Author Topic: Bodybuilding regrets?  (Read 19769 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Bodybuilding regrets?
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2014, 01:52:25 PM »
Living in a world of regrets from your past you miss the joys and opportunities that are present today.

That's exactly why I'm focused on going to some pro events soon and competing ( again) next summer

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2014, 04:06:44 PM »
Wasting money on supplements and bulking. Not buying a lifetime supply of ECA pills before the US ban.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2014, 07:29:44 PM »
Wasting money on supplements and bulking. Not buying a lifetime supply of ECA pills before the US ban.

" Diablo" thermogenics are ECA now...get 'em

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2014, 07:49:43 PM »
Never competing.

I would have been an elite pro,probably have a few Sandows on the Mantle

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2014, 08:06:44 PM »
Never competing.

I would have been an elite pro,probably have a few Sandows on the Mantle
groink>yates..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2014, 08:22:49 PM »
groink>yates..

That's kind of my train of thought too.  all those Sandows  Yates lucked into because I wasn't competing would have easily been mine

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2014, 08:42:44 PM »
That's kind of my train of thought too.  all those Sandows  Yates lucked into because I wasn't competing would have easily been mine
8),, ;D

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2014, 08:45:04 PM »
back in 2000, a guy at the gym proposed me 200 dbol for a low price, i refused.
i was squatting 450lbs and deadlifting 550 naturally at that time.
asstropin

epic_alien

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2014, 09:41:55 PM »

why do you make light that you never were, and never will be, what you worship?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2014, 09:52:46 PM »
why do you make light that you never were, and never will be, what you worship?

I worship a few things, bodybuilders not being one of them, mr. 5th place out of 5  ;)

get back to me when your genetics don't suck

epic_alien

« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2014, 09:58:38 PM »
wow that was quick! speaking of placings, what have you placed?  i forgot monday morning quarterbacks always place first. even though they don't compete.  You still rolling in that 98 lexus your bro gave you? Or do you got another doozy story for us.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2014, 10:11:47 PM »
wow that was quick! speaking of placings, what have you placed?  i forgot monday morning quarterbacks always place first. even though they don't compete.  You still rolling in that 98 lexus your bro gave you? Or do you got another doozy story for us.

so that's two shows, two dead last placings.

let's all listen to Dorian here tell us what it's like to compete at the highest level  ::)

I walk around looking EONS  better than you have ever looked onstage in your life.....hahahaahaahaaha haaa :D

why do you have "Competitor" stars ? a bit misleading, don't you have to be competitive to be a competitor ? not penciled in last place as soon as the judges see your frog face coming through the door

PROTIP

you have just been owned badly, responding will only make it worse

epic_alien

« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2014, 10:29:03 PM »
here is the deal with reality. some can show up and compete, and be dealt with it, others can pretend they look a certain way never having had shown up to anything . Other than arraignments.

my placings?  2  recent 5th placings?  did you place ahead of me?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2014, 10:41:54 PM »
here is the deal with reality. some can show up and compete, and be dealt with it, others can pretend they look a certain way never having had shown up to anything . Other than arraignments.

my placings?  2  recent 5th placings?  did you place ahead of me?

I have a better build than you,by a lot. you are a blocky white kid, probably think Jay Cutler was a great Mr O, devoid of any real detail, shape or roundness.  you are a like a Boars Head Ham that got struck by lightning and achieved consciousness.

There is no need to compete, just need working eyeballs and a grasp on reality. and everyone who competes against you places ahead of you...so I like my chances ;)

but enjoy finishing last every time you do a show, maybe bring a mop next time, so when you don't get a single callout and you're offstage an hour before anyone else, you can clean the bathrooms for when the actual competitors are finished

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2014, 10:48:13 PM »
Je ne regrette rien

Really? You couldn't translate this? My bing translation doesn't work. Fuck >:(

epic_alien

« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2014, 10:54:07 PM »

I have a better build than you,by a lot. you are a blocky white kid, probably think Jay Cutler was a great Mr O, devoid of any real detail, shape or roundness.  you are a like a Boars Head Ham that got struck by lightning and achieved consciousness.

There is no need to compete, just need working eyeballs and a grasp on reality. and everyone who competes against you places ahead of you...so I like my chances ;)

but enjoy finishing last every time you do a show, maybe bring a mop next time, so when you don't get a single callout and you're offstage an hour before anyone else, you can clean the bathrooms for when the actual competitors are finished
have been in Ironman mag as well? blocky? 175lbs  and running 10.6 100m? before bodybuilding. Your reaching very far.  3 first placings, 4 2nds, and yes  last 2 shows 5th.  And where have you competed again? where  are your legs? can the Maricopa county sherrif find them?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2014, 11:02:04 PM »
Maybe you can relate to having some form of bodybuilding regret?

In my case, I have some nagging regrets about NOT doing more bodybuilding stuff.
I don't regret avoiding extreme drug use or getting a good education and career.

I do regret NOT going to more major contests , like the Olympia each year.
I competed at least 40 times , but never competed in the Team Universe or Masters nationals, etc.
My diet has really sucked for the last 10 years and my workouts have been inconsistent at best.
I've gradually gone to less shows each year and quit judging 3 years ago.

I've decided to get back into hardcore bodybuilding on my own terms* ( no BB drugs).
I'll start simple, by cleaning up my diet and training on a consistent basis.
I hope to compete in a regional show next summer and the over 50 masters nationals.
Plus, I'll go to a couple pro contests as well next year.

With the exception of not competing more and living to my full potential, nothing really. In the past 40 years I have had the privilege of knowing, training and learning from some of the legends of the industry. Pearl, Dave Johns, Clinton Bererly, CF Smith, Mohammed Makkawy, Brignole, Leidelmyer, Paris, Aranita, Corney, Jim Morris and on and on and on. I literally have 40 years of stories. In that regard, no regrets.  

NightTrain

« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2014, 11:14:07 PM »
have been in Ironman mag as well? blocky? 175lbs  and running 10.6 100m? before bodybuilding. Your reaching very far.  3 first placings, 4 2nds, and yes  last 2 shows 5th.  And where have you competed again? where  are your legs? can the Maricopa county sherrif find them?

:D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2014, 11:21:19 PM »
have been in Ironman mag as well? blocky? 175lbs  and running 10.6 100m? before bodybuilding. Your reaching very far.  3 first placings, 4 2nds, and yes  last 2 shows 5th.  And where have you competed again? where  are your legs? can the Maricopa county sherrif find them?

and yet not a single impressive pic from you in a decade.

why don't you post those last pics again? you know, where you're a fat piece of shit and you acted like you looked good...LOL

PS  you're how old?  mid thirties, late thirties ? and you're already falling off the map and finishing dead last.....LOLOL

I'm 50. and I'll bet money if we post pics right now, I destroy you. You're right, I'm not a competitor. I don't llok like shit 11 1/2 months out of the year, and then suck water for a few weeks and look good. I always look good

epic_alien

« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2014, 11:44:42 PM »
you look good? according to your selfies? or the maricopa county sherifs mugshots that end up on Facebook?? cause thats all we have thats public on you? Will you hide and create another username? you are a epic pussy. By the way we should really just be friends. Ill meet you for a beer, just don't bring rec  drugs ok

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2014, 11:54:31 PM »
you look good? according to your selfies? or the maricopa county sherifs mugshots that end up on Facebook?? cause thats all we have thats public on you? Will you hide and create another username? you are a epic pussy. By the way we should really just be friends. Ill meet you for a beer, just don't bring rec  drugs ok

You can always post pics that look better, or you know...more nonsense words where you TELL us how much better you are   :)

I'll pass on the beer, when the waitress and customers start asking me about bodybuilding, you'll just start whining all over again.

It would be educational for you to see me in person though. You'd realize how stupid you sound , and how much further you need to go to look truly impressive

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2014, 11:54:43 PM »
I regret fucking up my shoulder joints with all those heavy barbell, behind the neck presses.  My delts would have been fine with just dumbbell presses and lateral raises.

I also regret every dime I ever spent on worthless supplements.  When I first started bodybuilding I was young kid that had been bullshitted by Flex magazine.  I did not understand that being a natural bodybuilder is a giant fucking waste of time.  It's basically just pissing in the wind.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2014, 12:24:03 AM »
Epic alien does make a good point, pictures (by themselves) and having a dream in your head of how good you actually may look is completely different than actually doing it and being  compared with other bodybuilders on stage.

No matter what you think or want to dream up in your head, epic alien has gotten on stage. Whether he was 1st or last, he will always place in from of you because you have never competed.  

Coulda,woda, shoda.....does not count in real life.
Mr. AZ 2003

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2014, 12:53:29 AM »
Epic alien does make a good point, pictures (by themselves) and having a dream in your head of how good you actually may look is completely different than actually doing it and being  compared with other bodybuilders on stage.

No matter what you think or want to dream up in your head, epic alien has gotten on stage. Whether he was 1st or last, he will always place in from of you because you have never competed.  

According to his best buddy  ::)

A physique is a physique,  on stage, in a mens fitness ad, wherever. Vince Goodrum completed too, I guess you think he has a better physique than the VAST MAJORITY of people on this board who have never compete also, or does this assinine logic  only apply to your friend   ;)

Thing is , I  have always given competitors respect since I have been here. Your asshole friend  apparently has a hard-on the size of Texas for me, for some imagined reason in his head. Or maybe I fucked his GF, when I first got to AZ...I was fucking a lot of girls and he's not very good looking.

Whatever the case, he's a disrespectful twat and he gets the same disrespect back. Very simple.

Simple Simon

« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2014, 12:54:51 AM »

Groink onstage would be 210lbs tops.