Author Topic: WYHI?-Cheating Bikini Sloot Edition  (Read 105089 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: WYHI?-Cheating Bikini Sloot Edition
« Reply #425 on: October 20, 2014, 07:08:53 PM »
haha nah man those two guys are on another level. Especially the tall one.

Fuck  >:(

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #426 on: October 20, 2014, 07:13:56 PM »
Goodrums physique as is real as it gets!!
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #427 on: October 20, 2014, 07:21:08 PM »
The best revenge one can take upon a "man" that has "stolen" your wife is to let him keep her.

LOL!   Love it. 

Never get mad when you see your ex with someone new. Your parents have always taught you to give your old toys to the less fortunate.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #428 on: October 20, 2014, 08:35:54 PM »
Does anyone know if that "Michael Brown" shit is still going on?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #429 on: October 20, 2014, 08:45:41 PM »

was a good neegulz only stolt dem sodas RIP bruh

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #430 on: October 20, 2014, 08:54:56 PM »
haha nah man those two guys are on another level. Especially the tall one.

The tall one was nowhere near 6foot5. He was using photos of an Australian physique competitor who was 6 foot top.
Check at 8:59, that is the guy whose pics he was using.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #431 on: October 20, 2014, 09:19:03 PM »
The tall one was nowhere near 6foot5. He was using photos of an Australian physique competitor who was 6 foot top.
Check at 8:59, that is the guy whose pics he was using.

You wanna hear something even more laughable? The guy whose pics he stole? Marko Djordjic? Is FIVE FOOT TEN!
http://www.simplyshredded.com/marko.html
http://www.instagram.com/marko.d_official

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #432 on: October 20, 2014, 09:23:36 PM »
So we have one poster who's creating not only one but several gimmicks and trying to pass them off as real people vouching for his own gimmicks. Like when "Enzo" was vouching for "Nick Cumontummy" and "Built6foot5". I mean, what the hell hahaha  :-\ :-\

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #433 on: October 20, 2014, 09:32:11 PM »
So we have one poster who's creating not only one but several gimmicks and trying to pass them off as real people vouching for his own gimmicks. Like when "Enzo" was vouching for "Nick Cumontummy" and "Built6foot5". I mean, what the hell hahaha  :-\ :-\

I will be so disappointed if Nick Toscumabs, Joey Swole, and Tristan Esco are gimmicks.

I kinda enjoy those Jersey Shore douches.....their posts leave me feeling Massengill fresh.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #434 on: October 20, 2014, 09:37:35 PM »
You wanna hear something even more laughable? The guy whose pics he stole? Marko Djordjic? Is FIVE FOOT TEN!
http://www.simplyshredded.com/marko.html
http://www.instagram.com/marko.d_official

yep that is the guy. :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: October 20, 2014, 09:39:30 PM »
I will be so disappointed if Nick Toscumabs, Joey Swole, and Tristan Esco are gimmicks.

I kinda enjoy those Jersey Shore douches.....their posts leave me feeling Massengill fresh.
Nick Toscani is a gimmick. The real Nick was very upset over the imposter using his name. He posted on Facebook how he was having the worst week ever due to this gimmick on getbig. His friends were asking him if it was him on getbig and so that's how he found out about it all.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #436 on: October 20, 2014, 09:46:07 PM »
Nick Toscani is a gimmick. The real Nick was very upset over the imposter using his name. He posted on Facebook how he was having the worst week ever due to this gimmick on getbig. His friends were asking him if it was him on getbig and so that's how he found out about it all.

Oh my......horror of horrors!

How fucking juvenile and 7th grade. Jesus Christ you're pushing 50 and you act like a 12 year old.

Worst week of his life on Facebook......FFS!    ::)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: October 20, 2014, 09:50:53 PM »

To be honest, I've enjoyed the drama too, lol, I mean, those kinda threads are hillarious, cause it's always Getbig vs "x" bodybuilder. And the photoshops, witty comments, etc. make a good read.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #438 on: October 20, 2014, 10:03:47 PM »
To be honest, I've enjoyed the drama too, lol, I mean, those kinda threads are hillarious, cause it's always Getbig vs "x" bodybuilder. And the photoshops, witty comments, etc. make a good read.

Yes.

The combined efforts of Skorp1o and myself destroyed the Nick Toscani account.

Kind of feel bad if it wasnt even him.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: October 20, 2014, 10:10:29 PM »
Yes.

The combined efforts of Skorp1o and myself destroyed the Nick Toscani account.

Kind of feel bad if it wasnt even him.

Were'nt you who came up with the name "Nick Cumontummy"? That had me on tears.  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: October 20, 2014, 10:18:22 PM »
Oh my......horror of horrors!

How fucking juvenile and 7th grade. Jesus Christ you're pushing 50 and you act like a 12 year old.

Worst week of his life on Facebook......FFS!    ::)
I will be turning 45 next month. You can pm me and wish me a happy birthday.  ;) And those were nicks words... Not mine.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: October 20, 2014, 10:25:39 PM »

Some new details were released today that seem to back up the cop's story that Brown and the other Hebrew assaulted him while he was in his squad car

Blood from Michael Brown that was found on the uniform and in the police car of Officer Darren Wilson appears to back the officer’s version of events, but still leaves

questions unanswered, law enforcement sources told CNN.

Those sources corroborated to CNN details first reported by The New York Times about the officer’s version of events in Wilson’s shooting of the unarmed teen on August 9 in Ferguson, Missouri.

Brown’s blood was found on Wilson’s gun, on the squad car’s interior and on the officer’s uniform, according to a U.S. law enforcement official and a second source with knowledge of the forensics presented to the grand jury.

The source corroborated what the Times reported.

At least one of the wounds Brown suffered is consistent with a struggle and appeared to be fired at close range, according to a different source with first-hand knowledge of the investigation.

This finding could lend credibility to Wilson’s account that he was fearful for his life after a struggle with Brown in the police car.

However, it is not necessarily a “Eureka moment,” the U.S. law enforcement official told CNN, adding it is just one data point in a larger investigation.

The revelations do not answer the question of whether the officer intended to deprive Brown of his civil rights when he stepped out of the car and fired the fatal shot, the first law enforcement official said.

According to the Times, the officer told authorities that Brown hit him and scratched him repeatedly, leaving bruises on his face and neck.

FBI forensic tests showed the gun was fired twice in the car, with one bullet hitting Brown’s arm while the second one missed, the newspaper said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/20/justice/michael-brown-darren-wilson-account/

http://fox2now.com/2014/10/20/new-michael-brown-details-just-one-piece-of-probe-law-enforcement-official-says/

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #442 on: October 20, 2014, 10:33:58 PM »
I am not a gimmick.

I'm one of the bigger guys here.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #444 on: October 21, 2014, 06:24:11 AM »
I am not a gimmick.

I'm one of the bigger guys here.

Please speak on this:

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/myth-buster-olive-oil-is-one-of-the-safest-oils-for-frying-and-cooking/

One of the most common myths perpetrated on the Internet is that while olive oil is healthy, it should not be used for cooking or frying. The belief is that somehow the high heat used in cooking or frying makes olive oil unhealthy.  However, this belief is not consistent with historical uses of olive oil in Mediterranean cuisine, nor with a wide body of published research.
Y

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #445 on: October 21, 2014, 08:40:43 AM »
Please speak on this:

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/myth-buster-olive-oil-is-one-of-the-safest-oils-for-frying-and-cooking/

Well I'll be damned.  I've always made a point of not pan frying in olive oil.

Lol!!  5'10"?!  Everyone knows: 5'10.5 is REAL MAN ZONE.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #446 on: October 21, 2014, 10:17:10 AM »
Please speak on this:

Avoid it if possible.  Olive Oil will have a bit higher smoke point than Extra Virgin, but I would not use either one if you are deep frying.  Shallow frying and pan frying you can get away with and that will not pose any problem at all.  Either way, just don`t let them smoke for too long.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #447 on: October 21, 2014, 11:39:02 AM »
Avoid it if possible.  Olive Oil will have a bit higher smoke point than Extra Virgin, but I would not use either one if you are deep frying.  Shallow frying and pan frying you can get away with and that will not pose any problem at all.  Either way, just don`t let them smoke for too long.

I hear you.  No deep frying.

I'd been using it for saute on broccoli, spinach, kale, etc.

I've been led to believe I'm very healthy or horribly not because of this.
Y

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #448 on: October 21, 2014, 10:19:32 PM »
I hear you.  No deep frying.

I'd been using it for saute on broccoli, spinach, kale, etc.

I've been led to believe I'm very healthy or horribly not because of this.

It's not a black or white issue. It's a "what's the BEST choice" issue. Long story short is that the second heat is introduced, you begin (slowly at first and then gradually faster) denaturing the healthy characteristics of the oil and producing free radicals which are damaging to our bodies. It's not the worst thing in the world to cook with, but the point is there are better heat resistant options to cook with, from a nutritional standpoint, such as coconut oil or Mac nut oil, or even cooking with pure lard/bacon fat/etc.

I personally keep my cooking oils separate from my dressings or dietary oils for a reason. EVOO is such an amazing oil in its raw unprocessed uncooked form, I prefer to savor every bit of it in its purest form so I ensure I'm getting all available benefits.

No homo.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #449 on: October 21, 2014, 10:32:39 PM »
It's not a black or white issue. It's a "what's the BEST choice" issue. Long story short is that the second heat is introduced, you begin (slowly at first and then gradually faster) denaturing the healthy characteristics of the oil and producing free radicals which are damaging to our bodies. It's not the worst thing in the world to cook with, but the point is there are better heat resistant options to cook with, from a nutritional standpoint, such as coconut oil or Mac nut oil, or even cooking with pure lard/bacon fat/etc.

I personally keep my cooking oils separate from my dressings or dietary oils for a reason. EVOO is such an amazing oil in its raw unprocessed uncooked form, I prefer to savor every bit of it in its purest form so I ensure I'm getting all available benefits.

No homo.
All homo.