Author Topic: People who should be fired  (Read 15161 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: People who should be fired
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2006, 04:56:21 AM »
What with all these Generals opposing the Bush administration?

Lots of them were serving under Reagan and Bush Sr? ???

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2006, 09:16:27 AM »
Clinton said he left a comprehensive anti terror strategy...
George Tenant says he tried to warn her...
Cofer Black tried to warn her...
Richard Clarke says he tried to warn her...  Remember, Clarke was picked by Reagan and he served under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Bush II.

Condi either denies it all or says she doesn’t remember.  Now, either all those people are lying or Condi is...  >:(

Will someone please fire this fool?

Here is a nice list of foreign intelligence warnings:
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&warning_signs:_specific_cases=foreignIntelligence

I think Condi being caught in a lie - and the fact that any Dem near a camera will slip it into their Foley argument that "Even top repubs like Condi will lie - as she had pre911 warnings), is a very good thing.

Soon as this little foley distraction goes away, perhaps we can find out why Condi ignored such warnings.

Yall do want to know if COndi and the White House let 911 happen, right?

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2006, 11:11:22 AM »
Here is a nice list of foreign intelligence warnings:
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&warning_signs:_specific_cases=foreignIntelligence

I think Condi being caught in a lie - and the fact that any Dem near a camera will slip it into their Foley argument that "Even top repubs like Condi will lie - as she had pre911 warnings), is a very good thing.

Soon as this little foley distraction goes away, perhaps we can find out why Condi ignored such warnings.

Yall do want to know if COndi and the White House let 911 happen, right?

Aren't these the people you voted for?  Aren't you a member of the GOP?  Why?  Bah!  You needn't bother to answer...

Doom disapproves.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2006, 11:13:16 AM »
I did vote repub twice for Bush.

Which is why I feel that every person I can show that Bush knew about 911 and let it happen, I un-vote just a bit :)

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2006, 11:30:03 AM »
I did vote repub twice for Bush.

Then look in the mirror and behold your folly.  You knew (as we all did) that Bush was not qualified to be President, yet you voted for him anyway.  Twice.

Even after it was clear that the reasons for invading Iraq were bogus, you still voted for him; in a time of war, you had a choice between a decorated war hero and a President, VP, and Defense Secretary--none of whom ever put on a uniform and stepped onto a battlefield--and you chose the latter.

Fool!  Forget criticizing the President; your time would be better spent criticizing yourself.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2006, 05:59:01 PM »
Even the conservative Washington Times says he needs to go.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2006, 06:24:19 PM »
Then look in the mirror and behold your folly.  You knew (as we all did) that Bush was not qualified to be President, yet you voted for him anyway.  Twice.

Even after it was clear that the reasons for invading Iraq were bogus, you still voted for him; in a time of war, you had a choice between a decorated war hero and a President, VP, and Defense Secretary--none of whom ever put on a uniform and stepped onto a battlefield--and you chose the latter.

Fool!  Forget criticizing the President; your time would be better spent criticizing yourself.

{OUCH}   :o  :'(

The sheer brutality of that pwning lies in it's simple common sense approach to the truth.
Gee Whiz, ...talk about a swift kick to the gonads... that even had me clutching my testicles in pain.  :'(

Victor VonDoom, ...could you have been any more cruel?

On the positive side, ...at least he's awoken from his slumber in time for the mid-terms.  :D
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2006, 06:39:15 PM »

240, me, and 62 million other Americans in 2004.   ::)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2006, 07:39:27 PM »
Then look in the mirror and behold your folly...

Ouch!  There's a word you don't hear every day.

Folly:
1. A lack of good sense, understanding, or foresight.
2.a. An act or instance of foolishness. b. A costly undertaking having an absurd or ruinous outcome.

. . . and now North Korea is testing nukes on Bush's watch.  Folly.  Yeah . . . that pretty much sums it up.  :'(

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2006, 08:52:02 PM »
240, me, and 62 million other Americans in 2004.   ::)

{pssst} ...you're forgetting the able assistance provided by fake tapes and rigged voting machines.  ::)
Let us not forget to give proper credit where it is due.  :)
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2006, 12:31:57 AM »
{pssst} ...you're forgetting the able assistance provided by fake tapes and rigged voting machines.  ::)
Let us not forget to give proper credit where it is due.  :)

Oh.  I forgot.   ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2006, 03:52:49 AM »
Oh.  I forgot.   ::)

That's OK, ...just don't let it happen again.    carry on.  :)
w

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2006, 01:47:04 PM »
{OUCH}   :o  :'(

The sheer brutality of that pwning lies in it's simple common sense approach to the truth.
Gee Whiz, ...talk about a swift kick to the gonads... that even had me clutching my testicles in pain.  :'(

Victor VonDoom, ...could you have been any more cruel?

Nay!  Many demons rule Doom but sadism and cruelty are not among them.  Doom simply speaks truth.  If lesser men cannot bear it... bah!  So be it. 

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2006, 03:25:16 PM »
“You go to war with the army you have, not with the army you might want or wish to have.”

Doom has spoken!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2007, 08:49:32 AM »
It's time to go.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2007, 07:00:20 PM »
That picture make me want to Puke! :-X
Get rid of them both before they do any more damage.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2009, 03:07:05 PM »
Bah ha ha ha ha ha!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2016, 07:31:44 AM »
UC Berkeley finally fired Claude Steele.  He says he is leaving to "spend more time with his family."  We all know what that means.  ::)

Provost Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Case at Berkeley
By THOMAS FULLER

SAN FRANCISCO — The University of California, Berkeley, announced Friday that Claude Steele, the university’s executive vice chancellor and provost for the past two years, resigned his administrative positions for personal reasons.

Mr. Steele’s abrupt departure comes at a time of turmoil for the university, as he and other top administrators have been criticized for their handling of a widening sexual harassment scandal.

Dan Mogulof, a spokesman for the university, said an interim successor for Mr. Steele would be named in the coming days.

In a statement released by the university, Mr. Steele said his wife faced “quite significant” health problems and that he needed to spend more time with her.

The university’s chancellor, Nicholas B. Dirks, praised Mr. Steele for his “lasting impact” on the university, citing his work in dealing with the university’s finances and fund-raising and “improving the campus climate” with regard to racial diversity.

Mr. Steele will remain at Berkeley in a faculty position, joining the psychology department next year, according to the announcement.

The statement did not mention the sexual harassment scandal, which has grown in magnitude in recent weeks.

Mr. Steele has been criticized for his handling of claims of sexual harassment made against the dean of the law school, Sujit Choudhry.

A report by the university found that Mr. Choudhry had repeatedly hugged and kissed his executive assistant, behavior that an investigator concluded was “unwelcome and objectively sexual in nature.”

Mr. Steele allowed Mr. Choudhry to stay on as the dean, but ordered a one-year cut in his salary and required that he undergo counseling and write a letter of apology to his assistant, who was told to look for work elsewhere at the university.

Alumni and students expressed outrage at the terms of the punishment, which became public in March when Mr. Choudhry’s assistant, Tyann Sorrell, filed a civil suit. Prominent alumni of the law school called the punishment “feeble.”

Court papers filed with the lawsuit say that when Ms. Sorrell questioned why university officials had not taken stronger action against Mr. Choudhry, Mr. Steele told her that he had decided against termination because it “would ruin the dean’s career, that is, destroy his future chances for higher appointment.”

Mr. Choudhry has since resigned.

The university this month released hundreds of pages of investigative reports showing violations of the university’s sexual harassment policies by 19 university employees. Most of the cases had not previously been made public. In addition to these cases, the university is investigating 16 cases involving sexual harassment and nine involving sexual violence.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2016, 07:28:50 PM »
Kevin McCarthy and Trey Gowdy.

Even if you are a loyal GOP member you have to admit these guys were idiots.  The party effectively did that when they squashed Kevin's bid to become speaker.  Gowdy similarly made a fool of himself with an investigation that lasted two years (longer than Congressional investigations into Pearl Harbor or 9/11).  And remember, there were seven previous investigations led mostly by Republicans in the Congress and they all came up with nothing noteworthy  ::)

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2016, 08:49:16 PM »
This bitch for gross mismanagement:

Would still hit, though.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2016, 04:49:24 AM »
This bitch for gross mismanagement:

Really?  Yahoo has been circling a drain for years. Not sure you can lay the blame on their demise on Marrissa Mayer. 

What about Scott Thompson, Carol Bartz, Jerry Yang, or Tery Semel?  Or the Board for that matter?

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2016, 05:37:41 PM »
Really?  Yahoo has been circling a drain for years. Not sure you can lay the blame on their demise on Marrissa Mayer. 

What about Scott Thompson, Carol Bartz, Jerry Yang, or Tery Semel?  Or the Board for that matter?

Point taken regarding its decline, however, in reply:

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2016/06/heres-what-happened-to-all-of-marissa-mayers-yahoo-acquisitions/