Author Topic: Getting old sucks  (Read 41817 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: Getting old sucks
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2014, 08:11:36 AM »
This is the believed method of action of C60oo, the compound Baati used to make rats live significantly longer. Many users at Longecity are taking it and report amazing anti-aging results.

Basically, mixing c-10 in oild makes it able to penetrate the cell and scavenge ROS right at the mitochondria.

Maybe it is just snake oil, who knows, but the experiment is being replicated. 

Enough evidence to make me a beliver: not yet but still I think we are on to something.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0142961212003237

http://www.longecity.org/forum/forum/415-c60health/

I know all this, but thanks!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2014, 04:14:53 PM »
Booze and cigarettes age you faster than anything else.
???

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7360761/100-year-old-woman-says-drink-and-cigarettes-keep-her-young.html

100-year-old woman says drink and cigarettes keep her young
A woman who toasted her 100th birthday today with a cigarette and a tot of whisky said she would also be raising a glass to 70 years as a committed smoker and drinker.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2014, 04:18:34 PM »
???

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/11/12/100-Year-Old-Woman-Has-Smoked-Nearly-Half-a-Million-Cigarettes

At age 16, Dorothy Howe took her first drag of a cigarette.  84 years and roughly 460,000 cigarettes later, the former secretary credits her longevity to all that smoking and a little bit of whisky.

"I put my health down to whisky and cigarettes. I only drink when I’m out but my doctor said I wouldn't be alive without them," she said.

According to the Daily Mail, Dorothy's brand of choice is Superking Black and her daily habit of about 15 cigarettes has probably cost her about £193,000 at today’s prices.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2014, 04:20:44 PM »
???

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2007-05/21/content_877131.htm

Bad habits key to man's longevity
(China Daily)
Updated: 2007-05-21 14:52

Zhang Shuqing, a centenarian in Pixian, Sichuan, has his own secret for long life - smoking every day and drinking liquor after every meal.

Zhang, whose daughter died eight years ago, turned 100 on May 7. He lives with his nephew Zhang Chenggui.

Zhang senior said he started smoking and drinking strong liquor when he was in his early 20s. Since then, he has smoked every day and taken a drink with every meal.

According to his grandson Xu, Zhang has consumed 15 tons of liquor and more than a ton of tobacco in his lifetime.

Zhang, who is in good health, has a huge appetite, with a standard meal comprising two chicken legs, a bowl of steamed pork fat and glutinous rice, vegetables and fruit. And he eats the lot in less than 20 minutes.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2014, 04:22:46 PM »
???

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/05/02/this-122-year-old-woman-has-the-most-important-secret-to-a-life-of-longevity/

The oldest documented person that ever lived was a French woman named Jeanne Calment who made it to 122 years, 164 days on this earth.  What was her secret? According to French researcher Jean-Marie Robine, “She never did anything special to stay in good health.”

Jeanne Calment smoked cigarettes (started at age 21), drank port wine and ate a couple of pounds of chocolate sweets a week until she was 119 years old.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2014, 04:27:21 PM »
???
Buster Martin, the marathon-running, beer-drinking, chain-smoking, 104-year-old employee of Pimlico Plumbers.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2014, 04:28:16 PM »
???

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/05/02/this-122-year-old-woman-has-the-most-important-secret-to-a-life-of-longevity/

The oldest documented person that ever lived was a French woman named Jeanne Calment who made it to 122 years, 164 days on this earth.  What was her secret? According to French researcher Jean-Marie Robine, “She never did anything special to stay in good health.”

Jeanne Calment smoked cigarettes (started at age 21), drank port wine and ate a couple of pounds of chocolate sweets a week until she was 119 years old.

as in aging the skin. just like to much sun. it's hardly anything new, as you know full well :)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2014, 04:47:52 PM »
???

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/11/12/100-Year-Old-Woman-Has-Smoked-Nearly-Half-a-Million-Cigarettes

At age 16, Dorothy Howe took her first drag of a cigarette.  84 years and roughly 460,000 cigarettes later, the former secretary credits her longevity to all that smoking and a little bit of whisky.

"I put my health down to whisky and cigarettes. I only drink when I’m out but my doctor said I wouldn't be alive without them," she said.

Clearly, there is no other explanation as to her longevity, and this is an absolutely accurate representation of the general population. Keep up the good work, "Dr. Adonis."

I look very forward to future addendums to your "principles."

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2014, 05:10:19 PM »

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2014, 05:15:47 PM »
Same here, some guys I used to know at school look like old men.

Booze and cigarettes , thats what fucks people up.

Granted I'm only 30 but I drink, smoke and did God knows what else and look younger than 90% of my old classmates cos I eat well and train. I also have a high tolerance for stress which is a big thing. If you want proof of what I mean, look at Blair or Obama before and after office - that is what stress does to age you. Bush looked the same in 01 and 08, I heard he went to bed at 9pm on Sept 11th as it was his routine.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2014, 05:22:57 PM »
Granted I'm only 30 but I drink, smoke and did God knows what else and look younger than 90% of my old classmates cos I eat well and train. I also have a high tolerance for stress which is a big thing. If you want proof of what I mean, look at Blair or Obama before and after office - that is what stress does to age you. Bush looked the same in 01 and 08, I heard he went to bed at 9pm on Sept 11th as it was his routine.
???

Obama looks the same. 2014.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2014, 05:23:03 PM »
Getting old does suck, but those WWF wrestlers inflict so much damage on their bodies with their acrobatics that it's surprising to see them last as long as they do.

"1"

With the drugs (pain killers, PEDS), travelling, and the actual performance; I think that professional wrestling is the most unhealthiest "sport" in the world and takes the most toll on you body.

People here think that bbing is the most unhealthiest. Pro wrestlers do everything bbers do plus a whole lot more. Just the travelling and the falls is enough to break a normal human being.  

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2014, 05:20:00 PM »
Uh, he actually looks good for 70 years old.

But he's looked like that for decades. Guess now we can twist it positively, though, at 70.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 07, 2014, 05:29:56 PM »
But he's looked like that for decades. Guess now we can twist it positively, though, at 70.
Most 70 year olds do not look near that good.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 07, 2014, 05:58:38 PM »
???
Buster Martin, the marathon-running, beer-drinking, chain-smoking, 104-year-old employee of Pimlico Plumbers.

Ok, so he's doing ok at 104, hmmm,  after he hits 110, that drinking and smoking will finally catch up with him . :D

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: November 07, 2014, 07:15:04 PM »
Same here, some guys I used to know at school look like old men.

Booze and cigarettes , thats what fucks people up.
Z
Same here man. Only one of my boys from high school that I know has kept working out some 20yrs since.  Fuck I feel old saying that. I'm back in the gym and trying to be in as good shape as I can be at my age. But nowadays is far easier because fags are all over the place. Skinny jeans and all that shit. My legs are fucking small and I can't wear my jeans after doing legs.

I'm in better shape than most kids half my age. Not cardio wise but let's those young fags stand next to me at the pool...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 08, 2014, 10:15:09 PM »
Most 70 year olds do not look near that good.

Can't disagree, but I more enjoy these even older folks above, the smokers and drinkers, still kicking, still doing their thing. Superhuman organs.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 08, 2014, 10:31:05 PM »
Ok, so he's doing ok at 104, hmmm,  after he hits 110, that drinking and smoking will finally catch up with him . :D

Yes, but to have that much fun I'd say it's worth it. Dude looks super happy!
?

Simple Simon

« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2014, 04:34:00 AM »
Thanks to TA for his insightful posts and links to long living smoker/drinkers.

Im sure I cant find any stats that show the amount of people who have died through smoking and drinking at an early age to counter those links. 

In fact I have just bought 200 cigarettes and a bottle of vodka to ensure I look great right up until my 110th birthday

Thanks TA.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 09, 2014, 04:35:57 AM »
Thanks to TA for his insightful posts and links to long living smoker/drinkers.

Im sure I cant find any stats that show the amount of people who have died through smoking and drinking at an early age to counter those links. 

In fact I have just bought 200 cigarettes and a bottle of vodka to ensure I look great right up until my 110th birthday

Thanks TA.
:D

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2014, 04:46:52 AM »
Adonis' posts are highlighting the point that a long life is mainly determined by one's genes. I recently went back to my old town and saw some of my old classmates, good god, they looked like shit. I put this down to them not exercising and having shitty diets. That said, they may outlive me, but death is preferable to looking like shit.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: November 09, 2014, 04:55:01 AM »
Adonis' posts are highlighting the point that a long life is mainly determined by one's genes. I recently went back to my old town and saw some of my old classmates, good god, they looked like shit. I put this down to them not exercising and having shitty diets. That said, they may outlive me, but death is preferable to looking like shit.

i believe in the genes theory myself,my uncle and everyone on my moms side of family looks young as anything,amazingly young.hopefully i get some of those genes.my das side looks pretty young also,i got a decent chance i think,i hope anyway :D
R

Simple Simon

« Reply #124 on: November 09, 2014, 05:10:44 AM »
i believe in the genes theory myself,my uncle and everyone on my moms side of family looks young as anything,amazingly young.hopefully i get some of those genes.my das side looks pretty young also,i got a decent chance i think,i hope anyway :D
Not if you keep taking Whitewidows advice.