Author Topic: Obama is covering for ISIS  (Read 13959 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama is covering for ISIS
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2014, 12:08:39 PM »
but mccain said...

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2014, 03:57:48 PM »
Obama hearts ISIS (Saturbray)
www.braylog.com ^ | 9/20/14 | bray
Posted on September 20, 2014 at 7:49:31 AM MST by bray

Oooh, hard-hitting political analysis mixed in with Jesus-worship by Bray, the semi-illiterate owner of a logging company!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2014, 04:17:02 PM »
Oooh, hard-hitting political analysis mixed in with Jesus-worship by Bray, the semi-illiterate owner of a logging company!

So is ofagget rooting for Isis or Assad to win?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2014, 07:14:12 PM »
So is ofagget rooting for Isis or Assad to win?

Not knowing who "ofagget" is, I couldn't answer your question. And I'm unclear on what it has to do with my post.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2014, 10:47:29 PM »
Not knowing who "ofagget" is, I couldn't answer your question. And I'm unclear on what it has to do with my post.

Obama allegedly wants isis to lose?  But assad is fighting Isis too and obama is rooting for who here?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2014, 11:14:32 PM »
Obama allegedly wants isis to lose?  But assad is fighting Isis too and obama is rooting for who here?

Still unclear what your question has to do with my post. I guess I just haven't read enough blog posts by the owner of a logging company...

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2014, 01:27:56 AM »
Still unclear what your question has to do with my post. I guess I just haven't read enough blog posts by the owner of a logging company...

I always thought you were a moron (albeit a harmless one), but now I think you're a brain dead troll. You are nothing more than 240 with a fancy vocabulary.

Thanks.

Truly yours... GW

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2014, 02:27:51 AM »
I always thought you were a moron (albeit a harmless one), but now I think you're a brain dead troll.

Another avid reader of the braylog I take it?

You are nothing more than 240 with a fancy vocabulary.

My command of the English language and the size of my lexicon aren't the only differences between 240 and myself. But I digress...

Thanks.

Truly yours... GW

You're welcome.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 22, 2014, 09:25:00 AM »
Leon Panetta says Obama helped ISIS grow by ignoring national security team's advice
Daily Mail ^  | 22 September 2014 | David Martosko, Us Political Editor for MailOnline

Posted on ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2014‎ ‎12‎:‎19‎:‎23‎ ‎PM by CorporateStepsister

Former Obama administration Pentagon chief Leon Panetta said Sunday that the president overruled nearly his entire national security team and decided not to arm moderate Syrian rebel groups early on, a decision that helped the ISIS terror army gain power.

Panetta also said he favored leaving a residual force of U.S. troops behind in Iraq instead of withdrawing them, another opinion Obama ignored.

Panetta, who was Obama's CIA director for two years before leading the Pentagon for two more, told CBS News that entering the Syria conflict earlier, and ensuring that moderate groups gained power instead of the most extreme jihadi elements, could have prevented ISIS from growing and prospering.

'I think that would've helped,' Panetta said. 'And I think, in part, we pay the price for not doing that in what we see happening with ISIS.'

And a less complete troop pullout in Iraq 'would've given us greater leverage over Iraq's government,' he emphasized.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2014, 05:41:49 PM »
The Khorosan Group Does Not Exist It’s a fictitious name the Obama administration invented
NRO ^ | 9/28/14 | Andrew McCarthy
Posted on September 28, 2014 8:07:54 PM EDT by Nachum

We’re being had. Again.

For six years, President Obama has endeavored to will the country into accepting two pillars of his alternative national-security reality. First, he claims to have dealt decisively with the terrorist threat, rendering it a disparate series of ragtag jayvees. Second, he asserts that the threat is unrelated to Islam, which is innately peaceful, moderate, and opposed to the wanton “violent extremists” who purport to act in its name.

Now, the president has been compelled to act against a jihad that has neither ended nor been “decimated.” The jihad, in fact, has inevitably intensified under his counterfactual worldview, which holds that empowering Islamic supremacists is the path to security and stability. Yet even as war intensifies in Iraq and Syria — even as jihadists continue advancing, continue killing and capturing hapless opposition forces on the ground despite Obama’s futile air raids — the president won’t let go of the charade.

Hence, Obama gives us the Khorosan Group.

The who?

There is a reason that no one had heard of such a group until a nanosecond ago, when the “Khorosan Group” suddenly went from anonymity to the “imminent threat” that became the rationale for an emergency air war there was supposedly no time to ask Congress to authorize.

You haven’t heard of the Khorosan Group because there isn’t one. It is a name the administration came up with, calculating that Khorosan — the –Iranian–​Afghan border region — had sufficient connection to jihadist lore that no one would call the president on it.

(Excerpt) Read more at nationalreview.com ...