Author Topic: Looks like Deblasio is going to have to watch his own back  (Read 20133 times)

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
Re: Looks like Deblasio is going to have to watch his own back
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2014, 03:55:03 AM »
He said his bi-racial son needs to be careful around cops. He made this a racial matter from the start with the police. Given the national dialogue right now regarding race and the police this was very foolish of him.

In case you lived under a rock 240 and I know you haven't there is a race issue in the USA. Blacks are being conditioned by the media to believe they are the eternal victims. There are some maladjusted blacks that will become violent and take a life or lives as just happened with these cops when provided with a catalyst.

The cops turned their backs on Deblasio because he did throw them under the bus - are they all wrong??! You seriously think so??

On top of making it a race issue, such a statement by a public figure does not inspire trust in the executive branch and practically undermines the relationship. It is OK to publicly question and investigate police conduct, it is not OK to make statements blatently portraying the police as some type of boogyman, implied or not. Whether he said it as a mayor or as a father is redundant, he should've kept such statements to private circles.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2014, 03:57:18 AM »
he should've kept such statements to private circles.

Why?  Obama makes them to the public.  He is merely imitating the POTUS and AG.
Ψ

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2014, 04:25:31 AM »
The disgraceful anti cop hatred on this forum has ruined it. You anti American pieces of shit should try to live somewhere where there are no cops. Fucking kill yourselves and do us all a favor.

Ron and OMR I've talked to you both in the past and you are good people... But you need to remove these scum bags because normal people are sick of thier shit.

Bruised you are a fucking disgrace of a marine... You should be ashamed of yourself. You are a coward who prolly hid during your service... At least that's how you sound. The marines should be ashamed they ever let traitorous pussys in like you. I used to think you were ok... But you are no better then 240 or Benny or any of these other racists fucking idiots.
$

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2014, 04:30:11 AM »
The disgraceful anti cop hatred on this forum has ruined it. You anti American pieces of shit should try to live somewhere where there are no cops. Fucking kill yourselves and do us all a favor.

Ron and OMR I've talked to you both in the past and you are good people... But you need to remove these scum bags because normal people are sick of thier shit.

Bruised you are a fucking disgrace of a marine... You should be ashamed of yourself. You are a coward who prolly hid during your service... At least that's how you sound. The marines should be ashamed they ever let traitorous pussys in like you. I used to think you were ok... But you are no better then 240 or Benny or any of these other racists fucking idiots.

Anti Cop = Anti American?

Ψ

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2014, 04:32:22 AM »
Anti Cop = Anti American?

No... Pro nignogs killing cops is better then cops disposing of the trash... Is anti American.
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2014, 06:42:16 AM »
He said his bi-racial son needs to be careful around cops. He made this a racial matter from the start with the police. Given the national dialogue right now regarding race and the police this was very foolish of him.

In case you lived under a rock 240 and I know you haven't there is a race issue in the USA. Blacks are being conditioned by the media to believe they are the eternal victims. There are some maladjusted blacks that will become violent and take a life or lives as just happened with these cops when provided with a catalyst.

The cops turned their backs on Deblasio because he did throw them under the bus - are they all wrong??! You seriously think so??

I used to be the only white kid on the city bus in Akron Ohio, back in 92 taking the bus from drug infested Fess Ave to Downtown bus exchange.   I've lived in the projects, as well as the florida trailer parks. 

But Deblasio "telling his biracial son" to be careful - I don't think my dad was being racist when he told his white son (me) to watch his ass around cops..  Heck, my grandfather was on the police force and he told me the same thing 30 years ago - "ALWAYS MOVE SLOW" was what he told all of us grandkids. It wasn't cause of skin color.

So unless deblasio said "because my son is bi-racial, I had to tell him to be careful", I see this as nothing more than a father telling his boy to move slow and carefully around cops.   I think asian parents need to tell their kids the same.  And Samoan parents.  And swedish parents.  And australian parents too.  UNLESS deblasio said "It has to do with race", it isn't fair for any of us to assume that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2014, 06:49:50 AM »
Coach, were you able to share the racist quote made by Deblasio?   I hear he's a bag of shit on many issues, but for the police thing - what did he say that was racist?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2014, 06:50:09 AM »
240 -  There is more to the anti-Deblasio crowd than just that conversation he had with his son.   You should research.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2014, 06:59:19 AM »
240 -  There is more to the anti-Deblasio crowd than just that conversation he had with his son.   You should research.

I never said Deblasion wasn't anti-cop, i Just said the ONE statement (about being careful) is common sense for all parents.
I keep asking Coach for quotes from Deblasio that show he's anti-cop.

Or did he do something else?   If he did something else, share it. 

UNLESS mayor said some other anti-police shit, this sounds like drama queens getting riled up, looking to be offended.   

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2014, 07:01:04 AM »
I have warned everyone for a lng time what disaster diblAsio was going to be

F him and f obamafag and Sharpton

True.

You called that one a long time ago.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2014, 07:01:11 AM »

Good job.
The mayor breached his sworn duty to uphold the law with impartiality. He made a decision to put the officers in harm's way by inciting violence by pointing the finger and shaking his head to instill fear and anger against the police. Time for him to step down and for all of his statements as mayor to be collected to see if charges should be pressed against him.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2014, 07:08:41 AM »
If I were the union chief for the NYPD I would call for a 48 hour sick in and call it the Deblasio Flu. Within 24 hours there would be so much chaos in the City that the NY National Guard would have to show up and install Marshall Law. Then lets see if the New Yorkers call for Deblasio to step down.

Idiots!!!

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2014, 07:15:29 AM »
Just muds killing muds so who cares ... but if these cops didn't have civil service protection they wouldn't be pulling this shit because if they worked for a private company and did this to their boss they'd be fired on the spot. Real tough guys. And so much for them being a para-military organization, this shit would never fly in the service

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2014, 07:16:58 AM »
If I were the union chief for the NYPD I would call for a 48 hour sick in and call it the Deblasio Flu. Within 24 hours there would be so much chaos in the City that the NY National Guard would have to show up and install Marshall Law. Then lets see if the New Yorkers call for Deblasio to step down.

Idiots!!!

Damn. Good point.

They could probably easily do it too.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2014, 07:46:28 AM »
Just muds killing muds so who cares ... but if these cops didn't have civil service protection they wouldn't be pulling this shit because if they worked for a private company and did this to their boss they'd be fired on the spot. Real tough guys. And so much for them being a para-military organization, this shit would never fly in the service

Yes, they do "consider themselves" para-military now don't they.  What a joke. 
Ψ

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2014, 07:49:56 AM »

Idiots!!!

Great plan, put citizens at risk to prove a point to the Mayor. That's so silly I can't even fathom what sort of ethical compass you work off of.
$

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2014, 08:05:46 AM »
I used to be the only white kid on the city bus in Akron Ohio, back in 92 taking the bus from drug infested Fess Ave to Downtown bus exchange.   I've lived in the projects, as well as the florida trailer parks. 

But Deblasio "telling his biracial son" to be careful - I don't think my dad was being racist when he told his white son (me) to watch his ass around cops..  Heck, my grandfather was on the police force and he told me the same thing 30 years ago - "ALWAYS MOVE SLOW" was what he told all of us grandkids. It wasn't cause of skin color.

So unless deblasio said "because my son is bi-racial, I had to tell him to be careful", I see this as nothing more than a father telling his boy to move slow and carefully around cops.   I think asian parents need to tell their kids the same.  And Samoan parents.  And swedish parents.  And australian parents too.  UNLESS deblasio said "It has to do with race", it isn't fair for any of us to assume that.

And, shit, even if the Mayor did tell his son that he should be careful due to his non-white appearance, would that be wrong? 

Maybe I'm wrong but I could swear that I've read that non-whites were stopped and searched much more frequently than whites when the NYPD's "Stop and Frisk" program was in effect. 

Or are some folks here just saying that it's OK for the Mayor to tell his kid to be careful around cops because of his race (and age and gender) but not OK to proclaim that he did this publicly?

Seems to me that all the mayor is doing is saying, "Yes, there is a problem".   And that seems inarguable to me (though how big a problem is certainly arguable).

BTW, I have no problem with the police expressing their displeasure with the mayor by turning their backs to him.  As others have said, police are not soldiers so there's no law against them expressing their political views even when in uniform.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2014, 08:11:01 AM »

Isnt it anti-american to censor someone (remove them) just because you dont like what they say?
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2014, 08:40:49 AM »
Isnt it anti-american to censor someone (remove them) just because you dont like what they say?

You really don't get it do you?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2014, 09:00:16 AM »
And, shit, even if the Mayor did tell his son that he should be careful due to his non-white appearance, would that be wrong? 

Maybe I'm wrong but I could swear that I've read that non-whites were stopped and searched much more frequently than whites when the NYPD's "Stop and Frisk" program was in effect. 

Or are some folks here just saying that it's OK for the Mayor to tell his kid to be careful around cops because of his race (and age and gender) but not OK to proclaim that he did this publicly?

Seems to me that all the mayor is doing is saying, "Yes, there is a problem".   And that seems inarguable to me (though how big a problem is certainly arguable).

BTW, I have no problem with the police expressing their displeasure with the mayor by turning their backs to him.  As others have said, police are not soldiers so there's no law against them expressing their political views even when in uniform.

nothing wrong with him telling his son that, but did he also tell his son he is much more likely to become the victim of violence by others who look like him then at the hands of the police?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2014, 09:08:55 AM »
nothing wrong with him telling his son that, but did he also tell his son he is much more likely to become the victim of violence by others who look like him then at the hands of the police?

At the end of the day, who cares what some liberal POS politician told his faggotty Halfbrew son?

It's a made up story for publicity and the mayor just stepped in 6 feet of shit and he's wearing the wrong shoes.

If the son of the mudshark breaks the law he should be treated the same as every other lawbreaker in society.

Why is it surprising to this idiot mayor that the rules of society apply to him and his spawn too?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2014, 09:10:08 AM »
At the end of the day, who cares what some liberal POS politician told his faggotty Halfbrew son?

It's a made up story for publicity and the mayor just stepped in 6 feet of shit and he's wearing the wrong shoes.

If the son of the mudshark breaks the law he should be treated the same as every other lawbreaker in society.

Why is it surprising to this idiot mayor that the rules of society apply to him and his spawn too?

Liberal Utopia

Address: Feelingsville, USA

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2014, 10:28:53 AM »
It's a free fucking country, he's mayor but he's also a citizen. Police need to shut the fuck up and do their jobs. Nobody cares what a cop thinks. They aren't paid to think, they protect and serve. It's not a choice for them.

Not so fast, you once applied to be one of "Filthadelphia's Finest!"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2014, 11:37:50 AM »

I don't know the asnwer to that Q.   Did Deblasio say the kid was statistically more likely to become victim due to race?   I didn't see a quote about that, I keep asking Coach but he doesn't seem to be able to find that quote.

All I saw was "be careful" - nothing about race.   One cannot just infer "oh, he must have MEANT race" because I just as easily argue he must have meant people that wear tennis shoes or people that pick their noses with their left hand.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2014, 12:19:35 PM »
I don't know the asnwer to that Q.   Did Deblasio say the kid was statistically more likely to become victim due to race?   I didn't see a quote about that, I keep asking Coach but he doesn't seem to be able to find that quote.

All I saw was "be careful" - nothing about race.   One cannot just infer "oh, he must have MEANT race" because I just as easily argue he must have meant people that wear tennis shoes or people that pick their noses with their left hand.
Start watching at around 3:35 mark. Deblasio made this a racial issue and claimed because of his son's color the police could be biased towards him. He threw the cops under the bus and an unstable "person of color" shot two cops. Because of the media and Deblasio's bias those two officers are dead.

Instead Deblasio should have told his son to act normal like a civilized human being and he would never have to fear the police. Deblasio is biased and not fit for the job. He needs to be replaced.

What parents have done for decades who have children of color, especially young men of color, is train them to be very careful when they have an encounter with a police officer. It’s different for a white child. That’s just the reality of this country. With Dante very early on we said, ‘Look, if a police officer stops you, do everything he tells you to do. Don’t move suddenly, don’t reach for your cell phone.’ Because we knew, sadly, there was a greater chance it might be misinterpreted if he’s a young man of color.”