Author Topic: Black Brunch....hahhah have you guys heard about these retards yet?  (Read 34700 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Black Brunch....hahhah have you guys heard about these retards yet?
« Reply #275 on: January 08, 2015, 04:32:02 PM »
hahah i know where i have posted pics so it was pretty easy to find my old lifting log and a pic. Adonis posted the facebook pic so I dont know where that is.

Not that it matters, you wont ever post a pic no matter what. Youre a fat piece of shit who doesnt even lift so Im done entertaining myself with your backtracking lol

I said post a face and body pic and Id post a pic. You  didn't do it. I'm not sure how that's backtracking. :-\

I was up all night devastated because  of what you thought about me.  :'(

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: January 08, 2015, 04:42:40 PM »
I said post a face and body pic and Id post a pic. You  didn't do it. I'm not sure how that's backtracking. :-\

I was up all night devastated because  of what you thought about me.  :'(

no shits given fatty

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #277 on: January 08, 2015, 05:42:40 PM »
no shits given fatty

LOL I'm sure. You're the one who asked for the pic  ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: January 08, 2015, 05:57:23 PM »
LOL I'm sure. You're the one who asked for the pic  ;)
no shit given, did not read

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #279 on: January 08, 2015, 06:10:25 PM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #280 on: January 08, 2015, 07:18:28 PM »

no..not trying to hold on to beliefs....all studies say the same thing..that whites use, possess and sell more drugs on a daily basis than blacks...I make no other assertion....

Based on the facts you are wrong.

I have cited actual facts you have not.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: January 08, 2015, 07:21:45 PM »
I thought part of your argument about over policing had to do with drug use/sale by whites being higher yet blacks are incarcerated more.   I was pointing out that drug use wasn't really higher based on links your provided. And it was spin in the article.

This is what is was originally asking about:

Is there data on this that indicates this "design"?   If so why do you suppose it's this way?

It would seem to me an area with higher violent crime rates warrant more policing.

There are many neighborhoods I can walk around at night with little worry and there are neighborhoods I would never walk around at night in.

It seems to make better sense to focus police in areas with higher crimes rates. 

I  am  interested in yours or another view on this. 

I don't think I agree much with what you're saying, but I believe I could be just plain naive about it.  I live in the San Francisco Bay area and have spent plenty of time in  "minority neighborhoods" both affluent and poor, white, black, Hispanics and Asian. 

Bump for Al

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: January 08, 2015, 07:22:37 PM »
Geez I leave for 2 days and there 5 more pages.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #283 on: January 08, 2015, 08:37:06 PM »
Bump for Al

Ok, so let's talk about New York, where we have  the Stop and Frisk program. This is allegedly a program to get guns off of NY streets. In 2012, about 700 guns were collected... as a result of more than half a million stops. Black and latino men were about 85% of the stops.

Stop and Frisk is a massive program that results in about a 10% arrest rate and a 5% conviction rate and a less than 1% gun seizure rate. The majority of those arrests and convictions are for marijuana possession. As I posted earlier, the most cited crime for NY criminals on a year-by-year basis is for the single misdemeanor of marijuana possession. Marijuana possession isn't even technically illegal in NYC unless an officer sees it. So, one of the lucky benefits of the massive failure known as stop-and-frisk is that it opens the door to a decent amount of marijuana arrest revenue.

An interesting statistic is that of the whites stopped, they have been found to  be more likely to be carrying weapons and contraband.

Is this to say that more whites should be stopped because they are probably a bigger criminal element than black and hispanic men. No. It's a sign that the program, as it has operated, it way too broad, ignoring the fact that many people (myself included)  consider it inherently unconstitutional.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #284 on: January 08, 2015, 08:37:52 PM »
Geez I leave for 2 days and there 5 more pages.

It's almost as if this board does not revolve around you  ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: January 08, 2015, 09:25:54 PM »
Ok, so let's talk about New York, where we have  the Stop and Frisk program. This is allegedly a program to get guns off of NY streets. In 2012, about 700 guns were collected... as a result of more than half a million stops. Black and latino men were about 85% of the stops.

Stop and Frisk is a massive program that results in about a 10% arrest rate and a 5% conviction rate and a less than 1% gun seizure rate. The majority of those arrests and convictions are for marijuana possession. As I posted earlier, the most cited crime for NY criminals on a year-by-year basis is for the single misdemeanor of marijuana possession. Marijuana possession isn't even technically illegal in NYC unless an officer sees it. So, one of the lucky benefits of the massive failure known as stop-and-frisk is that it opens the door to a decent amount of marijuana arrest revenue.

An interesting statistic is that of the whites stopped, they have been found to  be more likely to be carrying weapons and contraband.

Is this to say that more whites should be stopped because they are probably a bigger criminal element than black and hispanic men. No. It's a sign that the program, as it has operated, it way too broad, ignoring the fact that many people (myself included)  consider it inherently unconstitutional.

I would have to see the data.   Based on the other misleading article and it conclusions I don't have confidence in the credibility of that statement.   Is there available data on this?

And how is it way to broad and what does some people's objection because they think it's unconstitutional have anything to do with it?

Are you trying to use something that isn't happening thats based on what i might think should or should not be done as a result of a study to support your argument?

I am little confused here.  

Btw it's important to me that data is verified.  The 2011 study on drug use as support for the premise that white use more drugs that blacks by percentage is retarded.  Less than a percent differences?  Any idiot knows that based on sample size there is always +/- % for error. Meaning if they poll the same sample size on a different group of random peeps it might swing up or down a little.  The differences in that 2011 study make it dead even.  Saying they are technically higher is meaningless, untrue, unrealistic, etc.

So please, I need to see the details of this data to verify the statement.  For all I know it may be sample with in a sample or some insignificant amount.

Please keep.in mind what I  have already asked 3 times already.  

If there is a pattern going on you shouldnt have to ask me hypothetical based questions. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #286 on: January 08, 2015, 10:09:50 PM »

I would have to see the data.   Based on the other misleading article and it conclusions I don't have confidence in the credibility of that statement.   Is there available data on this?
http://advocate.nyc.gov/sites/advocate.nyc.gov/files/DeBlasioStopFriskReform.pdf

And how is it way to broad and what does some people's objection because they think it's unconstitutional have anything to do with it?
A gun seizure program with a less than 1% gun seizure rate that is more effective as a backdoor excuse to  go on a fishing expedition? Gee, how could that be considered "too broad"?  ::)

Are you trying to use something that isn't happening thats based on what i might think should or should not be done as a result of a study to support your argument?
I have no idea what this means.  

Btw it's important to me that data is verified.  The 2011 study on drug use as support for the premise that white use more drugs that blacks by percentage is retarded.  Less than a percent differences?  Any idiot knows that based on sample size there is always +/- % for error. Meaning if they poll the same sample size on a different group of random peeps it might swing up or down a little.  The differences in that 2011 study make it dead even.  Saying they are technically higher is meaningless, untrue, unrealistic, etc.

A sentiment that you have repeated several times while conveniently ignoring the ACTUAL premise of the statement which was the huge disparity in incarceration rates. Whether or not you believe usage rates are slightly higher, at worst they are equal.

Please keep.in mind what I  have already asked 3 times already.  

If there is a pattern going on you shouldnt have to ask me hypothetical based questions.  

What hypothetical question am I allegedly using to evade you?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: January 09, 2015, 02:25:31 PM »
Based on the facts you are wrong.

I have cited actual facts you have not.

I guess Rand Paul is wrong too..he said the same thing

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: January 09, 2015, 06:45:40 PM »
I guess Rand Paul is wrong too..he said the same thing
Yes. He is wrong.  

It seems you take politicians at their word when it suits you.  I do not.  

I read the study for myself. Did you?

Maybe all those peeps who call you an obamadrone are right.  I don't think so.  But.......a

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: January 09, 2015, 06:52:59 PM »
http://advocate.nyc.gov/sites/advocate.nyc.gov/files/DeBlasioStopFriskReform.pdf
A gun seizure program with a less than 1% gun seizure rate that is more effective as a backdoor excuse to  go on a fishing expedition? Gee, how could that be considered "too broad"?  ::)
Are you saying the intention of this program was to bust peeps for pot, not guns?  If so what facts do you base this claim on?

Looks like just a very failed program to me.   But I need to read that link you provided.  Maybe it says in it that they are really doing this to bust peeps for pot. 

I have no idea what this means.  

A sentiment that you have repeated several times while conveniently ignoring the ACTUAL premise of the statement which was the huge disparity in incarceration rates. Whether or not you believe usage rates are slightly higher, at worst they are equal.

What hypothetical question am I allegedly using to evade you?

It just seems like you are making massive speculation about a supposed hidden agenda on a stupid program.   

I am not understAnding you?

I still need to read the link though. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #290 on: January 10, 2015, 01:11:44 AM »
Are you saying the intention of this program was to bust peeps for pot, not guns?  If so what facts do you base this claim on?

Looks like just a very failed program to me.   But I need to read that link you provided.  Maybe it says in it that they are really doing this to bust peeps for pot. 

It just seems like you are making massive speculation about a supposed hidden agenda on a stupid program.   

I am not understAnding you?

I still need to read the link though. 

I find the first part of your post ridiculous. It's like you're asking me if I have a memo or press conference video of the police commissioner saying "Here are the details of our hidden agenda."
And why try to dismiss it as just a "stupid program"?  ::) It affects peoples lives, futures, families and livelihood. Overpolicing of certain minority groups. THAT was what I said. That is what the program accomplishes. And it is by design. The ethnic breakdown is intentional and the numbers don't justify the overbroad tactics. The disparity between total stops among ethnicities and arrests and convictions speaks for itself. Just as the disparity between national drug use rates among ethnicities and incarceration rates speaks for itself.

I'm also not sure why you would feel the need to post a response without looking at the link  or adding any substantive observation ??? You have appeared to be attempting to call me out for "evading" your posts, yet the reason I have not been eager to respond to your posts is the lack of compelling argument/discourse you have provided.  You spent several posts  harping on  whether or not whites use drugs at a higher rate than blacks or at the same rate, but have yet to offer any observations about the indisputable disparity in incarceration rates. And now, clicking on a link that you requested is too much of a hassle, yet you still post a response. You've reposted that one quote how many times? Yet when I do take the time to respond, your posts become even less substantive. If you have an observation or want to dispute the ACTUAL TOPIC in the form of conversation, then do so. I already said I'm not gonna write a term paper.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: January 12, 2015, 07:54:54 AM »

I find the first part of your post ridiculous. It's like you're asking me if I have a memo or press conference video of the police commissioner saying "Here are the details of our hidden agenda."

How is it ridiculous?  

this is what you said:

"This is allegedly a program to get guns off of NY streets."

That statement suggests you think this wasn't a program to get guns off the street.

That's why I made the ridiculous statement.  Because you, Al are the one that made the ridiculous suggestion.

And why try to dismiss it as just a "stupid program"?  ::) It affects peoples lives, futures, families and livelihood.

Its stupid program because it didn't work, and I suspect more of a political appeasement to voters to show he was doing something about gun violence.

Overpolicing of certain minority groups. THAT was what I said. That is what the program accomplishes. And it is by design. The ethnic breakdown is intentional and the numbers don't justify the overbroad tactics.

The precincts targeted were mostly populated by Black/Latinos, Except 120 and 70.  My question would be be:  Are the crime rates high in those areas as compared to surrounding areas?  If so, doesn't that justify targeting those areas?

The disparity between total stops among ethnicities and arrests and convictions speaks for itself. Just as the disparity between national drug use rates among ethnicities and incarceration rates speaks for itself.

Drugs is one thing, violence is another.  My original inquiry wasn't based on drugs.  You brought it into this.  However, i suspect much of the violence comes from poverty and drugs, and the FACT that white drug use isn't significantly higher, but in fact more even, doesn't support that argument that the police are focusing on the wrong race.  And you do think this because you said this:

"* Far and away, most black men who are incarcerated are behind bars on a drug charge. Drug incarceration rates and sentences are ridiculous across races. Since 1985, thanks to the war on drugs incarceration levels for drug offenders have swelled from 41,000 to over half a million. Arrest of blacks have  Even though drug charges are ludicrous across races, they disproportionately affect  poor and minorities. Multiple studies, some commissioned by government agencies, have concluded that whites are more likely to sell drugs and use drugs (by percentage, not sheer number) but blacks are exponentially more likely to face legal penalties. "

I'm also not sure why you would feel the need to post a response without looking at the link  or adding any substantive observation ???

I was in the airport, didn't really have time to read through it.  But what struck me was your suggestion of a hidden agenda by using the word "alleged"  and then now you called my statement about it ridiculous when in fact you are the one who suggested a hidden agenda.  Funny.  Should I eye roll here?   :D

You have appeared to be attempting to call me out for "evading" your posts

No, you were slow to respond to them and they got buried.  So i re-posted and bumped.  If i wanted to call you out for dodging me, which you are not, i would be very direct about it.  

yet the reason I have not been eager to respond to your posts is the lack of compelling argument/discourse you have provided.  You spent several posts  harping on  whether or not whites use drugs at a higher rate than blacks or at the same rate,

That's because its untrue and was used by YOU as part of your argument.  If part of your argument doesn't make sense or is untrue i will not accept it.  If your argument is valid it shouldn't have to rely on a false assumption or mislead fact to make its point.

but have yet to offer any observations about the indisputable disparity in incarceration rates.

So far, i haven't seen an unjustified pattern that indicates over policing.  Not to say that there isn't one.  You just haven't shown it yet.  

And now, clicking on a link that you requested is too much of a hassle, yet you still post a response. You've reposted that one quote how many times? Yet when I do take the time to respond, your posts become even less substantive. If you have an observation or want to dispute the ACTUAL TOPIC in the form of conversation, then do so. I already said I'm not gonna write a term paper.

I am not asking you write a term paper.  But i do ask you to take ownership of what you write:

1.  Suggesting that black incarceration rates were on fair because of white use and sell more drugs by percentage

2.  Suggesting that the program intentions had an hidden agenda.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #292 on: January 12, 2015, 09:00:38 AM »
There are no honest conversations going on about racial inequality that stretches its tentacles to everything from the judicial system to education.
I hear everything from Genetics to culture to blame. There is an origin, or a providence that can be pointed to, to explain the plight of inner-city blacks. It’s not Genetics and it’s not culture.
Systematic and institutional racism was deemed illegal federally in 1964. My mother was 12. So for the first 12 years of my mother’s life, she was ...on the books....a second class citizen. How crazy is that? But the Civil rights act didn’t just automatically switch peoples thinking and make them stop being discriminatory towards blacks. It went on way after a law was passed.
So you tell me how someone is supposed to keep up in a race if one participant started running and built up a huge lead, and the other participant wasn’t allowed to even get out of the blocks until well after the race has started. And when he is finally allowed to run, they have hand me down shoes and a backpack full of bricks to wear while running. If you look at history you can sort of understand that analogy and you can start to understand why things are the way they are.
Once given a fair (the same) opportunity as other Americans blacks have shown they could excel in the very fields they were thought not to have the brain capacity for. From education, to sports, to military service, all were thought to be a place where blacks were genetically incapable to participate let alone excel, yet once given one fair (most of the times still unfair) shot, they showed they belonged as well.
I think, all things being equal, like really equal. Like total and equal accountability in the justice system is a hell of a start. But if we put our heads and the sand and actually believe that if 16 year black kid from south central LA gets caught with weed and 16 year old white kid from Tarzana gets caught with the same amount of weed will face the same judicial system, we are fooling ourselves haven’t begun to address the problem as a nation.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: January 12, 2015, 09:21:08 AM »
There are no honest conversations going on about racial inequality that stretches its tentacles to everything from the judicial system to education.
I hear everything from Genetics to culture to blame. There is an origin, or a providence that can be pointed to, to explain the plight of inner-city blacks. It’s not Genetics and it’s not culture.
Systematic and institutional racism was deemed illegal federally in 1964. My mother was 12. So for the first 12 years of my mother’s life, she was ...on the books....a second class citizen. How crazy is that? But the Civil rights act didn’t just automatically switch peoples thinking and make them stop being discriminatory towards blacks. It went on way after a law was passed.
So you tell me how someone is supposed to keep up in a race if one participant started running and built up a huge lead, and the other participant wasn’t allowed to even get out of the blocks until well after the race has started. And when he is finally allowed to run, they have hand me down shoes and a backpack full of bricks to wear while running. If you look at history you can sort of understand that analogy and you can start to understand why things are the way they are.
Once given a fair (the same) opportunity as other Americans blacks have shown they could excel in the very fields they were thought not to have the brain capacity for. From education, to sports, to military service, all were thought to be a place where blacks were genetically incapable to participate let alone excel, yet once given one fair (most of the times still unfair) shot, they showed they belonged as well.
I think, all things being equal, like really equal. Like total and equal accountability in the justice system is a hell of a start. But if we put our heads and the sand and actually believe that if 16 year black kid from south central LA gets caught with weed and 16 year old white kid from Tarzana gets caught with the same amount of weed will face the same judicial system, we are fooling ourselves haven’t begun to address the problem as a nation.

From my understanding if a person gets caught with less than an ounce of weed in Cali its equivalent to a traffic ticket.  So i am not really sure where you are going with this. 

I agree with most of the other stuff you posted though.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #294 on: January 12, 2015, 09:22:46 AM »
From my understanding if a person gets caught with less than an ounce of weed in Cali its equivalent to a traffic ticket.  So i am not really sure where you are going with this. 

what about African immigrants and Indians etc who come here and do fine?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #295 on: January 12, 2015, 09:23:09 AM »

Well replace weed with coke

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #296 on: January 12, 2015, 09:24:31 AM »
what about African immigrants and Indians etc who come here and do fine?

Before we talk 3333. Will you act like an adult in this conversation? Im being serious. We can talk, but keep your side show shit out of this and dont waste our time. Deal?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: January 12, 2015, 09:28:47 AM »
Well replace weed with coke

OK, lets look at some data that includes:

-  Amounts with the purpose for recreational use.
-  Amounts with the purpose for sale
-  Priors
-  Other charges in same arrest such as weapons possession, violence etc.

Results of convictions, sentencing etc.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #298 on: January 12, 2015, 09:33:52 AM »
OK, lets look at some data that includes:

-  Amounts with the purpose for recreational use.
-  Amounts with the purpose for sale
-  Priors
-  Other charges in same arrest such as weapons possession, violence etc.

Results of convictions, sentencing etc.

ok..ill see if i can pull something up.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #299 on: January 12, 2015, 11:02:39 AM »
How is it ridiculous?  

this is what you said:

"This is allegedly a program to get guns off of NY streets."

That statement suggests you think this wasn't a program to get guns off the street.

That's why I made the ridiculous statement.  Because you, Al are the one that made the ridiculous suggestion.

No, it suggests that it ISN'T a program that gets guns off the streets despite the political brass/NYPD officials repeatedly claiming it that's what it does. Whether or not the hidden agenda was to go after pot carriers was not an argument I was making, just that it is more effective at doing that than it's stated goal.

For clarification, what I found ridiculous was you asking for proof(!) of a hidden agenda and then stating that what you considered proof was an explicit confirmation of said "hidden agenda"(!).

The precincts targeted were mostly populated by Black/Latinos, Except 120 and 70.  My question would be be:  Are the crime rates high in those areas as compared to surrounding areas?  If so, doesn't that justify targeting those areas?
Except "targeting" isn't this issue...and I've REPEATEDLY said that. You continue to try to conflate OVERPOLICING with any type of policing at all!

Its stupid program because it didn't work, and I suspect more of a political appeasement to voters to show he was doing something about gun violence.
And? How does that change the fact that it's overpolicing of a particular segment of the community? How does it change the fact that it results in more arrests not related to gun charges within that segment?

Drugs is one thing, violence is another.  My original inquiry wasn't based on drugs.  You brought it into this.
Why would the focus be on violence when drug crimes are behind most incarcerations in America? 

However, i suspect much of the violence comes from poverty and drugs, and the FACT that white drug use isn't significantly higher, but in fact more even, doesn't support that argument that the police are focusing on the wrong race.  And you do think this because you said this:

Yes , it does because there is still a huge disparity in incarceration rates between races (which you continue to try to ignore)

That's because its untrue and was used by YOU as part of your argument.  If part of your argument doesn't make sense or is untrue i will not accept it.  If your argument is valid it shouldn't have to rely on a false assumption or mislead fact to make its point.
Which it didn't do. Whites using at a greater level was never the point of the argument. It may have jumped out at you and you may continue to harp on it, but the very clear point of the argument was the disparity in incarceration rates. Whether or not rates are higher among whites or the same doesn't weaken or change the argument.

I am not asking you write a term paper.  But i do ask you to take ownership of what you write:
1.  Suggesting that black incarceration rates were on fair because of white use and sell more drugs by percentage

2.  Suggesting that the program intentions had an hidden agenda.  

So, this is what you take contention with?  Two minor non-issues? The first one, even if you're correct, not changing my argument in the slightest and the second, not even an argument I made?