Author Topic: Having a great day and its time to give back, ask me your contest prep questions  (Read 32733 times)

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
please end this debate.

A calorie is a calorie?

and

the negative effects of throwing in an extra almond or 2 over the allowed 15 almonds per serving?
eat 2500 calories of cake and you will look vastly different from somebody who eats 2500 calories of talapia,it would take a few more almonds to make a difference

Ron Harrigan

You dodging my question, Noel?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
What is the best nutritional strategy to gain muscle and burn fat at the same time? Or at least to preserve as much muscle mass as possible.
Hard to gain in a deficit, to lose fat and keep muscle I would keep the carbs as high as possible and try to drop 2 pounds a week

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Why are the "women" you "coach" so hideous to behold?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

The second one (the blonde) would get her asshole ate alive.

The third one (with tiara) looks like fun dude, he has great taste in scenery and fashion.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV

Ron Harrigan

The second one (the blonde) would get her asshole ate alive.

No worries. Snake Plissken shall shield her from all scumbag predators.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
so if the pros are doing only 2.5gms a week do you have your amateur male clients run half of that?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
The body knows if your an amateur or not so you have to dose accordingly.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
yes I am aware, its just many will say this dose x 3 with the gear

It is, and 10iu of GH, yeah for the morning dose.  There's guys with coaches I know that haven't even won a local show taking more than what he's saying.  Complete garbage.  There is no pro out there using that little gear.  These guys take as much GH as they can afford, if they can afford 30iu, then they take it.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
It is, and 10iu of GH, yeah for the morning dose.  There's guys with coaches I know that haven't even won a local show taking more than what he's saying.  Complete garbage.  There is no pro out there using that little gear.  These guys take as much GH as they can afford, if they can afford 30iu, then they take it.

genetics, man.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV

And are they growing faster than anyone else?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Local trainer telling a guy to take that much is probably selling him the stuff as well, of course he needs 2 k worth of shit a month

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
so if the pros are doing only 2.5gms a week do you have your amateur male clients run half of that?

You seem skeptical. Do you think it's BS?

balzac

• Getbig IV
how much do you charge for a diet plan ?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Yes I do.

Heres me few days before my last show on around  3-3.5gms average throughout prep including orals no gh, and I know there's a difference in my physique at that amount compared to less. Big time.

Ron Harrigan

Yes I do.

Heres me few days before my last show on around  3-3.5gms average throughout prep including orals no gh, and I know there's a difference in my physique at that amount compared to less. Big time.

That's not Sonny Schmidt.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Yes I do.

whats the difference?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
fuller and harder

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV

Took less than what I posted

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
fuller and harder
carbs will do that, tren wont

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
very dense muscle, like you said then it must be those genetic receptors...and mine must suck ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Noel, What would cause the bone growth in the face of Dana Linn Bailey(DLB) knowing that she is all natural?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
carbs will do that, tren wont

tren adds tissue pretty well