Author Topic: Vince Goodrum vs Billy Guns - Again?  (Read 32316 times)

Billy Guns

Re: Vince Goodrum vs Billy Guns
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2014, 04:48:46 AM »
Billy will you do the show natural? I think your right! Vince isn't to busy and could find 1 hour a day to train. alot of excuses from Vince. vince for a black man you have the worst genetics I have ever seen!

either that or you train like shit! My guess is the later sentence. I would just train and beat billy out especially since billy has so many injurys. what you can;t beat a man with that many injurys?

hell without the juice my money is on Billy. first show I don't see why he would take any pride because he was juicing but I bet he can beat you natural!vince  just do the show and shut us up!

I have not touched gear in years im 260 fairly lean natty these days

whitewidow

« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2014, 05:14:58 AM »
I have not touched gear in years im 260 fairly lean natty these days

There we go! Billy will do a steroid test! he can start testing with VADA(voluntary anti-doping association)-lol. Damn Billy I didn't think you were that big! 260 lbs! I was thinking 240 lbs. I believe you! just astonishing off-season weight! Vince is probably about the same so I don;t get the big deal! Billy agreed to train natural so Vince if you don't do this show your scared! your not busy, your scared!

Billy has a busted ass literally and herniated and replaced discs and he is willing to do drug testing. Vince I am ashamed of you if you don't take him up on this challenge.
Who dosn;t have 1 hour to train a day? Look at the transformation PJ just made and he is way busier then you Vince! no more excuses! Pj's work-outs took him 45 minutes! Your friends with Pj maybe he could prep you vince!

Billy Guns

« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2014, 11:06:11 AM »
There we go! Billy will do a steroid test! he can start testing with VADA(voluntary anti-doping association)-lol. Damn Billy I didn't think you were that big! 260 lbs! I was thinking 240 lbs. I believe you! just astonishing off-season weight! Vince is probably about the same so I don;t get the big deal! Billy agreed to train natural so Vince if you don't do this show your scared! your not busy, your scared!

Billy has a busted ass literally and herniated and replaced discs and he is willing to do drug testing. Vince I am ashamed of you if you don't take him up on this challenge.
Who dosn;t have 1 hour to train a day? Look at the transformation PJ just made and he is way busier then you Vince! no more excuses! Pj's work-outs took him 45 minutes! Your friends with Pj maybe he could prep you vince!

PJ helped Jason Genova and now Vince as well.....I will have to double my next order of Angel Dust from BlackStone Labs  :o

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2014, 11:38:25 AM »

Better things to do?? Name 1

As a stated before you aint rich and living out of a rented room on craigslist

You always said you owned your trailer another lie cause you moved.

Why rent when you own

Now stop bsing and sign up for another defeat
^^
BEST question of the thread, possibly of entire 2014...
WHY OHHHH WHY did Vince Goodrum, CSN MFT  MOVE out of his trailer- when he OWNED it????????
Inquiring minds want to know, VINCE...
The floor is now yours  :D

Billy Guns

« Reply #104 on: December 03, 2014, 11:40:31 AM »
^^
BEST question of the thread, possibly of entire 2014...
WHY OHHHH WHY did Vince Goodrum, CSN MFT  MOVE out of his trailer- when he OWNED it????????
Inquiring minds want to know, VINCE...
The floor is now yours  :D

Helen Keller can see Vince either lied about owning a trailer or was living off Vissy the whole time

Nobody would rent if they owned a place

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2014, 11:47:55 AM »
Helen Keller can see Vince either lied about owning a trailer or was living off Vissy the whole time

^^
Billy, you actually HAVE him cornered now- he ain't answering as he KNOWS he HAS no answer!!!!!!

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2014, 12:52:20 PM »
lol coming from somebody who calls themselves alphagyno? obvious gimmick account. I might fuck around in this section but show me one post this last week or month in the steroid section where I gave somebody bad advice?
The username is meant to be humorous you xanax induced dimwitted fucktard of peace. I'm not a gimmick, like I mentioned before I was a good friend of OnlyMe IRL and decided to stop lurking.
 LOL hmmm how about recommending xanax to tren users and then backpedaling when people called you out on it.... or how you claim oxycodone might make GH work better??  ::) Or when I caught you admitting that using xanax "to sleep and inject steroids" is overboard and you deleted my post to save face?  ???
PIP to any steroid user who takes your "advice".
Look, you're a drug riddled idiot. Plain and simple. I literally would rather read Basile's whining posts over your 1000 word cluster fuck paragraphs in which every sentence ends with an exclamation point.
You're the same jackass with the handle "oxyfast" (which is liquid oxycodone btw) who was unanimously voted off/banned from AB because of your drug fueled ramblings and obvious agendas. How you are allowed to moderate the steroid forum here is beyond me, god bless us all.
Hope you stop justifying your serious narcotic drug problems soon and go to rehab.

On another note, who has their tickets to the gun show? 8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2014, 03:29:25 PM »

Not that its anyone's business, the only property I own now is about 20 acres of land in Texas.  The trailer, the house and the land belongs to Vissy solely.  We were together for over 7 years so all of our finances and bills were tied in together including the mortgage or do you know what relationships are all about???

I kept my Verizon stocks, my business holdings, and some bonds along with everything in my E-Trade Account.  I'll be moving pretty soon and I'll buy a home at that time.  

A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2014, 03:34:12 PM »
Not that its anyone's business, the only property I own now is about 20 acres of land in Texas.  The trailer, the house and the land belongs to Vissy solely.  We were together for over 7 years so all of our finances and bills were tied in together including the mortgage or do you know what relationships are all about???

I kept my Verizon stocks, my business holdings, and some bonds along with everything in my E-Trade Account.  I'll be moving pretty soon and I'll buy a home at that time.  

Vince, do you have any hostility toward Queen Vissy? I mean, all that stuff was his and you guys shared it. But now youre without all of that stuff. Any resentment toward the Vis?
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2014, 03:36:27 PM »
Vince, do you have any hostility toward Queen Vissy? I mean, all that stuff was his and you guys shared it. But now youre without all of that stuff. Any resentment toward the Vis?

Nope...no fireworks
A

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2014, 03:49:52 PM »
Nope...no fireworks

Vince do you reckon there's any chance you and Vissy could possibly get back together in the future?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2014, 03:56:59 PM »
Vince do you reckon there's any chance you and Vissy could possibly get back together in the future?

Vince already stated that there were no plans of him and the Vis getting back together.  :-\ :-\
X

Billy Guns

« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2014, 04:23:12 PM »

Just as forecasted living out of a rented room working at food lion stocking shelves no wonder you are so busy

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #113 on: December 03, 2014, 04:31:26 PM »
Just as forecasted living out of a rented room working at food lion stocking shelves no wonder you are so busy

What's the deal with Food Lion.  Are you trolling for where I work in town???  You'd be quite surprised as to where I work at and it isn't Food Lion
A

Billy Guns

« Reply #114 on: December 03, 2014, 04:33:55 PM »
What's the deal with Food Lion.  Are you trolling for where I work in town???  You'd be quite surprised as to where I work at and it isn't Food Lion

Horrible attempt to deflect the truth

Ill be local to you this weekend we should train after you are done stocking peas and carrots

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #115 on: December 03, 2014, 05:00:32 PM »
Horrible attempt to deflect the truth

Ill be local to you this weekend we should train after you are done stocking peas and carrots

I don't work at Food Lion, Silly Billy....much like your computer diploma is from a fraudulent school that was shut down by the state...
A

Billy Guns

« Reply #116 on: December 03, 2014, 05:02:02 PM »

After the lover's spat ended here was Vissy's reply  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2014, 05:18:17 PM »
Why not battle it out over getbig ?

Billy Guns

« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2014, 05:26:54 PM »
Why not battle it out over getbig ?

Get Ron to Sticky a Contest i am down

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2014, 05:35:55 PM »
Get Ron to Sticky a Contest i am down

Do you not have anything better to do with your life???  I'll be competing next year so feel free to jump into one of the shows....until then, stop bothering me with this shit
A

Billy Guns

« Reply #120 on: December 03, 2014, 05:44:37 PM »

Do you not have anything better to do with your life???  I'll be competing next year so feel free to jump into one of the shows....until then, stop bothering me with this shit

Awww Vinny's lil pussy is getting all crampy  ;D

You aint doing a show if so name the show date and prove you are signing up and I will be there to kick your ass

Why you so butt hurt over working at food lion I shop there alot when shit is on sale

And here is a factoid of Vinny's town and population is shocking that many people fit in one trailer ;D

Sylva is an incorporated town located in central Jackson County, in the Plott Balsam Mountains of Western North Carolina, United States of America. As of the 2010 census, the town had a total population of 2,588.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2014, 06:12:46 PM »
Awww Vinny's lil pussy is getting all crampy  ;D

You aint doing a show if so name the show date and prove you are signing up and I will be there to kick your ass

Why you so butt hurt over working at food lion I shop there alot when shit is on sale

And here is a factoid of Vinny's town and population is shocking that many people fit in one trailer ;D

Sylva is an incorporated town located in central Jackson County, in the Plott Balsam Mountains of Western North Carolina, United States of America. As of the 2010 census, the town had a total population of 2,588.

Vince is leading a nice life. Just purchased his first flat screen television and is eating more chicken. Things are looking up for him.
X

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #122 on: December 03, 2014, 11:18:23 PM »
i hopw they will...they where getbigs power coupke for 7 years. Everyone was envy of the loved they shared to eachother....they lived the  life that everyone dreams of

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2014, 11:34:12 PM »
i hopw they will...they where getbigs power coupke for 7 years. Everyone was envy of the loved they shared to eachother....they lived the  life that everyone dreams of

From the photos I saw of them together they genuinely looked happy and in love. From what I recall Vissy might have been doing the dirty on him and cheating. If that's the case then I don't blame Vince for leaving him, but I hold the hope that maybe Vince can find it in his heart to forgive Vissy and give him a second chance.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #124 on: December 04, 2014, 12:04:38 AM »
From the photos I saw of them together they genuinely looked happy and in love. From what I recall Vissy might have been doing the dirty on him and cheating. If that's the case then I don't blame Vince for leaving him, but I hold the hope that maybe Vince can find it in his heart to forgive Vissy and give him a second chance.
spot on, vissy was cheating on goodrum but im sure vissy regrets it now that he know he lost the best negro homo in sylva.