Author Topic: I finally found the secret overtraining  (Read 11089 times)

the trainer

I finally found the secret overtraining
« on: November 24, 2014, 08:00:11 AM »
I have being stuck at 263 pounds for a while and was not getting any bigger even though my calories are high, I thought about taking a break from the gym but then I remember that when I took a break I feel refreshed and a bit stronger but it did not make me any bigger, then the thought occurred to me why dont I just overtrain and see what happens.

So I switched from a one on one off routine to lifting 5 days in a row increasing the sets and going really hardcore and getting a deep tissue massage every six days, and eating a lot of raw food 32 pieces of sushi for a meal, and ceviche which is raw seafood cooked only with lemon juices, so far I am up to 268 pounds lightweight baby!!!!

MikMaq

Re: I finally found the secret overtraining
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 08:02:29 AM »
I've been stuck at 315 for a while now, problem is my abs only look good when I don't drink much water. Having to be dehydrated all the time gets tough.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 08:07:25 AM »
I have being stuck at 263 pounds for a while and was not getting any bigger even though my calories are high, I thought about taking a break from the gym but then I remember that when I took a break I feel refreshed and a bit stronger but it did not make me any bigger, then the thought occurred to me why dont I just overtrain and see what happens.

So I switched from a one on one off routine to lifting 5 days in a row increasing the sets and going really hardcore and getting a deep tissue massage every six days, and eating a lot of raw food 32 pieces of sushi for a meal, and ceviche which is raw seafood cooked only with lemon juices, so far I am up to 268 pounds lightweight baby!!!!

Nobody cares, just post pics.

Peace.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 08:08:46 AM »

just shut up already. your'e not funny, you're not interesting.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 08:10:05 AM »
Didn't read

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 08:14:46 AM »

You dont get it do you cause you go to an air condition gym sit on some soft machines do a few reps while checking your hair in the mirror, while I am in a hot sweaty underground gym lifting rusty iron with big strong men edging me on, we are from two different worlds I am a hardcore alpha male and you are a sissy pretty boy.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 08:18:16 AM »
Thread being moved to training section...

"1"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 08:32:53 AM »
FOR WHAT ITS WORTH AND I LIKE HIM DJACE 151181 AT LEAST WAS ENTERTAINING NOT ANNOYING..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2014, 09:11:12 AM »
FOR WHAT ITS WORTH AND I LIKE HIM DJACE 151181 AT LEAST WAS ENTERTAINING NOT ANNOYING..

i miss that fairy, you still talk to him?