Author Topic: Kansas Police Shoot Unarmed Teen 16 Times While Family Begs Them Not To  (Read 10740 times)

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
Re: Kansas Police Shoot Unarmed Teen 16 Times While Family Begs Them Not To
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2014, 09:12:43 PM »
They can suffer and wither away just as long as they do not hurt anyone else or violate anyone elses rights as far as I am concerned.  Yes, they are morons whether they realize it or not, just like Down`s Syndrome kids are morons.

If that offends you, I am not sorry. Abort it and try again. It would be immoral to bring Down`s Syndrome into the world if you have the choice.
You know what TA, don't assume I disagree with all your points.  I actually agree with quite a few things you've said now and in the past, and I've been reading Getbig since before you defected here...It's just that the stupid shit you say totally cancels out any wisdom that pops up here and there in your posts. 

Just going to post this again...and...I'm OUT. Time for bed.

How else does someone become a moron if they aren`t doing moronic things?

You have a point...I'm pretty sure that most would agree that someone who is supposedly half-Jewish wearing a shirt with a giant red swastika would be pretty moronic, I'm also pretty sure that at minimum, 50%+ of your posts(I'm being generous) would be considered moronic by the vast majority of the general public...So, I completely agree.  For once you are right,TA....You are a moron, due not only to one moronic 'thing' you've said or done...But many.  Bask in this glory, as I know you are incapable of ever admitting any wrong...You stubborn bastard.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2014, 09:13:49 PM »
Its a flawed system bro.

I really like you, value you as a getbig colleague etc.

We will always disagree on most social issues.

Maybe we should blame his parents for not noticing how sick he was sooner, and getting him admitted into a in-care treatment center etc

I realize its a flawed system. I work within that flawed system all the time. With that in mind, I take a different approach to systems that are flawed. I view it from two sides: A realism side and a positive side. I realize what can and cannot be changed at a given moment and I work around it (or attempt to). Just different ways of looking at the world. To each their own.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2014, 10:44:33 PM »
This is true. Even when writing a peer reviewed journal, all paraphrases of results must be cited. Basically, everything must be cited. In fact, most peer reviewed journals do not directly quote other papers. They paraphrase results and information from other journals, then cite them.
Sue me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2014, 10:52:55 PM »
Its a flawed system bro.

I really like you, value you as a getbig colleague etc.

We will always disagree on most social issues.

Maybe we should blame his parents for not noticing how sick he was sooner, and getting him admitted into a in-care treatment center etc
The moron was in the treatment center 3 hours before his final solution.  The moron had been in treatment for a very long time.  I don`t think there is much else that could have been done.  He wasn`t going to write Beethoven`s Ninth Symphony anyways.