Author Topic: Why Putin > Obama  (Read 12160 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Why Putin > Obama
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2014, 02:30:37 PM »
Just as you underestimated Viet Nam, Iraq and Afghanistan.

In fact if I said in august 2001 that a bearded cave man would bring down your twin towers you would have laughed at how ludicrous this idea is   but a month later you wouldn't.

He wasn't ACTUALLY a bearded caveman though...he was a rich guy pretending to live as a pauper to attract followers......no one is going to follow you if you live in a penthouse

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2014, 02:34:27 PM »
Definitely not true.....even Obama's many detractors have NEVER called him a thief...and I have never heard anyone EVER accuse ANY president of being a thief....a crook, yes...a thief, no.

Thief, crook, liar, conman, used car salesman in a suit, whatever. I liked my plan, couldn't keep it. Have to pay far more now.

Do you agree with all of those taxes? Many of those taxes affected me personally and also my business and my clients significantly.

How many idiots in congress actually read the ACA before they voted?
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2014, 02:45:39 PM »
Thief, crook, liar, conman, used car salesman in a suit, whatever. I liked my plan, couldn't keep it. Have to pay far more now.

Do you agree with all of those taxes? Many of those taxes affected me personally and also my business and my clients significantly.

How many idiots in congress actually read the ACA before they voted?

well..had Republicans actually participated in said bill, it might have turned out better...instead they abdicated any responsibility and tried to stop the bill totally.....had they participated and negotiated with Obama they may have been able to water down or get rid of some of the bad stuff

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2014, 09:35:10 PM »
Russia has no practical way of invading the U.S.....not even from Alaska....he would have to launch a massive amphibious asasault that the United States would see coming even from the Moon....his military has had problems defeating the Ukranians and Chechens, and the Afghans ran the Russian army out of the country

Putins transiberian road is fucked , lasted 6 months or so  ;D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2014, 01:45:00 AM »
Obama is a man of the people.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2014, 01:50:44 AM »
Obama is a man of the people.

Looks like financial capitulation in Moscow, all luxury shops closed, Ikea is still open  ;D

Putin is screwed  :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2014, 06:41:39 AM »
Putins transiberian road is fucked , lasted 6 months or so  ;D

Agreed X2

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2014, 11:02:58 AM »

Agreed X2

Regarding to Putin, NATO is building wall (like Berlin 1) around Russia  ::)

;D

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2014, 04:56:53 PM »
Looks like financial capitulation in Moscow, all luxury shops closed, Ikea is still open  ;D

Putin is screwed  :D

Far from that my friend, what we are seeing is first stage of petro-dollar demise, and US is doing everything to postpone inevitable.
Russia is leading the war against petro-dollar, China is not far behind, India, South Africa, Iran, Brazil...

I tend to agree with Peter Koening saying this:

'The propaganda drums tell you Russia is helpless because the world has lost the last bit of confidence in President Putin – of course. Regime change is on the agenda. Mr. Putin must be blamed as the culprit, hoping to discredit him with his people. He is leading Russia into a deep recession; the worst since the collapse of the Soviet Union. The mainstream media show you interviews with average Russians saying they have lost all their savings, their salaries and pensions are worth nothing anymore and they don’t know how to survive this coming calamity.

In reality, at least 80% of the Russian population stands solidly behind Vladimir Putin. He has brought them universal education, health care and fixed infrastructure that was decaying after the fall of the Soviet Union. President Putin is literally revered as a hero by the vast majority of Russians – including the country’s oligarchy.

In fact, nobody in the western economic system these days is dealing in rubles. In short-sighted connivance with Washington, the treasuries of the western vassals are releasing their ruble reserves – which Russia does not buy, thereby flooding the market. Russia not only has large dollar reserves, plus the ruble is backed by gold, a fact consistently omitted in the MSM. For now, Russia prefers to let the ruble plummet.

Under another ‘arrangement’ by bully Obama, Middle Eastern oil producing puppets like Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States are overproducing and flooding the market with petrol and gas, thereby driving the price down to the ostensible detriment of Russia and Venezuela, both countries where Washington vies for regime change. A double whammy thinks Washington, buying kudos with the stooges. The sheiks that control their energy output apparently have been promised enough goodies from Washington to bite the bullet and take their own losses.

Russia needs rubles. That’s her currency. That is the currency Russia needs for future trading – detached from the western monetary system.

When Russia deems that her currency has reached rock-bottom, she will buy back cheap rubles in the market with massive amounts of dollars. Russia may then flood the western market – with dollars, and by now we know what that does to a currency – and simultaneously buy back rubles from the West. A brilliant move to reestablish Russia’s currency in a new emerging monetary system – which Europe would be welcome to join, but willingly, no by Washington style arm-twisting.

Is this another precursor to war? A nuclear confrontation or Cold War II? – Precursor to a false flag attempting Moscow to fall into the trap? - Not necessarily. Russia is playing a clever chess game, diplomacy at its best. Instead of sabre rattling – Russia is coin rattling. It might lead to a western financial fiasco early in 2015 for the dollar and euro denominated economies. And the winner is…? '

Peter Koenig is an economist and geopolitical analyst. He is also a former World Bank staff and worked extensively around the world in the fields of environment and water resources. He is the author of Implosion – An Economic Thriller about War, Environmental Destruction and Corporate Greed – fiction based on facts and on 30 years of World Bank experience around the globe.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2014, 05:11:33 PM »
Putin is fucked and will destroy russia while selling gas and oil cheap to china to piss off usa.  Bravo. Moron

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2014, 05:16:11 PM »
Putin is fucked and will destroy russia while selling gas and oil cheap to china to piss off usa.  Bravo. Moron

The only thing Putin will destroy is petro-dollar, obviously with assistance from countries listed in my previous post.
The war has begun.
One thing is for sure, 2015 will be very interesting year with many earthquakes that would shake the whole world. Mostly US economy.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2014, 06:08:56 PM »
The only thing Putin will destroy is petro-dollar, obviously with assistance from countries listed in my previous post.
The war has begun.
One thing is for sure, 2015 will be very interesting year with many earthquakes that would shake the whole world. Mostly US economy.

Keep dreaming

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2014, 07:11:25 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2014, 07:30:37 PM »

Far from that my friend, what we are seeing is first stage of petro-dollar demise, and US is doing everything to postpone inevitable.
Russia is leading the war against petro-dollar, China is not far behind, India, South Africa, Iran, Brazil...

I tend to agree with Peter Koening saying this:

'The propaganda drums tell you Russia is helpless because the world has lost the last bit of confidence in President Putin – of course. Regime change is on the agenda. Mr. Putin must be blamed as the culprit, hoping to discredit him with his people. He is leading Russia into a deep recession; the worst since the collapse of the Soviet Union. The mainstream media show you interviews with average Russians saying they have lost all their savings, their salaries and pensions are worth nothing anymore and they don’t know how to survive this coming calamity.

In reality, at least 80% of the Russian population stands solidly behind Vladimir Putin. He has brought them universal education, health care and fixed infrastructure that was decaying after the fall of the Soviet Union. President Putin is literally revered as a hero by the vast majority of Russians – including the country’s oligarchy.

In fact, nobody in the western economic system these days is dealing in rubles. In short-sighted connivance with Washington, the treasuries of the western vassals are releasing their ruble reserves – which Russia does not buy, thereby flooding the market. Russia not only has large dollar reserves, plus the ruble is backed by gold, a fact consistently omitted in the MSM. For now, Russia prefers to let the ruble plummet.

Under another ‘arrangement’ by bully Obama, Middle Eastern oil producing puppets like Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States are overproducing and flooding the market with petrol and gas, thereby driving the price down to the ostensible detriment of Russia and Venezuela, both countries where Washington vies for regime change. A double whammy thinks Washington, buying kudos with the stooges. The sheiks that control their energy output apparently have been promised enough goodies from Washington to bite the bullet and take their own losses.

Russia needs rubles. That’s her currency. That is the currency Russia needs for future trading – detached from the western monetary system.

When Russia deems that her currency has reached rock-bottom, she will buy back cheap rubles in the market with massive amounts of dollars. Russia may then flood the western market – with dollars, and by now we know what that does to a currency – and simultaneously buy back rubles from the West. A brilliant move to reestablish Russia’s currency in a new emerging monetary system – which Europe would be welcome to join, but willingly, no by Washington style arm-twisting.

Is this another precursor to war? A nuclear confrontation or Cold War II? – Precursor to a false flag attempting Moscow to fall into the trap? - Not necessarily. Russia is playing a clever chess game, diplomacy at its best. Instead of sabre rattling – Russia is coin rattling. It might lead to a western financial fiasco early in 2015 for the dollar and euro denominated economies. And the winner is…? '

Peter Koenig is an economist and geopolitical analyst. He is also a former World Bank staff and worked extensively around the world in the fields of environment and water resources. He is the author of Implosion – An Economic Thriller about War, Environmental Destruction and Corporate Greed – fiction based on facts and on 30 years of World Bank experience around the globe.
This sounds like propaganda as well.
GM, Audi and Jaguar have stopped selling cars in Russia, and others may soon follow. They'll resume once they can set a price for them.
http://jalopnik.com/ruble-crisis-forces-automakers-to-stop-selling-cars-in-1672663491

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2014, 07:32:41 PM »

I wonder if obama and his boyfriend did the lewinsky w that thing. 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2014, 09:46:43 PM »

Sucks  ,Oby is already accepting Fidels Cienfuegos freebees  >:(

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2014, 01:47:45 PM »
well..had Republicans actually participated in said bill, it might have turned out better...instead they abdicated any responsibility and tried to stop the bill totally.....had they participated and negotiated with Obama they may have been able to water down or get rid of some of the bad stuff

It was a planned agenda that was all set up and crammed down our throats that not a single Republican voted for and probably not a single Dem bothered to read. Are you familiar with Jonathan Gruber? The majority of the country has never been in favor of it.

They still give him everything he wants anyway. "Compromise" means they give Obama everything so that the MSM doesn't call them racist and blame them for everything.

How about big govt stay out of it completely? Or at least fix things piecemeal rather than a 2500 page manifesto that put 16% of the economy in the government's hands and screws most of the country.
A

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 20, 2014, 02:36:21 AM »
Any guy that has to wear such an expensive watch has insecurity issues.

People that are truly confident have nothing to prove and don't have to constantly try and "show" people how wealthy, happy or successful they are.

They are humble and don't need to act pretentious to try get the approval of others.

The ancient Greeks and Romans and the American founding fathers viewed flaunting of a wealth as a lack of character, lack of virtue and a sign of weakness.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 20, 2014, 02:49:46 AM »
Any guy that has to wear such an expensive watch has insecurity issues.

People that are truly confident have nothing to prove and don't have to constantly try and "show" people how wealthy, happy or successful they are.

They are humble and don't need to act pretentious to try get the approval of others.

The ancient Greeks and Romans and the American founding fathers viewed flaunting of a wealth as a lack of character, lack of virtue and a sign of weakness.

Here comes the psychometric experts and confidence coaches  ::)

How about some men (like Putin) have way too much money, walk past something nice they liked and buy it regardless of price. Without some twinkle somewhere analyiskng the root causes of his purchase.
We could say the same about cars. Houses and even girls "you only want this and that cos you're insecure, cos you're unhappy, and your mum molested you.....etc the list goes on.

When I see someone in a Ferrari 458 I don't see an insecure man, I see a man who's got enough money to afford the car and why not. If you have it enjoy it, piles of cash sitting idle in bank accounts is boring.
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2014, 02:53:24 AM »
Fuck politics.

I'm just laughing at Donald Trump trying to pass off a Bunkling Tourby.

Looks good, sport. Run along now.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2014, 03:30:19 AM »
Here comes the psychometric experts and confidence coaches  ::)

How about some men (like Putin) have way too much money, walk past something nice they liked and buy it regardless of price. Without some twinkle somewhere analyiskng the root causes of his purchase.
We could say the same about cars. Houses and even girls "you only want this and that cos you're insecure, cos you're unhappy, and your mum molested you.....etc the list goes on.

When I see someone in a Ferrari 458 I don't see an insecure man, I see a man who's got enough money to afford the car and why not. If you have it enjoy it, piles of cash sitting idle in bank accounts is boring.
Hmmm. So, why does he steal stuff, then? Psychometric that.  :-\

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2014, 04:32:30 AM »
Fools.  Russia will outweather the little storm.  If Americans are smart they will see that El Presidente Obobo leads them to years, nay decades, of famine, while Russia rises strong and dominant over a nation of "entertainment" obsessed zombies.
Ψ

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 20, 2014, 04:53:19 AM »
Hmmm. So, why does he steal stuff, then? Psychometric that.  :-\

Why did Bush steal Saddam's oils?

Politicians are power hungry greedy individuals by nature, if we argue about who's the higher thief and who's the bigger liar that's a pointless conversation.
S

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2014, 04:58:46 AM »
Why did Bush steal Saddam's oils?

Politicians are power hungry greedy individuals by nature, if we argue about who's the higher thief and who's the bigger liar that's a pointless conversation.
No. I get that political stuff. But why does Putin need to steal stuff, like a common criminal. He's the one guy in the room who will lift your wallet.  :-\

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2014, 11:30:17 AM »
Fools.  Russia will outweather the little storm.  If Americans are smart they will see that El Presidente Obobo leads them to years, nay decades, of famine, while Russia rises strong and dominant over a nation of "entertainment" obsessed zombies.

::) ::) ::)

Amigo, stay away from booze  :-\
"little storm"