Author Topic: Why Putin > Obama  (Read 12156 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Why Putin > Obama
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2014, 10:09:29 AM »
Wouldnt wear it mate.
I would only take that to sell on. Very particular about wrist wear. I only like the smaller faces.
Bit like a £3.5k panerai I took to add a drink onto. Not for me at all.

Did you get the black faced SS daytona in the end?

No, I'll be buying next month (bonus pay out) for now I'm shortlisting. I keep changing my mind 5 times everyday about what to buy.
S

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2014, 10:16:22 AM »
No, I'll be buying next month (bonus pay out) for now I'm shortlisting. I keep changing my mind 5 times everyday about what to buy.

There is an IWC boutique special edition. Fucking love it.  Gorgeous watch.  Was about $17K at the IWC store at the Encore Hotel

Features
Mechanical movement
Pellaton automatic winding
Date display
Power reserve display
Glucydur®* beryllium alloy balance
Breguet spring
Screw-in crown
Glass secured against displacement by drop in air pressure
Watch back with Top Gun logo
Limited to 500 watches, available worldwide at IWC boutiques

Movement

Calibre: 51111
Frequency: 21,600 A/h / 3 Hz
Jewels: 42
Power reserve: 7 days (168 h)
Winding: automatic

Watch
Materials: ceramic case, black dial, green hands and indices, black soft strap, folding clasp in stainless steel, sandblasted
Glass: sapphire, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
Water-resistant: 6 bar
Diameter: 48 mm
Case height: 15 mm

Also love the Portugeuse Yacht Club.  Also about $17-$20K

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2014, 10:47:56 AM »
I want to add

Putin's daughter Maria

What's Putin's daughter's real name?  Puta?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2014, 11:21:47 AM »
Expect more chest-thumping triumphalism from Putin as his economy falls to pieces around him.  ::)

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2014, 11:34:33 AM »
Expect more chest-thumping triumphalism from Putin as his economy falls to pieces around him.  ::)

X2 lol Russian interest rates 17% and keep climbing... ruble keeps falling no floor in sight...Putin for the win lol....but that sho  is a purdy watch

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2014, 01:45:42 PM »

and just wait until the U.S. begins arming the Ukranians with better and more sophisticated weapons and the Russians start dying in larger numbers.....Putin's ass is really gonna be in the fire :o

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2014, 02:15:14 PM »
doesnt say much to me i just go for what it looks like

You should look him up on youtube. Some of the watches he makes are insane, the work that goes into them is incredible.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2014, 02:26:57 PM »

and just wait until the U.S. begins arming the Ukranians with better and more sophisticated weapons and the Russians start dying in larger numbers.....Putin's ass is really gonna be in the fire :o

We need to be very careful with Russia, Putin is not Saddam or Assad, slavics are one notorious breed of humans.
S

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2014, 04:05:35 PM »
Do people actually think Putin is dumb enough to have his money in Rubles?  They sell their oil and resources for the Euro.  They aren't that dumb.  The same way China trades in US dollars and holds more than the Federal Reserve.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2014, 04:46:25 PM »
X2 lol Russian interest rates 17% and keep climbing... ruble keeps falling no floor in sight...Putin for the win lol....but that sho  is a purdy watch

The Russian ruble is taking a nose dive as we post. :o
Talk big, act like a bad ass and maybe nobody will notice your currency is evolving into toilet paper.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2014, 12:42:30 AM »
The Russian ruble is taking a nose dive as we post. :o
Talk big, act like a bad ass and maybe nobody will notice your currency is evolving into toilet paper.

May be they should just turn their printing machines on like Zimbabwe

S

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2014, 08:55:29 AM »
We need to be very careful with Russia, Putin is not Saddam or Assad, slavics are one notorious breed of humans.

Putin is bluffing...he doesn't want to get his ass kicked on top of all the other bad shit he has brought onto himself and his country

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2014, 09:05:58 AM »
Putin is bluffing...he doesn't want to get his ass kicked on top of all the other bad shit he has brought onto himself and his country

Russia has the man power and military power to invade US and bring war on it's door step. This isn't a shithole bankrupt pile of sand arab country with two goats and pockets of bearded men with AK47's, Russia is serious business.
S

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2014, 09:15:04 AM »
I totally agree, because your watch is FAKE asshole

Breitling only have one Tourbillon model, that's the Mulliner. The one above is a cheap Chinese knock off, the tourbillon is a master piece of horology and that shit they stuck on yours looks as clumsy as my morning SHIT.

HTH  >:(

haha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2014, 09:18:04 AM »
Obama is a drug abusing Kenyan illegal alien w a race/gender/personality disorder who also is a communist and generally horrible person.

Putin is a Billionaire.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2014, 09:25:16 AM »
Russia has the man power and military power to invade US and bring war on it's door step. This isn't a shithole bankrupt pile of sand arab country with two goats and pockets of bearded men with AK47's, Russia is serious business.

Russia has no practical way of invading the U.S.....not even from Alaska....he would have to launch a massive amphibious asasault that the United States would see coming even from the Moon....his military has had problems defeating the Ukranians and Chechens, and the Afghans ran the Russian army out of the country

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2014, 09:28:06 AM »
Russia has no practical way of invading the U.S.....not even from Alaska....he would have to launch a massive amphibious asasault that the United States would see coming even from the Moon....his military has had problems defeating the Ukranians and Chechens, and the US supported Afghans ran the Russian army out of the country

Fixed

If only the US had listened back then, we wouldn't have Bin Laden on your hands 10 years later.

Same with Syria, Putin wanted to help Assad crush the rebels, we did the opposite and supported them and ISIS was born.
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2014, 10:54:13 AM »
Obama sucks off dudes in the bath house in Chicago

Putin bangs hot models and chicks 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2014, 11:21:51 AM »

::) yeah right

;D ;D ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2014, 12:43:10 PM »
Obama sucks off dudes in the bath house in Chicago

Putin bangs hot models and chicks 

its really weird that you call yourself a patriot and yet you make assinine posts like this ???

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2014, 01:01:15 PM »
Fixed

If only the US had listened back then, we wouldn't have Bin Laden on your hands 10 years later.

Same with Syria, Putin wanted to help Assad crush the rebels, we did the opposite and supported them and ISIS was born.

If we must use fanatics and animals to do our bidding, we should kill them once they've outlived their usefulness to us.
A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2014, 01:09:18 PM »
agreed........thats what the idiots on here don't get......Putin has an estimated 40 billion dollars in foreign bank accounts...he also gets a cut of the oil revenues.........Russia is a Kleptocracy where stealing is the norm......the President of the United States can't steal a piece of bubblegum or he'd be impeached

I beg to differ - theft can certainly be done legally.

http://www.atr.org/full-list-obamacare-tax-hikes-a6996

And he could eat a live baby on national tv and still not be impeached - even then the MSM would still eat congress alive for daring to impeach our first AA president.
A

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2014, 01:49:43 PM »
::) yeah right

;D ;D ;D

Just as you underestimated Viet Nam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

In fact if I said in august 2001 that a bearded cave man would bring down your twin towers you would have laughed at how ludicrous this idea is   but a month later you wouldn't.
S

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2014, 01:54:29 PM »
Just as you underestimated Viet Nam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

In fact if I said in august 2001 that a bearded cave man would bring down your twin towers you would have laughed at how ludicrous this idea is   but a month later you wouldn't.
Yup, Americans are great at starting protracted wars with guerrilla/de-centralized forces, but they never seem to be able to close the deal. Think they'd learn. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2014, 02:29:18 PM »
I beg to differ - theft can certainly be done legally.

http://www.atr.org/full-list-obamacare-tax-hikes-a6996

And he could eat a live baby on national tv and still not be impeached - even then the MSM would still eat congress alive for daring to impeach our first AA president.

Definitely not true.....even Obama's many detractors have NEVER called him a thief...and I have never heard anyone EVER accuse ANY president of being a thief....a crook, yes...a thief, no.