Author Topic: Stop telling women "Don't Get Too Muscular"  (Read 14639 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Stop telling women "Don't Get Too Muscular"
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2014, 06:47:03 PM »
No one has the right to tell someone else what is too muscular and what is just fine.  That being said, the opinions of many are expressed, and yes, it is different if one is in the industry on what is muscular, and one that is just from the mainstream.

Our friends not in this industry think Nicole Wilkins and Eric Stern are way too muscular and jacked up.  They also think some local figure competitors are that way too.  Hell, some think the bikini competitors are too muscular, because they don't look like the Playboy model next door.

But for many in the industry, the women bodybuilders whose voice has changed, who outmuscles guys and who just live for the gym and being bulky and 'manly' is just where it goes too far. No, you may not like that, but alas, there is rarely any sponsors or people who want to see that now, and less and less competitions.  The Arnold dropped its Ms. International, and I think just 3-4 total contest a year now are held, whereas on a local level, they are gone.  It is too 'muscular' and not enough interest.

Read this Lobstah.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2014, 06:51:50 PM »
Not true.  We also read Lobstah's words.  They said so much more and in turn, we commented.

I meant the very cool, top-tier posters like myself, WG, and Che....

Personally, I don't click on outside links any more after a nasty experience with a goatse picture that wouldn't stop opening on my computer and traumatised a family member.
O

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2014, 06:55:22 PM »
I meant the very cool, top-tier posters like myself, WG, and Che....

Personally, I don't click on outside links any more after a nasty experience with a goatse picture that wouldn't stop opening on my computer and traumatised a family member.

;D

I strive all the more diligently to be one of you, my friend!   ;D

Thanks for the smile and yes, I agree that some links are best left alone. 

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2014, 07:05:01 PM »
No one has the right to tell someone else what is too muscular and what is just fine.  
Actually they do:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

It is called The First Amendment.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: STOP TELLING WOMEN "DON'T GET TOO MUSCULAR"
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2014, 12:04:22 AM »
Dude, I clearly forgot that men hate being told they shouldn't tell women what to do. Especially by women. I was expecting a lot of "back to the kitchen"  shit, but not THIS level of ignorance.
 I'm tapping out on this one. Wow.

Lob, I'm quite fond of you as a poster but for the life of me I can't figure out what your intention was in this thread.

At the end of the day everybody should not give a fuck what anyone else does and if people "hate" then let them, who cares?? Making a thread like this on this forum will accomplish nothing for anyone. It's like starting an abortion thread or a politics thread or Shizzo starting a thread about posting.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2014, 12:06:58 AM »
No one has the right to tell someone else what is too muscular and what is just fine.  That being said, the opinions of many are expressed, and yes, it is different if one is in the industry on what is muscular, and one that is just from the mainstream.

Our friends not in this industry think Nicole Wilkins and Eric Stern are way too muscular and jacked up.  They also think some local figure competitors are that way too.  Hell, some think the bikini competitors are too muscular, because they don't look like the Playboy model next door.

But for many in the industry, the women bodybuilders whose voice has changed, who outmuscles guys and who just live for the gym and being bulky and 'manly' is just where it goes too far. No, you may not like that, but alas, there is rarely any sponsors or people who want to see that now, and less and less competitions.  The Arnold dropped its Ms. International, and I think just 3-4 total contest a year now are held, whereas on a local level, they are gone.  It is too 'muscular' and not enough interest.

Some here say you aren't muscular enough to be our leader Ron, but to them  I say that at least you are a brave and strong  man and not an eater of whore pussy.

I hope that I have defended you appropriately.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2014, 01:12:50 AM »
That's just it-  suggesting that women do or do not do things,  lest they lose your valuable and incomparable support, is shitty.  This is not about what you're attracted to or not attracted to.  This is about women being allowed to make their own decisions and you realizing that unless your opinion is solicited, it is entirely unwelcome and arrogant as fuck for you to impose it

then why would someone elses 'opinion' influence your decision?

an opinion cant be imposed on someone. its an opinion. in and of itself it means absolutely nothing to anyone but the person saying it. you choose to let that opinion impose itself on you.

at what point do people stop worrying about what others think, and their 'opinions', and just do for their own sake. fuck people need to man the fuck up. we're becoming a society of crybabies and wimps.

make your own decisions. why the fuck would you allow anyones 'opinion' to influence that is beyond me.
b

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2014, 05:14:56 AM »
i love iris kyle

she opened a milkshake bar with her darling hidetada yamazaki

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2014, 05:17:57 AM »
iris kyle truly indeed a phenomanal athelete

9 sandows NINE SANDOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2014, 05:38:57 AM »
I'm just going to leave this right here and go prepare myself for the onslaught of ignorance.

http://www.tonygentilcore.com/blog/an-open-letter-to-everyone-who-has-told-women-dont-get-too-muscular/

An Open Letter to Everyone Who Has Told Women “Don’t Get Too Muscular”

I see where you're coming from
My take is as long as a woman is natural and working out within those parameters fine.

Once a woman starts to inject male hormones and drugs into her body
That for me is disgusting, because she is then effectively trying to be masculine and a man

choice is an illusion

jamesjenkinsfitness

• Getbig II
  • instagram @jamesjenkinsfitness
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2014, 10:42:04 AM »

an opinion cant be imposed on someone. its an opinion. in and of itself it means absolutely nothing to anyone but the person saying it. you choose to let that opinion impose itself on you.

at what point do people stop worrying about what others think, and their 'opinions', and just do for their own sake. fuck people need to man the fuck up. we're becoming a society of crybabies and wimps.

make your own decisions. why the fuck would you allow anyones 'opinion' to influence that is beyond me.

Exactly
i

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2014, 10:46:12 AM »
A women should do with her body whatever she wants!!

the trainer

« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2014, 10:59:16 AM »
You have to ask what is a woman trying to accomplish when she turns her body into something men find revolting expect for a few freaks and weirdos.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2014, 11:04:27 AM »
You have to ask what is a woman trying to accomplish when she turns her body into something men find revolting expect for a few freaks and weirdos.

It's not shocking that you would find a woman with any muscle intimidating, given what you look like. Beta fags like yourself will always struggle with your own masculinity. It's inevitable. I am sure that there is some bovine retard out there waiting for you. She will detest your girlish physique, but she'll let you rub one out on her fat rolls.

As for actual men, we have preferences just like women. Personally, I find the fitness/physique look sort of appealing. Of course, a lot of that might be based on the fact that I can appreciate the hard work and dedication and of course, they can appreciate the same in me.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2014, 11:15:12 AM »

Being a monster freak at 260lb you should know better then most of us.
What are you trying to accomplish with something most men find revolting except a few freaks at the Blue Oyster?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2014, 11:19:34 AM »
Whatever a women does with her body is strictly her business. If it ends up being attractive or beautiful even better. But other then that is not for us to judge at all. Seriously

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2014, 11:20:18 AM »
i love iris kyle

she opened a milkshake bar with her darling hidetada yamazaki

;D ;D ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2014, 11:21:43 AM »

Because ultimately, and subconsciously we care about other's "opinions", even when we say we don't. We like the attention we get, whether its positive or negative. What we don't like is when someone voices an opinion that we don't like. But, we will accept all the positive attention (ex. "I like what you've done.").
So, basically, it's a way of censoring people...censoring what you don't like or don't want to hear.

Think about it, "Stop telling"...That is telling others to "stop" doing what you detest, what you don't want to hear, but at the same time, you want others to listen to you.
I saw something the other day about  another "Stop telling"...and you want to say, "or what?"

Is it aggravating? Yes. Should people offer unsolicited opinions about someone's physique? Well, it seems only if it is in the positive. Or if it is not the one thing you detest.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2014, 11:23:41 AM »
It's not shocking that you would find a woman with any muscle intimidating, given what you look like. Beta fags like yourself will always struggle with your own masculinity. It's inevitable. I am sure that there is some bovine retard out there waiting for you. She will detest your girlish physique, but she'll let you rub one out on her fat rolls.

As for actual men, we have preferences just like women. Personally, I find the fitness/physique look sort of appealing. Of course, a lot of that might be based on the fact that I can appreciate the hard work and dedication and of course, they can appreciate the same in me.

Have you ever slept with a high level,  contest-ready Fitness competitor ?   It's yucky

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2014, 11:24:45 AM »
Whatever a women does with her body is strictly her business. If it ends up being attractive or beautiful even better. But other then that is not for us to judge at all. Seriously

Everybody judges. It's human nature. We've been judging each other since we've learned to recognize the differences in each other.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2014, 11:26:46 AM »

Actually, that's not true. In Sweden , if the authorities suspect AAS use, she will be arrested and tested. It is not strictly her business at all. It is police business as well. A judge will judge her.
O

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2014, 11:30:38 AM »
Have you ever slept with a high level,  contest-ready Fitness competitor ?   It's yucky

Admittedly no. Not at that level. Define "yucky".

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2014, 11:31:55 AM »
I think this would be my limit as far as female muscularity. toned but not ripped and manly looking

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2014, 11:36:13 AM »
Admittedly no. Not at that level. Define "yucky".

They are hard, they have better abs than you, vascularity, speaking purely my personal preference...it felt odd, like a muscular , small dude with implants and a vagina

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2014, 11:37:50 AM »
I think this would be my limit as far as female muscularity. toned but not ripped and manly looking

Bigger tits and thats perfect