Author Topic: Bodybuilding regrets?  (Read 19797 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bodybuilding regrets?
« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2014, 04:27:16 AM »
I regret wasting money on those Weider protein powders they sold in the early 80's.   Stuff didn't mix worth shit, it tasted like ass.   Plain old regular food has always been my best source for gains.

x2
R

Simple Simon

« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2014, 04:30:31 AM »
x2

Yep, weight gain packs that lasted a week you had to by a months worth to try and gain any weight.
You get the same results just eating 2 tubs of peanut butter a week.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: September 18, 2014, 04:33:52 AM »
Yep, weight gain packs that lasted a week you had to by a months worth to try and gain any weight.
You get the same results just eating 2 tubs of peanut butter a week.

and the killer was all weider shit in the 80,s was just that(shit) all suger and other bullshit with barely any protien ::)
R

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #153 on: September 18, 2014, 12:13:42 PM »
and the killer was all weider shit in the 80,s was just that(shit) all suger and other bullshit with barely any protien ::)
weider WEIGHT GAINER whole milk added ,,holy cow ,stomach/diarrera almost immediantley..

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: September 18, 2014, 02:11:00 PM »
weider WEIGHT GAINER whole milk added ,,holy cow ,stomach/diarrera almost immediantley..

Yeah, old school Weider protein gave me mega farts and bloat.  The only time I had worse farts was when I tried desiccated liver tabs.  The stuff didn't blend worth a shit. You'd blend the stuff like crazy, and poof!  There would still be a huge chunk of dry protein powder that would pop to the surface in a big glob.  The chocolate looked like chocolate, but tasted like Chalk.  Gag!!