Author Topic: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage  (Read 57960 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage
« Reply #400 on: December 30, 2014, 06:30:45 AM »
mike brown fought with a police officer, tried to take his gun and rushed back toward him, sorry he deserved what he got.

Trayvon Martin beat a civilian and supposedly reached for his gun, he got what he deserved

Eric Garner resisted arrest both verbally and physically and was physically detained, which is what you deserve if you do those things. You cant put garner in the same realm as brown/martin as his death was not intentional.

All their deaths are regrettable as they are humans as is the life the led and the decisions they made to bring them to that point.

It's really weird that you constantly bring up "where's the evidence" in cases like this yet you believe the cop's word and Zimmerman's word when Brown and Trayvon are both dead....Believe me, cops lie OFTEN.....how many times has video tape come out later showing that the cop did not take the actions that he said he did in the police report??????.....as for Trayvon...you would rather believe a guy who admittedly STALKED Trayvon...then confronted him with a piece after Trayvon tried to defend himself against someone who confronted him,  was armed, and had no right whatsoever to stop and harrass him in the first place....and was an ADULT at that....yet you readily believe Zimmerman's word about him being attacked by Trayvon

Also, just for your information, I've been on juries before in which ther is police action....the Judge gives instructions that you are NOT to infer in any way that the cop that is testifying is more credible than the defendent....each person's testimony holds equal weight in a court of law

I know this is a waste of time because I have NEVER seen you EVEN ONCE admit you were wrong about ANYTHING...but just putting it out there

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: December 30, 2014, 06:42:56 AM »
I can agree with that, but I would have approached the guy if I felt he was watching me and politely asked if he needed help. I wouldnt have run away as if I did something wrong. Trayvon was a kid and a series of unfortunate events led to his death. That being said he wasnt on the road to being a productive member of society as it was.

I also feel bad for Garner, I mean come on now even if he was selling smokes, who the fuck cares? but you dont resist arrest.

first of all, oh brave one, Trayvon DID ask Zimmerdumb "why are you following me"....how much more polite can you be in a circumstance where it appears you are being stalked??????....If he did in fact run, isn't this NORMAL BEHAVIOR for a guy (especially a kid) being STALKED??????..and then for you to say "he wasn't on the road to being a productive member of society", I'm glad you have a Crystal Ball oh wise one, and can see the future....people get in trouble all the time and rise above it....ask Jay Z, Justin Bieber, Mark Wahlberg...etc etc

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: December 30, 2014, 06:44:53 AM »
An old lady can shoot a bodybuilder that runs upon her but never touches her - IF she fears one blow from him will kill her, she has a weak heart, etc.

Trayvon could have used a weapon to protect himself if he felt death from injury was immanent (I'd say an MMA fighter with a 9mm suffices there).   Trayvon would have been exhausted and scared after running two blocks.  Finally found cornered in his hiding spot by the armed MMA fighter... what else could he have done?

Trayvon could have killed zimmerman with a very lucky punch, and he could have walked just as easily.   The law is so vague and you really had two idiots here.

I disagree that trayvon was an idiot....all he was doing was walking down the street......

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #403 on: December 30, 2014, 07:06:32 AM »
how many times has video tape come out later showing that the cop did not take the actions that he said he did in the police report??????

EXACTLY!

I'm not pitying the victim in these cases.  Rather, I want punishment for cops that lie.

Locally, we had a guy about to go to prison for "assault on LEO, reaching for his gun".   home security video showed the dude was curled up in a ball while the cops kicked shit out of him.

He was going to prison for almost a decade, they were pushing him to plea.  Suddenly, video emerges, they drop charges on him.  Now, the cops that almost sent him away?  ZERO punishment.  They just move on to the next day, to do it again and frame someone else. 

and some people on getbig say that kind of behavior is okay IF the person being framed/lied abouot is a piece of shit.  Totally not cool.  One day, it'll be THEIR kid at a party, with 2 beers in them, making the wrong comment and a cop hears it... and VOILA, your kid gets 8 years in prison for assault on a cop, when all he/she did was take an ass-whooping.   You're totally right - cops lie a lot and never get in trouble for it. 

Cops lied in both the brown & garner case.  THAT is my beef, not the victim stuff.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: December 30, 2014, 07:24:07 AM »
EXACTLY!

I'm not pitying the victim in these cases.  Rather, I want punishment for cops that lie.

Locally, we had a guy about to go to prison for "assault on LEO, reaching for his gun".   home security video showed the dude was curled up in a ball while the cops kicked shit out of him.

He was going to prison for almost a decade, they were pushing him to plea.  Suddenly, video emerges, they drop charges on him.  Now, the cops that almost sent him away?  ZERO punishment.  They just move on to the next day, to do it again and frame someone else. 

and some people on getbig say that kind of behavior is okay IF the person being framed/lied abouot is a piece of shit.  Totally not cool.  One day, it'll be THEIR kid at a party, with 2 beers in them, making the wrong comment and a cop hears it... and VOILA, your kid gets 8 years in prison for assault on a cop, when all he/she did was take an ass-whooping.   You're totally right - cops lie a lot and never get in trouble for it. 

Cops lied in both the brown & garner case.  THAT is my beef, not the victim stuff.

Agreed,.....on all of your points.....

"an injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere"....famous quote usually found engraved on various courthouses, etc

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #405 on: December 30, 2014, 08:52:30 AM »

[/quote]

You make excellent points.
Sadly some people on here do not want know or Believe that cops
Lie, cheat, & frame people.
Not all cops do this.
What is a wrong act is a wrong act wether it be scumbag civilian or scumbag cop etc.
It is painfully wrong when these cops are caught out lying, cheating etc & then walk away
From any charges.
Totally wrong by those who allow this to happen.
Results in a general lack of respect & confidence in police & justice.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: December 30, 2014, 08:55:55 AM »
O PLEASE!!!!!

WAKE UP.

This gets coverage because it is an ENGINEERED EVENT. 

Of course THEY don't want WORTHWHILE PROTESTS because that would actually cause change.

Just kill yourself already.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: December 30, 2014, 09:32:17 AM »
You make excellent points.
Sadly some people on here do not want know or Believe that cops
Lie, cheat, & frame people.
Not all cops do this.
What is a wrong act is a wrong act wether it be scumbag civilian or scumbag cop etc.
It is painfully wrong when these cops are caught out lying, cheating etc & then walk away
From any charges.
Totally wrong by those who allow this to happen.
Results in a general lack of respect & confidence in police & justice.

Since the shootings happened, my local PD has had daily community outreach programs.

Everyone in FL has guns, and they don't want this shit happening here.  I htink it's an excellent move.

IMHO, the REAL change in this hatred for cops will come when GOOD COPS start TESTIFYING against BAD COPS.  When good cops say "you know what, I'm tired of having angry people take shots at me because .001% of us cops are breaking the rules and abusing people - I'm going to start reporting officer misconduct".

isnt' it crazy that we can all readily admit that most cops would never dream of reporting other officer misconduct?  See a cop whip a kid's ass, if there's no camera, there is NO WAY his partner will file a report on it.  So sad.  And it angers people. Doesn't justify the shootings, but explains why people do it.   Cops need to start calling out the bad egg cops.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #408 on: December 30, 2014, 09:41:41 AM »
Since the shootings happened, my local PD has had daily community outreach programs.

Everyone in FL has guns, and they don't want this shit happening here.  I htink it's an excellent move.

IMHO, the REAL change in this hatred for cops will come when GOOD COPS start TESTIFYING against BAD COPS.  When good cops say "you know what, I'm tired of having angry people take shots at me because .001% of us cops are breaking the rules and abusing people - I'm going to start reporting officer misconduct".

isnt' it crazy that we can all readily admit that most cops would never dream of reporting other officer misconduct?  See a cop whip a kid's ass, if there's no camera, there is NO WAY his partner will file a report on it.  So sad.  And it angers people. Doesn't justify the shootings, but explains why people do it.   Cops need to start calling out the bad egg cops.

Yes cops do need to speak out against the Bad ones.
And when The Bad Cops Are Caught or Exposed They should be severely Punished
As it an abuse of the trust & power given to them.
If they were strongly Punished it would send a very clear message to them.
And help to restore public faith & trust.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: December 30, 2014, 01:57:49 PM »
EXACTLY!

and some people on getbig say that kind of behavior is okay IF the person being framed/lied about is a piece of shit.  Totally not cool.  One day, it'll be THEIR kid at a party, with 2 beers in them, making the wrong comment and a cop hears it... and VOILA, your kid gets 8 years in prison for assault on a cop, when all he/she did was take an ass-whooping.   You're totally right - cops lie a lot and never get in trouble for it. 

I agree with you that if cops are shown to be clearly lying they need to be charged with falsifying a government document then fired, or if it is under oath in court, charged with perjury and fired. Can you post up the link or info on the case you mentioned. I would like to see the video and read the report as well.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #410 on: December 30, 2014, 02:46:06 PM »
How can some of you guys repeat the same shit over and over again?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: December 30, 2014, 02:55:51 PM »
How can some of you guys repeat the same shit over and over again?

Wow, coming from you, that really is a slap in the face..

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #412 on: December 30, 2014, 03:28:25 PM »
Wow, coming from you, that really is a slap in the face..
Fantastic post. 10 quotes easy.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: December 30, 2014, 04:01:54 PM »
It's really weird that you constantly bring up "where's the evidence" in cases like this yet you believe the cop's word and Zimmerman's word when Brown and Trayvon are both dead....Believe me, cops lie OFTEN.....how many times has video tape come out later showing that the cop did not take the actions that he said he did in the police report??????.....as for Trayvon...you would rather believe a guy who admittedly STALKED Trayvon...then confronted him with a piece after Trayvon tried to defend himself against someone who confronted him,  was armed, and had no right whatsoever to stop and harrass him in the first place....and was an ADULT at that....yet you readily believe Zimmerman's word about him being attacked by Trayvon

Also, just for your information, I've been on juries before in which ther is police action....the Judge gives instructions that you are NOT to infer in any way that the cop that is testifying is more credible than the defendent....each person's testimony holds equal weight in a court of law

I know this is a waste of time because I have NEVER seen you EVEN ONCE admit you were wrong about ANYTHING...but just putting it out there
Hey I can agree that it is unfortunate that there isnt any video of the events but its not like that would change anything for you or people like you and 240. Look at Antonio Martin, he pulled a gun on a cop and people still are rioting and upset about it.

So yes unfortunately there are times when you have to make a jundgement call based on the available facts and the yea I will take the word of a cop over the word of a drug using, theif/robber who has a history of violence and breaking the law.

You have proven you know basically nothing about the law or how it works. Like I have said in the past if the average black has the same level of understanding about the law that you do, its no wonder they have so much trouble with it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: December 30, 2014, 04:06:19 PM »
first of all, oh brave one, Trayvon DID ask Zimmerdumb "why are you following me"....how much more polite can you be in a circumstance where it appears you are being stalked??????....If he did in fact run, isn't this NORMAL BEHAVIOR for a guy (especially a kid) being STALKED??????..and then for you to say "he wasn't on the road to being a productive member of society", I'm glad you have a Crystal Ball oh wise one, and can see the future....people get in trouble all the time and rise above it....ask Jay Z, Justin Bieber, Mark Wahlberg...etc etc
LMFAO yes dumb ass anytime someone looks at you its normal behavior to run...Sorry maybe youre parents didnt teach you this but if youre not doing anything wrong, why run?

My crystal ball didnt say anything about what he would have been only that he wasnt on the road to.

You think being a theif, using drugs, posting pics of you with guns and your grill is the sign of an upstanding member of society?

You can name all the people you want who you think have gotten in trouble and become productive members of society, Ill point to the number of people in the penal system.

Fuking idiot

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: December 30, 2014, 04:07:28 PM »
I agree with you that if cops are shown to be clearly lying they need to be charged with falsifying a government document then fired, or if it is under oath in court, charged with perjury and fired. Can you post up the link or info on the case you mentioned. I would like to see the video and read the report as well.
dont hold your breath, I asked him for it and he pointed me to a huffpo article which has no report.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #416 on: December 30, 2014, 04:23:49 PM »
I disagree that trayvon was an idiot....all he was doing was walking down the street......

Yeah, in a neighborhood recently hit by black bandits.  He should have kept on walking and he would be alive but he had to confront and attempt to gay bash Zimmerman.  Now he's dead and the world keeps turning.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: December 30, 2014, 04:35:26 PM »

I'll look for it.  it was a few months back.  they were looking for drugs or something, I think.  No charges filed after "he was reaching for our gun" was completely debunked.   Sickening. 

I'm VERY happy to see so many people on getbig saying shady cops need to be booted.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #418 on: December 30, 2014, 04:50:03 PM »
I find it odd that so many forget trayvon was walking around in the dark on a rainy night, no where near his house nor anywhere on a linear path from the store to his house.  Wandering around in the rain near the club house qualifies as strange behavior, thus why he was being followed. 

He also initiated the confrontation after sneaking up on zimmerman, versus running to his house which was just as easily reached.  But then again, if he ran to his house, he wouldn't have gotten to assault anyone...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: December 30, 2014, 04:59:09 PM »
Yeah, in a neighborhood recently hit by black bandits.  He should have kept on walking and he would be alive but he had to confront and attempt to gay bash Zimmerman.  Now he's dead and the world keeps turning.

your post is laughable...try again

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: December 30, 2014, 05:00:00 PM »
I find it odd that so many forget trayvon was walking around in the dark on a rainy night, no where near his house nor anywhere on a linear path from the store to his house.  Wandering around in the rain near the club house qualifies as strange behavior, thus why he was being followed.  

He also initiated the confrontation after sneaking up on zimmerman, versus running to his house which was just as easily reached.  But then again, if he ran to his house, he wouldn't have gotten to assault anyone...

another guy who has it wrong

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #421 on: December 31, 2014, 02:44:17 AM »
your post is laughable...try again

You're laughable.   You're butthurt over a dumb kid with no future being killed by a fat hispanic he had the brillant idea to attack. You've created  drama over nothing-just like with Michael  Brown.  You idiots need to stop spamming  reality with your stupid bullshit.  At least find something  worthy of chimping out about.
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: December 31, 2014, 07:52:37 AM »
You're laughable.   You're butthurt over a dumb kid with no future being killed by a fat hispanic he had the brillant idea to attack. You've created  drama over nothing-just like with Michael  Brown.  You idiots need to stop spamming  reality with your stupid bullshit.  At least find something  worthy of chimping out about.

Welcome back "The Ugly"

Anyways I got 5 letters for you R-E-L-A-X. Log off and enjoy life. Go out and hug a black man. You sound very angry attacking 240 and andre. You should be very happy with the signing of Jim Harbaugh.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #423 on: December 31, 2014, 08:14:22 AM »
Welcome back "The Ugly"

Anyways I got 5 letters for you R-E-L-A-X. Log off and enjoy life. Go out and hug a black man. You sound very angry attacking 240 and andre. You should be very happy with the signing of Jim Harbaugh.

You're the last person to tell someone to relax.  You're constantly whining and butthurt over something.   You play the oh poor me everyone is out to get me game in 99% of your posts. It's the same damn crybaby bullshit over and over again.

And I'm not The Ugly..FACT
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: December 31, 2014, 08:20:23 AM »
You're the last person to tell someone to relax.  You're constantly whining and butthurt over something.   You play the oh poor me everyone is out to get me game in 99% of your posts. It's the same damn crybaby bullshit over and over again.

Did a brotha rape your mom or something? If I remember correctly,  didn't you say you used drugs before? Something doesn't seem right with you. Do you have friends or family? Go enjoy life dude.