Author Topic: Perry Grand Juror Was An Active Democratic Party Delegate During Jury Proceeding  (Read 1168 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
1) How in the world did he get on the jury?   

2) Who checks these things? 

3) And what laws does this break?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Its "she" so I guess you didn't read it huh? The issue wasn't so much what her job was, it was the gloating and all the social media shit. Its another murky piece of this ridiculous hit job on Perry.  HIl and the libs must be scared.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I think this could boost Perry's chances in 2016.  If it turns out this is a politically motivated prosecution that does not end well, he is going to have a pretty big platform to run on, when combined with the border crisis and the jobs/economic performance of Texas under his watch. 

Too bad he debates like a high school kid. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I think this could boost Perry's chances in 2016. 

Careful.  You're parroting the liberal shitbags now.   :D

I have already said this may just WIN him the nomination because he shows balls here.

this is a courageous move by Perry and will certainly separate him from the rest of the pack in 2016.  He wants integrity in his govt team so much that he is willing to bounce people who get wasted and use their car as a weapon.  I love it.  I hate drunk drivers.  I think the woman deserved a year in prison for it.  And I think it could win Perry the presidency. 

this coudl be his path to the Presidency.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Careful.  You're parroting the liberal shitbags now.   :D

Uh.  No.  You said Perry will be nominee before this indictment.  All I've said it could boost chances.  Unless he comes out sounding like Johnny Cochran in debates, he's not going anywhere.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Uh.  No.  You said Perry will be nominee before this indictment.  All I've said it could boost chances.  Unless he comes out sounding like Johnny Cochran in debates, he's not going anywhere.

All this Rick Perry hatred baffles me.   He's far more conservative than Christie or some of the other whiny RINO shitbags that are running.  He has a great record as governor.  He looks like president, and he's a regular guy.  He's BUSH2, all over again.  People will love him in the general.  He's a guy you want to have a beer with.  He's just conservative enough and he won't turn off RINOs, and he's handsome enough for soccer mom swing voters, and non-threatening enough for male swing voters.  He's had 4 years to improve.  I think he's gonna win the nomination.

I do appreciate you not parroting my argument, but supplementing & reinforcing it.  Thank you for that. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
All this Rick Perry hatred baffles me.   He's far more conservative than Christie or some of the other whiny RINO shitbags that are running.  He has a great record as governor.  He looks like president, and he's a regular guy.  He's BUSH2, all over again.  People will love him in the general.  He's a guy you want to have a beer with.  He's just conservative enough and he won't turn off RINOs, and he's handsome enough for soccer mom swing voters, and non-threatening enough for male swing voters.  He's had 4 years to improve.  I think he's gonna win the nomination.

I do appreciate you not parroting my argument, but supplementing & reinforcing it.  Thank you for that. 

::)  I would go pull some of your anti-Perry comments, but I'm too busy. 

I would never parrot, supplement, or reinforce anything you say on this board, because you are too dishonest. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
::)  I would go pull some of your anti-Perry comments, but I'm too busy. 

I would never parrot, supplement, or reinforce anything you say on this board, because you are too dishonest. 

I love my cat, but I give her a very stern talking-to when she doesn't go in the litter box.

It's perfectly fine to criticize a candidate and still say they can win the nomination. 

Only a kneepadder would claim zero is wrong with ANY candidate.  I can say Perry is flawed in many ways, was overwhelmed in 2008, and may have been drunk in one speech lol, but he will be the 2016 nominee, in my prediction.

I've never understood people thinking they have to defend a candidate 100% of the time, or support anything he/she does.  I think romney is an idiot, I think obama should be deported, but I both think they will/did win the 2016 nomination.  I think hilary is evil and perry is flawed, but they're the frontrunners for 2016 nomination.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
perry is still going to new hampsire to campaign for prez lol.

Suck it, haters!

Also, those bastards are taking his gun permits since he's facing a felony.  He shot a coyote a year or two back.  He carries while jogging.  cruel to take a person's weapon when they're facing a non-violent crime felony beef.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I love my cat, but I give her a very stern talking-to when she doesn't go in the litter box.

It's perfectly fine to criticize a candidate and still say they can win the nomination. 

Only a kneepadder would claim zero is wrong with ANY candidate.  I can say Perry is flawed in many ways, was overwhelmed in 2008, and may have been drunk in one speech lol, but he will be the 2016 nominee, in my prediction.

I've never understood people thinking they have to defend a candidate 100% of the time, or support anything he/she does.  I think romney is an idiot, I think obama should be deported, but I both think they will/did win the 2016 nomination.  I think hilary is evil and perry is flawed, but they're the frontrunners for 2016 nomination.

Troll.

I know, 57 states, but come on, this guy is senility/dementia if we've ever seen it...

DES MOINES, Iowa — Presidential contender Rick Perry said there are eight Supreme Court justices, not nine, and flubbed Justice Sonia Sotomayor's (SOHN'-ya soh-toh-my-YOR') name in an editorial board meeting at The Des Moines Register.

Perry met with the board Friday. He struggled for six seconds to come up with Sotomayor's name, then initially called the justice "Montemayor." A member of the newspaper's editorial board helped him out with the correct name.

He went on to criticize "eight unelected and frankly unaccountable judges." Nine justices sit on the Supreme Court. They are nominated by the president and confirmed by the Senate.

it was team kneepadder that called perry a dumb drunk - and they turned out to be right.

it was team kneepadder that called cain a dumb mess with no crisis mgmt skills - they were right.

it was team kneepadder that called newt an unpredictable pig.... and they'll be proven right.

Perry isn't that smart.  Cain't ego is too big.

newt looks like the grownup on the stage, really.  

mitt just trying to say and do as little as possible and win by default!

GOP voters learned when he's not giving a speech to a friendly audience, he trails off, rambles, gets angry, and gets ourwitted by his opponents.  IMO, this is a terrible precedent.  You'll have a 2016 palin or someone else, saying "I care more about what people on the ground think" and running nothing more than friendly media campaigns to get the nod.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Im really confused by 240s posts lately...