Author Topic: How would you handle this with an ex?  (Read 8165 times)

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
Re: How would you handle this with an ex?
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2015, 04:33:01 PM »
She took an ex to court before so trust me I know the type of girl I'm dealing with. I didn't threaten her or use any curse words towards her.

If you think you know this then move the fuck on and leave it alone. Show some maturity.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2015, 04:49:56 PM »
What would you do if your ex was talking shit about you on social media where there are a lot of mutual friends you have?  Im talking about saying really fucked up embarrassing  things like telling everyone you abused steroids and you couldn't get hard anymore ;D,

They say the best thing is go on and live a happy life and that's what I've been doing.  but I really want to send this bitch a nasty ass text message. something like

"you pathetic c u n t. The fact that you go out of your way to bash me on social media four months after we broke up just shows you how much you still want me. I hope you realize telling everyone  a guy couldn't get hard with you only makes YOU look unattractive to him, you do realize that right? Go ahead keep talking shit hun, doesn't change the fact that you were , still my rebound girl who i kicked to the curb cause you were shitty in bed, had shitty tits, and a loose ass pussy"

I hate being in this situation because I know I could say something like that which would really hurt her,   but  part of me knows how fucked up this bitch is...me  contacting her again even if it is to insult her,   will only give her validation. She's bitter Im not crawling back to her like her other exes.

that text is really good but what's the point of texting her that where no one else will see?, stick it on facebook and send it to her parents. that will hit her where it hurts

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2015, 05:12:28 AM »
She took an ex to court before so trust me I know the type of girl I'm dealing with. I didn't threaten her or use any curse words towards her.
mate just walk away. leave her to stew in her own "juices" ;D. seriously if you know she did it to another guy then common sense tells she will just cause you stress and money. Guy in the Gym told me he split up with a girl and she went to the police saying he owed her money and a fairly large sum..she got right in court and he was really bitter about it which i understand. stay off Facebook donīt post her pictures or post any dirt about her openly. stay cool 8)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2015, 05:34:58 AM »

You know the type but you obviously don't know what to do with that type.

You've asked for advice, then ignored it.  Ignoring is hard, because it's human nature to fight back.  What you don't realize is, in this case, not fighting IS the best fight.  It would bother her MORE if all these lame things she's spending her time on had no effect.

Its on guys. Im taking one of the worst pictures i still have of her....a shitty selfie  with no make up and Im putting it side by side next to my new bitch (who's much hotter) and Ima post it up

Oh yeah,  that'll show her.  She won't recover.   ::) ::) ::) ::)
Y

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2015, 05:44:32 AM »
You know the type but you obviously don't know what to do with that type.

You've asked for advice, then ignored it.  Ignoring is hard, because it's human nature to fight back.  What you don't realize is, in this case, not fighting IS the best fight.  It would bother her MORE if all these lame things she's spending her time on had no effect.

best advice ever

if you completely ignore everything she does

you look like a total boss

and she looks like a bitter psycho
T

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2015, 05:45:33 AM »

Now you KNOW what she is capable of and  don't need that.
Why deal with the potential hassle?

You aren't married, don't have kids with her or own property together, etc.
The relationship is over and she's bitter.
That's what most girls do after a break up.

I've been divorced 3 x ( so far LOL ) and knew enough to say very little when it was time to split up.
AGAIN, for your own sake, STFU and go on with your life.
You'll be glad you didn't say or post much on FB in a few weeks, trust me. ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2015, 05:47:31 AM »
Don't just sit there and take it, chump!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2015, 06:02:43 AM »

LOL. Kids these days never learn. Flint will escalate until he's stalking her "to show her" and then end up in the slam.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2015, 06:31:20 AM »
LOL. Kids these days never learn. Flint will escalate until he's stalking her "to show her" and then end up in the slam.
yes this.... he should just go out with a buddy, get drunk and fuck a whore...  ;)

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2015, 07:02:33 AM »

Lol ya grow up flint. Always playing with fire. Be happy you got out and didn't get that whore pregnant. Try to learn a lesson.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2015, 07:13:48 AM »
Now you KNOW what she is capable of and  don't need that.
Why deal with the potential hassle?

You aren't married, don't have kids with her or own property together, etc.
The relationship is over and she's bitter.
That's what most girls do after a break up.

I've been divorced 3 x ( so far LOL ) and knew enough to say very little when it was time to split up.
AGAIN, for your own sake, STFU and go on with your life.
You'll be glad you didn't say or post much on FB in a few weeks, trust me. ;)

first of all, I'm a Buddhist....you have to always try to keep a calm mind.....by keeping a calm mind you can focus on whats important in your life and not have stress.....a restless mind can become very capricious......it will want to lash out and bring trouble to the individual...ignore her comments and keep calm....its ok..you sound like you now have a beautiful wife who loves you....you've won....you're definitely rentling space in your ex's head....don't let her rent space in yours....

lashing back at her hurts you as well because you would have impure thoughts and stress on the mind and body which will get you in trouble later on due to emotionalism.....and its not good for your heart

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2015, 07:23:00 AM »
don't bother with it...

carry on and be happy with your new gf that's the best "retaliation"

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2015, 07:52:08 AM »
first of all, I'm a Buddhist....you have to always try to keep a calm mind.....by keeping a calm mind you can focus on whats important in your life and not have stress.....a restless mind can become very capricious......it will want to lash out and bring trouble to the individual...ignore her comments and keep calm....its ok..you sound like you now have a beautiful wife who loves you....you've won....you're definitely rentling space in your ex's head....don't let her rent space in yours....

lashing back at her hurts you as well because you would have impure thoughts and stress on the mind and body which will get you in trouble later on due to emotionalism.....and its not good for your heart

Very well put.

His restless, angry sprit is now trying to deal with rejection from a  girl he cared for.
You are 100% correct that he needs to accept his feelings but channel them and then find peace.

If he maintains his dignity and values, he can forward and love a decent woman who wants a functional relationship.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2015, 07:57:56 AM »
Very well put.

His restless, angry sprit is now trying to deal with rejection from a  girl he cared for.
You are 100% correct that he needs to accept his feelings but channel them and then find peace.

If he maintains his dignity and values, he can forward and love a decent woman who wants a functional relationship.

EXACTLY....X2

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2015, 10:10:18 AM »
He sounds like a serial rapist or killer in the making.
X

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2015, 10:10:30 AM »
Of course he could start a Facebook promoted g4p site and make sure she gets the link.
That would show her.... ::)

He could build a small house with her bones. Nothing says "I am over you" like a complete obsession.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2015, 10:30:07 AM »
Go down your local store and make this ...will keep you out of trouble :D bit of lube and your ready to go and she never says no... :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2015, 01:03:45 PM »
Flint, you seem to have real low selfconfidence.

Are you satisfied with your new gf?

Yes? Good, then move on. No need to act childish, let bygones be bygones.

The past is done, move forward with the new relationship.

Thinking like you are currently only means you still want some kind of interaction with the old gf, and thus, the new gf isn't exactly what you want.

Tough to say.  What happens now is I usually like a chick ALOT for a little while and then I just get bored and lose interest. Its really fucking weird  dude, I'll be crazy struck on a chick for weeks and then out of nowhere Im like bitch  get the fuck off me. I dont even think Im capable of having a relationship anymore because Ive turned into a sociopath.

It sucks because  The  chick Im seeing now (I havent told her Im ready to be exclusive yet even though she wants to be).  The first few dates I was excited about her because  shes exactly what I was looking for.  light skinned black chick with a huge ass.... shes got money and no kids.....I couldn't wait  to see her after the first and second date, but the last time I hung out with her I didn't really feel anything towards her. Im gonna stick it out for a while and see if I start to really like her.
l

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2015, 01:31:22 PM »
Tough to say.  What happens now is I usually like a chick ALOT for a little while and then I just get bored and lose interest. Its really fucking weird  dude, I'll be crazy struck on a chick for weeks and then out of nowhere Im like bitch  get the fuck off me. I dont even think Im capable of having a relationship anymore because Ive turned into a sociopath.

It sucks because  The  chick Im seeing now (I havent told her Im ready to be exclusive yet even though she wants to be).  The first few dates I was excited about her because  shes exactly what I was looking for.  light skinned black chick with a huge ass.... shes got money and no kids.....I couldn't wait  to see her after the first and second date, but the last time I hung out with her I didn't really feel anything towards her. Im gonna stick it out for a while and see if I start to really like her.

The chemistry is most important.

Even if she has everything you want "on paper", it does not necessarily work out.

There has to be chemistry between you two for it to become a longer relationship instead of a mere bootycall.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2015, 01:34:16 PM »
I think I know what Im gonna do. Im gonna invite my dad to dinner with this new chick I've been seeing and Im gonna try to get a picture of us all three in it. Her dad walked out on her when she was really young and she had a horrible relationship with her mother,  she LOVED my parents... I think that will tear her apart more than anything I can say.
dude...first mistake was to expose all your shitty insignificant life on the internet and let everyone be able to contact each others. You re no better than her and everyone who does that stupid shit. How old are you seriously.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2015, 01:58:56 PM »
dude...first mistake was to expose all your shitty insignificant life on the internet and let everyone be able to contact each others. You re no better than her and everyone who does that stupid shit. How old are you seriously.

For the last 5 years, he's been 21.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2015, 02:04:24 PM »
I wonder how many getbiggers ever used something like this? ???

Outed for wondering how dudes jerk off.
Y

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2015, 02:34:26 PM »
For the last 5 years, he's been 21.
half if not three quarters of what he writes must be bullshit anyway.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2015, 02:48:44 PM »
half if not three quarters of what he writes must be bullshit anyway.
Let's go with 5/8 lies then?