Author Topic: Obama's failed War on Isis is already in shambles.  (Read 18058 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama's failed War on Isis is already in shambles.
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2014, 06:54:14 AM »
Is ANYONE still celebrating ISIS wins?

their leader was rambling about fighting to the last man, despite being wounded.   it's winter, their grain/oil is wrecked, and we've forced them from hiding in syria planning attacks on us, into running from city to city having bloody battles with local iraqi and syrian military.

I know it was all cool to shit on the USA and obama because we weren't able to kill 100% of ISIS bad guys in 5 minutes... but is anyone still declaring the war on ISIS "in shambles"?   They're on the run, they are fighting to the death, their $ is dried up, and they haven't attacked us.   And minimal US cost/casualty.  

and anyone calling this kneepadding, you're just being blind here... this isn't about kneepadding obama, who sucks on many levels - this is clearly pointing out ISIS has been beat down greatly and winter is going to be rough on them.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2014, 07:13:02 AM »
Yeah...there in shambles.....their cash was hard currency for the most part. Captured oil was a nice to have but never a long term thing unless they actually became a caliphate. They're sucking so bad that we have to deploy the 82nd to bolster forces. They should never have been the threat they became. Air only does so much and unless we're willing to kill the rest they'll grow back. The reasons that ISIS grew are not gone. They are neither all dead or given a reason to quit fighting. I'm not sure how winter is gonna suck for them. This isn't Afghanistan. And eeven if you think there will or could be bad weather across Iraq...that fact only hampers US air power. They have been degraded to an extent but a few months of thinking like this and we're back were we started.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2014, 07:14:58 AM »
Yeah...there in shambles.....their cash was hard currency for the most part. Captured oil was a nice to have but never a long term thing unless they actually became a caliphate. They're sucking so bad that we have to deploy the 82nd to bolster forces. They should never have been the threat they became. Air only does so much and unless we're willing to kill the rest they'll grow back. The reasons that ISIS grew are not gone. They are neither all dead or given a reason to quit fighting. I'm not sure how winter is gonna suck for them. This isn't Afghanistan. And eeven if you think there will or could be bad weather across Iraq...that fact only hampers US air power. They have been degraded to an extent but a few months of thinking like this and we're back were we started.

I think the CIA said there were 20k to 31k of them.   What are their numbers like these days?

Also, their net worth was $2 bil.  How has that been affected with us blowing up refineries and grainery? 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2014, 07:28:44 AM »
They captured a lot of hard currency in gold and cash. That makes operations very easy to support. The oil issue was never going to be long term because they weren't a legitimate country. They can conduct black market trading and for small stuff that's fine and can fund a good sized group for awhile but 20-30K fighters and some of the conventional stuff they were trying to do...its hard for obvious reasons. The other issue is that even with setbacks its still chaos over there and the Iraq government is having a hard time of it. They finally cut a revenue sharing deal with the kurds that could make it impossible for ISIS to do what they want. The hard core dudes can melt back into the population and back over into Syria. Until that mess is settled its gonna be on a low boil for awhile. Also apparently  other AQ groups are getting jealous and in order to secure financial backers they're trying to launch attacks.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2014, 08:26:51 AM »
Obama is rooting for ISIS remember?

Is ANYONE still celebrating ISIS wins?

their leader was rambling about fighting to the last man, despite being wounded.   it's winter, their grain/oil is wrecked, and we've forced them from hiding in syria planning attacks on us, into running from city to city having bloody battles with local iraqi and syrian military.

I know it was all cool to shit on the USA and obama because we weren't able to kill 100% of ISIS bad guys in 5 minutes... but is anyone still declaring the war on ISIS "in shambles"?   They're on the run, they are fighting to the death, their $ is dried up, and they haven't attacked us.   And minimal US cost/casualty.  

and anyone calling this kneepadding, you're just being blind here... this isn't about kneepadding obama, who sucks on many levels - this is clearly pointing out ISIS has been beat down greatly and winter is going to be rough on them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2014, 10:07:19 AM »
Obama is rooting for ISIS remember?

Yes.   I know when I was rooting for my high school cheerleaders, dropping a warm payload on their head was the way to express my support and devotion.   I suspect the same applies here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 17, 2015, 09:09:36 AM »
bump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V