Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
February 21, 2018, 05:39:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Doing aerobic workout outdoors. Do you do it?  (Read 1286 times)
bmacsys
Getbig V

Getbig!

« on: February 15, 2006, 08:29:32 AM »

How many opf you guys prefer to walk, run or bike outside? I know I do in good weather. Problem is in my neck of the woods which is New York City the weather isn't any good for this from November to following April. I wish I lived in a warmer climate but I can't leave anytime soon having my kids still being dependent on me.
Report to moderator   Logged

The House that Ruth built
pumpster
Getbig V

If you're reading this you have too much free time

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 09:39:15 AM »

Outside is better. With the roads dry most of the year, there's no reason you can't run, blade or bike loops in central park or along the west side highway even in winter months, as many do.

Also can work out inside Chelsea Piers, which is so large that running inside feels a little like being outdoors.
triple_pickle
Getbig IV

Pull Hard, Move Fast

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 09:50:44 AM »

always outside!  i love the ATL!
bmacsys
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 10:07:08 AM »

Outside is better. With the roads dry most of the year, there's no reason you can't run, blade or bike loops in central park or along the west side highway even in winter months, as many do.
Also can work out inside Chelsea Piers, which is so large that running inside feels a little like being outdoors.

I do when its dry out. When its pouring out I don't even attempt it. When i was a kid the weather never stopped me but now I am a wuss!

The House that Ruth built
Bluto
Getbig V

Well?

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 02:32:53 PM »

you said it

Z
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!