Author Topic: 1980 Olympia - CBS never released the footage  (Read 136501 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: 1980 Olympia - CBS never released the footage
« Reply #400 on: June 05, 2023, 12:35:32 AM »
Little is weird. Try to debate him and he blocks you. Same with John Heart. They're just out to make money off mentzer's name. That is all.

All hit types are weird.
I think I was blocked from his 1st video. 8) Strange how they consider themselves so intelligent and logical but fear defending their position.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #401 on: June 05, 2023, 05:08:01 AM »
This^  I don't think he ever enjoyed training but was using it as a means to an end. No true bodybuilder would just give up training for the rest of their lives. We are addicts to this shit.

Yup.

Arnold never enjoyed working out or the "pump" ......

Unlike Ronnie Coleman who enjoys working out to this day .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  Mr Heavy duty lives

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #402 on: June 05, 2023, 05:11:21 AM »
I think I was blocked from his 1st video. 8) Strange how they consider themselves so intelligent and logical but fear defending their position.

Because if you refute their caims, which is easy, they go straight into meltdown as you're exposing their BS. Heart is selling courses of hit, which are worthless, and Little is part of the mentzer estate which means he still makes money off the books he had written about mentzer, which are equally worthless. Ask them both to provide evidence of hit actually working and they deflect or point to two only known bodybuilders to use hit. Yates and mentzer. That's it. 5 decades of hit and they can only point to two drug monsters as so called successes of hit. Pathetic.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #403 on: June 05, 2023, 05:13:09 AM »
He was never a true bodybuilder. He got more lazy as he got older by working out less and less until he gave up on bodybuilding altogether. Like he gave up college, the Airforce, writing for Weider. In the end he gave up on life altogether. The guy was a failure.

Good thing he was never a true bodybuilder and was a failure otherwise he would have taken the Sandow 100 times

Mike would have offed himself in 1985 rather than 2001

WooooSHHHHH Barracuda mode

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #404 on: June 05, 2023, 05:14:57 AM »
John Heart, still trying desperately, and failing, to be right. If hit doesn't effect the cns, which it does, then why do hitters need so much time off from the gym? Cns fatigue.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: June 06, 2023, 01:06:48 AM »
Because if you refute their caims, which is easy, they go straight into meltdown as you're exposing their BS. Heart is selling courses of hit, which are worthless, and Little is part of the mentzer estate which means he still makes money off the books he had written about mentzer, which are equally worthless. Ask them both to provide evidence of hit actually working and they deflect or point to two only known bodybuilders to use hit. Yates and mentzer. That's it. 5 decades of hit and they can only point to two drug monsters as so called successes of hit. Pathetic.
Casey Viator, David Dearth, Ray Mentzer and Aaron Baker all used it for awhile and went back to volume like anyone who isn't brain dead would do.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #406 on: June 06, 2023, 01:32:10 PM »
wooossshhhhhhhhh

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #407 on: June 11, 2023, 02:04:00 PM »
 :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #408 on: June 11, 2023, 02:08:16 PM »
 :)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: June 11, 2023, 03:19:36 PM »
woosh mentzer and arnold my two favorite bodybuilders of all time

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: June 12, 2023, 01:27:42 AM »

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: June 12, 2023, 01:34:55 AM »
How about Tucker?  ;)
Walker should have finished higher.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: June 12, 2023, 01:37:27 AM »
How about Tucker?  ;)
Who is Tucker?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: June 12, 2023, 03:10:52 AM »
Damn, one of those silly comments you hope someone will get "Tucker and Walker" from Cliffhanger.  ;D
Who is Tucker?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #414 on: June 12, 2023, 06:13:56 AM »
Speaking on Netflix  documentary ARNOLD;  Best part : they left metal sheet worker turned pig farmer out of the documentary  ;D

Worst part : they left the biggest comeback in bodybuilding history and most controversial Olympia totally out !  not a word
which absolutely opens up an even bigger can of warms

Coming soon :

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHh  October 4th 1980

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #415 on: July 08, 2023, 04:24:53 AM »
I remember when I was in middle school, we bought “Too Hot for TV”. It was a VHS tape of various controversial antics that were deemed too crazy for regular TV like a Hebrew being stomped to death by an angry moose that wandered into the city. I was hoping the finals for the 1980 Olympia would make the cut, but after rewinding and rewatching several times, I realized I’d been had! $14.95 plus 9.99 S&H down the fuckin’ drain!

Edit: never mind it was a chinaman with a brutal lack of awareness. Surprising in the least. This is Anchorage, not Shanghai, bucko. This was during the non-HD tube television days, so forgive me

I mean, what kid wouldn’t want to see this when the Internet didn’t have anything like this on it at the time?

One of the comments, “GO MOOSE GO”

You really thought to see some footage from a little known bodybuilding contest that was supposedly "controversial?"

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #416 on: July 08, 2023, 04:34:47 AM »
Casey Viator, David Dearth, Ray Mentzer and Aaron Baker all used it for awhile and went back to volume like anyone who isn't brain dead would do.

Yep. The thing is, like Yates and mentzer, they were all already built. They had peaked in their size and strength with conventional methods and not hit. They switched to hit methods to maybe maintain what they had built but never used it from the start to build size and strength. No bodybuilder has. Hit has such a very low to non existent success rate.

John Heart still does this easy to see through trick. He takes a bodybuilder who is already built and uses roids then claims the bodybuilder has made great gains on hit. It's all an obvious lie.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #417 on: July 08, 2023, 05:54:03 AM »
Was this the Olympia with the “lean, dry champ”  ???

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #418 on: July 08, 2023, 05:56:11 AM »
You really thought to see some footage from a little known bodybuilding contest that was supposedly "controversial?"

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Ohhhhhh Rimjob11 men……

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #419 on: July 08, 2023, 07:42:47 AM »
Was this the Olympia with the “lean, dry champ”  ???

Yes! I believe it was. Another piece to the 1980 mystery has been solved!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #420 on: July 08, 2023, 07:52:40 AM »
Listen I'm tired of hearing about the 80 Olympia.  The fact is Arnold hid Mentzers glasses and mustach trimmer prior to the atheletes meeting.  Mentzer almost fought Arnold over it until Boyer Coe stepped in.  This pissed off Arnold, who then got Waller to swap out Coe's toupee with roadkill (i believe it was Wallaby) Zane was already mentally broken from almost losing his pecker. This left that little Twink Dickerson as the only parson left for Arnold to beat.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: July 08, 2023, 08:13:53 AM »
Yep. The thing is, like Yates and mentzer, they were all already built. They had peaked in their size and strength with conventional methods and not hit. They switched to hit methods to maybe maintain what they had built but never used it from the start to build size and strength. No bodybuilder has. Hit has such a very low to non existent success rate.

John Heart still does this easy to see through trick. He takes a bodybuilder who is already built and uses roids then claims the bodybuilder has made great gains on hit. It's all an obvious lie.

Yeah and no matter what type of training you’re going to grow on roofs. Muscles just need some type of stimulus and with the extra protein uptake…going to grow.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #422 on: July 08, 2023, 08:20:14 AM »

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Yes.

Years ago, I bought "Faces of Death" because it was rumored to have secret footage of a Mr Olympia contestant get clubbed and eaten by a bunch of schmoes. Sadly all I got was that stupid monkey scene.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #423 on: July 08, 2023, 09:03:26 AM »
Ohhhhhh Rimjob11 men……

Bend over.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #424 on: July 25, 2023, 12:27:36 PM »
I actually doubt that CBS were even at the event. There's no evidence that they were there and this story of them not airing the footage was mostly conjured up by salty losers like boyer coe and methzer.