Author Topic: 240 - the Air Strikes are working great bro!!!!  (Read 3015 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 240 - the Air Strikes are working great bro!!!!
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2014, 02:20:50 PM »
This post is absurd.....Congress and the Repubs have zero duty to tell Obama what to do...he's the fucking CINC.

In that case, they can't complain on how he conducts military operations. 

I see lots of repubs bitching about "Obama is doing it wrong", but then they say "We will draft our own legislation... after elections, after holidays, after inaugurations... THEN we'll let the NEXT congressional class deal with it".

Congress is kicking the can down the road.  Refusing to get on board, or deliver a better plan... hey, we're just here to bitch about it while contributing nothing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2014, 02:25:08 PM »
In that case, they can't complain on how he conducts military operations. 

I see lots of repubs bitching about "Obama is doing it wrong", but then they say "We will draft our own legislation... after elections, after holidays, after inaugurations... THEN we'll let the NEXT congressional class deal with it".

Congress is kicking the can down the road.  Refusing to get on board, or deliver a better plan... hey, we're just here to bitch about it while contributing nothing.

We are only here to mock him when it falls apart and collapses.   ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2014, 02:32:12 PM »
We are only here to mock him when it falls apart and collapses.   ;)

i'm cool with that.  we're just ants watching the fun. 

congress... well, we elect them to keep obama in check.  Saying "let the next class deal with it... In Feb or March" is madness.

by then, obama will have 6-7 months of nonstop bombings... and they can take credit, or condemn, and both will be meaningless.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2014, 04:53:43 PM »

Dude if Obama can drag this bombing out 6-7 months with any real continued affect I'll blow him....it appears getting into the white house is easy and I'm pretty sure he's gay.

The stuff we're doing now is easy...hitting buildings and all the captured junk they got off of the Iraqi army...plus what they have from the Syrian military. We're really good at this shit and soon Isis won't have much in the way of captured toys. After that you need intell to find out where they are...and lazing. Only our dudes can do that with any great effect.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2015, 01:01:53 PM »
Obama ignored the advice of his generals

Repubs complain about this - until the generals agree with obama.