the front as I understand.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #173 on: August 19, 2014, 05:48:37 PM »

Yes, precisely why I think the response and handling by the cops is the real issue here.

Tony,

This is what I watched that I was referring to.

Start ~ 1:53, he says it's consistent with him walking away, but it's also consistent with him having is arm up and facing the cop.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/17/justice-department-autopsy-brown-ferguson/14196559/

All other shots are conclusively from the front as I understand.

I don't think the cop mishandled the situation at all.   As for the gun shots, the shots are in distinct groupings.   If four out of five shots clearly entered from the front but one within the grouping may have come from the back but could have come from the front, since all the shots are from the same grouping you must assume the disputed shot did come from the front.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 19, 2014, 05:50:53 PM »
I don't think the cop mishandled the situation at all.   As for the gun shots, the shots are in distinct groupings.   If four out of five shots clearly entered from the front but one within the grouping may have come from the back but could have come from the front, since all the shots are from the same grouping you must assume the disputed shot did come from the front.

the first 4-5 bullets may just spin the dude around lol.

my brother shot a guy in the belly robbing his pharmacy.  dude spun like a top lol.   just a full 360 degree loopy loop.   lots of energy transferred, and who knows what all the body does what parts of it are flying off and being hit at 900 feet per second.

I can imagine 4 bullets in the right arm/ (down or shielding face?) would spin the dude, and the bullets keep coming as long as dude is on his feet, so yeah, some of them may hit him in the back before he drops.

Those 6 rounds came outta the gun FAST.  The dude spun around fast.  Once you make decision to fire, as a cop, you really don't stop until the other guy is horizontal.