Author Topic: Official Baltimore Ravens 2014 thread.  (Read 98828 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Official Baltimore Ravens 2014 thread.
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2014, 09:59:12 AM »
suggs the thug...all those penalties..3 flags at once damn..its nice to be 1-1 against ravens after the 1st loss wks ago..ben is playing his ass off..

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2014, 11:40:42 AM »
ravens acted like the thugs that they are because they couldn't handle the beat down

dirty classless players and it all starts with their smug coach,  from smug billick to smug harbaugh

no qb has ever had a better two weeks than ben, if he continues to play half as well (which would be 3 td's a game) they will be tough to beat

a sleeping giant has awoken, all of you fans of other teams are now on notice

E
E

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2014, 12:08:57 PM »
ravens acted like the thugs that they are because they couldn't handle the beat down

dirty classless players and it all starts with their smug coach,  from smug billick to smug harbaugh

no qb has ever had a better two weeks than ben, if he continues to play half as well (which would be 3 td's a game) they will be tough to beat

E
the steelers have a running game again too,,there usual bread and butter,,but ben is on a tom brady like season,everything is going where it has to..

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2014, 06:48:42 PM »

dirty classless players and it all starts with their smug coach,  from smug billick to smug harbaugh

E

Stop being so dramatic, Earl. 'thugs'.... ::)...don't take it so personally. The Steelers were the better team that night. It's one game...so what? You got your ass kicked 26-6 in week 2. Like I said earlier, if Jimmy Smith was back there in the secondary, it might have been a different story. It wasn't that long ago that the Steelers lost to the worst team in football AT HOME. You just got done saying that the defense was the worst you've seen in years. One game changes your tune quickly, huh? So put the Kleenex away and don't start jerking your beef just yet to your big Ben poster.

'all of you fans of other teams are now on notice'...lol...oh brother...what a dork

I know you're just itching for a debate with your faggy posts so I'll play along.

When an extra point goes bad and turns into a 2 point conversion, you know your team isn't winning that night. That being said, the Ravens better get their shit together during the bye week.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2014, 07:37:57 PM »
Stop being so dramatic, Earl. 'thugs'.... ::)...don't take it so personally. The Steelers were the better team that night. It's one game...so what? You got your ass kicked 26-6 in week 2. Like I said earlier, if Jimmy Smith was back there in the secondary, it might have been a different story. It wasn't that long ago that the Steelers lost to the worst team in football AT HOME. You just got done saying that the defense was the worst you've seen in years. One game changes your tune quickly, huh? So put the Kleenex away and don't start jerking your beef just yet to your big Ben poster.

'all of you fans of other teams are now on notice'...lol...oh brother...what a dork

I know you're just itching for a debate with your faggy posts so I'll play along.

When an extra point goes bad and turns into a 2 point conversion, you know your team isn't winning that night. That being said, the Ravens better get their shit together during the bye week.

they are thugs, i've never seen a team intentionally take so many penalties

lose with honor and live to fight another day but i was stupid to expect otherwise when a proven criminal has a statue of himself dancing like a fruitcake in front of your stadium, that's their role model and mentor

did you see joey porter on the sideline?  he is the linebackers coach, now that man is a leader remember in 2003 he went to the ravens team bus to challenge ray to a fight and ray hid in the back seat?  joey had a bullet in his ass yet ray still wouldn't fight him, what a "leader"

week 2 is in the distant past, you know things change quickly in the nfl, your team lost 4 out of 5 and then somehow ended up winning the super bowl so you should know that as well as anybody

the defense still has holes but they are improving and yes i am putting you and others on notice

E

E

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2014, 06:09:19 AM »
its good to see Harrison back and he's contributing...the north is tough division,,like the American league east in baseball 'up for grabs'

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2014, 07:42:40 PM »
they are thugs, i've never seen a team intentionally take so many penalties

lose with honor and live to fight another day but i was stupid to expect otherwise when a proven criminal has a statue of himself dancing like a fruitcake in front of your stadium, that's their role model and mentor

did you see joey porter on the sideline?  he is the linebackers coach, now that man is a leader remember in 2003 he went to the ravens team bus to challenge ray to a fight and ray hid in the back seat?  joey had a bullet in his ass yet ray still wouldn't fight him, what a "leader"

week 2 is in the distant past, you know things change quickly in the nfl, your team lost 4 out of 5 and then somehow ended up winning the super bowl so you should know that as well as anybody

the defense still has holes but they are improving and yes i am putting you and others on notice

E

It must've been cool to witness all of this, wasn't Earl? The way you describe the situation, i could've sworn you were there on the scene to provide your testimony. ::) What a pile of shit story. LOL....For one, the late, great Orlando 'Zeus' Brown was a member of that 2003 Ravens team. 'Peezy' Porter never would've made it past him on his way to Ray. Brown was easily one of nastiest players ever to play in the NFL, a certifiable badass. Porter is a fruitcake in his own right. (although i wouldn't say it to his face)Kissing coaches on national TV, along with walking around shirtless in the clubs to attract his choice in men.

You believe what you want if it helps you sleep cozy at night. Count some sheep because that's what sheep like you do.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2014, 03:28:46 PM »
It must've been cool to witness all of this, wasn't Earl? The way you describe the situation, i could've sworn you were there on the scene to provide your testimony. ::) What a pile of shit story. LOL....For one, the late, great Orlando 'Zeus' Brown was a member of that 2003 Ravens team. 'Peezy' Porter never would've made it past him on his way to Ray. Brown was easily one of nastiest players ever to play in the NFL, a certifiable badass. Porter is a fruitcake in his own right. (although i wouldn't say it to his face)Kissing coaches on national TV, along with walking around shirtless in the clubs to attract his choice in men.

You believe what you want if it helps you sleep cozy at night. Count some sheep because that's what sheep like you do.

porter is and always was an alpha male

you saying orlando brown would protect ray just shows how beta ray truly is and you admit that he has a history of letting others take the fall and blame for his own actions

if ray were a man he would face joey like a man especially when joey had a bullet in his ass

i'm unaware of joey walking around shirtless in clubs but so what?  he looked awesome shirtless

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2014, 01:04:56 PM »
porter is and always was an alpha male

you saying orlando brown would protect ray just shows how beta ray truly is and you admit that he has a history of letting others take the fall and blame for his own actions

if ray were a man he would face joey like a man especially when joey had a bullet in his ass

i'm unaware of joey walking around shirtless in clubs but so what? he looked awesome shirtless

E

fag....cough cough....more like a dick in Joey's ass

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2014, 01:08:13 PM »

dirty classless players and it all starts with their smug coach,  from smug billick to smug harbaugh

E

LOL

Your team showed their true colors once again by losing to a bottom feeder. Welcome back to reality Steelers. Rex Ryan gets to keep his job another week, thanks to the pitiful Steelers.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2014, 05:32:47 PM »
So glad I grabbed Forsett off waivers first week.
Y

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2014, 05:38:16 PM »
Second place in the division (tied) to.....Cleveland?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2014, 07:56:36 PM »
fag....cough cough....more like a dick in Joey's ass

you must be projecting the real you because every guy here on a bodybuilding forum has appreciation for a well built shirtless man

only gay if you want it to be

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2014, 07:58:30 PM »

LOL

Your team showed their true colors once again by losing to a bottom feeder. Welcome back to reality Steelers. Rex Ryan gets to keep his job another week, thanks to the pitiful Steelers.

doesn't change the fact that your team got owned by the steelers last week, clearly that win is taking up a sizable space in your coaches head as he mentioned them in the post game locker room speech last night

how much of a dumbass is he to not notice the camera in his face if he didn't want anybody else to hear him say it

NEVERMORE ;D

E
E

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2014, 08:39:52 PM »
AFC playoff teams?

Denver, Colts, Pats easily.....then.....Pitt / Ravens..........Clevelan d, Chefs?  Could get interesting.
Y

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2014, 05:07:29 PM »
AFC playoff teams?

Denver, Colts, Pats easily.....then.....Pitt / Ravens..........Clevelan d, Chefs?  Could get interesting.

Not a believer in San Diego?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2014, 06:21:19 PM »
doesn't change the fact that your team got owned by the steelers last week, clearly that win is taking up a sizable space in your coaches head as he mentioned them in the post game locker room speech last night

how much of a dumbass is he to not notice the camera in his face if he didn't want anybody else to hear him say it

NEVERMORE ;D

E

Who cares. At least the Ravens aren't playing to the level of their competition every week like the Steelers do. No one likes to lose to a big division rival. But you have to have short term memory loss and move on to the next opponent gameplan. All Harbaugh was doing was letting his team know that the AFC North is still up for grabs, despite the loss to the Steelers. You read too much into shit. We haven't lost to the Browns.....you have. Fact.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2014, 03:41:23 PM »
you must be projecting the real you because every guy here on a bodybuilding forum has appreciation for a well built shirtless man

E

LOL...are you fuckin serious with that statement?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2014, 10:30:48 AM »
Who cares. At least the Ravens aren't playing to the level of their competition every week like the Steelers do. No one likes to lose to a big division rival. But you have to have short term memory loss and move on to the next opponent gameplan. All Harbaugh was doing was letting his team know that the AFC North is still up for grabs, despite the loss to the Steelers. You read too much into shit. We haven't lost to the Browns.....you have. Fact.

and we haven't lost to the bengals ... you have.  Fact

no man comes to a bodybuilding forum without admiring the build of muscular men, pretending otherwise is just proof that you are gay and ashamed of it

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2014, 11:29:49 AM »
and we haven't lost to the bengals ... you have.  Fact

no man comes to a bodybuilding forum without admiring the build of muscular men, pretending otherwise is just proof that you are gay and ashamed of it

E

weak.......don't talk shit until your team walks the walk

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2014, 01:20:06 PM »
weak.......don't talk shit until your team walks the walk

they already walked all over your team

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2014, 01:48:59 PM »
they already walked all over your team

E

again....weak...i expected nothing less with your retort

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2014, 02:10:47 PM »
again....weak...i expected nothing less with your retort

you got owned, deal with it

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2014, 02:22:03 PM »
you got owned, deal with it

E

nope. wrong.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2014, 12:59:34 PM »
AFC North, how bout it?  It's going to be a bloodbath.  I think only one wildcard comes out of the division, unless San Diego and Kansas City both really shit the bed.  I have the Ravens getting the wild card, but not sure who wins.  If they can play like they did offensively against the Saints, they should be good.  D was bend but don't break, they still keep giving up the big play, but at least scored on a turnover.