Author Topic: Download this - WHILE YOU STILL CAN!  (Read 22856 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Download this - WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2014, 11:29:44 PM »
The material witnesses have all met their untimely death, 40 of them I believe in total.
http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v1n2/deaths.html

Simply untrue. It isn't good way to start your arguments with that kind of lie. Try to understand the difference:

1. They are dead = you have prove they are dead, you have death certificate for each one
2. They are claimed to be dead = someone has spread this kind of rumor

Are you able to understand?

The footage is not fake them merely removed certain frames and sped up the actual real time of what happened.
Kennedys brain was also removed prior to the autopsy and another brain was used.
His brain would have revealed the shot from the front was the lethal shot from close proximity.

And every removed frame has a frame number, which is in the film material itself. If you remove some frames, you have to counterfeit all the numbers in that film, which means 24 frames per second at the half an hour film reel. That is 43200 frames to be counterfeit. Furthermore, while this film reel seem to be dark like the negative, those numbers are transparent, because there isn't that a photosensitive material in them. How do you counterfeit them in the way, that hundred's of professional investigators doesn't realize that frame numbers have been altered? In that era, it would be impossible. All the tricks with films were made by scissors and glue, or painting on the frames. Even a blind man would see it isn't original by using his white stick. You see, this is how foil hat's work. They feed you that kind of bullshit, but they never give you any background information, because it would reveal that their claims suck.

And what those pieces of brains would shown? Let me spell this out for you: IT HAS BEEN PROVED BY MODERN INVESTIGATION METHODS, THAT THERE WASN'T SHOT AT THE FRONT. All claims pointing to some kind of frontal shot has been pure bullshit, based on the Zapruder film, where we see how the scull burst open. This could be shock to you, but with that kind of shot it happens just like that. If you would know shit about the human anatomy, you would know that the top of the scull is thin and fragile, and bottom of the scull is thick, like many times stronger than top of your head. When you have been shot from 6th floor, bullet going in shatters the top of your head, and the shockwave spread your brains to direction, which has the least resistance = the shattered top of your head. So the brains burst upwards, where the shot has came. Simple physic. If you don't know what the shockwave is, just use youtube and search shots to the ballistic gelatin. So if those stupid hasn't misplaced the brains, brains would prove 100% what I just told you. Fortunately they has been able to copy that shot time after time, so there is plenty of concrete evidence proving that theory. And do you know what? In fact, they were able to copy those shots already at the 60'ties. That is one fact which foil hats happily omit, because it would make their claims look stupid.  

Kennedy was theatening with a full disclosure of everything that was going on including CIA drug dealing for the elite, the cabal of secret societies, the UFO agenda and Disbanment of the shadow government (table of 12 or majority 12)

http://www.majesticdocuments.com/documents/1960-1969.php

Selected Transcript of John F. Kennedy's Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961:

“The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it.

Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control.

And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.

It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed-- and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy.

And that is why our press was protected by the First (emphasized) Amendment-- the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution-- not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and sentimental, not to simply "give the public what it wants"--but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold educate and sometimes even anger public opinion.

This means greater coverage and analysis of international news-- for it is no longer far away and foreign but close at hand and local. It means greater attention to improved understanding of the news as well as improved transmission. And it means, finally, that government at all levels, must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information outside the narrowest limits of national security... And so it is to the printing press--to the recorder of mans deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news-- that we look for strength and assistance, confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent.”

All of this is available freely from FOI now.
Make your own informed decision.

And no one knows how you have made your stupid conclusions, which make that to be some kind of relationship with the assassination. Even you don't know, because you have copy that from the foil hat site, where everything has been thought through for you, so you don't have to think, just use the copy/paste. I mean how stupid man can be? Do you really think that if there were some kind of far-fetched scribble to be a some kind of insane motive, it proves that the driver shot JFK? It somehow overrules all the missing facts, which I explain you earlier? As I said, you should have your head examined, because that kind of stupidity points out that you are insane, or seriously handicapped, meaning full retard  ;D    

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2014, 11:49:53 PM »
I finally watched this video.  Some VERY INTERESTING information.  Not speculation, just facts.  I think serious consideration has to be given to the possibility that this was a government DRILL, possible gone wrong.

Also really interesting to see that many of the key witnesses and parents are in fact ACTORS.

If you blindly believe that bullshit what is in the video, you could come to that conclusion. On the other hand, that video simply tells you what to think, so it is just another way around to your claim. It hasn't any facts, just speculation. For example, do it prove that parents were actors, and how. No. It just claims they are, by presenting you some actors, who look something like them. Here is further investigation about the matter: https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-sandy-hook-nick-and-laura-phelps-actors-jennifer-greenberg.1231/.  So the guy on that website has go to the distance, and debunked foil hat morons theory about the actors. It is fucking funny what those foil hat idiots do to make their point, but what is sad is the fact, that even as so fucking stupid and ridiculous claims as those, there is people stupid enough to believe those claims. Are you completely fucking mad? Just open your wrists, it is never too late to end life so futile  ;D

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2014, 03:43:44 AM »
Simply untrue. It isn't good way to start your arguments with that kind of lie. Try to understand the difference:

1. They are dead = you have prove they are dead, you have death certificate for each one
2. They are claimed to be dead = someone has spread this kind of rumor

Are you able to understand?

And every removed frame has a frame number, which is in the film material itself. If you remove some frames, you have to counterfeit all the numbers in that film, which means 24 frames per second at the half an hour film reel. That is 43200 frames to be counterfeit. Furthermore, while this film reel seem to be dark like the negative, those numbers are transparent, because there isn't that a photosensitive material in them. How do you counterfeit them in the way, that hundred's of professional investigators doesn't realize that frame numbers have been altered? In that era, it would be impossible. All the tricks with films were made by scissors and glue, or painting on the frames. Even a blind man would see it isn't original by using his white stick. You see, this is how foil hat's work. They feed you that kind of bullshit, but they never give you any background information, because it would reveal that their claims suck.

And what those pieces of brains would shown? Let me spell this out for you: IT HAS BEEN PROVED BY MODERN INVESTIGATION METHODS, THAT THERE WASN'T SHOT AT THE FRONT. All claims pointing to some kind of frontal shot has been pure bullshit, based on the Zapruder film, where we see how the scull burst open. This could be shock to you, but with that kind of shot it happens just like that. If you would know shit about the human anatomy, you would know that the top of the scull is thin and fragile, and bottom of the scull is thick, like many times stronger than top of your head. When you have been shot from 6th floor, bullet going in shatters the top of your head, and the shockwave spread your brains to direction, which has the least resistance = the shattered top of your head. So the brains burst upwards, where the shot has came. Simple physic. If you don't know what the shockwave is, just use youtube and search shots to the ballistic gelatin. So if those stupid hasn't misplaced the brains, brains would prove 100% what I just told you. Fortunately they has been able to copy that shot time after time, so there is plenty of concrete evidence proving that theory. And do you know what? In fact, they were able to copy those shots already at the 60'ties. That is one fact which foil hats happily omit, because it would make their claims look stupid.  

And no one knows how you have made your stupid conclusions, which make that to be some kind of relationship with the assassination. Even you don't know, because you have copy that from the foil hat site, where everything has been thought through for you, so you don't have to think, just use the copy/paste. I mean how stupid man can be? Do you really think that if there were some kind of far-fetched scribble to be a some kind of insane motive, it proves that the driver shot JFK? It somehow overrules all the missing facts, which I explain you earlier? As I said, you should have your head examined, because that kind of stupidity points out that you are insane, or seriously handicapped, meaning full retard  ;D    

Overly aggressive arent you?
One would think you shot him.

Elvis died, do you want proof that he died as well...

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2014, 03:44:44 AM »
If you blindly believe that bullshit what is in the video, you could come to that conclusion. On the other hand, that video simply tells you what to think, so it is just another way around to your claim. It hasn't any facts, just speculation. For example, do it prove that parents were actors, and how. No. It just claims they are, by presenting you some actors, who look something like them. Here is further investigation about the matter: https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-sandy-hook-nick-and-laura-phelps-actors-jennifer-greenberg.1231/.  So the guy on that website has go to the distance, and debunked foil hat morons theory about the actors. It is fucking funny what those foil hat idiots do to make their point, but what is sad is the fact, that even as so fucking stupid and ridiculous claims as those, there is people stupid enough to believe those claims. Are you completely fucking mad? Just open your wrists, it is never too late to end life so futile  ;D

Point proven
You cant argue a case without including ad hominem to it.
Its a weakness and shows youre a sociopath.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2014, 10:11:11 PM »
Overly aggressive arent you?
One would think you shot him.

Elvis died, do you want proof that he died as well...

So, when I tell you some of the details which your "big picture" is made of, I am overly aggressive? Some how that sound my ear like you have run out of arguments, because your source tells you to look "big picture", and avoid details like plague. Sorry to say, if you pick any of these so called "conspiracy theories", truth is in the details. You can make the big picture look anything you want by bullshitting to people some ridiculous meanings for things which are something else, but you can't fake billions of details, and this is how these theories falls. It is easy to say that "driver shot the JFK" but you didn't  were able to explain how, in that time and place with known circumstances which are based de facto information. Why? Because your mentors, the foil hat morons didn't put words in your mouth, and pitifully that is your only way to "think it with your own brains"  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2014, 10:18:58 PM »
Point proven
You cant argue a case without including ad hominem to it.
Its a weakness and shows youre a sociopath.

Sociopath? You have lost your argument, because your theory is plain crap and I can see through it, and now I am sociopath? Well, rather that than childish fucking foil hat moron like you, I have to say. And what makes me a sociopath? I use same internet as you are, but different way: you try to find some insane fucking crap to believe, because you are childish moron, and I look out for truth. That somehow make me a sociopath, and you a genius? Poor child, proving your ignorance by that bullshit doesn't make you smarter, it only proves that you are an idiot  ;D

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2014, 05:49:41 AM »
So, when I tell you some of the details which your "big picture" is made of, I am overly aggressive? Some how that sound my ear like you have run out of arguments, because your source tells you to look "big picture", and avoid details like plague. Sorry to say, if you pick any of these so called "conspiracy theories", truth is in the details. You can make the big picture look anything you want by bullshitting to people some ridiculous meanings for things which are something else, but you can't fake billions of details, and this is how these theories falls. It is easy to say that "driver shot the JFK" but you didn't  were able to explain how, in that time and place with known circumstances which are based de facto information. Why? Because your mentors, the foil hat morons didn't put words in your mouth, and pitifully that is your only way to "think it with your own brains"  ;D

The video shows how which you obviously didnt even look at so no point even arguing.
It shows it pretty clearly as well.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2014, 05:52:24 AM »
Sociopath? You have lost your argument, because your theory is plain crap and I can see through it, and now I am sociopath? Well, rather that than childish fucking foil hat moron like you, I have to say. And what makes me a sociopath? I use same internet as you are, but different way: you try to find some insane fucking crap to believe, because you are childish moron, and I look out for truth. That somehow make me a sociopath, and you a genius? Poor child, proving your ignorance by that bullshit doesn't make you smarter, it only proves that you are an idiot  ;D

Sociopath as you clearly cannot communicate your point across without resulting in ad hominem based rhetoric.
I didnt get offensive with you because we have a different opinion.
Most of your posts are the same on other topics.
Youre clearly an insecure fella.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2014, 05:58:17 AM »
We need to talk about Sandy Hook.
Ψ

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2014, 12:59:16 PM »
The video shows how which you obviously didnt even look at so no point even arguing.
It shows it pretty clearly as well.

Video, which was recorded from the TV- screen with ridiculously poor resolution is your base of the argument? How it explain how right handed agent throw a shot with his left hand in milliseconds, not hitting to the senator who is sitting between him and JFK, not leaving senator deaf and blind by muzzle flash etc. Do you mean that video? Wait a fucking minute...I just shot down your ridiculously stupid claim by facts..how the hell this happen? It must have something to do with the fact that you are an idiot, an I have a brains? Hello hello, is there anybody home between your ears?  ;D 

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2014, 01:14:46 PM »
Sociopath as you clearly cannot communicate your point across without resulting in ad hominem based rhetoric.
I didnt get offensive with you because we have a different opinion.
Most of your posts are the same on other topics.
Youre clearly an insecure fella.

As I earlier said, If I come and piss on your shoes, do you think I am intelligent fellow, or do you take me as an idiot? How do you cannot understand this simple thing? If you present yourself as an idiot, drooling on your shoes, it is something which you voluntarily choose to do, so don't blame me. I don't force you to tell these insanely stupid claims, you simply do what you can with your insufficient mental abilities, and I react to that. If you want to be taken as an intelligent person, just stop to be an idiot, and try to make even one argument which includes some real evidence from the real world. Not some purely fictive bullshit, but the concrete facts. For example, how the driver make that shot without provoking any reactions from the senator, first lady, secret service agent, senators wife etc. ? How it would be possible? Please, don't mind at all, but I have to SHOT THIS FUCKING PRESIDENT AT THE FRONT OF YOUR EYES, and you shouldn't even blink  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2014, 01:15:01 PM »
Time for your medicine "Ropo Popo".  :D

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2014, 01:20:36 PM »
As I earlier said, If I come and piss on your shoes, do you think I am intelligent fellow, or do you take me as an idiot? How do you cannot understand this simple thing? If you present yourself as an idiot, drooling on your shoes, it is something which you voluntarily choose to do, so don't blame me. I don't force you to tell these insanely stupid claims, you simply do what you can with your insufficient mental abilities, and I react to that. If you want to be taken as an intelligent person, just stop to be an idiot, and try to make even one argument which includes some real evidence from the real world. Not some purely fictive bullshit, but the concrete facts. For example, how the driver make that shot without provoking any reactions from the senator, first lady, secret service agent, senators wife etc. ? How it would be possible? Please, don't mind at all, but I have to SHOT THIS FUCKING PRESIDENT AT THE FRONT OF YOUR EYES, and you shouldn't even blink  ;D

The passenger held the wheel whilst he shot him.
Jackie scrambled away from him as she seen it.

Take it for what it is.
No need to start raising ones BP.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2014, 01:22:43 PM »
We need to talk about Sandy Hook.

Just talk with your nanny when he put you in your bed between your teddy and your security blanket. What do you need to talk about it? That you are fucking foil hat moron, and believe that all the parents were actor, which they wasn't ? That all those tons of evidence which professional investigators gathered were fake, which they wasn't? Or do you want to talk about the mental problems, which make you believe any pitifully stupid claims even without asking any kind of evidence for them? That you could talk with your psychiatric, because he is only one who can help you..

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2014, 01:45:06 PM »
The passenger held the wheel whilst he shot him.
Jackie scrambled away from him as she seen it.

Take it for what it is.
No need to start raising ones BP.

And now, just prove it. Where is the bullet, where is the burns of the muzzle flash on the senators face, where is all those little details which you rather forget? So you are saying that the senator were on the suicide mission with his wife, because neither he or she react to shot, so they have to know it was coming? They has to be a part of the conspiracy just like Jackie, all of the agents and bystanders, who didn't see the shot? So, if that situation were like whole USA vs. JFK, why they didn't kill him in his sleep? He was under a heavy medication because of his back problems, so he would be potential victim for overdose or complication of the drugs he used. Why in the name of hell they need this kind of fucking circus with hundreds of participants, while one syringe in the middle of the night would be enough? And while you try to find something to copy/paste, please keep in your mind that there has been professional lawyer studying this incident with the dollar signs rolling on his eyes, and this greedy bastard didn't find any other shooter than Oswald, even he has spend 20 years to study every fucking detail there is. He has win over 100 criminal cases, including Manson case, so he have been around as they say. How about you? Child of the white trash, living in the trailer park, poor education from the public school, using most of his time to wanking at the front of his computer by the free porn sites? It seem to me that you are in wrong league, poor child...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2014, 01:55:49 PM »
If you ever wonder how Obama got elected twice this thread is the answer.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2014, 07:34:40 AM »
And now, just prove it. Where is the bullet, where is the burns of the muzzle flash on the senators face, where is all those little details which you rather forget? So you are saying that the senator were on the suicide mission with his wife, because nether he or she react to shot, so they have to know it was coming? They has to be a part of the conspiracy just like Jackie, all of the agents and bystanders, who didn't see the shot? So, if that situation were like whole USA vs. JFK, why they didn't kill him in his sleep? He was under a heavy medication because of his back problems, so he would be potential victim for overdose or complication of the drugs he used. Why in the name of hell they need this kind of fucking circus with hundreds of participants, while one syringe in the middle of the night would be enough? And while you try to find something to copy/paste, please keep in your mind that there has been professional lawyer studying this incident with the dollar signs rolling on his eyes, and this greedy bastard didn't find any other shooter than Oswald, even he has spend 20 years to study every fucking detail there is. He has win over 100 criminal cases, including Manson case, so he have been around as they say. How about you? Child of the white trash, living in the trailer park, poor education from the public school, using most of his time to wanking at the front of his computer by the free porn sites? It seem to me that you are in wrong league, poor child...

Very passionate about trying to discredit 'tin foil' arent we?
Leave you to your sociopathic tendancies.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2014, 09:33:23 AM »
Ropo, have you watched the documentary?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2014, 11:03:40 AM »
Please move this shit to the tin-foiler board.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2014, 11:19:41 AM »
Zapruder's film is total forgery, a known fake... Vatican and Rome were the mandants of JFK's murder, who did it and how i don't know...

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2014, 01:37:05 PM »
Well, as I have been saying, foil hat idiots are the cancer of the modern society, because that level of stupidity is impossible without the mental illness. These are the dumb fucks who, when they turn the door knob and push, stop to think if it is the door which moves or if it is world which turns, while door stays still. That is new kind of mental illness, because they are able to spread it through the internet.

Sandy Hook is perfect example of that stupidity, because it is plain and completely proved case. There was this autistic moron full of hate, guns and opportunity, which adds up to be a sad and unfortunate mass murder. There were truckloads of evidence, witnesses etc. and army of professional investigators to solve what has happen, and most of the people of the world knows all that. Then there is this idiotic bunch of foil hats, which has only one argument: I don't believe. They use a group of drooling idiots to make these completely bullshit videos and spread ridiculously false "information", and by that they overrule all the concrete evidences, all the witnesses, all that fucking hard work which investigators had to do, and cover the truth with pure shit. And they call themselves as a "people who think with their own brains","free thinkers" etc.

What that really mean? They are willing to believe what ever insane and ridiculous crap instead of the concrete evidence, because concrete evidence is connection to the real world, which these morons fear like plague. I mean how you can "think with your own brains", while base of your thinking faulty: "all official information is based to lies". What kind of "free thinker" overlook systematically all the evidence of the official theory, but doesn't ask any kind of evidence what so ever for the "free thinkers" theory? This is what puzzles me most. I haven't never ever seen any kind of foil hat evidence, or even a try to prove anything by the real and concrete evidence. All their claims are based to denying the value of the official evidence in way or another. They use forgery, manipulation, pure and simple lying and ridiculous bullshit to build up their virtual reality, where even the laws of physics doesn't exist  ;D

Quote of the year for me bro - The internet is totally awash with these new age conspiracy types who come up with this bullshit with even less regard and far, far less evidence than the information they are trying to debunk...twenty five years ago they were the arseholes in the corner of the pub dribbling into their pint glasses but with the invention of the internet they suddenly have an audience.

I am all for questioning and searching for the truth but if these donkeys have an opinion at least give it credence with evidence not bullshit..

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2014, 01:28:10 PM »
Very passionate about trying to discredit 'tin foil' arent we?
Leave you to your sociopathic tendancies.

Very passionate sociopath? That is oxymoron, but it would be too much to ask that you would know what the word "oxymoron" means. Ask your mom to explain it for you. What comes to your evident lack of facts and arguments, there isn't anything new about that. This happen always when stupid like you find himself to loosing a debate. I only show you difference between reality and foil hat crap, and it was too much to you to handle? Why do you blame me, when I am telling the truth to you, while your foil hat mentors have been feeding you with that ridiculous bullshit year after year? Shame on you ;D 

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2014, 01:31:47 PM »
Ropo, have you watched the documentary?

About what? About the stupidity of the foil hat morons like you? Calm down, wipe the drool from your face, focus and try to be a bit more specific with your question?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2014, 01:35:20 PM »
Zapruder's film is total forgery, a known fake... Vatican and Rome were the mandants of JFK's murder, who did it and how i don't know...

So, you decide to drop by to show how ignorant and stupid you are, like everybody here wouldn't know it already? What next? Will you show us how deep you can push your head in your ass?

agenda21nwo

« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2014, 08:51:49 PM »
About what? About the stupidity of the foil hat morons like you? Calm down, wipe the drool from your face, focus and try to be a bit more specific with your question?

Just as I thought.  Like a true ignoramus, you write pages upon pages of diatribe about a video you have not even watched.