Author Topic: Robbing a store and taunting cops is now a thing-Video of newest shooting  (Read 15604 times)

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: Robbing a store and taunting cops is now a thing-Video of newest shooting
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2014, 07:28:40 AM »
Pretty good argument here for cops not needing cameras. In the video, the witnesses, even the dude who filmed the whole thing, 10 seconds after the shooting had decided to place the blame on the cops, whining about them handcuffing him when he's dead etc etc. Then comments on here about how they shoulda done this or coulda done that.. the facts really either don't matter to some people or they are too ignorant to understand things. Those two cops, unlike those people watching, have seen training films on how fast someone with a knife can close the distance and cut you. 22 ft is the taught distance that a man with a knife becomes a lethal threat. They all got what they wanted in the end, the subject wanted to die, the cops wanted to live. Win Win.

QFT.   It's incredible how quickly someone with a knife can charge. Depts out here even stretch it to a 23 foot rule.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2014, 07:40:23 AM »
No, you shoot to stop the quickest, and even then something like this might happen -

Starts about 7 minutes in.                Geez...Looks like they need a little more training...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2014, 05:41:22 AM »
The proper way to stop a crazed knife welding chap.  The British Way

A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2014, 05:51:55 AM »

Insanity. Using a taser on a guy with a thick coat and a knife. The cop was already back pedaling as fast as possible when the guy came at him before he finally dropped.

Look, nobody is harder than me on the cops in the US for their thuggish, Gestapo techniques, but shooting a knife-wielding assailant is just common sense.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2014, 06:12:43 AM »

::)  Again, change the old man to the "high on PCP" animal in the video below and give him a knife.  Tell me, how would the video end for the cop?  Tazers have limitations and are not nearly as effective at stopping a threat as a firearm is.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2014, 06:43:20 AM »
Insanity. Using a taser on a guy with a thick coat and a knife. The cop was already back pedaling as fast as possible when the guy came at him before he finally dropped.

Look, nobody is harder than me on the cops in the US for their thuggish, Gestapo techniques, but shooting a knife-wielding assailant is just common sense.

They do this every single day.  Tasers work when properly used by trained individuals....you don't need to kill everything that moves
A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2014, 06:44:09 AM »
He asked for it. Got it. Justice served.  8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2014, 06:50:12 AM »
::)  Again, change the old man to the "high on PCP" animal in the video below and give him a knife.  Tell me, how would the video end for the cop?  Tazers have limitations and are not nearly as effective at stopping a threat as a firearm is.

OK

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2014, 06:55:42 AM »
vinny del negro would have taught the blacks how to be polite
A

Beckenbauer

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2014, 06:58:11 AM »

They probably underestimated the old short guy, thinking would surrender. Give me gloves and a telescopic baton and I would defuse this guy, but chances are have to beat him half dead  :D

Guy holds the knife backwards for slashing so has less reach. Aiming the closest target would be the head and least risk to miss, controlled overhead or side slash to the forehead, temple with the baton. Or a lunge thrust to the throat, chest, solar plexus, can be used also defensively from backpedaling.

But all these techniques are leathal and police shouldn't use it.
U can watch all this knife vs baton on youtube with their fancy moves, it's all nonsense going that close to a knife wielder. Baton has more reach so use it. And u don't need to be an expert for it.
Well the best option is still just shot the guy :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2014, 07:05:48 AM »
vinny del negro would have taught the blacks how to be polite

No, when I worked in corrections I was polite and respectful but when an inmate make any type of threat at me, I didn't hesitate to slam their asses on the ground and choked them out like Rowdy Roddy Piper.  I worked there less than a year but a sent quite a few to the nurses office and one person to the hospital after I broke his arm when he tried to kill me.....all because he didn't get his fucking aspirin from the nurse (  I worked in Medical Housing mostly - basically the nut house section).    

Fact is that law enforcement is a very dangerous job but you have to serve and protect the people.  I didn't kill anyone but that doesn't mean you can't whoop that trick into complying.  Just takes proper training, physical fitness, and a good regimen of supplements - or in my case, plenty of transdermal tren... ;D  

A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2014, 07:26:34 AM »

I didn't hesitate to slam their asses on the ground and choked them out like Rowdy Roddy Piper.  I worked there less than a year but a sent quite a few to the nurses office and one person to the hospital after I broke his arm when he tried to kill me.....all because he didn't get his fucking aspirin from the nurse (  I worked in Medical Housing mostly - basically the nut house section).    

Not that I doubt you but it's strange you just let Derek spit on your face when you're such a badass mofo!

I do agree that it is nice when cops use/try to use non lethal force when confronted with it but legally they don't have to and , indeed, they are trained to reply with lethal force in such situations.
O

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2014, 07:30:15 AM »

Not that I doubt you but it's strange you just let Derek spit on your face when you're such a badass mofo!

I do agree that it is nice when cops use/try to use non lethal force when confronted with it but legally they don't have to and , indeed, they are trained to reply with lethal force in such situations.

Like I said a million times, I needed the money and beating his ass would have lost it....just got laid off and my unemployment wasn't going to start for another month
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2014, 07:33:50 AM »

Like I said a million times, I needed the money and beating his ass would have lost it....just got laid off and my unemployment wasn't going to start for another month

Was Dereks sponsors paying you?

Do you really think you could have "beatin' off to his ass", Melvin?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2014, 07:34:10 AM »

You demonstrated the restraint with DA that you learned from working around knuckleheads.   You should be commended.   You got the last laugh.
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2014, 07:49:54 AM »

Well DA was very, very lucky you didn't give him a beat down and a choke out like those prisoners you bossed. You would have had a strong case for retaliation after he spat right in your face - some of it went on your lips. That is assault and it was instigated by the now departed, rug-wearing , g4p superstar!
O

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2014, 08:09:50 AM »

No, when I worked in corrections I was polite and respectful but when an inmate make any type of threat at me, I didn't hesitate to slam their asses on the ground and choked them out like Rowdy Roddy Piper.  I worked there less than a year but a sent quite a few to the nurses office and one person to the hospital after I broke his arm when he tried to kill me.....all because he didn't get his fucking aspirin from the nurse (  I worked in Medical Housing mostly - basically the nut house section).    

Fact is that law enforcement is a very dangerous job but you have to serve and protect the people.  I didn't kill anyone but that doesn't mean you can't whoop that trick into complying.  Just takes proper training, physical fitness, and a good regimen of supplements - or in my case, plenty of transdermal tren... ;D  

Hell yeah.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2014, 08:16:46 AM »
You demonstrated the restraint with DA that you learned from working around knuckleheads.   You should be commended.   You got the last laugh.

Yep...I did try to help him but he didn't listen.  He was determined to get to the cemetary before it filled up.  Still a shame that people would look at that slab and think that he played for the Yankees when he played with other men on webcam for a living.  Oh well....  

A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2014, 08:21:25 AM »

Yep...I did try to help him but he didn't listen.  He was determined to get to the cemetary before it filled up.  Still a shame that people would look at that slab and think that he played for the Yankees when he played with other men on webcam for a living.  Oh well....  

No La Costra references or Al Capone photos to go along with The Yankees, Crimson tide, Guns and Roses reference, Crosses with chains, old high school number and various other trinkets?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2014, 08:26:11 AM »
No La Costra references or Al Capone photos to go along with The Yankees, Crimson tide, Guns and Roses reference, Crosses with chains, old high school number and various other trinkets?

Not one single person from RX Muscle, none of his friends, or any of his so called "crew" ever visited him...didn't even view the body....didn't even write on his online obituary.  Even I at least did that.

The only person who had the common decency was Colette Nelson who went to the viewing.  Everyone else went on with their day.  Honestly, that is some cold-blooded shit if you ask me.  There are truly no friends in this bodybuilding industry.   :'(  

It pisses me off that hardly any of these people who called Derek their friends went to go see him in the hospital, on dialysis, or anything.  Just bullshit.  I wasn't his friend and I made that quite clear but he deserved a lot better from others

A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2014, 08:28:41 AM »

Even if we disagree on some things I respect your decision not to engage with DA. I also think your a decent guy.What would be the point of lowering yourself to his level (six feet under?)  I think you handle yourself like an adult.  I tried to have sympathy for DA but his attitude and behavior made that impossible.  
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2014, 08:30:35 AM »
Even if we disagree on some things I respect your decision not to engage with DA. I also think your a decent guy.What would be the point of lowering yourself to his level (six feet under?)  I think you handle yourself like an adult.  I tried to have sympathy for DA but his attitude and behavior made that impossible.  

I didn't have sympathy because he threatened to have my family and Ron Harrris's murdered a few weeks before he died. 
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2014, 08:32:54 AM »

I didn't have sympathy because he threatened to have my family and Ron Harrris's murdered a few weeks before he died. 

Understandable.   
A

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2014, 08:33:56 AM »

::)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2014, 08:36:14 AM »

Not one single person from RX Muscle, none of his friends, or any of his so called "crew" ever visited him...didn't even view the body....didn't even write on his online obituary.  Even I at least did that.

The only person who had the common decency was Colette Nelson who went to the viewing.  Everyone else went on with their day.  Honestly, that is some cold-blooded shit if you ask me.  There are truly no friends in this bodybuilding industry.   :'(  

It pisses me off that hardly any of these people who called Derek their friends went to go see him in the hospital, on dialysis, or anything.  Just bullshit.  I wasn't his friend and I made that quite clear but he deserved a lot better from others

It's not just the industry, it's in society in general.  People have no empathy anymore.