Author Topic: California city prohibits gender specific restrooms  (Read 35321 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: California city prohibits gender specific restrooms
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2015, 11:12:14 AM »
Bum is a great example of the absolute resolve of the far wing mindset to believe anything it wants to, no matter how absurd or contrary to facts

Seriously, can you imagine trying to have a rational conversation with someone like this is real life

You'd walk away shaking your head within a couple of minutes and wonder how the fuck people like him actually exist in the world

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2015, 11:14:23 AM »
Bum is a great example of the absolute resolve of the far wing mindset to believe anything it wants to, no matter how absurd or contrary to facts

Seriously, can you imagine trying to have a rational conversation with someone like this is real life

You'd walk away shaking your head within a couple of minutes and wonder how the fuck people like him actually exist in the world

this is precisely how we feel about leftists  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2015, 11:15:01 AM »
No it's not fear propaganda.  Why are you so obsessed with Satan?  Having nightmares or something?  Watching too many scary movies?   :)

Try Googling the definition I just posted??  What?  I posted the actual definition.  I'm asking you to tell me how you interpret that definition. 

brilliant conclusion

making a single occupant bathroom accessible to everyone is no doubt an insidious plot of fear propaganda by the good people of West Hollywood.

They fooled a lot of people with the cunning common sense law but they aren't fooling clever guys like Bum who really know what's going on.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2015, 11:15:50 AM »
this is precisely how we feel about leftists  ;D

no shit

the only difference is you can't find examples of it other than in your imagination while we see real life examples of it every day from your side

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2015, 11:25:46 AM »
No it's not fear propaganda.  Why are you so obsessed with Satan?  Having nightmares or something?  Watching too many scary movies?   :)

Fear of SATAN is the only explanation i come up with to explain the curmudgeon like behavior of some people when it comes to things like non gender specific bathrooms.  

Attempt to eliminate gender differences?  To what end?  What's exactly is the Broader agenda of indoctrination?

Try Googling the definition I just posted??  What?  I posted the actual definition.  I'm asking you to tell me how you interpret that definition.  

Try googling the definition of "gender specific"  its pretty straight forward.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2015, 11:33:26 AM »

Fear of SATAN is the only explanation i come up with to explain the curmudgeon like behavior of some people when it comes to things like non gender specific bathrooms.  

Attempt to eliminate gender differences?  To what end?  What's exactly is the Broader agenda of indoctrination?

Try googling the definition of "gender specific"  its pretty straight forward.

I gave you a list of examples that all point to indoctrination and eliminating gender differences.  You simply disagree with them.  That's fine.

Why should I Google "gender specific"?  I'm asking you to give me your understanding of the definition of "gender identity."  I posted the definition of "gender identity" in Hawaii.  How do you interpret that definition? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2015, 11:34:03 AM »
the sickos in Cali that voted for that sexual deviant Clinton are just giving us more of the same.

Is anyone surprised?   Depraved.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2015, 11:46:47 AM »
I gave you a list of examples that all point to indoctrination and eliminating gender differences.  You simply disagree with them.  That's fine.

Why should I Google "gender specific"?  I'm asking you to give me your understanding of the definition of "gender identity."  I posted the definition of "gender identity" in Hawaii.  How do you interpret that definition? 

I don't interpret that one.  Too long.  I like the simple version on Google better. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2015, 11:49:34 AM »
I don't interpret that one.  Too long.  I like the simple version on Google better. 

lol.  Translation:  you know precisely how ambiguous the definition is too, but don't want to talk about or concede that point.

No worries.   :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2015, 11:55:43 AM »
lol.  Translation:  you know precisely how ambiguous the definition is too, but don't want to talk about or concede that point.

No worries.   :)

So you dismiss the definition on google by Wiki eh?

Translation:  You need to use the overly stated definition in Hawaii because it gives you enough material to question it's directness and make a case to its ambiguity.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2015, 12:02:42 PM »
So you dismiss the definition on google by Wiki eh?

Translation:  You need to use the overly stated definition in Hawaii because it gives you enough material to question it's directness and make a case to its ambiguity.   

Wrong.  We borrowed the definition used by numerous other states.  It's not unique to Hawaii. 

And I'm not looking for material.  I'm simply reading the actual language, which I posted in this thread.  But I get you don't want to acknowledge how ambiguous the definition is.  Or the fact that we actually created a new gender classification by statute (not biology). 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2015, 12:05:04 PM »
Wrong.  We borrowed the definition used by numerous other states.  It's not unique to Hawaii.  

And I'm not looking for material.  I'm simply reading the actual language, which I posted in this thread.  But I get you don't want to acknowledge how ambiguous the definition is.  Or the fact that we actually created a new gender classification by statute (not biology).  

No, you want to use a long definition for your purposes.  I do not.  

How many other states subscribe to the definition Hawaii Uses?  2?  5?  20?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2015, 12:12:55 PM »
You calling this "BS drama and fear propaganda  from the religious/conservative right" is nonsense. 

So is failing to read and understand the definition of "gender identity."  I challenge you to read it and tell me exactly what all of that definition means.   

And so is failing to recognize the broader agenda of indoctrination on this whole subject.  I'm not necessarily talking about the article that is the subject of this thread.  As I said, when I see articles like this it looks like part of the overall agenda to eliminate gender differences and to redefine gender--not biologically, but by statute.  Go read the definition. 

I posted a few articles in a thread on here about the "Pono Choices" program in Hawaii, where among things, they are trying to teach little kids that the anus is a genital just like a vagina.  That is twisted. 

You guys in California (along with some other states) have also gotten rid of references to "husband" and "wife," and made the references general neutral.  I'm telling you the next thing you might see over there is eliminating references to "boys" and "girls."  No, that isn't going to actually change someone's gender, but it's just like the statutory creation of a new gender classification, and like letting kids choose which gender they want to act like, what gender specific sports they want to play, the bathroom situation, etc. 

All of this stuff is happening, so calling it "fear propaganda" is silly.  What it all means at the end of the day is a legitimate question.  I really don't know.  Maybe nothing.  But I doubt there are no consequences for our quest to normalize abnormality. 

Fucked up. It really is an outrage.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2015, 12:15:22 PM »
No, you want to use a long definition for your purposes.  I do not.  

How many other states subscribe to the definition Hawaii Uses?  2?  5?  20?

I don't want to use anything.  I'm using the definition that applies to my state, which is used by many other states.  I don't know the exact number, but it's probably around twenty or more.  We often copy what other states are doing.  This isn't unique to Hawaii at all.     

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2015, 12:19:16 PM »
absolutely ridiculous.

we are living in strange times here folks...our current society is an aberration in the context of history and therefore wont last long, as it is an extremely unnatural state. all this weird shit will 'correct itself' one way or another before too long, society will move rightward to its more natural state and the these freaks will go back to the shadows where they belong. sorry libs, enjoy it while it lasts ::)

X2. Well said.
Fcuking strange Times.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2015, 12:24:30 PM »
I don't want to use anything.  I'm using the definition that applies to my state, which is used by many other states.  I don't know the exact number, but it's probably around twenty or more.  We often copy what other states are doing.  This isn't unique to Hawaii at all.     

So far, I have only found 2 others.  Mass & Maryland.

"Gender identity is a person's private sense, and subjective experience, of their own gender"

This is describes it well for me. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2015, 12:41:58 PM »
So far, I have only found 2 others.  Mass & Maryland.

"Gender identity is a person's private sense, and subjective experience, of their own gender"

This is describes it well for me. 

What you quoted is from Wiki:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_identity

What is the definition you read in Mass and Maryland?  (There are a lot more states with gender identity on the books.) 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2015, 12:45:28 PM »
So when Strawman and Andreisdaman walk into a bathroom in W. Hollywood holding hands, one could sit and one could stand and really wouldn't make a difference.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2015, 12:46:01 PM »
What you quoted is from Wiki:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_identity

What is the definition you read in Mass and Maryland?  (There are a lot more states with gender identity on the books.) 

I know what i quoted was from wiki.  Wasn't trying to say otherwise.

Mass and Maryland are the same as Hawaii.  I was saying that i only found 2, so far, that share the same definition.  And that i like the wiki definition better.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2015, 12:50:13 PM »
I know what i quoted was from wiki.  Wasn't trying to say otherwise.

Mass and Maryland are the same as Hawaii.  I was saying that i only found 2, so far, that share the same definition.  And that i like the wiki definition better.  

It's shorter, but I seriously doubt any of the other states have a definition that short.  That's now how legislators write bills. They are often too long and confusing. 

I cannot say the Hawaii definition is word for word what the other states have, but it's likely almost identical. 

I'm sure I've posted about this on the board before, but having things like "gender related self image" (whatever the heck that means) is definitely problematic, particularly when you start talking about an employer discriminating against an employee on that basis. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2015, 01:50:47 PM »
So when Strawman and Andreisdaman walk into a bathroom in W. Hollywood holding hands, one could sit and one could stand and really wouldn't make a difference.

Once again Coach feels the need to remind us just how fucking stupid he is

These ordinance applies to SINGLE OCCUPANT BATHROOMS so your gay musings don't apply

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2015, 01:53:27 PM »
Only on this board can you find right wingers so dumb as to feel threatened (and in Coach's case utterly confused) by this sign

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2015, 02:08:45 PM »
I kinda dig watching girls pee. 
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2015, 02:09:10 PM »
Only on this board can you find right wingers so dumb as to feel threatened (and in Coach's case utterly confused) by this sign

Which one is you?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2015, 02:10:33 PM »
It's shorter, but I seriously doubt any of the other states have a definition that short.  That's now how legislators write bills. They are often too long and confusing. 

I cannot say the Hawaii definition is word for word what the other states have, but it's likely almost identical. 

I'm sure I've posted about this on the board before, but having things like "gender related self image" (whatever the heck that means) is definitely problematic, particularly when you start talking about an employer discriminating against an employee on that basis. 

So?  And?

that only brings us back to this:
Your words....

"Attempt to eliminate gender differences"    "Broader agenda of indoctrination"   To what end?