Author Topic: Your nasty police story  (Read 13023 times)

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
Re: Your nasty police story
« Reply #75 on: December 13, 2014, 11:05:19 AM »
if i was a cop id be fired in 2 weeks, i wouldnt mess with nobody for petty shit like not stopping fully at stop sign or going thru yellow lights ect, id end up beating the shit out of some assholes speeding thru neighborhoods where little kids play and/or where school buses are and those people just fly by not stopping when the school bus has his stop sign out. man oh man id pull them over and literally write them so many tickets their head would spin,id write tickets that havent even been voted to pass the law on. then id prolly tell them how fucking stupid they r and how they could easily kill a little innocent kid just by driving like an asshole,then when they said something smart to me id cuff them and bring them somewhere on a deserted country rode and pull their pants down and torture them by sticking objects in their anus,like pine cones,sticks,branches ect,ive really always wanted to have that power to torture people and have them begging me for their lives while i stand over them with a shotgun.i hate the human race anyway and i will get my revenge soon on them all

You're a great guy. Seriously, I agree with this approach.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2014, 11:11:30 AM »
No. What happened was that the cops, in the process of assaulting me, broke my left frontal incisor tooth as well as a nasty gash on my lip. They followed me to the restaurant I was going to to make sure I was telling them the truth. As soon as I got there my friends were waiting for me in front of the restaurant, the cops got out and asked my friends if they knew me. Initially, they were in shock because they though I'd gotten into a fight, but I told them what had happened. It took me at least 5 minutes, by which time one of the cops was getting mighty irritated. My lawyer friend went inside the restaurant to grab a piece of paper and a pen and came out to get names. One of the cops got in his face. Lawyer friend backs away and tells him that he is a corporate lawyer, cop comes down. My friend asks for his name, the cop tells him, literally, that he (my friend) is lucky not to get arrested, to which my friend replies "your boss will definitely be hearing from my firm".

Turns out their boss tried to get these cops off the hook. Their main issue was that 1. They refused to identify themselves and 2. Never called an ambulance even though I was in dire need of medical help.

My friend pursued this to its fullest and tried getting the cops suspended, which was my only goal. Their boss refused, so their (lawyer) tried to get us to agree on a monetary settlement. I said 50k and they agreed: 23K to the lawfirm, 27K for me. I have a feeling they would've accepted 100k too. They fucked up so bad. It was nice to get their boss as well as their apology in front of the lawyers though.  

Great stuff.  The money is nice I'm sure, but it's about demonstrating that citizens can--and will--stand up and hold the police accountable.

Sad that some people just blindly support the police no matter what they do.  Even in this very thread, some people were getting mad at you for taking legal action against the police.  Seems to me that they should be getting angry at the police officers who perpetrated this misconduct, not the citizen who didn't take it lying down.

MikMaq

« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2014, 11:14:13 AM »
One time I used my white privilege to make a CHP officer smile and crack jokes while writing me a speeding ticket for doing 88 in a 65

If I was a repressed minority he might have cut the banter short and just written me the ticket.

Lol.

Back in my home province, cops are cool, they know I'm not remotely white trash-skeet, and generally get along all right.

However went to toronto last year and had a bit of culture shock. I was in a paki-jamiacan area, sitting on a bench at night(didn't realize it was a public schools property) Anyway fellar gives me all kinds of shit, couldn't even tell if my provincial ID was legit(apparently I'm suppose to have a passport to travel within my own country ::), treating me like I was some dirty foreigner.

Really pissed me off at the time.

A few months later I realized it was because only absolutely white trash would be caught dead in that area alone at night.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2014, 11:21:18 AM »
This is quite the development from the first story you gave. Cops would eat these conflicting stories up and put you away for a long time.

Where is the "conflict"?

Please, do not misunderstand "to make a long story short" for something else.

And I got 50k from them.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2014, 12:15:50 PM »
I have another story.  I moved out of my house shortly before I turned sixteen.  My brother, his girlfriend and I shared an apartment. I went to school during the day and I worked about 7:00 to 11:30 at night a couple days during the week and on weekends.  I didn't have a car at the time so I had to hoof it home and practically every night a cop would pull up to me, ask me a load of questions, search me and then let me go.  This went on for weeks. Eventually they would just flash their lights and wave at me or follow me for a bit and leave.

By chance I saw one of the cops at my job and we talked a little.   I was glad I saw her because it proved I wasn't lying.  She was laughing when she told me the cops were harassing me because they thought I was lying about walking home form work and I was actually a male prostitute.  The area I walked through was a well known pick up spot. I was aware of this fact because beside the cops I had dudes pulling over and asking me if I was okay and needed a ride. I always declined. I didn't want to live out my days in someone's rape dungeon.  This was before the days I knew about bodybuilding's seedy underbelly.  If I knew then what I knew then I would have found the most sparkly pair of thongs I could find and made a few bucks.

Funny side story, one of the good samaritans who asked if I was okay and needed a ride was an administrator at my old school.  I recognized him instantly because of his bad toupee.  He didn't recognize me.

Ha! I got a similar one, but it's only a one-timer. Briefly moved to Belmont Shores (Long Beach, CA) to finish college. First day I was there, got my morning coffee/paper and drove to beach parking lot, which was completely empty. Ignored the meter 'cause it was so early and desolate - within five minutes, cop blocks me in, ticket pad out, knocking on my window.

Buried in my paper, I get kinda startled, tell him I'm sorry about meter, just pulled up. He looks a little confused, asks me what I'm doing. "Bowling," I say, "working the 7-10 split," as I show him my coffee and paper. He smiles, asks me if I'm local, and I tell him I just moved in same day. Puts his pad away and explains how meters are monitored STRICTLY to prevent loitering.

Then he explains Belmont Shores "loitering," which often involves a single man parking, waiting for another single man to pull up next to him, so they can share one car for 15-20 minutes. Oops. Get the picture, didn't know. "I'll read in my apartment," I tell him, and he lets me off with a warning. Welcome to Long Beach.

Soon saw said loitering daily, so I ended up studying at Huntington Beach instead. Crazy world.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2014, 12:22:09 PM »
Ha! I got a similar one, but it's only a one-timer. Briefly moved to Belmont Shores (Long Beach, CA) to finish college. First day I was there, got my morning coffee/paper and drove to beach parking lot, which was completely empty. Ignored the meter 'cause it was so early and desolate - within five minutes, cop blocks me in, ticket pad out, knocking on my window.

Buried in my paper, I get kinda startled, tell him I'm sorry about meter, just pulled up. He looks a little confused, asks me what I'm doing. "Bowling," I say, "working the 7-10 split," as I show him my coffee and paper. He smiles, asks me if I'm local, and I tell him I just moved in same day. Puts his pad away and explains how meters are monitored STRICTLY to prevent loitering.

Then he explains Belmont Shores "loitering," which often involves a single man parking, waiting for another single man to pull up next to him, so they share one car for 15-20 minutes. Oops. Get the picture, didn't know. "I'll read in my apartment," I tell him, and he lets me off with a warning. Welcome to Long Beach.

Soon saw said loitering daily, so I ended up studying at Huntington Beach instead. Crazy world.

So did you ever find another man to share one car with for 15-30 minutes?  ;D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2014, 12:23:51 PM »
So did you ever find another man to share one car with for 15-30 minutes?  ;D

Couldn't even walk by without getting propositioned. Told my girlfriend I'd only go near beach if she came with.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2014, 02:54:01 PM »
Yes... they are. Regardless of circumstance, laws are laws. IF the situation was dire, I would disregard these laws, and if caught... I would hope the officer would show some slack (he likely would).

But you are just some creepo cruising around residential neighborhoods, at the wee hours of the morning, blowing through stop signs with little care for the mongrel children that likely are out committing crimes in any destitute neighborhood you would be likely to frequent.

"Yes...they are." You insist that laws are black and white "regardless of circumstance" and in the same breath you admit to exceptions if "dire".

You are not a clear thinker. That's why you are so easily led and bullied.

And now we've gone from rolling through a stop sign while making a right hand turn to "blowing through stop signs" in a "destitute neighborhood with mongrel children."

This destitute neighborhood is in the city of Kailua on the island of Oahu. The city Obama will be vacationing in a a week or so as he always does when he visits Hawaii. And I was coming back from work as I am working late nights on a temporary assignment on the Marine Corp Base Hawaii.

But as you get more desperate at being owned left and right and exposing yourself as a passive follower and weakling your rants and made up stories have reached meltdown proportions.

Carry on and continue to do what you're told

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2014, 04:51:59 PM »
people always think the police should be lenient on them

but come down on anyone they complain about

re the stop sign

the reason you have to have zero tolerance

is first you start not stopping fully at one in the moring when nobody is about

it then becomes a habit

you then cleam someone up because you have got in to the habit of not stoppping

its a stop sign, stop at it

problem solved

Zero tolerance has become a very popular concept in this country. And it's not surprise. It means you don't have to think. You don't have to make judgments. You don't have to consider the circumstances and context of the situation. You just blindly follow the rules and laws and not have to take any responsibility or leadership.

All of life is a matter of degrees. Taking some packs of Sweet n Low from a restaurant or cleaning out the cash register are both stealing but other than "visualperfection" no one, or rather no thinking person, would morally equate the two. I stopped at the stop sign but did not hit the "dead stop" as the law is written. I looked at a 4 word txt message while at a stop light. Just like I would look at my gas gauge. Not txting was attempted or done. But that merited a $300 fine. An amount arbitrarily arrived at. It could have been $60. It could have been $600. It's just whatever they decide and can get away with

And all actions are morally neutral. It is the context that defines it's morality. Cutting open a man's chest can be a brutal act of violence or a delicate surgical procedure. Knocking someone to the ground then jumping on top of him to drop some elbows can be an assault or part of a multi-million dollar sporting event.

This concept of "zero tolerance" is why a kid is expelled or suspended from school for having a plastic knife in his possession. The kind of knife you get when ordering a plate lunch. But a knife is a knife. That's the law. And it doesn't matter if it's a plastic lunch knife or a SOG six inch Tanto.

Lost is the concept of the spirit of the law or rule. Rules and laws are meant to serve us.

As an aside, I've never had this problem with the police. This seems to be particular to the city of Kailua. It's a White upper class city and there's constant pressure on the city government to raise revenue to maintain it's upper class status. The police dept has been called on in the past on abuse of authority in an attempt to raise revenue.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2014, 05:41:59 PM »
He said he was with his kid so I don't think he is

Oh chit! ;D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2014, 06:03:39 PM »
i grew up right where u where that day, when u where in independence park do u remember the high school(eastside high)?thats where i went to school.u where prolly going to eat on ferry street right? thats where all the great restaurants are located,most anyway. i used to hang out in that park and it was really bad back in the 70's and early 80's,gangs all over the place and fights all the time between blacks and italians/germans/polish dudes. they had a place called MUSCLE BEACH right near there,it was on a church steps where all the juiced up dudes hung out and talked about lifting and juice,i was very young(8 or 9) when i used to see them out there,they all looked built up pretty good and i knew in my heart i wanted to look like them from that moment on. as far as cop stories i got to many to count,one though that sticks out in my mind was when my buddy robbed a car(hotwired)while i watched out,anyway he starts taking to long and next thing i know cops came up on foot and arrested us,they took us down to port newark by the water and said they where going to shoot us and throw us in the water and thats it, i was 9 yrs old and i started begging them please let me go,im not gonna lie i was scared to death.they kept us there about 30min and then let us go,i think i pissed in my pants like 3 times in that 30 min.

Yes, parked on Van Vuren and Nichols (just talking about this intersection gives me the chills) and was on my way to Ferry Street. Some Portuguese restaurant I can't remember the name of. I, honestly, didn't know about the car theft issue in the area, otherwise I would've parked my car somewhere else. Or avoided Newark altogether.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2014, 06:47:54 PM »

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2014, 08:06:44 AM »
I just talked to a girl at Wild Wings yesterday who got pulled over for talking on her phone.....the cop said it was pretty original for just letting the phone go and letting it drop on the floor...she ADMITTED she was on the phone and she got a ticket for a Dream catcher hanging from her rear view mirror....all you need is boobs fellas!!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2014, 08:50:43 AM »
X2.  

I have been given warnings the last two times as well.  The last time I was going 90 on the highway, and I noticed an unmarked pickup truck tailing me as I switched lanes to get away from slow drivers.

When he turned on his lights I thought I was fucked.

1. Always have your info readily available

2. Tell the truth. If you were speeding, admit that you were caught.

3. Don't look like a scared pussy. I noticed that the cop might be a redneck, so I made a joke that I thought he was getting a good draft off of me. It worked.

4. It helps if you are white or have tits. I happen to have both.
  lol at the  good draft part

im stealing that joke tp rge next time i get pulled over for speeding

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2014, 09:10:26 AM »

Then he explains Belmont Shores "loitering," which often involves a single man parking, waiting for another single man to pull up next to him, so they share one car for 15-20 minutes. Oops. Get the picture, didn't know. "I'll read in my apartment," I tell him, and he lets me off with a warning. Welcome to Long Beach.

Hahaha.  It's one disadvantage of being two handsome motherfuckers.
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2014, 11:34:38 AM »
Got involved in a drunken bar thing where my arm went through a plate glass window in the door. My buddy drove me away and I was a bloody mess. Got pulled over and bought into the station. The cop said the owner of the bar is going to be here any minute and she is mad. Tell her you will pay for everything in cash tomorrow morning and I won't arrest you.  She comes in and he tells her he's going to pay for everything in the morning or I will have him behind bars.  She says 10AM at the bar. I came with cash and apologized. The cops never came for me.   Never forget that guy.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2014, 12:28:45 AM »
"Yes...they are." You insist that laws are black and white "regardless of circumstance" and in the same breath you admit to exceptions if "dire".

You are not a clear thinker. That's why you are so easily led and bullied.

And now we've gone from rolling through a stop sign while making a right hand turn to "blowing through stop signs" in a "destitute neighborhood with mongrel children."

This destitute neighborhood is in the city of Kailua on the island of Oahu. The city Obama will be vacationing in a a week or so as he always does when he visits Hawaii. And I was coming back from work as I am working late nights on a temporary assignment on the Marine Corp Base Hawaii.

But as you get more desperate at being owned left and right and exposing yourself as a passive follower and weakling your rants and made up stories have reached meltdown proportions.

Carry on and continue to do what you're told

Being owned by you!?!? Haha, no. You're a delusional old fool, that considers himself a "free-thinker" due to crying openly about a stop sign ticket.

Zero tolerance has become a very popular concept in this country. And it's not surprise. It means you don't have to think. You don't have to make judgments. You don't have to consider the circumstances and context of the situation. You just blindly follow the rules and laws and not have to take any responsibility or leadership.

All of life is a matter of degrees. Taking some packs of Sweet n Low from a restaurant or cleaning out the cash register are both stealing but other than "visualperfection" no one, or rather no thinking person, would morally equate the two. I stopped at the stop sign but did not hit the "dead stop" as the law is written. I looked at a 4 word txt message while at a stop light. Just like I would look at my gas gauge. Not txting was attempted or done. But that merited a $300 fine. An amount arbitrarily arrived at. It could have been $60. It could have been $600. It's just whatever they decide and can get away with

And all actions are morally neutral. It is the context that defines it's morality. Cutting open a man's chest can be a brutal act of violence or a delicate surgical procedure. Knocking someone to the ground then jumping on top of him to drop some elbows can be an assault or part of a multi-million dollar sporting event.

This concept of "zero tolerance" is why a kid is expelled or suspended from school for having a plastic knife in his possession. The kind of knife you get when ordering a plate lunch. But a knife is a knife. That's the law. And it doesn't matter if it's a plastic lunch knife or a SOG six inch Tanto.

Lost is the concept of the spirit of the law or rule. Rules and laws are meant to serve us.

As an aside, I've never had this problem with the police. This seems to be particular to the city of Kailua. It's a White upper class city and there's constant pressure on the city government to raise revenue to maintain it's upper class status. The police dept has been called on in the past on abuse of authority in an attempt to raise revenue.

Stealing a sweet and low? I'm pretty sure those are free to take from the majority of place. Taking too many would be considered unsavory, sure, but a crime? No.

Lets say that stealing a packet of sweet and low, from a diner, was possible (let's say there is a 10 cent charge). NO, it would not be the same as cleaning out the cash register, one would be a petty theft, the other would be either a robbery, burglary, grand theft, vandalism if the register was broken open... etc etc. Another stupid analogy via "phallus".

And as for the morally neutral spiel, I give you a D- for you attempt to be somewhat intellectual, you old philosopher you.

In closing, you really are a dumb old piece of dogshit.

I assume you are relatively unsuccessful in life?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2014, 03:53:34 AM »
Being owned by you!?!? Haha, no. You're a delusional old fool, that considers himself a "free-thinker" due to crying openly about a stop sign ticket.

Stealing a sweet and low? I'm pretty sure those are free to take from the majority of place. Taking too many would be considered unsavory, sure, but a crime? No.

Lets say that stealing a packet of sweet and low, from a diner, was possible (let's say there is a 10 cent charge). NO, it would not be the same as cleaning out the cash register, one would be a petty theft, the other would be either a robbery, burglary, grand theft, vandalism if the register was broken open... etc etc. Another stupid analogy via "phallus".

And as for the morally neutral spiel, I give you a D- for you attempt to be somewhat intellectual, you old philosopher you.

In closing, you really are a dumb old piece of dogshit.

I assume you are relatively unsuccessful in life?

Now that's a meltdown. The frantic posting, the frustration, the lame name calling ("Phallus"? Oh, I get it. My board name starts with a "P" and "Phallus" starts with a "P". It's going to take me while to recover from that one).

But that is the customary response when one is being systematically taken apart and really has no cogent response or argument.

Still not able to understand the concept of context defining a situation? You seem unable to project and extrapolate. You conflate morality with legality. Not all that is illegal is immoral and not all that is immoral is illegal. But our culture tends to think not in terms of right and wrong but legal and illegal. They are concerned less about what is the right thing to do but whether it's legal or not.

So I'll try to make my example more subject specific in hopes you will understand that there are gradations of evil. Gradations of right and wrong and though they may be in the same class it still merit a different response. If the speed limit is 30mph driving 35 mph is quite different than driving 45-50mph. But to you who insists that laws are black and white and that the "law is the law" they are both violations of the law and both be equally enforced with the only difference being the fine. The fact that a police officer's time is a resource that is limited is of no matter to you. The law is the law. The woman who parked in a handicapped stall for her own safety and convenience, a stall reserved for those patronizing a restaurant, a restaurant that was closed since it was 3am, deserved her ticket according to the black and white, the law is the law, thinking.

I believe the law is to serve the people not vice versa.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2014, 04:11:30 AM »
Any entity or person in a position of authority, whether it be the government, a police office, or even a parent has to balance the need to maintain order and discipline while maintaining a sense of goodwill and that rules and laws are for one's own and society's benefit. When it becomes petty, overbearing, bullying... this inevitably breeds resentment, hostility and at times rebellion. There is always a delicate balance between freedom and safety/security. If the goal was to eliminate all crime we could do it in a month. Just become a police state. There was very little crime in the former Soviet Union. A journalist who traveled the world was asked what was the safest country he ever visited (this was about 10 yrs ago) and he said Syria. He dropped his wallet and found it still sitting untouched on the sidewalk when he retraced his steps. People were to afraid to touch it. People spy on each other. Their own kids are encourage to report their parents if they say anything bad or critical of the government. A police State is a safe State but at what expense of personal freedoms?

As I said before, this country was founded on freedom and liberty and escaping oppression and lack of class mobility. We've grown more and more complacent and taking these freedoms for granted and seem more willing to acquiesce to authority. This, perhaps not so coincidentally, coincides with the increasing militarization of law enforcement. Every house arrest now requires a SWAT team and police in masks and military garb.  

A person in authority should use both discretion, common sense, and take into consideration the context and degree of the offense or violation.  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2014, 04:20:42 AM »
Any entity or person in a position of authority, whether it be the government, a police office, or even a parent has to balance the need to maintain order and discipline while maintaining a sense of goodwill and that rules and laws are for ones own and society's benefit. When it becomes petty, overbearing, bullying... this inevitably breeds resentment, hostility and at times rebellion. There is always a delicate balance between freedom and safety/security. If the goal was to eliminate all crime we could do it in a month. Just become a police state. There was very little crime in the former Soviet Union. A journalist who traveled the world was asked what was the safest country he ever visited (this was about 10 yrs ago) and he said Syria. He dropped his wallet and found it still sitting untouched on the sidewalk when he retraced his steps. People were to afraid to touch it. People spy on each other. Their own kids are encourage to report their parents if they say anything bad or critical of the government. A police State is a safe State but at what expense of personal freedoms?

As I said before, this country was founded on freedom and liberty and escaping oppression and lack of class mobility. We've grown more and more complacent and willing to acquiesce to authority. This, perhaps not so coincidentally, coincides with the increasing militarization of law enforcement. Every house arrest now requires a SWAT team and police in masks and military garb.  

A person in authority should use both discretion, common sense, and take into consideration the context and degree of the offense or violation.  
Nice post. As an aside, back in Stalin's Russia they couldn't find serial killers because such a person couldn't/ didn't exist. Such a thing was unheard of, so was *officially* off the books.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2014, 04:49:45 AM »
Nice post. As an aside, back in Stalin's Russia they couldn't find serial killers because such a person couldn't/ didn't exist. Such a thing was unheard of, so was *officially* off the books.

Reminds of Trotsky, one of the first members of the Politburo, who fell out of favor for not being in full accord with the rise of Stalin, was essentially removed from Soviet history. Literally erased from all pictures though he was so influential during the early days of the Soviet Union and founding and being the commander of the Red Army.

"With Communism the future is certain, it's just the past that keeps changing."

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2014, 05:04:18 AM »
Yes! The Russian censored photo-op.  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2014, 06:00:07 AM »
Any entity or person in a position of authority, whether it be the government, a police office, or even a parent has to balance the need to maintain order and discipline while maintaining a sense of goodwill and that rules and laws are for one's own and society's benefit. When it becomes petty, overbearing, bullying... this inevitably breeds resentment, hostility and at times rebellion. There is always a delicate balance between freedom and safety/security. If the goal was to eliminate all crime we could do it in a month. Just become a police state. There was very little crime in the former Soviet Union. A journalist who traveled the world was asked what was the safest country he ever visited (this was about 10 yrs ago) and he said Syria. He dropped his wallet and found it still sitting untouched on the sidewalk when he retraced his steps. People were to afraid to touch it. People spy on each other. Their own kids are encourage to report their parents if they say anything bad or critical of the government. A police State is a safe State but at what expense of personal freedoms?

As I said before, this country was founded on freedom and liberty and escaping oppression and lack of class mobility. We've grown more and more complacent and taking these freedoms for granted and seem more willing to acquiesce to authority. This, perhaps not so coincidentally, coincides with the increasing militarization of law enforcement. Every house arrest now requires a SWAT team and police in masks and military garb.  

If I had authority here I'd only let you use one or two sentences per post...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2014, 06:02:36 AM »

If I had authority here I'd only let you use one or two sentences per post...
Just made a list, buddy.  >:(

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2014, 06:20:17 AM »