Author Topic: Adrian Peterson indicted for child abuse  (Read 10690 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Adrian Peterson indicted for child abuse
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2014, 01:38:54 PM »
 Mike Ditka then says "I became a better person for it."  (referring to his parents disciplining him with beatings)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2014, 02:10:18 PM »
ditkas kids

"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2014, 03:23:03 PM »
Ray Rice probably won't be back in the league.

There is ZERO doubt peterson will be playing shortly. 

Vikings want to trade him.  Bucs will probably scoop him up, they have no problem with dudes like Lagarret Blout and other violent dudes. 

OR New England will get Peterson... and they'll fcking dominate. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2014, 02:22:13 PM »
Reverse Discipline to crackhead mother

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2014, 02:43:13 PM »
Reverse Discipline to crackhead mother

Kid is out of control...and I doubt that was the first time. And I wonder has he seen other men treat her like that.
Anger issues? Somethings are just sad.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2014, 04:51:50 PM »
The following is a statement from Adrian Peterson:

"My attorney has asked me not to discuss the facts of my pending case. I hope you can respect that request and help me honor it. I very much want the public to hear from me but I understand that it is not appropriate to talk about the facts in detail at this time. Nevertheless, I want everyone to understand how sorry I feel about the hurt I have brought to my child.
I never wanted to be a distraction to the Vikings organization, the Minnesota community or to my teammates. I never imagined being in a position where the world is judging my parenting skills or calling me a child abuser because of the discipline I administered to my son.
I voluntarily appeared before the grand jury several weeks ago to answer any and all questions they had. Before my grand jury appearance, I was interviewed by two different police agencies without an attorney. In each of these interviews I have said the same thing, and that is that I never ever intended to harm my son. I will say the same thing once I have my day in court.
I have to live with the fact that when I disciplined my son the way I was disciplined as a child, I caused an injury that I never intended or thought would happen. I know that many people disagree with the way I disciplined my child. I also understand after meeting with a psychologist that there are other alternative ways of disciplining a child that may be more appropriate.
I have learned a lot and have had to reevaluate how I discipline my son going forward. But deep in my heart I have always believed I could have been one of those kids that was lost in the streets without the discipline instilled in me by my parents and other relatives. I have always believed that the way my parents disciplined me has a great deal to do with the success I have enjoyed as a man. I love my son and I will continue to become a better parent and learn from any mistakes I ever make.
I am not a perfect son. I am not a perfect husband. I am not a perfect parent, but I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser. I am someone that disciplined his child and did not intend to cause him any injury. No one can understand the hurt that I feel for my son and for the harm I caused him. My goal is always to teach my son right from wrong and that’s what I tried to do that day.
I accept the fact that people feel very strongly about this issue and what they think about my conduct. Regardless of what others think, however, I love my son very much and I will continue to try to become a better father and person."

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2014, 08:41:07 PM »
Now another story breaking that he has a 4 year old kid with another woman that he whipped.

Geesh. Dude is toast. Ray Rice is golden now.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2014, 08:48:37 PM »
Now another story breaking that he has a 4 year old kid with another woman that he whipped.

Let's be honest, there's no reason to think that he hasn't done this with each of his children.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2014, 09:00:41 PM »

TMZ is reporting that he has been cleared of those charges.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2014, 10:44:44 PM »
Said the other kid had a scar on his eyebrow or something of that ilk...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2014, 07:18:31 AM »
So what happened that created your intability terms of marriage? We often mimic what we know...
And when you talk about criminals in jails were hit or whipped as kids, are we talking about excessive whipping, abuse?
[/quote]
1. BOTH my grandparents stayed married for their entire life. In fact, my maternal ( Dutch/Irish) grandparents were married for 74 yrs!
I had a normal, healthy childhood with wonderful parents. For whatever reason, I never wanted to have children, while my sister  had 3.
I developed an independent mind set from a young age and view marriage as a loving partnership, NOT a lifelong deal with no exceptions.

2. Plenty of decent, law abiding citizens were "whipped" as kids by their parents. When Peterson, says, he got whipped and now he does the same thing when he disciplines his kids. The harm to the kids is a lot more complicated an issue. I suspect that a child is better off getting a hard spanking, then in being ignored and allowed to run free. BUT, if the main interaction with the parent is getting whipped without much love in between, THAT may prove be harmful .

Army of One

• Getbig V
Picture of some handegg player Adrian Petersons dad
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2014, 06:56:05 PM »
Crazy black genetics, apparently this Adrian guy said his dad and uncles all have 17-18inch arms and don't even workout

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: Picture of some handegg player Adrian Petersons dad
« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2014, 06:57:00 PM »
Race of peace.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2014, 07:02:21 PM »
calmly sits around all day collecting church donations , flipping around radio stations turning up speakers for hand strenth
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2014, 07:39:08 PM »
Simple explanation. They have muscles from disciplining the childrens.

NightTrain

« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2014, 07:41:12 PM »
calmly sits around all day collecting church donations , flipping around radio stations turning up speakers for hand strenth

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

I got a pic popping in my head.. fucking priceless Falconian post of peace....

One of the reason I pop here now and then FalconSpeed.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2014, 08:03:40 PM »
'you gonna grow just like yo daddy, just another niggha'