Author Topic: ROFLMAO.....  (Read 3249 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: ROFLMAO.....
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2014, 02:20:00 PM »
And I am sure a large percentage of US voters also believe the earth is only 6,000 years old.  :-\ :-\

the population polls steady at 40-50% young earthers

this bewildered herd is running full speed to the precipice!!!
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2014, 03:07:37 PM »
6000 years ago the plains people would stampede the buffalo off a cliff then grab the carcasses. The buffalo was easy to herd up and didn't see very well. They couldn't tell the difference between a pile of rocks or a man.

The Europeans came and wiped most of the animals out in about 100 years.

"

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2014, 04:25:38 PM »
Wow it sure is nice to be back where global warming threads are debated routinely. IMO I think humans don't contribute quite as much as Gore and the liberals want you to believe. If anything, countries like China are doing the most damage anyway so why worry about it! Their unregulated pollution should be more of a worry than the USAs and Europe.

And before one of you retards brings that uneducated BS junk, I'm well experienced as a air quality engineer and am made to address the global warming issues often as it relates to future traffic.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2014, 04:27:32 PM »
Wow it sure is nice to be back where global warming threads are debated routinely. IMO I think humans don't contribute quite as much as Gore and the liberals want you to believe. If anything, countries like China are doing the most damage anyway so why worry about it! Their unregulated pollution should be more of a worry than the USAs and Europe.

And before one of you retards brings that uneducated BS junk, I'm well experienced as a air quality engineer and am made to address the global warming issues often as it relates to future traffic.

Cool story bro.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2014, 07:12:33 PM »
a buffalo is like 1000lbs of muscle but it's not too smart. 

Actually it's a stupid animal that will run off a cliff if you spook it.

no debates here just a stampede of stupid buffalo

"