Author Topic: Having a great day and its time to give back, ask me your contest prep questions  (Read 32657 times)

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Lets say dieting... Milos for example often stated 12 egg whites as a last meal of the day/night.

Also would love to know while bulking... probably more fatty protein/fat meal...?

Thanks Noel.... doing good for community and people who love bodybuilding.
Eggs are good but I think you lose faster on white fish for a last meal, bulking I would like a huge staek as the last meal

stavios

• Getbig III
Stavios the man who believes anything

aka pupil stavios who belived an internet troll/ drug dealer was a pro bodybuilding guru HAHAHA

???

never said I believed he was a pro

I don't believe anything about doses, there is just no fucking way to know what someone takes.

just saying that if you make me chose between 700mg of tren a week or 2500mg of test, I take the tren hand down without any hesitation it will give the best results

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I think we all learned a great deal from this q&a with the maestro.

whitewidow

I think he gave a physique competitor drug stack. I do know a few of his clients and people who have trained at his gym, expensive but I hear he is a good guy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
It makes no difference really.

Just eat 2000 calories.  No idea why people want to make it all complicated.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Have you've ever won a trophy?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Have you've ever won a trophy?

He's been in pretty good condition.
Y

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
He's been in pretty good condition.

Props for that, but good condition or winning a trophy are two different things.
Being on the sideline, it's always easy to have an opinion... ::)

Ron Harrigan

Yeah, great advice coming from a lying druggie like yourself, Mr 'I'm so skinny hence I can't be a user'.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Props for that, but good condition or winning a trophy are two different things.
Being on the sideline, it's always easy to have an opinion... ::)

He's been pretty ripped.  I'm sure it could have been taken further.

Condition is condition, regardless of what it's used for.  Winning a trophy is irrelevant too.  I'm sure there been some mega ripped competitors who haven't placed.
Y

bigmc

• Getbig V

Condition is condition, regardless of what it's used for.  Winning a trophy is irrelevant too.  I'm sure there been some mega ripped competitors who haven't placed.

i used to doubt him but adonis knows his shit

went from fat to very ripped and maintained
T

cephissus

• Getbig V
i've pretty much gone full adonis principles lately.  i was almost there, but still tried to get 150g+ protein per day.  stopped caring about this, and probably get 80-120 grams on average.

results: no drawbacks in physique, and i can eat better food.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
Eat one steak and your halfway there

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Condition is condition, regardless of what it's used for.  Winning a trophy is irrelevant too.  I'm sure there been some mega ripped competitors who haven't placed.

In life, winning a trophy is irrelevant, that's true, but this thread is about prepping strategies for a show. It's actually pretty childish that an intelligent individual like Adam feels the need to troll with his simplistic 2000k nonsense.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

Does the macro nutrient profile matter? Does it matter how much protein, carbohydrates and fats are in that 2,000 calories or does it just matter that it adds up to 2,000 calories regardless of the macro nutrient profile?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Does the macro nutrient profile matter? Does it matter how much protein, carbohydrates and fats are in that 2,000 calories or does it just matter that it adds up to 2,000 calories regardless of the macro nutrient profile?

And another one gets sucked into the TA vortex.

pellius

• Getbig V
Eat one steak and your halfway there

So two steaks and we're "there"? Are we talking 6oz, 8 oz, 16 oz steaks?

pellius

• Getbig V
And another one gets sucked into the TA vortex.

Not to bright, eh? Read my question again and note the abundantly obvious sarcasm.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
As an aggregate, not really.

You would have to be a complete dumbass or retarded to not be able to get the RDA minimum.  It would take really going out of your way to do so.

Just shoot for 2000 calories, your nutrition will be fine.

Like today, I had a bunch of Snickerdoodles I baked along with some Candied Chocolate Peanut butter cookies I made and some deep fried Mexican meat purses.  I easily made my RDA.  Got a good 60-70 grams of protein or so which is more then enough today.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
As an aggregate, not really.

You would have to be a complete dumbass or retarded to not be able to get the RDA minimum.  It would take really going out of your way to do so.

Just shoot for 2000 calories, your nutrition will be fine.

Like today, I had a bunch of Snickerdoodles I baked along with some Candied Chocolate Peanut butter cookies I made and some deep fried Mexican meat purses.  I easily made my RDA.  Got a good 60-70 grams of protein or so which is more then enough today.

more than enough for your twink ass!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
::)
Franco Columbu  actually advocated 75 grams max.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You aren`t going to live long if you keep up with your drugs.  You have that midgethead top blowing look about you.  You will either die of a heart attack or you will need a kidney anyways.  The only future for you is to sign up for ISIS and learn how to be a suicide bomber.  You would probably be decent at that.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
thanks for the laugh, good try though.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
thanks for the laugh, good try though.
Look at you.

Not too far from death in this picture and you already are wearing the Muslime turban/hijab.  If I wanted to learn how to die within this year, I would ask for your advices.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
 8)