Author Topic: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning  (Read 79232 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning
« Reply #175 on: August 19, 2014, 05:59:52 PM »

Yes, precisely why I think the response and handling by the cops is the real issue here.

Tony,

This is what I watched that I was referring to.

Start ~ 1:53, he says it's consistent with him walking away, but it's also consistent with him having is arm up and facing the cop.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/17/justice-department-autopsy-brown-ferguson/14196559/

All other shots are conclusively from the front as I understand.
I call bull shit, if you look at the pattern anybody who is familiar with shooting would say that he started at the hand and as a result of barrel rise his shots continued to go up and to the right.

Could have just as easily hit him from the front or following my scenario above the first shot hit his thumb causing his arm to slightly twist resulting in the placement of the second shot which is the one in question.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #176 on: August 19, 2014, 06:04:12 PM »
I call bull shit, if you look at the pattern anybody who is familiar with shooting would say that he started at the hand and as a result of barrel rise his shots continued to go up and to the right.

Could have just as easily hit him from the front or following my scenario above the first shot hit his thumb causing his arm to slightly twist resulting in the placement of the second shot which is the one in question.

There is a clear pattern of gun shot entry points and it's only logical to conclude that the so-called disputed shot is part of the grouping that came from the front.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #177 on: August 19, 2014, 06:18:06 PM »
The evidence being released so far does support the officer's story.  I also find it hard to believe that the officer would just execute someone in broad daylight surrounded by numerous witnesses.  Anything is possible, but just doesn't make sense at this point.   

Really interested to see what the full toxicology report shows.  Would like to know the amount of marijuana in his system and whether there are any other drugs present. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #178 on: August 19, 2014, 07:08:19 PM »
The evidence being released so far does support the officer's story.  I also find it hard to believe that the officer would just execute someone in broad daylight surrounded by numerous witnesses.  Anything is possible, but just doesn't make sense at this point.   

Really interested to see what the full toxicology report shows.  Would like to know the amount of marijuana in his system and whether there are any other drugs present. 

Really interested to see what the full police officer toxicology report shows.  Or do they only test half of the people in a violent confrontation... and not the one under state authority with the gun who is still breathing?  LOL weird.

Also, IMO, it looks to be a case of the cop giving the dude grief for not obeying the crosswalk.   the dude over-reacting and starting shit, some confusion back and forth about who's gona do what, and after fleeing, the dude came back at the cop and got shot for it.   Legal shoot.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: August 19, 2014, 07:12:33 PM »
Really interested to see what the full police officer toxicology report shows.  Or do they only test half of the people in a violent confrontation... and not the one under state authority with the gun who is still breathing?  LOL weird.

Also, IMO, it looks to be a case of the cop giving the dude grief for not obeying the crosswalk.   the dude over-reacting and starting shit, some confusion back and forth about who's gona do what, and after fleeing, the dude came back at the cop and got shot for it.   Legal shoot.

Yes, you can worry about whether the officer was drunk or high on duty.  I doubt that was the case.  But I'm sure you'll be one of the few people concerned about it. 

You can try and be on all sides of an issue, but it doesn't make you sound very smart.  This wasn't a cop giving a "dude grief for not obeying the crosswalk."  Why do you constantly make stuff up?  The reports are that they were walking down the middle of the street. 

I don't know if it was a "legal shoot," and neither does any reasonably intelligent person who is waiting for the facts to develop. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 19, 2014, 07:14:07 PM »
Yes, you can worry about whether the officer was drunk or high on duty.  I doubt that was the case.  But I'm sure you'll be one of the few people concerned about it. 

Maybe he wasn't amped up on weed.  Or drunk.

Maybe he was spiked up on ECA and Adderall and poping no-doz like candy.  They had 23,000 warrants among 21,000 citizens in that shitty little town.   Sounds like the cops worked a lot. 

However, if you doubt this was the case, we can just let it go.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 19, 2014, 07:18:43 PM »
Maybe he wasn't amped up on weed.  Or drunk.

Maybe he was spiked up on ECA and Adderall and poping no-doz like candy.  They had 23,000 warrants among 21,000 citizens in that shitty little town.   Sounds like the cops worked a lot.  

However, if you doubt this was the case, we can just let it go.

Maybe he smoked a pcp-laced cigarette that had been dipped in LSD, after being kept in a bag of cocaine.  

I don't recall reading or hearing any credible source saying the cop appeared to be under the influence of anything, other than fear.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: August 19, 2014, 08:07:02 PM »
Maybe he smoked a pcp-laced cigarette that had been dipped in LSD, after being kept in a bag of cocaine. 

I don't recall reading or hearing any credible source saying the cop appeared to be under the influence of anything, other than fear. 

I don't either.  But they should still check him.  Also who reported Brown appeared to be under the influence of weed?

Most people are required to pee in a cup for a slip-and-fall at work, but not for a shooting?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 19, 2014, 08:52:37 PM »
I don't either.  But they should still check him.  Also who reported Brown appeared to be under the influence of weed?

Most people are required to pee in a cup for a slip-and-fall at work, but not for a shooting?

I posted the link to the report about Brown having weed in his system. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 19, 2014, 09:17:08 PM »
I posted the link to the report about Brown having weed in his system. 

Can you please post the report of the police shooter's bloodwork also?

It'd be pretty biased of the police dept to test a dead man, but not the man who shot him.

Given the PD, I'm not hugely surprised, however. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: August 19, 2014, 09:20:06 PM »
Can you please post the report of the police shooter's bloodwork also?

It'd be pretty biased of the police dept to test a dead man, but not the man who shot him.

Given the PD, I'm not hugely surprised, however. 

No.  You can run down that rabbit trail all by your lonesome.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #186 on: August 20, 2014, 02:53:27 AM »
So what if he had weed in his system? I hardly think that's indicative of violence.
If anything, I would think that would have the effect of making him mellow...
Maybe Wilson thought he was gonna take his donut?  ???
w

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: August 20, 2014, 04:30:53 AM »
I'm tired of seeing this shit on tv and all these people glorifying this thug.all the evidence so far fits the cops story. the two liars I mean witnesses that said brown turned around and was giving up are full of shit,remember they also said brown was being shot at and hit while walking away and they knew this because his body was jerking when the bullets were hitting him,the autopsy has proven them wrong so you can take the two liars I mean witnesses testimonies and throw them out the window.there are real issues in America and and all these people look like fools rallying around this thug

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #188 on: August 20, 2014, 05:34:31 AM »
Ok, so this is what happened.

The Gentle Giant and his friends (lets call them lil blunt blunt and Curtis) got up early on August 9th. Double G, blunt blunt and Curtis put on their most professional attire and strolled through downtown Ferguson searching for employment or volunteer work.

"Say blunt blunt, all of this walking in my flip flops is making me tired", Curtis said. Blunt blunt replied- " Sure thing pal, let's stop at the smoke shop and pick up some soda pop." As the three men walked into the store, the shop owner immediately offered them free cigars. "Oh boy, that's awful nice of you" said double G. But when he reached out to take the cigars from the shop owner, the shop owner noticed that all three men had violated the stores strict -"No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" policy. Curtis was barefoot. Blunt blunt was wearing bunny slippers. Double G was wearing flip flops. The shop owner announced to the group that he would gladly give them free cigars if they agreed to go home and put on appropriate attire. But by the time the shop owner spoke, the three men were on their way out of the store. The shop owner chased after them and encountered double G by the entrance. double G was startled by the shop owner and thought he was being tickled. Double G politely asked the store owner to stop tickling him, gave him a friendly bear hug and gently walked out of the smoke shop.  

The friendly trio continued to stop at local businesses in the area, smoking cigars and seeking full time employment.....

(To be continued)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: August 20, 2014, 05:35:48 AM »
So what if he had weed in his system? I hardly think that's indicative of violence.
If anything, I would think that would have the effect of making him mellow...
Maybe Wilson thought he was gonna take his donut?  ???
Yea I know what you mean, one look at the video tape from the store sure show he was mellow

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #190 on: August 20, 2014, 05:39:35 AM »
Yea I know what you mean, one look at the video tape from the store sure show he was mellow

My theory is he didn't have enough ganja in his system.   I always take two more hits for good luck.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 20, 2014, 06:16:05 AM »
My theory is he didn't have enough ganja in his system.   I always take two more hits for good luck.
Ahh he had just enough to piss him off? Must have been why he was stealing sweets

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #192 on: August 20, 2014, 06:18:54 AM »
Ahh he had just enough to piss him off? Must have been why he was stealing sweets

He must have been coming down.  That's what the cigars were for. 
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: August 20, 2014, 06:41:52 AM »
And now, there are reports that this meek and mild "gentle giant" almost knocked Darren Wilson's eye out of socket.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #194 on: August 20, 2014, 09:00:47 AM »
Ok, so this is what happened.

The Gentle Giant and his friends (lets call them lil blunt blunt and Curtis) got up early on August 9th. Double G, blunt blunt and Curtis put on their most professional attire and strolled through downtown Ferguson searching for employment or volunteer work.

"Say blunt blunt, all of this walking in my flip flops is making me tired", Curtis said. Blunt blunt replied- " Sure thing pal, let's stop at the smoke shop and pick up some soda pop." As the three men walked into the store, the shop owner immediately offered them free cigars. "Oh boy, that's awful nice of you" said double G. But when he reached out to take the cigars from the shop owner, the shop owner noticed that all three men had violated the stores strict -"No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" policy. Curtis was barefoot. Blunt blunt was wearing bunny slippers. Double G was wearing flip flops. The shop owner announced to the group that he would gladly give them free cigars if they agreed to go home and put on appropriate attire. But by the time the shop owner spoke, the three men were on their way out of the store. The shop owner chased after them and encountered double G by the entrance. double G was startled by the shop owner and thought he was being tickled. Double G politely asked the store owner to stop tickling him, gave him a friendly bear hug and gently walked out of the smoke shop.  

The friendly trio continued to stop at local businesses in the area, smoking cigars and seeking full time employment.....

(To be continued)

"Meanwhile, officer wilson had just returned home from his morning backwoods Klan meeting and was getting ready to go to work. As he groomed his shaved head and redneck moustache in the mirror using his new vintage ww2 era Nazi-issued razor he purchased at last weekend's gun show, he thought to himself 'gee, i cant wait to kill me some neegars today!' as be smiled with anticipation of his days work. He put on his uniform and walked out to his patrol car, admiring the new Confederate flag he had flying from his house. As he got in his patrol car he turned on the radio for his days' orders. The police chief came on the radio: 'ok wilson, i was looking at the numbers and you are behind on this month's quota of innocent black child execution..you need to step it up son! Now go out there and kill some neegars or else!!' This was news to officer wilson's ears! With a big evil grin on his face he set off down the street looking for the first black person he could find..."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: August 20, 2014, 10:20:10 AM »
I'm tired of seeing this shit on tv and all these people glorifying this thug.all the evidence so far fits the cops story. the two liars I mean witnesses that said brown turned around and was giving up are full of shit,remember they also said brown was being shot at and hit while walking away and they knew this because his body was jerking when the bullets were hitting him,the autopsy has proven them wrong so you can take the two liars I mean witnesses testimonies and throw them out the window.there are real issues in America and and all these people look like fools rallying around this thug

I'm on the verge of agreeing with blacken.   :o

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #196 on: August 20, 2014, 10:22:27 AM »
I'm on the verge of agreeing with blacken.   :o

Me, too!!

Who says there are no such things as miracles?  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 20, 2014, 10:29:29 AM »
Did you hear the Missouri Governor's statement?  Absolutely outrageous.  Calling for a prosecution.  Repeatedly saying there needs to be justice for the kid's family.  Maybe I missed it, but I didn't hear anything about protecting the officer's Constitutional rights.  Talk about a lynch mob environment.  

It is Zimmerman/Martin part deux.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: August 20, 2014, 10:30:10 AM »
Me, too!!

Who says there are no such things as miracles?  ;D

lol   :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: August 20, 2014, 10:55:22 AM »
Did you hear the Missouri Governor's statement?  Absolutely outrageous.  Calling for a prosecution.  Repeatedly saying there needs to be justice for the kid's family.  Maybe I missed it, but I didn't hear anything about protecting the officer's Constitutional rights.  Talk about a lynch mob environment.  

It is Zimmerman/Martin part deux.

No kidding. In fact, Brown's family hired the same lawyers that were with Trayvon Martin's family. Didn't they just suffer an embarrassing lost last year?