Author Topic: Sneak preview of Radu 3 weeks out  (Read 63108 times)

Uncle Junior

Re: Sneak preview of Radu 3 weeks out
« Reply #550 on: August 20, 2014, 03:08:15 AM »
Lol, he told the room, not just you.

Yes and to me and my friend privately when we were chatting with him 1-2-1 asking questions, told me his whole drug protocol, what to do what not to do.
I have all the notes I was taking down.
And video, I will get it an post maybe.
Said "never go below 250g carbs" unless for last few weeks and just up cardio instead.
The guy trains 5 hours a day.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #551 on: August 20, 2014, 03:16:07 AM »
5 hrs a day is excessive unless its 2hrs weights 1 1/2 hrs cardio and 1 1/2 hours sex

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #552 on: August 20, 2014, 03:20:55 AM »
5 hours a day is just simply stupid!  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #553 on: August 20, 2014, 03:28:30 AM »
what idiot came up with 5 hours a day?

I swear the IQ averages double digits around here. Do you REALLY think me and Disgusted don't know what we are doing? Are you THAT stupid? Jesus Fucking Christ  ;D

I take a beginner who was obese in a year and a half to competitive bodybuilding, Disgusted is doing the fine tuning. The subject looks better that the detractors ever will, everything is on point, so what is the problem?

I am not explaining myself, I am sincerely dumbfounded because I realize that most here have no fucking a clue as to how the human body works.

The only guy who understands how things work seems to be Van Bilderass and he pointed out the exact obvious.

The rest cannot get out of the little box they think from and bark like blind dogs.

You think you can do better than me and Jim? show me the people you prepped and their results. Especially beginners after 1-2 cycles.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #554 on: August 20, 2014, 03:31:24 AM »

Said "never go below 250g carbs" unless for last few weeks and just up cardio instead.
The guy trains 5 hours a day.

If you can get away with 250 grams per day then by all means. Better yet, 500g a day. :D
It depends on how fat you are, how long until target date etc.
I have no problem with carbs, if you can eat them then do so. Though can't deny some pros under Palumbo have looked good despite the keto diet.

My training partner is a couple of months out of show and carbs are around 100 a day, with "only" 300 grams of protein (plus some aminos). And he's doing 2-3 hours of low intensity cardio a day (2 weight sessions per day most days). What should he do, lower protein so he can increase carbs to 250? Increase cardio to maybe 5-6 hours to accomodate for the carbs?

Also remember, Lee was never one of the crazy shredded guys. Flabby glutes. :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: August 20, 2014, 03:34:08 AM »
Radu trains 4 times a week with weights for almost an hour and does 2 sessions currently of 45 min low intensity cardio. Diet varies.

Lee forgot to mention that when you have two pharmacies up your ass the body needs more arbs than a beginner competitor on his 3rd cycle  ;) .. also not everyone has the same metabolism.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: August 20, 2014, 03:35:46 AM »
Radu trains 4 times a week with weights for almost an hour and does 2 sessions currently of 45 min low intensity cardio. Diet varies.

That sounds normal.

Keep up the good work, brothers.
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #557 on: August 20, 2014, 03:35:47 AM »
5 hours a day is just simply stupid!  :D

One dude who was jacked as all hell during his first show told me he did 9 hours of cardio a day.
I asked him why, told me he wasn't working so when people went to work he went out to walk. :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: August 20, 2014, 03:39:18 AM »
One dude who was jacked as all hell during his first show told me he did 9 hours of cardio a day.
I asked him why, told me he wasn't working so when people went to work he went out to walk. :D
That`s insane!   ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: August 20, 2014, 04:04:48 AM »
Sev comparing himself to disgusted

Is like comparing piss to champagne
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #560 on: August 20, 2014, 04:11:20 AM »
I know a guy who did a show and did 6 hours cardio a day

He was a postman.

::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: August 20, 2014, 04:15:07 AM »
I know a guy who did a show and did 6 hours cardio a day

He was a postman.

::)
Believe it or not,but Dave Mastorakis told me that he and Mike Mentzer would walk the mailmans route for their cardio.

Simple Simon

« Reply #562 on: August 20, 2014, 04:22:38 AM »
Believe it or not,but Dave Mastorakis told me that he and Mike Mentzer would walk the mailmans route for their cardio.
Casual walking isnt exactly an athletic endeavour.
People ask me if I do cardio, I say, I walk the dogs, but really, it isnt cardio in the true sense, my heart rate isnt soaring or Im not perspiring so really as far as im concerned its not true cardio.

saying a guy walks 9 hours a day for cardio is like saying everyone does cardio who walks from a to b.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #563 on: August 20, 2014, 04:27:59 AM »
5 hrs a day is excessive unless its 2hrs weights 1 1/2 hrs cardio and 1 1/2 hours sex

He's a pro, that's his job, why wouldn't he train 5 hours a day.
I 100% believe he does when pre contest mode.
3 x 1 hour cardio (LISS) + 2 x 1 Hour Weights.

Simple Simon

« Reply #564 on: August 20, 2014, 04:29:52 AM »

He's a pro, that's his job, why wouldn't he train 5 hours a day.
I 100% believe he does when pre contest mode.
3 x 1 hour cardio (LISS) + 2 x 1 Hour Weights.

Booty will be along shortly to clear this shit up.

Simple Simon

« Reply #565 on: August 20, 2014, 04:33:05 AM »
Do you REALLY think me and Disgusted don't know what we are doing?

No one ever said Disgusted doesnt know what hes doing Sev.
You on the other hand.

I bet disgusted is cringing with your name being in the same sentance when discussing contest prep.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: August 20, 2014, 04:36:00 AM »
lee does up to 3 hours of cardio per day in the on season. For off season he eats cake and does weights only.

Simple Simon

« Reply #567 on: August 20, 2014, 04:37:18 AM »
lee does up to 3 hours of cardio per day in the on season. For off season he eats cake and does weights only.
"let him eat cake"

Uncle Junior

« Reply #568 on: August 20, 2014, 04:37:55 AM »
what idiot came up with 5 hours a day?

I swear the IQ averages double digits around here. Do you REALLY think me and Disgusted don't know what we are doing? Are you THAT stupid? Jesus Fucking Christ  ;D

I take a beginner who was obese in a year and a half to competitive bodybuilding, Disgusted is doing the fine tuning. The subject looks better that the detractors ever will, everything is on point, so what is the problem?

I am not explaining myself, I am sincerely dumbfounded because I realize that most here have no fucking a clue as to how the human body works.

The only guy who understands how things work seems to be Van Bilderass and he pointed out the exact obvious.

The rest cannot get out of the little box they think from and bark like blind dogs.

You think you can do better than me and Jim? show me the people you prepped and their results. Especially beginners after 1-2 cycles.

You have done an amazing Job with what you have had to work with and no doubt in 1-2 year time Radu (if he keeps it up) will add more muscle with same level conditioning etc. The fact that this is first time on gear, only trained 6 months is amazing in itself no question.
But my feeling is your pushing him too hard too soon to compete, why is he even wanting to compete after just  6 months solid training, personally I would have taken a longer term approach but obviously its his choice.

My point about extended bouts of very low carb/zero carb dieting for long time being completely unnecessary and detrimental  (unless it's to drop water couple week before show) still stands. I used to be big fan of Keto and Lyle McDonald Ultimate Diet 2 before I realized its fucking stupid unless you have huge rush to get in shape quickly.....like suddenly you have to do photoshoot in couple months you didn't know about it.

Every time Radu eats carbs he looks amazing, no need to keep inflating and deflating him like a balloon for so long.
With him obviously he is already lean, why so drastic? You sacrifice too much muscle with this approach.
You starving him and making his body shut down for no reason
He will have even harder time in future dieting.
Layne Norton was 100% correct about what he said about effect of low carb dieting in the long term.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: August 20, 2014, 04:38:51 AM »
Walking is not 'cardio'.

It is an 'activity that requires energy' - hence, walking far enough daily will add to your energy deficit and increase fat loss.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: August 20, 2014, 04:39:26 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: August 20, 2014, 04:39:39 AM »

No one ever said Disgusted doesnt know what hes doing Sev.
You on the other hand.

I bet disgusted is cringing with your name being in the same sentance when discussing contest prep.
nobody takes you seriously or gives a fuck about your "opinion". You are pretty much worthless.. like a side show at a fair.. based on your "observations" you seem to know fuck all about bodybuilding. And the funny thing is that it takes both me and Radu a few short months to produce a physique that wipes the floor with your "all time best" (meaning 8th place 20 years ago)

you are like a turd on the floor.. it's just there

Simple Simon

« Reply #572 on: August 20, 2014, 04:40:40 AM »
nobody takes you seriously or gives a fuck about your "opinion". You are pretty much worthless.. like a side show at a fair.. based on your "observations" you seem to know fuck all about bodybuilding. And the funny thing is that it takes both me and Radu a few short months to produce a physique that wipes the floor with your "all time best" (meaning 8th place 20 years ago)you are like a turd on the floor.. it's just there

You do realise its only you that believes this dont you?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: August 20, 2014, 04:41:41 AM »
nobody takes you seriously or gives a fuck about your "opinion". You are pretty much worthless.. like a side show at a fair.. based on your "observations" you seem to know fuck all about bodybuilding. And the funny thing is that it takes both me and Radu a few short months to produce a physique that wipes the floor with your "all time best" (meaning 8th place 20 years ago)

you are like a turd on the floor.. it's just there
Jeff is up there with the best on them on getbig in regards to physique !

Uncle Junior

« Reply #574 on: August 20, 2014, 04:42:20 AM »

You really need to trust me more. I don't just chat random bollox for no reason as booty has proved.