Author Topic: Test is not best  (Read 16862 times)

mazfit

• Getbig III
Re: Test is not best
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2015, 06:54:04 AM »
exactly

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2015, 12:04:43 AM »
I next to never run test. Gotten plenty big without it.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2015, 05:17:19 AM »
I next to never run test. Gotten plenty big without it.

whats your standard protocol for growing?

ive got to 235lbs pretty lean without alot of test max 1g with other compounds in the background

only thias month im looking to run 3g test on top of my other compounds to see if more test with more food can help be get past the 240 mark

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2015, 08:10:52 AM »

ive got to 235lbs pretty lean without alot of test max 1g with other compounds in the background

only thias month im looking to run 3g test on top of my other compounds to see if more test with more food can help be get past the 240 mark

uhh, aren't you on slin and gh also?
?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2015, 08:34:26 AM »
yep - wont be running gh this month though and only been running slin for around 5 weeks now

when i say low test it works out to around 1.5 but its all prop highest i went is 2g but only for a month

usuually around 3-6 grams of gear it changes each month depending on my finances.

i have a life outside bodybuilding in the last few weeks ive been deciding whats most important to me. and re-evaluating my shit.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2015, 08:38:44 AM »
yep - wont be running gh this month though and only been running slin for around 5 weeks now

when i say low test it works out to around 1.5 but its all prop highest i went is 2g but only for a month

usuually around 3-6 grams of gear it changes each month depending on my finances.

i have a life outside bodybuilding in the last few weeks ive been deciding whats most important to me. and re-evaluating my shit.

tough act to balance for sure...
?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2015, 08:44:58 AM »
tough act to balance for sure...

for sure mate. its a head fuck thats for sure, when you have a pretty steady mrs planning your future together, savings, you know the drill. and running high doses or i though it was high untill i read what bostin loyd runs costs a large chunck of my wage id say just under a 1/4 of my wage.

i do live at home half the week with rents but i still pay rent at the place i share with mrs.

theres also health concearns having children...... the HUGE list that comes with this 'sport'

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2015, 11:11:12 AM »
fuck this is me lol
ive been serious with a great girl for 2 months (actually had something going on for over a year before that) and from time to time she brings up the idea to make me choose between her and the bodybuilding lifestyle

she hates it when my cheeks get puffy and this always happens around the 8 week mark when im bulking no matter how low my BF is
i might have to keep my off seasons short :(

shes also only 100lbs (small and petite but a great body) so im twice as heavy as her
shes probably afraid that i crush her when im on top :D or drown her in my sweat (thanks tren)

luckily im an eloquent guy and could always talk her out of it so far but that shit makes you rethink your intentions for sure

worst thing is im an egotistic fucker and love bodybuilding as much as i love her. hate myself for that because shes a one in a million gem.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2015, 12:07:54 PM »
u post a lot in here I doubt u r gonna stop all this because she wants u to do so. lol go ahead and tell her u r a lifer... I could b wrong though

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2015, 03:34:43 PM »

No exact protocol but I do favor EQ. Doesn't mean you or someone else will. I don't use test pretty much ever unless a small amount might be in a compound I may be using. If your stuff is legit then 1G max or less will certainly be enough to get pretty much all the size you need. doing 3G test a week at your stage is pretty much a waste.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2015, 06:10:28 PM »
No exact protocol but I do favor EQ. Doesn't mean you or someone else will. I don't use test pretty much ever unless a small amount might be in a compound I may be using. If your stuff is legit then 1G max or less will certainly be enough to get pretty much all the size you need. doing 3G test a week at your stage is pretty much a waste.

Sort of off topic, but do you thing there is the same amount of synergy between HGH and all other AAS, as opposed to HGH and test?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2015, 09:51:42 PM »
Sort of off topic, but do you thing there is the same amount of synergy between HGH and all other AAS, as opposed to HGH and test?

I don't think there is any between test and gh so no. Now gh and slin yes

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2015, 09:00:11 AM »
great advice.

Jizmo - ive thought about breaking up with a girl i love alot - because id have an extra 3-400 quid a month to spend on bodybuilding lol

then i reliased thats pretty fucking stupid -

now i have it in my head if we do break up hey i can spend the extra on bodybuilding lol  win - win

chances of getting to 35 with little savings due to hopw much i spend on gear - high if i continue 90%

chance of getting mr olympia by age 35 - extreamly Low possibly below 5%

so whats the point? if life is a game of maximising your chances

chances of staying 215- 30 and being very ripped - maybe dropping down into physique and winning - alot higher - market yourself well on youtube instagram more chance off adding money to your pocket - and still being big enough to look huge in public ,

thats my kind of thought process at the momemt tbh

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2015, 10:11:02 AM »
luckily my girl doesnt cost me anything lol. we both go to college so its not like she expects me to finance her
a few presents here and there, going out to eat etc, who cares about the couple bucks

but otherwise i have a similar thought process
no exact plans though, i just blast the shit out of anything for the next 2-3 years and see where that takes me. if its not a 1 in a million top physique then ill drop down to (high^^) cruise dosages for life and just look good and feel good

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2015, 04:45:49 AM »
great advice.

Jizmo - ive thought about breaking up with a girl i love alot - because id have an extra 3-400 quid a month to spend on bodybuilding lol

then i reliased thats pretty fucking stupid -

now i have it in my head if we do break up hey i can spend the extra on bodybuilding lol  win - win

chances of getting to 35 with little savings due to hopw much i spend on gear - high if i continue 90%

chance of getting mr olympia by age 35 - extreamly Low possibly below 5%

so whats the point? if life is a game of maximising your chances

chances of staying 215- 30 and being very ripped - maybe dropping down into physique and winning - alot higher - market yourself well on youtube instagram more chance off adding money to your pocket - and still being big enough to look huge in public ,

thats my kind of thought process at the momemt tbh

Good luck making money in the fitness "industry".
Why even bother? Just use to look and feel good and make a living in an unrelated field

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2015, 06:45:27 AM »
Why even bother? Just use to look and feel good and make a living in an unrelated field

probably right mate.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2015, 06:46:54 AM »

This

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2015, 03:09:32 AM »

what about libido issues
T

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2015, 10:41:14 AM »
i have the feeling that Testosterone is Getting more and more hate ...

Do certain steroids Really give certain looks...?

Or are Ppl to dumb to dose ai correctly Or Even use them (if test is causing bloating etc)

Who Loves high test+Ai only cycles on here and why

LETS GO

Always hated test, only take it when im broke as fuck and dont have any other choice

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2015, 12:01:59 PM »
I guess I'm in the minority because I love test. Safer compared to most other anabolics and provides great mass gains.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2015, 02:02:19 PM »
I guess I'm in the minority because I love test. Safer compared to most other anabolics and provides great mass gains.
same here
cheap, effective and easy to abuse relatively side effect free

realistically what else can you run in the 2+g range without real sides...

its all down to test and deca/npp imo

EQ? no thx, anxiety and blood pressure
primo? too expensive and faked
mast? too expensive and doesnt really give gains
tren? expensive and 1g definitely is enough to see massive gains
orals? not over 1g a week...

so to push the high dosages its all down to a high test base and high deca/npp if you ask me
that being said, ive never run deca and NPP gets hard to run >1g because of all the oil youll have to shoot

run as much test as you can, a gram of tren alongside and you probably wont need anything else though AAS wise

if you want more of a calm ride in the offseason run then run as much test as you can and as much deca/npp as you can :)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2015, 07:04:54 AM »
same here
cheap, effective and easy to abuse relatively side effect free

realistically what else can you run in the 2+g range without real sides...

its all down to test and deca/npp imo

EQ? no thx, anxiety and blood pressure
primo? too expensive and faked
mast? too expensive and doesnt really give gains
tren? expensive and 1g definitely is enough to see massive gains
orals? not over 1g a week...

so to push the high dosages its all down to a high test base and high deca/npp if you ask me
that being said, ive never run deca and NPP gets hard to run >1g because of all the oil youll have to shoot

run as much test as you can, a gram of tren alongside and you probably wont need anything else though AAS wise

if you want more of a calm ride in the offseason run then run as much test as you can and as much deca/npp as you can :)

Yup, and even nandrolone has a really scary fact that it's 11 times more damaging to blood vessels than test. I keep hearing great things about trestolone, I'm hoping the heart issues aren't that bad with that one. I think in a few years, people will be talking about trest like it's a regular AAS people use.

mikewhoelse

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2015, 07:08:58 AM »
so how high would you push the test without any gh in the system? Ive heard ppl saying anything more than 600#750 is useless

opinions?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2015, 08:41:15 AM »
so how high would you push the test without any gh in the system? Ive heard ppl saying anything more than 600#750 is useless

opinions?
more is better. simple as that

of course nobody can say "i gained xx% more muscle from 2g compared to 1g"
but at least i feel like its extremely hard to put on fat with 2g test in your system (no GH). then again i run tren with it but even without the tren your metabolism is churning on high test

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2015, 07:32:25 AM »
^^^

also people need to shut the fuk up about gh15's u can only run high amounts with high HGH

this is bollocks.

more test = more fullness and more gains end off