Author Topic: Your nasty police story  (Read 13022 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Your nasty police story
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2014, 07:46:49 AM »
Once I was stealing money and naturally some coppers came over to spoil my fun. I ripped off my shirt and hit a few poses, and the fools scurried off like the rats that they were.

Deep thoughts like these usually end in "and then they sucked my dick".

That's your dream buddy, not ours.

Wake the fuck up!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2014, 07:47:39 AM »
And that's how people like you make it so easy for the government to control the population. That's how the Nazi's justified their actions. They were just instruments of the State. They were just obeying the laws. Never think for yourself. Never question or challenge. Just blindly follow what other people tell you to do.

So if you are driving with your father in the car and he gets a heart attack you will just dutifully obey the speed limit getting him to the hospital. After all, laws are laws. It's black and white.

Sheeple. They're everywhere. Baaa, Baaaa.

Are you an American?

Excellent analogy, very unpredictable. Just like Nazis, which doesn't minimize the SS atrocities one iota. Well done, sir.

Nice touch with "Sheeple" as well, don't here this enough. Good to know we still got againster heroes like you out there keeping 'em all honest. Sincerest thanks.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2014, 07:51:48 AM »
Waller owning Pellius into oblivion.

Golly, my first peer approved  'owning'  :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2014, 07:52:20 AM »
So now you admit that laws are not black and white. That there are exceptions. And yes, there is a reason for a stop sign. To bring order to traffic. So that traveling cars don't run into each other. But it's pointless when there are no moving cars even remotely in the area. Again, laws are to serve man not vice versa.

Everything about you just reeks of a beta male. You have wide hips don't you? And answer my question, are you an American?

Dude would squish you like raisin, Raisin.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2014, 07:54:49 AM »
The typical, over used response when one has run out of arguments.

This is not a question of who is right or who is wrong. It's a difference in world view. You're a follower. I am not. This country was founded on liberty and freedom. Those escaping oppression and government control. Those in power always seek more power and control.

We as Americans have now become very soft and complacent taking things, taking our freedoms for granted. I realize I'm now in the minority and fighting a losing battle. But I'll go down fighting.

A lady got a $250 ticket parking in a handicap stall. She was cleaning the restaurant in the middle of the night while the restaurant was close. She didn't feel safe walking through the parking lot in the middle of the night by herself. And, after all, the reason for those stalls was to serve handicap people going into the restaurant. Or so you would think. And since the restaurant was close what did it matter?

She took her case to court and lost. The law is the law. You got to have a handicap permit to park in the handicap stall. It doesn't matter if you are even handicap or not. What matters is that you have a permit on your dash board. That's the law.

Baaa.

Conservative Christian, no? Came up with that stuff yourself, trailblazer?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2014, 07:57:30 AM »
I was clear to say moving cars. The police was parked. A police can park at any random corner and find violations all day. And I did stop. It just wasn't a dead stop. I stop like pretty much everybody does at a stop sign. There's a concept called "the spirit of the law".

But you are a follower. A sheep. Comfortable being told what to do and doing what you're told. That's not a surprise. Most people are like you. That's how the government has been able to get away with what they do. Growing bigger and bigger and more intrusive into our lives.

Baaaaa.

Assuming driving is a Constitutional right, another gem. How does your sheep defense work in court, fella?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2014, 08:06:29 AM »
The typical, over used response when one has run out of arguments.

This is not a question of who is right or who is wrong. It's a difference in world view. You're a follower. I am not. This country was founded on liberty and freedom. Those escaping oppression and government control. Those in power always seek more power and control.

We as Americans have now become very soft and complacent taking things, taking our freedoms for granted. I realize I'm now in the minority and fighting a losing battle. But I'll go down fighting.

A lady got a $250 ticket parking in a handicap stall. She was cleaning the restaurant in the middle of the night while the restaurant was close. She didn't feel safe walking through the parking lot in the middle of the night by herself. And, after all, the reason for those stalls was to serve handicap people going into the restaurant. Or so you would think. And since the restaurant was close what did it matter?

She took her case to court and lost. The law is the law. You got to have a handicap permit to park in the handicap stall. It doesn't matter if you are even handicap or not. What matters is that you have a permit on your dash board. That's the law.

Baaa.

Wait, she did as you'd likely suggest and still lost. I agree here, bullshit violation, but you're pretending there's a better alternative. So how does a crusader like yourself handle such injustice, besides whining about it on a bodybuilding board? Pay the ticket, write an essay in lock-up?

Certainly you and the non-sheeple cleaning lady-types don't pay fines. So what, then?

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2014, 08:08:29 AM »
Deep thoughts like these usually end in "and then they sucked my dick".

That's your dream buddy, not ours.

Wake the fuck up!

I am a martial arts master and you are a pipsqueak. That is why I beat up the coppers and the coppers beat you up.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2014, 08:23:02 AM »
I was clear to say moving cars. The police was parked. A police can park at any random corner and find violations all day. And I did stop. It just wasn't a dead stop. I stop like pretty much everybody does at a stop sign. There's a concept called "the spirit of the law".

But you are a follower. A sheep. Comfortable being told what to do and doing what you're told. That's not a surprise. Most people are like you. That's how the government has been able to get away with what they do. Growing bigger and bigger and more intrusive into our lives.

I identify/agree with what you're saying, totally.

Traffic laws, among many other laws, are terribly intrusive.

And yes, it is extortion.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2014, 08:25:16 AM »
When I was a teenager I was driving home from school with a group of my friends in a 70's Camaro.  All of a sudden we are surrounded by four cop cars flashing their lights and sirens pointing for us to pull over. We pulled over into a hot n now employee parking area.  The cops started yelling at us to get out of the car with our hands up. They asked how many people were in the car.  They made us turn around and face the car with our hands on the hood of the camaro while they frisked us.  A couple of cops stood back with their guns drawn-not a full draw but slightly above hip level.  We were asked a ton of questions I can't remember-it was twenty years ago. Some of the questions were basic shit like, who we were and where we were going. I didn't know what the fuck was going on. I and another male were put in cuffs.  The girl and the driver of the car were not. The driver of the car was taken to the back of a police car while the cops checked the car. When he got out he had a ticket in his hand for running a red light.  Then the cops just left without a word  The thing is, I know my friend didn't run a red light.  We only passed one light before we were pulled over and I remember stopping at it.  The distance from the high school to my house was about a mile

A

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2014, 08:26:02 AM »
I am a martial arts master and you are a pipsqueak. That is why I beat up the coppers and the coppers beat you up.

That's all you got?

Nothing else to say???

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2014, 08:28:05 AM »
I identify/agree with what you're saying, totally.

Traffic laws, among many other laws, are terribly intrusive.

And yes, it is extortion.

Do you want me to teach you how to fight so that the dreaded coppers won't bully you again?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2014, 08:29:03 AM »
When I was a teenager I was driving home from school with a group of my friends in a 70's Camaro.  All of a sudden we are surrounded by four cop cars flashing their lights and sirens pointing for us to pull over. We pulled over into a hot n now employee parking area.  The cops started yelling at us to get out of the car with our hands up. They asked how many people were in the car.  They made us turn around and face the car with our hands on the hood of the camaro while they frisked us.  A couple of cops stood back with their guns drawn-not a full draw but slightly above hip level.  We were asked a ton of questions I can't remember-it was twenty years ago. Some of the questions were basic shit like, who we were and where we were going. I didn't know what the fuck was going on. I and another male were put in cuffs.  The girl and the driver of the car were not. The driver of the car was taken to the back of a police car while the cops checked the car. When he got out he had a ticket in his hand for running a red light.  Then the cops just left without a word  The thing is, I know my friend didn't run a red light.  We only passed one light before we were pulled over and I remember stopping at it.  The distance from the high school to my house was about a mile

Any male longhairs in your crew?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2014, 08:31:45 AM »
Any male longhairs in your crew?

haha, not that I can remember and no hebros.  I may have had a skater cut at the time and a flannel shirt on-it was the early 90's
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2014, 08:34:04 AM »
a constable once called me 'punk', and bizarrely, wanted me to 'make his day' ???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2014, 08:35:35 AM »
a constable once called me 'punk', and bizarrely, wanted me to 'make his day' ???

Do you feel lucky punk?
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2014, 08:36:31 AM »
haha, not that I can remember and no hebros.  I may have had a skater cut at the time and a flannel shirt on-it was the early 90's

Had a few run-ins, likely attributed to our Motley 80s shags. Shitty teenage attitudes probably didn't help much, though I was usually the respectful one.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2014, 08:43:02 AM »
Had a few run-ins likely attributed to our Motley 80s locks. Shitty teenage attitudes probably didn't help much, though I was usually the respectful one.

I was usually the respectful one too.  These cops had a stick up their ass about something and I wasn't going to push them.  One of my friends in the car was asking questions and I could tell it was agitating the cops. I gave him a look that said, don't make this worse. We didn't have any drugs in the car or alcohol or on us. I wasn't a drug dealer nor was anyone I was with. I knew everyone I was with since junior high and am still friends with them. It was a weird experience. That many cops aren't usually necessary for a traffic stop. We hadn't even driven a half mile from the school before we were pulled over.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2014, 08:59:46 AM »
I have another story.  I moved out of my house shortly before I turned sixteen.  My brother, his girlfriend and I shared an apartment. I went to school during the day and I worked about 7:00 to 11:30 at night a couple days during the week and on weekends.  I didn't have a car at the time so I had to hoof it home and practically every night a cop would pull up to me, ask me a load of questions, search me and then let me go.  This went on for weeks. Eventually they would just flash their lights and wave at me or follow me for a bit and leave.

By chance I saw one of the cops at my job and we talked a little.   I was glad I saw her because it proved I wasn't lying.  She was laughing when she told me the cops were harassing me because they thought I was lying about walking home form work and I was actually a male prostitute.  The area I walked through was a well known pick up spot. I was aware of this fact because beside the cops I had dudes pulling over and asking me if I was okay and needed a ride. I always declined. I didn't want to live out my days in someone's rape dungeon.  This was before the days I knew about bodybuilding's seedy underbelly.  If I knew then what I knew then I would have found the most sparkly pair of thongs I could find and made a few bucks.

Funny side story, one of the good samaritans who asked if I was okay and needed a ride was an administrator at my old school.  I recognized him instantly because of his bad toupee.  He didn't recognize me.
A

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2014, 09:00:15 AM »
No. What happened was that the cops, in the process of assaulting me, broke my left frontal incisor tooth as well as a nasty gash on my lip. They followed me to the restaurant I was going to to make sure I was telling them the truth. As soon as I got there my friends were waiting for me in front of the restaurant, the cops got out and asked my friends if they knew me. Initially, they were in shock because they though I'd gotten into a fight, but I told them what had happened. It took me at least 5 minutes, by which time one of the cops was getting mighty irritated. My lawyer friend went inside the restaurant to grab a piece of paper and a pen and came out to get names. One of the cops got in his face. Lawyer friend backs away and tells him that he is a corporate lawyer, cop comes down. My friend asks for his name, the cop tells him, literally, that he (my friend) is lucky not to get arrested, to which my friend replies "your boss will definitely be hearing from my firm".

Turns out their boss tried to get these cops off the hook. Their main issue was that 1. They refused to identify themselves and 2. Never called an ambulance even though I was in dire need of medical help.

My friend pursued this to its fullest and tried getting the cops suspended, which was my only goal. Their boss refused, so their (lawyer) tried to get us to agree on a monetary settlement. I said 50k and they agreed: 23K to the lawfirm, 27K for me. I have a feeling they would've accepted 100k too. They fucked up so bad. It was nice to get their boss as well as their apology in front of the lawyers though.  

This is quite the development from the first story you gave. Cops would eat these conflicting stories up and put you away for a long time.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2014, 09:06:02 AM »
I was usually the respectful one too.  These cops had a stick up their ass about something and I wasn't going to push them.  One of my friends in the car was asking questions and I could tell it was agitating the cops. I gave him a look that said, don't make this worse. We didn't have any drugs in the car or alcohol or on us. I wasn't a drug dealer nor was anyone I was with. I knew everyone I was with since junior high and am still friends with them. It was a weird experience. That many cops aren't usually necessary for a traffic stop. We hadn't even driven a half mile from the school before we were pulled over.

Similar circumstances as ours. Always happened when we were walking/riding mopeds across town. I kinda enjoyed it at first, getting to see the whole police process firsthand, knowing we were innocent of anything.

Pretty naive.

Eventually learned there was a whole lotta infraction shit ignorant teens would never consider, not including stuff frustrated cops would simply invent: "Saw you run that stop," "I smell weed," "Neighbor said someone was poking around," etc. Learned to keep a low-profile pretty damn quick.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2014, 10:40:21 AM »
maybe if you stopped looking at texts in your car or stopped wearing flanell shirts these things wouldnt happen!!!

MikMaq

« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2014, 10:52:58 AM »
That's my point. Shaking down working people. It's not about safety or law and order. It's just about money.

And you're back to being stupid. Cars on the road. Cars moving on the road. The laws are meant to service the people not the people the laws. When when the roads are deserted I feel like a moron waiting at a red light. And I mean deserted of cars driving on the road.
Another self righteous fuck, I'll bet a 100 bucks your a shit driver.

Your the same kinda guy that'll take no responability after running someone over.

You drive on public roads your suppose to drive like a actual fucking driver.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2014, 10:54:30 AM »
One time I used my white privilege to make a CHP officer smile and crack jokes while writing me a speeding ticket for doing 88 in a 65

If I was a repressed minority he might have cut the banter short and just written me the ticket.

MikMaq

« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2014, 11:00:44 AM »
if i was a cop id be fired in 2 weeks, i wouldnt mess with nobody for petty shit like not stopping fully at stop sign or going thru yellow lights ect, id end up beating the shit out of some assholes speeding thru neighborhoods where little kids play and/or where school buses are and those people just fly by not stopping when the school bus has his stop sign out. man oh man id pull them over and literally write them so many tickets their head would spin,id write tickets that havent even been voted to pass the law on. then id prolly tell them how fucking stupid they r and how they could easily kill a little innocent kid just by driving like an asshole,then when they said something smart to me id cuff them and bring them somewhere on a deserted country rode and pull their pants down and torture them by sticking objects in their anus,like pine cones,sticks,branches ect,ive really always wanted to have that power to torture people and have them begging me for their lives while i stand over them with a shotgun.i hate the human race anyway and i will get my revenge soon on them all
I like the way you think.

DUI's shoot involve breathlizers.

That is breathilizers of the cops to check O2 and sugar levels after brutally beating drunks.

Seriously driving drunk should be an automatically crippling.