Author Topic: Bodybuilding regrets?  (Read 19625 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Bodybuilding regrets?
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2014, 01:01:53 AM »
Quote from: Simple Simon link=topic=549750.msg7713512#msg7713512 caressing 410681291
Groink onstage wouldI  be 210lbs tops.

I have no desire to go "onstage". I realize the feeling of a thong caressing your anus in front of a bunch of homosexual men  is paradise to you,  I'm really not interested.

I dont care  what I woud weigh .

Simple Simon

« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2014, 01:07:25 AM »
I have no desire to go "onstage". I realize the feeling of a thong caressing your anus in front of a bunch of homosexual men  is paradise to you,  I'm really not interested.

I dont care  what I woud weigh .
Its just giving you a reality check of how much water bloat you carry around thats all.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2014, 01:10:54 AM »
Its just giving you a reality check of how much water bloat you carry around thats all.

You mean like when your stomach was sticking out further than your chest on vacation,  when you weighed a whopping 210 ?  I guess you would be 165 then...hahahaha.

With 14 inch arms  :D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2014, 01:23:05 AM »

I have a better build than you,by a lot. you are a blocky white kid, probably think Jay Cutler was a great Mr O, devoid of any real detail, shape or roundness.  you are a like a Boars Head Ham that got struck by lightning and achieved consciousness.

There is no need to compete, just need working eyeballs and a grasp on reality. and everyone who competes against you places ahead of you...so I like my chances ;)

but enjoy finishing last every time you do a show, maybe bring a mop next time, so when you don't get a single callout and you're offstage an hour before anyone else, you can clean the bathrooms for when the actual competitors are finished

LOLOLOLOLOLOL OMG

perhaps your best line yet

Simple Simon

« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2014, 01:27:53 AM »
You mean like when your stomach was sticking out further than your chest on vacation,  when you weighed a whopping 210 ?  I guess you would be 165 then...hahahaha.

Well having been onstage at 200lbs I know what my real bodyweight actually is.
Try a strict diet and find out for yourself what yours is.

Simple Simon

« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2014, 01:32:27 AM »

You seem to have changed your tune since June
Nice work my friend.  nothing better than being almost 50, and  a 20-something couple walks by, and the girl eye-fucks you...the guy knows full well she did it, and can't do a goddamn thing about it.  and you give him that look like " haha, I can fuck your girl if I want, plus I have a big cock".  :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2014, 02:02:42 AM »
Epic alien does make a good point, pictures (by themselves) and having a dream in your head of how good you actually may look is completely different than actually doing it and being  compared with other bodybuilders on stage.

No matter what you think or want to dream up in your head, epic alien has gotten on stage. Whether he was 1st or last, he will always place in from of you because you have never competed.  

Coulda,woda, shoda.....does not count in real life.
on the other hand vic richards makes a lot of good point in this video about "to compete or to not compet"

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2014, 03:24:39 AM »
Many guys look great in photos/selfies but a lot less impressive on stage.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2014, 05:48:30 AM »
Many guys look great in photos/selfies but a lot less impressive on stage.
factors,,better genetic,better shaped competitors for one put it in perspective,lighting good or bad,bad color,and wearing next to nothing onstage shows all flaws up and down/side to side.shows balance or lack of therefore

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2014, 08:21:33 AM »
factors,,better genetic,better shaped competitors for one put it in perspective,lighting good or bad,bad color,and wearing next to nothing onstage shows all flaws up and down/side to side.shows balance or lack of therefore
For sure, not to mention when the sweats come off who is really in shape.

epic_alien

« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2014, 09:42:58 AM »
You seem to have changed your tune since June

he is a compulsive liar.  whats he going to do when he is 60? 10 years from now, Will he still be on a bodybuilding message board saying he doesn't like bodybuilding?

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2014, 11:03:43 AM »
he is a compulsive liar.  whats he going to do when he is 60? 10 years from now, Will he still be on a bodybuilding message board saying he doesn't like bodybuilding?

If he's really 50, then that's really sad. He should feel sorry for himself. His language and meltdown sounds as though he's 13. All talk, yet still not 1 photo. Probably better...I wouldn't wanna see pics of an old grouch. Just sounds like jealousy to me...he claims to know what you look like, so I'm sure there's envy floating inside him. Poor thing!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2014, 03:42:28 PM »
If he's really 50, then that's really sad. He should feel sorry for himself. His language and meltdown sounds as though he's 13. All talk, yet still not 1 photo. Probably better...I wouldn't wanna see pics of an old grouch. Just sounds like jealousy to me...he claims to know what you look like, so I'm sure there's envy floating inside him. Poor thing!

That's great except you have it exactly backwards you retarded twat.  Iv'e posted Dozens of pics...Epic_Asswipe just runs his mouth.

you might want to pay attention a little better ;)

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2014, 04:03:55 PM »
I regret ever touching a weight, now that i'm big getting a date with a good looking woman is damn near impossible. When I was skinny I couldn't keep up with how many hot slimmers wanted me. Now i'm forced to pay for sex so yeah I consider that a major regret.

NightTrain

« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2014, 04:12:29 PM »

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!@!!!!

Funny how twinks tend to "step onstage" more than genetically blessed and naturally massive top sirloin like us.

I kinda get it but the thought of having my rectum flossed and homos with cameras lurking the backstage of a highschool doesn't make me crave a plastic statue of a "man"

CompensatingSpeed.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2014, 04:13:33 PM »
I regret ever touching a weight, now that i'm big getting a date with a good looking woman is damn near impossible. When I was skinny I couldn't keep up with how many hot slimmers wanted me. Now i'm forced to pay for sex so yeah I consider that a major regret.
that's what happens once you cross that line of 260lbs ripped 5'11"

beyond that you start looking like a disgusting mess more often than not

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2014, 04:21:03 PM »
I regret competing when my heart and effort wasn't really into it anymore, success came early and easily it bred complacency and I ended up getting beaten by people who were genetically inferior particularly as level of competition improved, and with it higher levels of drug use, I should never have been there, I wasn't prepared to do the mgs required. Genetics are a big thing in the sport, but when you all have them drugs can make up the difference and access quality and level of use can be the difference. In hindsight should have just trained and not competed, if your not prepared to do the time dont do the crime.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2014, 06:59:13 PM »
According to his best buddy  ::)

A physique is a physique,  on stage, in a mens fitness ad, wherever. Vince Goodrum completed too, I guess you think he has a better physique than the VAST MAJORITY of people on this board who have never compete also, or does this assinine logic  only apply to your friend   ;)

Thing is , I  have always given competitors respect since I have been here. Your asshole friend  apparently has a hard-on the size of Texas for me, for some imagined reason in his head. Or maybe I fucked his GF, when I first got to AZ...I was fucking a lot of girls and he's not very good looking.

Whatever the case, he's a disrespectful twat and he gets the same disrespect back. Very simple.

Maybe....maybe ...no in regards to vince...he ..and epic have a placing...you have a placing in your mind...and until you are compared it will not be know...all this is an assumptions otherwise..
Mr. AZ 2003

NightTrain

« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2014, 08:06:55 PM »
Groink onstage would be 210lbs tops.

50lb more that you've ever been. Not bad for his first time.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2014, 08:22:10 PM »
Maybe....maybe ...no in regards to vince...he ..and epic have a placing...you have a placing in your mind...and until you are compared it will not be know...all this is an assumptions otherwise..

I have no desire to compete, I have no placing in my mind. it's not something I think about.

I would give your buddy his props too, as I do all competitors....but he seems to be a bit obsessed with me and shows me no respect, so fuck him.

I really can't be any clearer than that

NightTrain

« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2014, 08:27:34 PM »
I have no desire to compete, I have no placing in my mind. it's not something I think about.

I would give your buddy his props too, as I do all competitors....but he seems to be a bit obsessed with me and shows me no respect, so fuck him.

I really can't be any clearer than that

Best "Placing" scenarios:
1- Delts day at the gym, just walking around... who get the attention...
2- Shopping at Costco, elbows on the cart, checking out some kirkland "chicken breasts"... Milfs lurking
3- Helping community kids, who they go for and swing on your forearms all smiley..  

Scorecard = perfect of peace and no homos were involved.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2014, 08:42:17 PM »
Best "Placing" scenarios:
1- Delts day at the gym, just walking around... who get the attention...
2- Shopping at Costco, elbows on the cart, checking out some kirkland "chicken breasts"... Milfs lurking
3- Helping community kids, who they go for and swing on your forearms all smiley..  

Scorecard = perfect of peace and no homos were involved.

are you implying that Epic_Asswipe is only comfortable hitting certain "poses".

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2014, 08:54:41 PM »
I don't really "regret" anything but... damn I was stubborn and stupid as hell.  Wish I hadn't wrecked my body trying to be something I'm not.

I learned too much about life to regret my "bodybuilding" misadventures.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2014, 08:56:44 PM »
I don't really "regret" anything but... damn I was stubborn and stupid as hell.  Wish I hadn't wrecked my body trying to be something I'm not.

I learned too much about life to regret my "bodybuilding" misadventures.

going heavy and shit like that ?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2014, 09:14:05 PM »
going heavy and shit like that ?

Yeah, although there is a lot to the "like that" portion of it.  I walked around for the better part of a decade with a bad conscience, unless I had just wrecked myself in the gym.  Nowadays I can't even get a pump, and I have to accept the fact that I was just never cut out for being huge and lean.

Still, once in a blue moon the stars align and I can squat 315 again for a rep or two, or get a big pump, and I have delusions of putting on 20 lbs and squatting 500 lbs as I lay in bed, trying to fall asleep.  And without fail, it all comes crashing down when I have trouble walking up the hill outside my house the next day :D