Author Topic: Any Vets in here? Today was my last day in the navy  (Read 25681 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Any Vets in here? Today was my last day in the navy
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2014, 03:23:40 AM »
finally unemployed

enjoy it while it lasts

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2014, 03:25:43 AM »
Stories like this are ALL over the internet.  Military Disability Fraud is huge actually.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1248147_The_number_of_Veterans_receiving_huge_fraudulent_disability_payments_is_astounding_.html

As a veteran and now a contractor in Iraq –– I've seen first hand huge numbers of individuals bragging about their 60-70-80% VA disability rating –– yet hitting up the gym every day while performing their duties as a private security contractor with absolutely no issues. The VA disability system is clearly broken and for all you veterans on here collecting a disability check that you aren't truly entitled to –– FUCK YOU. It's people like you who are bankrupting our country. You're no better than welfare leeches or the individuals fraudulently collecting SS disability checks. What makes it worse is that good people have to compete against these fuck stains for federal jobs with them being given preference due to their bullshit disabilities. The system is clearly broken.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2014, 03:27:12 AM »
This is a clear case of Welfare Fraud.  Call it EXACTLY what it is.  Its really pathetic.
Let's say you were correct, shouldn't you blame the government?

Clearly Mike's case had to be approved.

I am siding with Mike. He obviously had a good story to back up his injury.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2014, 03:27:42 AM »
No shit.  I bet the Daily Mail would eat this story up.  "Roiding bodybuilder, going to the gym every day, claims disability despite "grueling" workouts".  This would make a good story for an investigative piece.  There are thousands and thousands like him abusing the system, meanwhile, thousands suffer with poor care at the VA hospitals who have legit battle wounds and permanent disabilities and disfigurements.

Now this ass clown, wants to go to school, find a job and STILL collect that 1850 disability check on top of all that while slamming down grams of steroids and training "like a beast" and claiming he is "disabled".

Fucking pathetic.  Probably votes Republican as well.

not an expert on cost of anabolics but this should cover for some top supply on monthly basis?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2014, 03:28:21 AM »
leeching off the government is no crime

it's a privelege

Simple Simon

« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2014, 03:28:53 AM »
Stories like this are ALL over the internet.  Military Disability Fraud is huge actually.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1248147_The_number_of_Veterans_receiving_huge_fraudulent_disability_payments_is_astounding_.html

As a veteran and now a contractor in Iraq –– I've seen first hand huge numbers of individuals bragging about their 60-70-80% VA disability rating –– yet hitting up the gym every day while performing their duties as a private security contractor with absolutely no issues. The VA disability system is clearly broken and for all you veterans on here collecting a disability check that you aren't truly entitled to –– FUCK YOU. It's people like you who are bankrupting our country. You're no better than welfare leeches or the individuals fraudulently collecting SS disability checks. What makes it worse is that good people have to compete against these fuck stains for federal jobs with them being given preference due to their bullshit disabilities. The system is clearly broken.

I take issue with the bankrupting our country statement.
Its spreading yourselves all over the world warmongering thats doing that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2014, 03:30:25 AM »

Yes and I blame Fat Fucks like Navy_Mike.

Almost Half Of New Veterans Seek Disability Compensation

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2014, 03:30:49 AM »
I take issue with the bankrupting our country statement.
Its spreading yourselves all over the world warmongering thats doing that.
Let's not act like the UK is innocent. The British did the same thing.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2014, 03:31:12 AM »
I havent been in the military, going abroad killing people has never appealled to me.

Your a pussy - that's the reason you never joined.

Guys like you are fucking scared pathetic bitches - but we fight for your right to be. God damn I wish you could speak to some of my old team and tell us your "views" - lol - that would be pretty fucking funny

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2014, 03:32:51 AM »

He didnt have to apply for it, his knee is fine if he can go to the gym and compete in bodybuilding contests.

I have herniated discs in my back and could quite easily go on sickness benefit and scrounge around, I choose not to because I am able to work.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2014, 03:33:14 AM »
Yes and I blame Fat Fucks like Navy_Mike.

Almost Half Of New Veterans Seek Disability Compensation

So why would you blame Mike? Blame the panel that approves of these benefits.

Mike followed the protocol. It was up to the decision makers to award him the money.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2014, 03:34:22 AM »
He didnt have to apply for it, his knee is fine if he can go to the gym and compete in bodybuilding contests.

I have herniated discs in my back and could quite easily go on sickness benefit and scrounge around, I choose not to because I am able to work.
I think it would be fair to hear Mike's side of the story.

I am sure he will clear this up easily.

Simple Simon

« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2014, 03:34:40 AM »
Your a pussy - that's the reason you never joined.

Guys like you are fucking scared pathetic bitches - but we fight for your right to be. God damn I wish you could speak to some of my old team and tell us your "views" - lol - that would be pretty fucking funny
Just because you were too dumb to get yourself a job and had no option to sign up dont take your frustrations out on me.

You fight in countries that are no threat to the USA, yet you are there killing people.

9/11, invade Iraq, great logic

Simple Simon

« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2014, 03:35:38 AM »
I think it would be fair to hear Mike's side of the story.

I am sure he will clear this up easily.

I bet hes just attaching his knee brace before he limps across the room to his PC.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2014, 03:49:50 AM »
Someone get thé true gremlin a menstrual cup..he's discharging at alarming rates

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2014, 04:30:17 AM »
If Navy Mike is smart he's erasing his old posts and won't be posting here again under the "Navy Mike" handle. There's enough here to cause him a lot of grief with the Navy IG.
You guys are dicks.

You think so? I'm sure the disability payout is only temporary until he gets it fixed. His knee is fucked up - he's talked about it a few times during his prep thread. He couldn't workout his legs.

You can be disabled and still lift weights - especially with machines today. I've seen paraplegics lift at my gym as well as people with walkers, crutches and canes.

And just because you can seemingly walk fine doesn't mean you aren't in a boat load of pain.

But yeah, for safety reasons I would delete this thread and retire the navymike account. Like you said, too many dicks here willing to take things too ruin people just for shits and giggles.

Anyways....Mike, I appreciate your service, brother, and am happy you are moving on with your life. Fuck these clowns...you deserve everything you got. You earned it. Best wishes.
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2014, 04:38:50 AM »
When I did the VA disability claim before i got out, I reported everything...  Ended up with 90% disability rating. which comes out to 1850 a month... So im very blessed. Im also moving back to Texas  San Antonio to be exact to go to UT of san antonio for engineering. Texas has great vet benefits

Dude, listen to me, team up with or get your general contractors license. Get the paperwork to become a service disabled veteran owned company. The government will literally hand you contracts for work with guaranteed  profit margins.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2014, 05:07:35 AM »
All the 'disability fraud' posts reminded me of this gem  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2014, 05:17:16 AM »
Don´t know why some people are attacking the guy. if he gets money then good luck to him. Criticism from guys who never put on a uniform. Navy-Mike seems like a good bloke to me. Hope he gets his claim and moves on in life.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2014, 05:17:58 AM »
Props for putting in your time.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2014, 06:53:51 AM »
Congrats, Mike. I did 7 years in the Marines myself including 2 deployments advising ANA and ANP from 06-08. If you need transition help in regards to resume or employment search stuff feel free to send me a pm.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2014, 07:03:53 AM »
Hey guys any vets here on get big?  This was a long time coming but Today was my last day after 9 years of service due to a knee injury.
Anyone have any advice? Im already signed up for school as I know there is no way i can be competitive in the job market with out one

Btw the alpha beard is already underway

Good luck, Mike.   Hahaha, the traditional post military hair growing ritual.  We all did it, buddy.  My cousin was in the Navy for roughly the same amount of time and he found work in government.   A government job would be your best bet, particularly something related to your naval career.
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2014, 07:17:05 AM »
Take it easy.  Contemplate your naval.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2014, 07:24:36 AM »
Just because you were too dumb to get yourself a job and had no option to sign up dont take your frustrations out on me.

You fight in countries that are no threat to the USA, yet you are there killing people.

9/11, invade Iraq, great logic

I was an officer you stupid pussy and it's fairly obvious that I did well financially. My family has a long line of military service and I felt a sense of obligation to serve the country that has provided my family the opportunity to build a successful life.

the trainer

« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2014, 07:35:46 AM »
Hey guys any vets here on get big?  This was a long time coming but Today was my last day after 9 years of service due to a knee injury.
Anyone have any advice? Im already signed up for school as I know there is no way i can be competitive in the job market with out one

Btw the alpha beard is already underway

This explains a lot about you, where you a bottom or top in the navy.