Author Topic: Robbing a store and taunting cops is now a thing-Video of newest shooting  (Read 15611 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
I would counter that the hip-hop culture & crack epidemic are symptoms of the problems they face rather than the cause

I agree somewhat. The main point is that their community has to sort themselves out. They should stop blaming others for their problems and realise that the enemies are within.

MikMaq

I agree somewhat. The main point is that their community has to sort themselves out. They should stop blaming others for their problems and realise that the enemies are within.
I think the problem is that white folk continually proove that they are a willing audience to their attention seeking behavior.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Put yourself in the officers shoes.

You arrive on a chaotic scene and there's a lunatic yelling "shoot me" and he's coming at you with a knife.
He can close the distance in 1-2 seconds and be on top of your ass with the knife before you know wtf happens.
It's shitty taking someone's life, that's a fact. However these cops were left with no choice.

You can't taze this guy because he's got a thick jacket on. Not sure even if these cops had tazers.

Not sure WHY people are trying to justify this and be on the side of the criminal.

If the guy had no knife, wasn't charging the cops, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Fucccking retarded logic that people have these days.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I've been on both ends of a bullet and find myself  defending police officers in almost every case.

We live in  a fooked up world when the bad guys are proclaimed to be the heros in the tall white hats.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

You arrive on a chaotic scene and there's a lunatic yelling "shoot me" and he's coming at you with a knife.
He can close the distance in 1-2 seconds and be on top of your ass with the knife before you know wtf happens.
It's shitty taking someone's life, that's a fact. However these cops were left with no choice.

You can't taze this guy because he's got a thick jacket on. Not sure even if these cops had tazers.

Not sure WHY people are trying to justify this and be on the side of the criminal.

If the guy had no knife, wasn't charging the cops, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Exactly

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
suicide by cop. 

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
I dont fucking approve this shit, shot him to the legs sooner but why kill him...... :-\ Good old Europe, you guys in states have mental case police. Hard to judge, I never been there but this seems pretty fucked up.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
I dont fucking approve this shit, shot him to the legs sooner but why kill him...... :-\ Good old Europe, you guys in states have mental case police. Hard to judge, I never been there but this seems pretty fucked up.

No, you shoot to stop the quickest, and even then something like this might happen -

Starts about 7 minutes in.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
I would counter that the hip-hop culture & crack epidemic are symptoms of the problems they face rather than the cause

What to do all day with no work, free housing and EBT cards?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
No, you shoot to stop the quickest, and even then something like this might happen -

Starts about 7 minutes in.

Well...those guys aren't trained quite well....none of them had their weapons trained on the individual.  Even with him rushing, the officer could have given him a butt stroke to the head with his rifle.

Then the guy walks in and picks up a stick... ::)  That's what would have happenned if you put Andy Griffith and Barney Fife in a modern day enviroment.
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V

Well...those guys aren't trained quite well....none of them had their weapons trained on the individual.  Even with him rushing, the officer could have given him a butt stroke to the head with his rifle.

Then the guy walks in and picks up a stick... ::)  That's what would have happenned if you put Andy Griffith and Barney Fife in a modern day enviroment.

Tazers have their limitations.  Had this man been armed with a steak knife instead of his dick, this cop would be dead for sure.  AJ is 100% correct, no tazers for lethal weapons for good reason.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

If they went to GX Security they could have got the Gold Kit.....Taser C2 will shock someone to outer space

http://gxsecurity.com/gold-kit-black-c2-4-live-cartriges-1-training-cartridge-1-holster-1-target
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I think human beings as a whole have lost sight of the value of human life.  Not just the pigs that wasted this dude, but all of us.  Yes the guy kind of came at the cops.  Yes he was telling them "shoot me", perhaps he did have a knife.  I understand the argument that police have to protect themselves but is there not a better way?  Just because the law says they can smoke this dude doesn't mean they should.  Save this moron from himself.  Protect and serve.

We all justify a lot of evil shit that we do.
This.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
This a very succinct article about this case and the use of lethal force as opposed to using tasers.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/21/police-shoot-kill-taser-force-experts-law

Why not use Tasers instead of guns?

It’s a surprisingly simple answer: as David Klinger, an associate professor in the Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice at the University of Missouri–St Louis and a former officer with the Los Angeles police department, says, “Officers aren’t required to risk their lives unnecessarily.”

Officers are trained to use deadly force on suspects wielding weapons, Klinger said. He added that if an officer is confident enough, he or she can try to incapacitate the suspect with a less-than-lethal device, but if that fails, the officer would have to use a gun anyway, and by then it could be too late to stop them, and their own lives – or the lives of other civilians – would be at risk.

O

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
The kid wanted to die like 240 or bust said , suicide by cop.

bigmc

• Getbig V

you are a fucking idiot

i hope you are trolling

you would get killed ten times out of ten with your stupidity in one of those situations
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
The Viet Cong were deadly in Vietnam with knives only.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
I'm at the car wash stuck watching CNN. They are going on and on about how the cops should have just shot him in the arm or leg ::)

MikMaq

I think these officers should loose their jobs.

They waited way to long to open fire. The second he took one step forward with that knife, he should of been shot.

Than they wouldnt of had to fire so many shots to neutralize him.

By letting him get so close it made emptying a clip necessary.
This guys logic is impeccable, people should really revere his intelligence.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
you are a fucking idiot

i hope you are trolling

you would get killed ten times out of ten with your stupidity in one of those situations

gotta agree.

Still waiting for someone to say they should have shot him in the leg  ::)
A

Simple Simon

gotta agree.

Still waiting for someone to say they should have shot him in the leg  ::)
Junior already did posting as frank cliarmonte

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Pretty good argument here for cops not needing cameras. In the video, the witnesses, even the dude who filmed the whole thing, 10 seconds after the shooting had decided to place the blame on the cops, whining about them handcuffing him when he's dead etc etc. Then comments on here about how they shoulda done this or coulda done that.. the facts really either don't matter to some people or they are too ignorant to understand things. Those two cops, unlike those people watching, have seen training films on how fast someone with a knife can close the distance and cut you. 22 ft is the taught distance that a man with a knife becomes a lethal threat. They all got what they wanted in the end, the subject wanted to die, the cops wanted to live. Win Win.

I wish everyone here that thinks they would have handled that differently would join your local department so that you can go out and handle these situations with a better result for all those involved.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Bingo

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
Raving lunatic breaks into house and (among others) pregnant woman is endangered - guy kills intruder and gets 5 years jail:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1461346/Five-years-in-prison-for-acting-in-self-defence.html

Of course we all know the jolly bobbies were there to arrest this dude, because self defence is NOT ALLOWED in the UK  ::)

If the left had their way in the USA, there would be no "self defense" there either.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III

Why, so he can be let out of jail and actually kill some defenseless American?  This was the best possible outcome for society.