Author Topic: Sneak preview of Radu 3 weeks out  (Read 63072 times)

Uncle Junior

Re: Sneak preview of Radu 3 weeks out
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2014, 09:22:13 AM »
Way to hijack a thread!   ;D

"I do alpha male sheeitt".  :-*

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2014, 11:06:33 AM »
"I do alpha male sheeitt".  :-*

Go away, thanks

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2014, 11:09:13 AM »
Tell him to start post here so he can get his blue stars soon.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2014, 11:33:00 AM »
Bravo iMeister!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2014, 11:37:02 AM »
I am trying both.. this is the only one available so far.. I am also learning how it works .. will post pics with no 2.. it was not sunny today except in some shots ..(golden bronze it is)

smooth as a babys ass with no muscle. good job.

b

Uncle Junior

« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2014, 11:42:34 AM »
smooth as a babys ass with no muscle. good job.

What would you have done differently in Radu's prep out of curiosity no one?

Are you planning on releasing your book anytime soon. I have the Gal/No One diet e-book but wanted to get the training one you talked about.

Is it finished yet bro?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2014, 11:58:25 AM »
What would you have done differently in Radu's prep no one out of curiosity?

Are you planning on releasing your book anytime soon. I have the Gal/No One diet e-book but wanted to get the training one you talked about.

Is it finished yet bro?

books not done dude. dunno if i'll ever get around to finishing it.

the first thing 'clearly incompetent' fucked up was putting borat on deca and eq as pre contest stack. just wasted mgs. of course, clearly incompetent has never used anything he suggests people do, hes a parasite who just reguritates what he sees/ hears/ reads. so it comes a no surprise.

borats had a good 20 weeks to put on the dense tissue which he is clearly lacking, which he could have put on if he wasnt under the guidance of such a hack. thats the first problem.

the second problem is that sev that dildo has been dieitng him for 20 weeks when he didnt need it. then he gave him compounds that in conjunction do fuck all. and then deprived him of cals and compounds that could have been used in the early stages of his prep to fill him out and create some good tissue.

in closing, he pretty much fucked it all up. like theres nothing about this he didnt fuck up. poor borat. he doesnt know better. they live on the other side of the moon over there so he figures his buddy sev is on the inside track when it comes to all this. lol
b

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2014, 12:07:07 PM »
Bravo iMeister!

Basile would suck a lot of cocks for those blue stars.

Simple Simon

« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2014, 12:10:17 PM »

the first thing 'clearly incompetent' fucked up was putting borat on deca and eq as pre contest stack. just wasted mgs. of course, clearly incompetent has never used anything he suggests people do, hes a parasite who just reguritates what he sees/ hears/ reads. so it comes a no surprise.

borats had a good 20 weeks to put on the dense tissue which he is clearly lacking, which he could have put on if he wasnt under the guidance of such a hack. thats the first problem.

the second problem is that sev that dildo has been dieitng him for 20 weeks when he didnt need it. then he gave him compounds that in conjunction do fuck all. and then deprived him of cals and compounds that could have been used in the early stages of his prep to fill him out and create some good tissue.

in closing, he pretty much fucked it all up. like theres nothing about this he didnt fuck up. poor borat. he doesnt know better. they live on the other side of the moon over there so he figures his buddy sev is on the inside track when it comes to all this. lol
He could have used different compounds and ate way more food for 8-10 weeks and dropped the weight in 8 and then ate back up again and filled out.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2014, 12:29:15 PM »

Without proper carb/water balance the muscles have shrunk so quickly the skin hasn't tightened up around them. Follow "no one's" advice and try to get some semblance of muscle thickness and then shrink the skin into it. You should have the skin acting like shrink wrap and it should look and feel dry.

Better have his arms in near his torso for the majority of his posing routine, because when he extends he disappears. Focus on ab, ab/thigh, or lat shots where his arms are secondary anyway because they are going to disappear.

He is too early for 3 weeks out.....

Uncle Junior

« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2014, 12:33:38 PM »

About the book's that's a shame, I was really enjoying your thread, honestly put like and inch on my arms doing the kinda training you talked about although I still don't fully understand it. I just totally up the volume and frequency and have no or very little rest....fucking brutal.

I used to do that kinda training in for MMA and I think I was probably in the best shape of my life. Is your routine similar to say stuff like " The Rich Franklin Workout" in below video or like than Randy Couture type workouts......or say some of the Milos Sarcev hour long giant set stuff or are there fundamentally many differences other than no or very little sets, high volume and high frequency?

Would be really cool if you could continue with that thread of yours, was probably the best one I ever read on Getbig for training.

About Radu, what drugs would you have had him on and at what doses. I just come off test for 1st ever cycle, about month off now ( test didn't do much for me) so would be good to see what you recommend for a second cycle for relative noob to sterons. 750mg Test made my fucking RBC go through the roof had to give two pints of blood, not sure how Radu can handle 1600mg as a first cycle, seems nuts to me personally (no disrespect to sev) but i guess people have different thresholds.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2014, 12:44:39 PM »
Basile would suck a lot of cocks for those blue stars.

I'm glad that father Ron is a man with values.

the trainer

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2014, 12:48:29 PM »
I am trying both.. this is the only one available so far.. I am also learning how it works .. will post pics with no 2.. it was not sunny today except in some shots ..(golden bronze it is)

Sev is excited about touching radu and about to cum in his pants.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2014, 01:40:43 PM »
no one could teach him how to pussy out of a show due to fear of losing and go to a pizza parlor only to become an old bitter man later on  :'(

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2014, 01:50:37 PM »

lol dont tell me he s on steroids, he looks like a natty there.

Simple Simon

« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2014, 01:51:47 PM »
lol dont tell me he s on steroids, he looks like a natty there.
a minimum 0f 1600mgs for 20 weeks

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2014, 01:53:22 PM »
he would do well in a natty contest

problem is sev is a know it all

who knows fuck all

at least he got a chance to fulfill his life long ambition of rubbing radu in the groin area

thats ultimately what this was all about

sevs journey from the closet to openly massaging his "friend"
T

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2014, 01:54:03 PM »
ok we've seen the preview. when do we see the after shots?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2014, 01:55:23 PM »
a minimum 0f 1600mgs for 20 weeks
this has to be a joke, unfuckingbeliavable.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2014, 03:07:21 PM »

Classic posing is back

after some carbs

Dude looks great!

Shame to waste all that Dream Tan...gonna wash off the moment he gets back in the pool.

Simple Simon

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2014, 03:10:08 PM »

Looks like they are waiting to score some krokodil

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2014, 03:29:32 PM »

Looks like they are waiting to score some krokodil

2, 4, 1, 3

Uncle Junior

« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2014, 04:53:05 PM »
2, 4, 1, 3

2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2.......Sev is she single bro  ???

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2014, 05:27:18 PM »

Would be really cool if you could continue with that thread of yours, was probably the best one I ever read on Getbig for training.

About Radu, what drugs would you have had him on and at what doses. I just come off test for 1st ever cycle, about month off now ( test didn't do much for me) so would be good to see what you recommend for a second cycle for relative noob to sterons. 750mg Test made my fucking RBC go through the roof had to give two pints of blood, not sure how Radu can handle 1600mg as a first cycle, seems nuts to me personally (no disrespect to sev) but i guess people have different thresholds.

UJ no disrespect to you but it wasn't the test that did nothing, it was your lifestyle.
You cant party and eat like you did and expect results.
Your RBC would most likely be genetics , Hormones raise this , some more than others but
generally for the majority Test is fine, it's how your body processes things that caused this elevation.

If you go back on get it monitored and try diff compounds to see what agrees with you.  :)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2014, 05:31:00 PM »
Christ, the women in that photo are hideous. All 4 of them.
That the truth   :D