Author Topic: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning  (Read 79226 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Ferguson 'victim' has rap sheet, robbed store same morning
« Reply #300 on: August 22, 2014, 07:14:30 PM »
Based on his posts i dont think he is racist at all. Nothing has suggested that.

I'm guilty of the crime of noticing.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #301 on: August 22, 2014, 07:18:02 PM »
He dislikes me and makes it personal.  Notice how hes hijacked this entire thread to attack me.  Yet he says I'm the one obessed with him.  Guy has issues.

I don't really dislike you. 

You're kind of wind-baggy and you remind me of one of those guys who holds court when you're among idiots but gets shut down with a quickness when you're around educated people who aren't of your same political stripe.

Basically, one of those little brother kind of guys I've always liked to antagonize (since I am sort of a dick sometimes, lol). 

If that means I have issues, well, ok then.  lol.  I'll try to do better.  Sincerely.

Now, I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to the wisdom you were sharing earlier so if you already answered this, my apologies;  What percentage of innocent folks of a given group do you think it's acceptable to inconvenience/humiliate/whatever with stop and frisk?  If it's a sliding percentage depending on the percentage of folks who are arrested, can you describe the relationship between those 2 percentages?

^^^That question was horribly phrased so if you're not sure what I mean, I'll take another crack at it.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #302 on: August 22, 2014, 07:19:41 PM »
Based on his posts i dont think he is racist at all. Nothing has suggested that.

Fair enough. 

I accept that you're telling the truth.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #303 on: August 22, 2014, 07:20:06 PM »

You're kind of wind-baggy and you remind me of one of those guys who holds court when you're among idiots but gets shut down with a quickness when you're around educated people who aren't of your same political stripe.

Basically, one of those little brother kind of guys I've always liked to antagonize (since I am sort of a dick sometimes, lol). 

If that means I have issues, well, ok then.  lol.  I'll try to do better.  Sincerely.

Now, I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to the wisdom you were sharing earlier so if you already answered this, my apologies;  What percentage of innocent folks of a given group do you think it's acceptable to inconvenience/humiliate/whatever with stop and frisk?  If it's a sliding percentage depending on the percentage of folks who are arrested, can you describe the relationship between those 2 percentages?

^^^That question was horribly phrased so if you're not sure what I mean, I'll take another crack at it.

Prove that I'm pro-rape and pro-racism.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #304 on: August 22, 2014, 07:24:44 PM »

Your assessment of my character couldn't be more off.   I'm always open to new ideas and I admit when I am wrong. 
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #305 on: August 22, 2014, 07:28:30 PM »
Prove that I'm pro-rape and pro-racism.

To what end?  If you think you're not, that's good enough for me.

Anyway, even if the positions you've taken indicate that you're pro-rape and pro-racism that doesn't necessarily mean you are that way. 

You're not bothered, really, are you, Archer?

You're coming off like a bit of a weirdo here.  This is the internet, not real life.  You haven't been dishonored or challenged to a duel.   

So change your freakin' tampon and get back to the subject.  You won't have lost face by doing that, I promise.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: August 22, 2014, 07:34:13 PM »
Your assessment of my character couldn't be more off.   I'm always open to new ideas and I admit when I am wrong. 

Admirable and very possibly true.   Some folks here seem to like you so there's that, at the very least.

Did you understand by shittily worded question about stop and frisk?  Had you already answered that, maybe?.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #307 on: August 22, 2014, 07:39:29 PM »
To what end?  If you think you're not, that's good enough for me.

Anyway, even if the positions you've taken indicate that you're pro-rape and pro-racism that doesn't necessarily mean you are that way. 

You're not bothered, really, are you, Archer?

You're coming off like a bit of a weirdo here.  This is the internet, not real life.  You haven't been dishonored or challenged to a duel.   

So change your freakin' tampon and get back to the subject.  You won't have lost face by doing that, I promise.

A man of integrity backs up his accusations.  You won't or more specifically, you can't.   When you originally accused me of being pro-rape I challenged you to prove it but you backed down and claimed that's not what you meant.  That makes you a coward and a liar.  Every time I have asked you to prove your accusations you deflect by either ignoring the request or by attempting to play some kind of pathetic mental game to get under my skin.    

I'm not coming off as a weirdo, you are.   You're the one who hijacked this thread for three or so pages for the express purpose of whining about me. When I did post an article and link to your original  post you completely ignored it and continued obsessing over me.  
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #308 on: August 22, 2014, 08:06:07 PM »
A man of integrity backs up his accusations.  You won't or more specifically, you can't.   When you originally accused me of being pro-rape I challenged you to prove it but you backed down and claimed that's not what you meant.  That makes you a coward and a liar.  Every time I have asked you to prove your accusations you deflect by either ignoring the request or by attempting to play some kind of pathetic mental game to get under my skin.    

I'm not coming off as a weirdo, you are.   You're the one who hijacked this thread for three or so pages for the express purpose of whining about me. When I did post an article and link to your original  post you completely ignored it and continued obsessing over me.  

You're wrong.  I think I can back up my accusations but if you ARE a troll, then spending time digging through your post history is what you want.  And regardless of how you try to frame things, I'm not playing that.

The first rule of dealing with trolls is not to feed 'em.  If you think that means I lack integrity, I guess I'll have to live with that, lol.  (Along with being accused of being a child-rapist, lol.)

Look, if you're not a racist raper, then your future posts will reflect that and I'll have been proven wrong anyway, right?

So, if you have nothing to be defensive about, be patient and it will be apparent to everyone, even me.  (Of course, if you do go on to  make more racist and misogynistic posts, I'm sure I won't be the only one to notice, lol.)

Now quit trying to make this thread be about you while simultaneously complaining that it's been derailed, lol.  

You're OK IRL, aren't you?  

Anyway, are you saying you posted an article related to my question about what percentage of a given group of folks subjected to stop and frisk need to be arrested to make the program morally acceptable?  Put another way, what percentage of folks would need to be innocent to make you say that the program ISN'T worthwhile?  Wondering what your thoughts are on the issue. 

If you're still too flustered to answer right now, that's cool.  Just answer tomorrow or whenever.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #309 on: August 22, 2014, 08:14:36 PM »
You're wrong.  I think I can back up my accusations but if you ARE a troll, then spending time digging through your post history is what you want.  And regardless of how you try to frame things, I'm not playing that.

The first rule of dealing with trolls is not to feed 'em.  If you think that means I lack integrity, I guess I'll have to live with that, lol.  (Along with being accused of being a child-rapist, lol.)

Look, if you're not a racist raper, then your future posts will reflect that and I'll have been proven wrong anyway, right?

So, if you have nothing to be defensive about, be patient and it will be apparent to everyone, even me.  (Of course, if you do go on to  make more racist and misogynistic posts, I'm sure I won't be the only one to notice, lol.)

Now quit trying to make this thread be about you while simultaneously complaining that it's been derailed, lol. 

You're OK IRL, aren't you? 

Anyway, are you saying you posted an article related to my question about what percentage of a given group of folks subjected to stop and frisk need to be arrested to make the program morally acceptable?  (Put another way, what percentage of folks would need to be innocent to make you say that the program ISN'T worthwhile?)  Wondering what your thoughts are on the issue.

You either can back up your talk or you can't. You can't.  This post is nothing more than a cop out. 
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #310 on: August 22, 2014, 08:26:49 PM »
You either can back up your talk or you can't. You can't.  This post is nothing more than a cop out. 

Ouch. You win. lol

I think I just have your mojo.  Why? I don't know. lol

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #311 on: August 22, 2014, 08:38:15 PM »
Ouch. You win. lol

I think I just have your mojo.  Why? I don't know. lol

No one reading your posts and mine thinks anyone but you comes off as weird and obsessed.   
A

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #312 on: August 22, 2014, 09:44:39 PM »
No one reading your posts and mine thinks anyone but you comes off as weird and obsessed.   

This ^^^

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #313 on: August 22, 2014, 10:01:48 PM »
This ^^^

WTF?  I feel betrayed.

Aren't you from the Bay Area?  Thought we were supposed to stick together but oh well.  lol

I'm from Alameda, btw.

(I'll refrain from insulting you because I think I've read good shit from you either on the training board or the steroid board.)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #314 on: August 22, 2014, 11:37:51 PM »
Insult away, I'm sure I deserve plenty  :-\

I'm also in alameda , in the nice part of San Leandro up on the hill. Unfortunately the part down the hill is not so nice thanks to "good boys" and a city council determined to gouge my paycheck to pay for importing a never ending stream of Michael Browns in from Oakland and make endless excuses for them.

My petite black neighbor was recently mugged and pistol whipped by "good boys" (driving a brand new caddy) in Safeway parking lot in broad daylight, the shitbags don't show any loyalty to "their people" but their defenders rabidly close ranks and make it all about race.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #315 on: August 23, 2014, 02:55:02 AM »
Yeah.  His story does not sound credible at all. 

That was my first inclination as well. The initial impression I got was that his was a performance for the camera. Despite the veracity of his testimony, or lack thereof which has yet to be determined, it doesn't change the fact that there are serious issues that most definitely need to be addressed.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: August 23, 2014, 03:09:13 AM »
Please point out the "urban youth" in your phaggoty photo......because right now you come off as not having a fucking clue about the criminal element that inner city police officers are up against in the U.S.

ChopperRider, I really don't want to seem rude, ...but I think your comment truly illustrates a big part of what is wrong in your society. In answer to your question, I will say there is no need to point out the "urban youth" in that photo. You are looking at them.

Please don't assume I know nothing about the criminal element that inner city police officers are up against in the US. I know much more than you know, and I have seen much more than you could possibly imagine. I am very well aware of what the mean streets of inner city USA are like. I've seen them first hand, up close & personal. Where do you think I learned how to use an Uzi? hint: it wasn't in Tel Aviv or on a film set. ;)

Another stupid fucking Canadian thinking his small-world, distorted level of self-importance, opinion needs to be heard.  ::)

Is there really a need to hurl insults? really? For the record he is a she, and my world is pretty encompassing.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: August 23, 2014, 04:00:49 AM »

Near as I can tell, she stole it from a local radio stations FB post and substituted their claim of having a very connected media source with her own claim of having a well connected friend.

http://therightscoop.com/report-key-witness-dorian-johnson-now-admits-that-michael-brown-attacked-officer-wilson/

Lol...Canadian's matter so little that they will do anything to portray themselves as important.

I never stole it from anyone. My source told me. If they heard it from the same people that radio station heard it from I don't know, ...but this is the first I'm hearing of that radio station. I'm in Canada remember. The CRTC goes to great lengths to limit the amount of "cultural pollution" (their term, not mine) that makes it across the airwaves from the USA.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: August 23, 2014, 04:18:21 AM »
heres the issue Kore.

If in regards to the "pro racial prejudice" comment youre referring to the stop and frisk law he was arguing for. That has nothing to do with black people. He isnt advocating stopping blacks b/c they are black he is advocating stoping blacks b/c they commit a dispropotionately higher amount of crime. He would advocate stopping of whites if it was the other way around.

It isnt a race thing its a statistics thing

I can barely believe the BS circular logic on display, ...even by the likes of you.

Of course any demographic group is going to rate statistically higher in criminal stats when they are disproportionately targeted as in "stop n' frisk" It's a complete violation of the 4th Amendment.
Another set of stats shows Blacks are twice as likely to be searched for drugs and/or weapons than Whites, all the while Whites are twice as likely to be carrying illicit drugs and/or weapons. Of crime stats & conviction rates are going to be skewed by those numbers. Even the most ignorant know that, why doesn't Tony? It's ludicrous.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #319 on: August 23, 2014, 06:43:43 AM »
I can barely believe the BS circular logic on display, ...even by the likes of you.

Of course any demographic group is going to rate statistically higher in criminal stats when they are disproportionately targeted as in "stop n' frisk" It's a complete violation of the 4th Amendment.
Another set of stats shows Blacks are twice as likely to be searched for drugs and/or weapons than Whites, all the while Whites are twice as likely to be carrying illicit drugs and/or weapons. Of crime stats & conviction rates are going to be skewed by those numbers. Even the most ignorant know that, why doesn't Tony? It's ludicrous.

None of this is accurate. They are searched more often BECAUSE their demographic commits the most gun crimes. Stop and frisk has nothing to do with the disproportionate number of gun crimes comitted by blacks and hispanics.  Its a reaction to it.  Whites arent twice as likely to have drugs and weapons.   This is a pure lie.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: August 23, 2014, 06:47:55 AM »

so the reason that stop and frisk started was a result of the findings of stop and frisk?

I never said it wasn constitutional ding bat only that it wasnt racist.

link to the study showing whites are more likely to be carrying drugs and guns.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: August 23, 2014, 06:48:47 AM »
None of this is accurate. They are searched more often BECAUSE their demographic commits the most gun crimes. Stop and frisk has nothing to do with the disproportionate number of gun crimes comitted by blacks and hispanics.  Its a reaction to it.  Whites arent twice as likely to have drugs and weapons.   This is a pure lie.
LMFAO exactly jagsons dumbass thinks stop and frisk was instituted by findings of stop and frisk...hows that for circular fucking logic?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #322 on: August 23, 2014, 06:50:13 AM »
LMFAO exactly jagsons dumbass thinks stop and frisk was instituted by findings of stop and frisk...hows that for circular fucking logic?

Dude, I laughed hard after reading her post. 
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: August 24, 2014, 02:12:12 AM »
Dude, I laughed hard after reading her post. 

I'm happy for you that you're able to laugh. You should laugh as much as possible while you still can, because I'm pretty darn sure you're gonna be crying soon enough.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #324 on: August 24, 2014, 05:57:43 AM »
I'm happy for you that you're able to laugh. You should laugh as much as possible while you still can, because I'm pretty darn sure you're gonna be crying soon enough.

Why is that?
A