Author Topic: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage  (Read 57885 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2014, 03:45:08 AM »
One less nignog. Like I said before... STOP FUCKING BREAKING THE LAW... and you won't get shot or choked out. Kinda simple isn't it? Good riddance. Cop deserves a medal.

Are you for real?   I'd like to deport you back to Retardia.
Ψ

juicemachine

« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2014, 03:50:02 AM »
Cops in Africa kill black people every day by the hunbdreds. "Where is the outrage"  ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2014, 04:12:47 AM »
Are you for real?   I'd like to deport you back to Retardia.

That was probably the mentality of the jury. Staten Island guidos make the people you see on Jersey Shore look like the faculty of Harvard.

I look at things as a referee. Even though Garner was a useless POS who no one, especially white Libs, would want as a next door neighbor, the chokehold was out of line.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2014, 04:18:40 AM »
Reading a little more about the case I think there is grounds for excessive force but I don't think the officer tried to kill him.  The man had a preexisting heart issue that the coroner said contributed to his death.  In similar circumstances an average healthy person wouldn't have died.  What the officers should have done was to keep talking to him instead of rushing to use force.  If it had been me I would have told him to make himself scarce and not to show his face again and left it at that.  The man had a criminal record and while that isn't relevant to his death, it is relevant to his reaction to the cops.  Never struggle with cops even if you're right.  The cops always win.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2014, 04:44:16 AM »
Reading a little more about the case I think there is grounds for excessive force but I don't think the officer tried to kill him.  The man had a preexisting heart issue that the coroner said contributed to his death.  In similar circumstances an average healthy person wouldn't have died.  What the officers should have done was to keep talking to him instead of rushing to use force.  If it had been me I would have told him to make himself scarce and not to show his face again and left it at that.  The man had a criminal record and while that isn't relevant to his death, it is relevant to his reaction to the cops.  Never struggle with cops even if you're right.  The cops always win.

Remember that a grand jury only returns an indictment, it's not a trial. The only thing a GJ determines is whether or not sufficient evidence exists to go to trial. The video ALONE should have satisfied that requirement.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2014, 05:03:42 AM »
Remember that a grand jury only returns an indictment, it's not a trial. The only thing a GJ determines is whether or not sufficient evidence exists to go to trial. The video ALONE should have satisfied that requirement.

Yes and that explains why he wasn't indicted.  Knowing the specific charges against the officer is important.  Any charge other than negligent homicide would be hard to prove.  It would be really difficult for the prosecution to prove the officer was trying to intentionally kill him.  The officer didn't know the man had health issues.  When he choked him he probably didn't intend to kill him or at the very least you can't improve intent.  This is the kind of difficult situations grand jurys have to deal with.
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2014, 05:16:36 AM »

Good post. I think a good cop could have talked him down at least tried another minute or so before using force.

I think takedowns like these happen 100 times a day in the us but you don't hear about them because most people are healthy enough to easily survive. His heart condition was really his downfall.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2014, 05:19:44 AM »
Good post. I think a good cop could have talked him down at least tried another minute or so before using force.

I think takedowns like these happen 100 times a day in the us but you don't hear about them because most people are healthy enough to easily survive. His heart condition was really his downfall.

Exactly! It's tricky stuff for a grand jury to wade through.
A

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2014, 06:11:32 AM »
Hopefully something positive can come out of this situation ( and Fergusen). 

People will open their eyes to the murderous actions of the largest gang in the U.S....police.

"Civilians" will rarely get a fair shake against pigs using the conventional system.

Looting and burning businesses is not the way to go either.  Those who feel wronged need to find those individuals  responsible and direct their actions towards them and them alone.

The coward pigs responsible will not have 24/7 protection forever.  Neither will their families.  A pig might think twice before wronging or killing another person if they are held accountable in ways their system does not control.

Happy holidays everyone :)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: THIS should be the real Ferguson outage
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2014, 06:18:29 AM »
A black life only has value when it is taken by a white person.

THe only time that black life is worthy of marches and protest is when a white person is the culprit.

NO outcry from the hundreds of blacks killed this year in Chi-town alone this year.

You REMAIN silent on the issue of Blacks killing blacks

Just proves that humans are tribal animals. Black killing black is just seen by other blacks as a family affair - a member of a tribe killing a member of the same tribe.
When murders takes place between members of separate races (tribes), then there are issues.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2014, 06:28:05 AM »
http://reason.com/blog/2014/12/03/nypd-chokehold-cop-not-indicted-in-death

Fuckin' guy was selling single cigs in NYC which is illegal because of tax revenue collection. The cop kills him with a chokehold and there's FUCKING VIDEO OF IT. A chokehold is prohibited by the NYPD and the cop gets off. No indictment.

The reason that progs WON'T flock to this? Because it might shine a light on the stupid fucking taxation policies of one of their liberal havens.

The cop didn't make this goofy cigg tax law. BUT as officer of the law he is charged with enforcing it.
If a  man refuses to comply, what do you do?
The dude was big as a house and refused to be arrested, so wtf.
At some point, the cop is obligated to enforce the law and take the man into custody.
If the man keeps resisting , what should he do?

The cop was just trying to do his job and had no plans or idea that he would kill the guy by doing this.

The big dude who died, should have gotten peacefully arrested and then fought the  dumb law in court.
That's how most of the civil rights battles were waged and won by blacks 40-50 yrs ago.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2014, 06:32:32 AM »
Hopefully something positive can come out of this situation ( and Fergusen).  

People will open their eyes to the murderous actions of the largest gang in the U.S....police.

"Civilians" will rarely get a fair shake against pigs using the conventional system.

Looting and burning businesses is not the way to go either.  Those who feel wronged need to find those individuals  responsible and direct their actions towards them and them alone.

The coward pigs responsible will not have 24/7 protection forever.  Neither will their families.  A pig might think twice before wronging or killing another person if they are held accountable in ways their system does not control.

Happy holidays everyone :)
What Branch of the government do Law Enforcement officers fall under?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2014, 06:35:56 AM »
Just proves that humans are tribal animals. Black killing black is just seen by other blacks as a family affair - a member of a tribe killing a member of the same tribe.
When murders takes place between members of separate races (tribes), then there are issues.

The thing is, by and large the black community demands everyone to be focused on and care about their issues while having minimal knowledge or concern about issues in other communities. Particularly the issues related to their communities effect on non-black communities.  It's always me me me.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2014, 06:51:22 AM »
The thing is, by and large the black community demands everyone to be focused on and care about their issues while having minimal knowledge or concern about issues in other communities. Particularly the issues related to their communities effect on non-black communities.  It's always me me me.

Actually thats not true, thats just your perception.....The problem is that guys like you see these incidents as a "black problem"...its a civil rights issue.....blacks, because of our experience are very sensitive to civil rights issues...."civil rights" applies to white people, Hispanics, Asians, and others who could be mistreated by police or any other governmental institution...so when blacks fight for civil rights and justice its not just for blacks but for all people....unfortunately white guys like yourself try to distance yourself from this issue even thought "civil rights" applies to you as well.....

I'm not a big fan of Al Sharpton, because I think he's an opportunist, and people always say that he only represents black people when they get in trouble with police but he actually represents ANYONE who calls him....for instance there was a case here in NY where a policemen arrrested a white guy for not paying to get on the subway and the officer shoved his baton into the guys ass while the cop had him on the floor thus doing damage to the guy's rectum....Al Sharpton represented him as well because the guy called him

Also...the vast majority of police shootings of black people go unchallenged by blacks and others because the officer appeared to be justified....it's probably less than 1% of shootings where blacks will protest and claim racism

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2014, 06:54:38 AM »
What Branch of the government do Law Enforcement officers fall under?

Try Google....

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2014, 06:54:50 AM »
That's just basic human nature and not unique to black folks.
Plus, nobody wants to look at their own issues openly within their own group.
Sadly, black on black violent crime is much more prevalent in urban areas then any white cops killing black males .

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2014, 06:56:26 AM »
Actually thats not true, thats just your perception.....The problem is that guys like you see these incidents as a "black problem"...its a civil rights issue.....blacks, because of our experience are very sensitive to civil rights issues...."civil rights" applies to white people, Hispanics, Asians, and others who could be mistreated by police or any other governmental institution...so when blacks fight for civil rights and justice its not just for blacks but for all people....unfortunately white guys like yourself try to distance yourself from this issue even thought "civil rights" applies to you as well.....

I'm not a big fan of Al Sharpton, because I think he's an opportunist, and people always say that he only represents black people when they get in trouble with police but he actually represents ANYONE who calls him....for instance there was a case here in NY where a policemen arrrested a white guy for not paying to get on the subway and the officer shoved his baton into the guys ass while the cop had him on the floor thus doing damage to the guy's rectum....Al Sharpton represented him as well because the guy called him

Also...the vast majority of police shootings of black people go unchallenged by blacks and others because the officer appeared to be justified....it's probably less than 1% of shootings where blacks will protest and claim racism
Then its clearly not really a problem and thats the way white people see it and anybody with a logical brain.  1 Percent is insignificant and within the margin of error (not that Brown was in that margin of course).

Find something significant to protest about.  I can think of many things.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2014, 06:58:12 AM »

It is a black problem.  The civil rights movement doesn't apply to me at all. It's a black movement not a general civil rights movement.  Civil Rights leaders aren't advocating for civil rights and justice for everyone.  They are advocating for blacks.  It's that simple. Do you know how many black men where killed by cops last year?  Do you know the number of whites?
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2014, 06:59:18 AM »
Then its clearly not really a problem and thats the way white people see it and anybody with a logical brain.  1 Percent is insignificant and within the margin of error (not that Brown was in that margin of course).

Find something significant to protest about.  I can think of many things.

so you're saying that everyone should keep their mouth shut just because injustice occurs but doesn't happen that often??? give me a break

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2014, 06:59:41 AM »
It is a black problem.  The civil rights movement doesn't apply to me at all. It's a black movement not a general civil rights movement. Do you know how many black men where killed by cops last year?  Do you know the number of whites?
I think its more of a "I think I should be allowed to break the law and get away with it and the police are not allowed to arrest me because I look a certain way" problem.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2014, 07:00:48 AM »
so you're saying that everyone should keep their mouth shut just because injustice occurs but doesn't happen that often??? give me a break
I am saying, much ado about nothing.

I have yet to see a major injustice in any of these recent cases.  I do see an injustice in my fellow citizens thinking that the law does not apply to them and they think they should be allowed to make and live by their own rules. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2014, 07:01:21 AM »

How do you know it's injustice?  
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 04, 2014, 07:02:04 AM »
Besides, what do you want?  Cops HAVE to have the ability to use force at times.  The laws apply to all people.  

What exactly do you want?  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #123 on: December 04, 2014, 07:02:52 AM »
Besides, what do you want?  Cops HAVE to have the ability to use force at times.  The laws apply to all people.  

What exactly do you want?  

He wants his right to self-righteous anger.
A

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: December 04, 2014, 07:03:26 AM »
Should have listen to the cops..mabye his fat ass wouldn't be dead..