Author Topic: Rich Piana New Video - FAKE Weights?!  (Read 22257 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Rich Piana New Video - FAKE Weights?!
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2014, 05:51:24 PM »
Zakly what i was thinking as I watched this. "Survival at all costs..."? Wtf is he talking about?

He gets tats, works out, injects, eats, and sells ugly clothes...whoa man, epic survival skills

its a good marketing gimmick. kind of like the animalpak ads  ::) ::)

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2014, 05:55:03 PM »
Excellent post!

My favorite is when they preface a video diary with "In the trenches with...".

"1"

haha, yes. i believe that statement is part of muscular development. bunch of idiots.
X

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2014, 06:12:37 PM »
 Monday thru Sunday arm day.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2014, 06:27:04 PM »
I love how bodybuilders talk about "the struggle." Like lifting weights and injecting steroids into you is such a struggle. They way they talk you would think they are enduring some form of horrific abuse and/or obstacles lol

Thank you.

Want to see real struggles?  Wait until they hit 40 with no education, no marketable skills (ripping teenagers off with their "supps" don't count), and deteriorated organs due to being an oil tank.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2014, 06:33:17 PM »
315 on an icline after many eyars of training and bein on juice isn't too heavy.

times 2. Anyone who's ever touched gear or any pro hormone  who can't incline 315 is pretty weak
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2014, 06:34:34 PM »
its a good marketing gimmick. kind of like the animalpak ads  ::) ::)

I always thought the animal packs were pretty badass and inspiring. Frank had a huge following in his prime got a ton of guys into bbing
l

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2014, 07:45:14 PM »
Thank you.

Want to see real struggles?  Wait until they hit 40 with no education, no marketable skills (ripping teenagers off with their "supps" don't count), and deteriorated organs due to being an oil tank.

Reminds me of Derek Anthony.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2014, 07:47:26 PM »
I always thought the animal packs were pretty badass and inspiring. Frank had a huge following in his prime got a ton of guys into bbing

They are cool when youre 15 years old. I do not get inspiration from them any more. If I want inspiration I watch this arnold video

X

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2014, 07:48:43 PM »
Reminds me of Derek Anthony.

Exactly.  His "struggle" was nothing more than Getbig outing him as schmoe-bait until his kidneys finally called it quits.

Could you imagine that moron in a 9-5 job?  He couldn't be hired to Xerox copies all day.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2014, 08:26:16 PM »
Ok big guy settle down.  They would be fake based on my observations regarding this gym not using grey, metallic plates. 

I love how when anyone mentions how strong someone is on video there are always a few guys who say "thats not that strong, i do that shit everyday"

of course theyre fake

I posted this before, but I've been at Golds Venice when Piano came in with his fake weights, they look nothing like the ones the gym uses.

What I don't get is this is supposedly BBing and who gives a shit about strength? Fake or otherwise?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2014, 10:19:52 PM »

One of the comments mentioned that this place usually has black Rubber plates for weather proofing.

The one dude, big boy, is a legit. PL so id be surprised if he agreed to use fake weights

Wouldn't last an hour in a real gym. Everybody wants to be a badass....lol.

inside you

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2014, 10:35:18 PM »
"Inclines at 01:55 fake as fuck, at least try to look like you're struggling when lifting those plastic 315 inclines.  Rolls Eyes"

^^^this^^^

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2014, 11:03:06 PM »
as i know that no fake weights at this out door gym in muscle beach

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2014, 11:06:34 PM »
fake or not there is no way a guy rich's size can't bench 500 or close to it.
l

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2014, 11:13:23 PM »
as i know that no fake weights at this out door gym in muscle beach
It's called... "bring them".
This group of jail tatted yoyo's is most amusing.  Is there anyone there doing much on their own?  Drugs, oil, and fake weights....heroic.
Piana is one of the more delusional fellas I've come across in my time.  Only in the modern age do people get credit for "being real" about all the fake shit they partake in.
What happened to the guy making solid gains, no drugs or bullshit?  Much harder and yes, a 1 percenter.
The 5% thing is also fun.  If my memory serves me right, I don't recall Steve Jobs wearing one of these? He must not have been in "the club".
I remember the video with Piana fake squatting weight.  It's obvious the weights are fake when they fly up and no momentum carries on.
Someone should have told Coleman about the fake weights.  He could have front squatted 1500lbs then.

Exactly.  His "struggle" was nothing more than Getbig outing him as schmoe-bait until his kidneys finally called it quits.

Could you imagine that moron in a 9-5 job?  He couldn't be hired to Xerox copies all day.
Even 6ft under, Derek still is being abused. I think people have way too much respect for the dead. Fuck em'...they're not here and I am. ;)  The whole having respect for someone who is dead, when you didn't when they were alive... makes zero sense.  It's just another thing people have held on to.  So wait... you're a POS today, die tomorrow, so now you're an ok guy who I respect....hahaha
N

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2014, 11:56:41 PM »
I love how bodybuilders talk about "the struggle." Like lifting weights and injecting steroids into you is such a struggle. They way they talk you would think they are enduring some form of horrific abuse and/or obstacles lol

+1

They go to the gym - they push weights around for 30-40 seconds at a time, then have a rest.

Next time you do tricep pushdowns, have a think about exactly what the fuck it is you are doing there. It is actually the most ridiculous thing. Standing there pushing that weight up & down, thinking how hardcore you are.

I had one such existential moment when I was 35 - 9 years ago, doing pushdowns. I pretty much stopped weights at that point other than a full body workout just to keep fit 1-2 times a week. I prefer cycling and running now - but you can never really stop weight training completely.. it does keep your joints in check.

You never forget your first sniff of thong though...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2014, 11:58:47 PM »
+1

They go to the gym - they push weights around for 30-40 seconds at a time, then have a rest.

Next time you do tricep pushdowns, have a think about exactly what the fuck it is you are doing there. It is actually the most ridiculous thing. Standing there pushing that weight up & down, thinking how hardcore you are.

I had one such existential moment when I was 35 - 9 years ago, doing pushdowns. I pretty much stopped weights at that point other than a full body workout just to keep fit 1-2 times a week. I prefer cycling and running now - but you can never really stop weight training completely.. it does keep your joints in check.

Haha i did tricep pressdowns today. Most boring thing ever :-)
X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2014, 12:18:53 AM »
+1

be better off with lifting weights more and doing less cardio. Running and cycling doesn't improve insulin sensitivity the same way heavy resistance training does.
l

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2014, 12:51:50 AM »
be better off with lifting weights more and doing less cardio. Running and cycling doesn't improve insulin sensitivity the same way heavy resistance training does.

I go cycling mostly because I enjoy it. You can't beat the feeling of having a rabid dog taking a chunk out of your thigh.

Plus, every now and again, I catch some Thai chick looking at my package in my cycling shorts.

I don't really care too much about insulin sensitivity to be honest.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2014, 01:25:00 AM »
That was a oil bag filled cringe fest lmao "we do what it takes to survive" ....  " its in our blood".... "now its Real survival 24/7, not to get ahead,but to simply stay alive"  nice blowup weights lads

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2014, 01:28:25 AM »
of course theyre fake

I posted this before, but I've been at Golds Venice when Piano came in with his fake weights, they look nothing like the ones the gym uses.

What I don't get is this is supposedly BBing and who gives a shit about strength? Fake or otherwise?

The thing is strength has always gone side by side with bodybuilding. Most people see big muscles and would associate that with being strong. Also pushing heavy weight is impressive.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2014, 02:19:13 AM »
He's not looking as big as he used to.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2014, 04:28:28 AM »

They're trying to overcome their own stupidity - an oily struggle eternal.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2014, 04:38:47 AM »

Haha

Yes just look at "flinstones"

21 years old and can't get a boner unmedicated

The picture of health

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2014, 04:49:04 AM »
when you dont make threads like this i bet you are on wrestling forums claiming it to be real