Author Topic: why do people make it a mission to make you fuck up your diet?  (Read 5508 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: why do people make it a mission to make you fuck up your diet?
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2014, 06:45:17 PM »

Eating 100% clean when bulking is being anally retarded for no reason
::)

Very true, as long as the protein is there, and I get all the proper vitamins, I keep my diet pretty open.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2014, 11:35:50 PM »
eating frequently at mcdonalds is a fucking stupid idea while bulking, why fuck urself up from tons of trans fatty acids and high glycemic carbs when u can get the same amount of calories from better sources of food with healthier fat, protein and carb composition oh and bulking while being natural is even more retarded.
Oh and it really matters what's your starting point when bulking, whether ur 8% or 17% BF is a different ball game since your insulin sensitivity lowers as ur BF increases thus your body secretes more of it and u put on more fat, retain more sodium - water, ur blood pressure goes up etc.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2014, 01:39:15 AM »
lmao i cant but read var's posts in nasser's voice  ;D ;D ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2014, 01:42:49 AM »
eating frequently at mcdonalds is a fucking stupid idea while bulking, why fuck urself up from tons of trans fatty acids and high glycemic carbs when u can get the same amount of calories from better sources of food with healthier fat, protein and carb composition oh and bulking while being natural is even more retarded.
Oh and it really matters what's your starting point when bulking, whether ur 8% or 17% BF is a different ball game since your insulin sensitivity lowers as ur BF increases thus your body secretes more of it and u put on more fat, retain more sodium - water, ur blood pressure goes up etc.
YUP

thanks for writing this i didnt want to bother

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2014, 11:27:45 AM »

Why risk fuking up your overall health eating at McyD's when taking a boatload of BB drugs will help you live to be 110 yrs of age. ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2014, 01:28:14 PM »
Why risk fuking up your overall health eating at McyD's when taking a boatload of BB drugs will help you live to be 110 yrs of age. ::)
come on howard

stop trolling

you know very well what is his point, when you are already on bad drugs you need to minimize other vices like alcohol, fast food, party drugs......

the trainer

« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2014, 02:54:52 PM »

That is exactly the point! if you are taking steroids why would you want to compound the problem by eating unhealthy foods, you should be eating healthy unprocessed foods and detoxifying your body every few months.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2014, 10:28:43 PM »
junior do you realize i have put on 5kg of bodyweight with my chicken rice protocol over the last 2-3 months

chicken and rice is the secret dude

your bulking theory is fucking balonie, with all due respect

my advisor tells me that the leaner you can stay and the more clean food you can consume without getting fat the better your body will grow

for this exact reason he advised me to add cardio if possible, because i can be eating even more and growing bigger not fatter

he had 53cm arms (altho i think this is fucking bullshit, but he was huge in the pics) at shredded condition he knows what hes talking  baout

gh15 ???

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2014, 10:33:44 PM »
why does mcdonalds get a bad rap, anyway?

you realize their chicken and bacon salad has like, ~10 grams of fat, ~30 grams of protein and 220 calories...

their chicken club sandwich has 40 grams of protein and like 510 calories

that's pretty damn good no matter how you slice it... it's just a chicken breast on some bread

oh brother, next i'm going to hear about how the bun is made with sugar ::)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2014, 12:14:44 AM »
i diet everyday of the year

You have "good eating habits" your not "dieting"
Mr. AZ 2003

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2014, 01:39:02 AM »
when visiting family for instance peopel seem to get physically upset when you dont want booze and shit food

i am not shoving chicken and brokli down visitors throats

why cant other have the same respect to bodybuilders?

ENEMIES OF PROGRESS
I got called anti social when I turned down an invitation to have drinks and nibbles one night. I pointed out the fact that I had asked her for coffee the day before so therefore cannot be anti social. I honestly did not want to fill myself with crap food and alcohol after gym and wanted to eat my salmon and greens.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2014, 04:21:37 AM »
I ate two chocolate waffles with syrup and bacon one time and nothing bad happened. If god didn't want us to eat it he wouldn't make it taste good.