Author Topic: Bostin Loyd getting ripped  (Read 28473 times)

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Re: Bostin Loyd getting ripped
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2015, 06:41:16 AM »
Looks better than any member of this forum who has ever posted a pic. Jealousy abounds.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2015, 06:42:03 AM »
Anyone saying he looks like shit needs a reality check.

Let me check...Yup.  I checked with reality and was told he looks like crap.  Nice eyeliner look he has there.  Kinda going for the Nicki Minaj, "I's be Egypshun 'n' sheet" look huh?

Actually its more a Derek Anthony "Womb to Tomb" motif he's got going.    So then to sum it all up, we've checked with reality and it has been confirmed that this pussy looks like crap in eyeliner and is a cross between Nicki Minaj and Derek Anthony.

The Road to Dialysis continues...

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2015, 06:54:50 AM »
:-\,,he's young yet,,its his choice to go for it ..

No its not his choise, young people cant do choise, people around them guide them. If he surround himself with people who cheer for him staying in that bubble, it will lead serious helth problems, maybe death! If he meet the right people he will have a more sustainable boring livestyle!

What's the best decision I dont know! Living life then crash into the wall, or having a boring ass life like 99% of them average working people! Now he is able to feel like a rockstar some years in a smal restricted world! But we all know how rockstars end...is it woth it, I dont know...

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2015, 07:25:38 AM »
Ever one talking about is 13gs a week. Ever though he could just being saying that? Just for shock? He looks good. No question do I think he's on 13 grams? Nope I think he's on a few grams like the rest of us

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2015, 08:14:05 AM »
Complete abuse of drugs and hormones, and for what? To look like THAT?!

Shit, anyone with even halfway decent genetics and work ethic could achieve a better physique with less than half a gram of shit and a few months of dieting.

This guy is an unreal loser.

Ruining his health to ... go nowhere.

P.S. Plus he has a thimble for a penis. Brutal.
maybe he s actually doing all of this BECAUSE he has a small penis... obviously only going to ruin his health faster than ever and then one day girlfriend will leave...

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2015, 09:04:27 AM »
Here is my honest opinion and one day I am going tpo be judging NPC shows. he looks good. You guys have to remember he is only 22 years old. That being said yes there were guys like Lee priest, Arnold, Cody, even Flex lewis were better at maybe 19 years old on alot less gear. I think like Noel Fuller said your bpody knows if your a IFBB Pro and Bostin is not have enough genetic advantages to be a pro Bodybuilder plus with the whole Tricep infection nothing is going to flow or like right from that side. Plus these judges follow this guy and watch his videos, they don't like alot of what he says plus they will mark down that fucked up looking tricep.

I didn't touch any juice till I was 24 years old. I think he will be a burn-out case fairly shortly. I think his dad looked just as good and his dad just took a mild dosage of dianabol only.

The other thing is how do we all know he really took 13 grams of juice plus peptides and HGH? we don't! I do think he was using a good amount but some of you guys might not know how much work shooting 13 grams of gear plus HGH,peptides,Insulin and synthol can be. I don;t think he kept up 13 grams a week real consistently that is not the way it usually goes. somewhere along the line you might not have a optimal week and use less or you don;t feel good and forget to take all your drugs or are sick enough to where you don;t want to use all those drugs.

I don't believe it was consistent throughout the prep maybe one week he had a optimal week and pushed 13 grams in that particular week. I know he is just 22 years old and is just not grasping the future well. Like I said the judges follow youtube and the boards they know about all the drugs he claims and they have seen that fucked up tricep, that tricep is not going to ever look right again. He looks like he was in a fire. The one good thing is Bostin did get that Gyno surgery done meaning he can use alot of juice and he will not have to worry about gyno so that is huge but do to that fucked up tricep it just isnlt going to grow much after trauma like that and I just don't see Bostin winning another big show.

Even the show promoters don't like Bostin much. Nobody wants to be that guys prep coach. They dont want some out of control kid who is not going to stick to a plan.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2015, 09:28:29 AM »
True. I can't believe some vets here are praising this turd, complete turd he is.
13 grams of gear guys, you praise him for being a walking experiment just because he "has the look" "paper thin skin"

Pfff.... really hate to agree with the "he's gonna die crowd" but shit... I refuse to believe the body can take that much abuse and not pay for it with your life.

All for what?
He will NEVER be a top pro. Just known as the dumb ass who took tones of gear to look sub par.

Exactly. Don't even bother talking about him. Just let him 'live his (delusional) Dream' and do his 'trademark tongue poses' and soon die off.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2015, 09:33:52 AM »
Here is my honest opinion and one day I am going tpo be judging NPC shows. he looks good. You guys have to remember he is only 22 years old. That being said yes there were guys like Lee priest, Arnold, Cody, even Flex lewis were better at maybe 19 years old on alot less gear. I think like Noel Fuller said your bpody knows if your a IFBB Pro and Bostin is not have enough genetic advantages to be a pro Bodybuilder plus with the whole Tricep infection nothing is going to flow or like right from that side. Plus these judges follow this guy and watch his videos, they don't like alot of what he says plus they will mark down that fucked up looking tricep.

I didn't touch any juice till I was 24 years old. I think he will be a burn-out case fairly shortly. I think his dad looked just as good and his dad just took a mild dosage of dianabol only.

The other thing is how do we all know he really took 13 grams of juice plus peptides and HGH? we don't! I do think he was using a good amount but some of you guys might not know how much work shooting 13 grams of gear plus HGH,peptides,Insulin and synthol can be. I don;t think he kept up 13 grams a week real consistently that is not the way it usually goes. somewhere along the line you might not have a optimal week and use less or you don;t feel good and forget to take all your drugs or are sick enough to where you don;t want to use all those drugs.

I don't believe it was consistent throughout the prep maybe one week he had a optimal week and pushed 13 grams in that particular week. I know he is just 22 years old and is just not grasping the future well. Like I said the judges follow youtube and the boards they know about all the drugs he claims and they have seen that fucked up tricep, that tricep is not going to ever look right again. He looks like he was in a fire. The one good thing is Bostin did get that Gyno surgery done meaning he can use alot of juice and he will not have to worry about gyno so that is huge but do to that fucked up tricep it just isnlt going to grow much after trauma like that and I just don't see Bostin winning another big show.

Even the show promoters don't like Bostin much. Nobody wants to be that guys prep coach. They dont want some out of control kid who is not going to stick to a plan.
good assesment bro..they have to judge him first for his build,,and they probably shake there heads saying'this kid goes through hell and back and still hits stage top notch'and place him fairly i would hope,,back in the day you never heard of gyno surgeries/cysts/absesses in magazines on who had them ,unless u knew firsthand and the person getting it ,today its all posted on internet ,no suprises anymore..

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2015, 11:09:05 AM »
Really? Anybody? Anybody with "decent genetics" which I take to mean the average person can look better on a half of gram?

You do realize that he has won shows. I'm sure that everyone he had beaten were on more than a half a gram. We're all of them, all of them who are serious enough to step on stage and compete, cursed with sub par genetics. Can you look like that on a half a gram.

A lot of people just let their personal feelings, their personal hate for Bostin, cloud any objective evaluation. Anyone, except BigRo, who thinks he looks like shit should post a side by side comparison -- that's assuming you don't think you look like shit as well.

The average person on 500mg, assuming great diet and training, is going to be at best about 190 on stage. And more likely they'll look like a low teir "natural" at most

While you don't need 13g a week, (5 plus hgh slin tops) to look great, to claim the average schmoe can look like bostin on glorified HRT is  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2015, 12:21:56 PM »
Who cares if you look like that if youre going to be dead by the time youre 35. A very short-term goal for a life of possible agony or death.

I will not feel much remorse for him based on his idiotic decisions. Not to mention him being a complete asshole to people on his facebook.
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2015, 12:25:09 PM »
Who cares if you look like that if youre going to be dead by the time youre 35. A very short-term goal for a life of possible agony or death.

I will not feel much remorse for him based on his idiotic decisions. Not to mention him being a complete asshole to people on his facebook.

He may be one guy I won't be upset or hesitant to say "told you so" when his death thread comes up. This guy is beyond idiotic. No chance, no hope, nothing...
?

aestheticg0d

• Getbig I
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2015, 01:32:28 PM »
Lol at the delusional people in this thread. His physique is miles above most of the people talking shit. The judges don't ask how much gear you took they only care about how you look on stage. His arms do look seo'd and his lats don't pop from the front at all but he looks great maybe not for the amount of gear he is supposedly on but to say he looks like shit is pure jealousy.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2015, 02:06:48 PM »
Lol at the delusional people in this thread. His physique is miles above most of the people talking shit. The judges don't ask how much gear you took they only care about how you look on stage. His arms do look seo'd and his lats don't pop from the front at all but he looks great maybe not for the amount of gear he is supposedly on but to say he looks like shit is pure jealousy.
hi bostin.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2015, 02:34:41 PM »
He's a bigger frame guy. Great legs in the pic no qution but he's whole body looks thrown together. Zero flow, I think I can take him on stage for get big of course  ;D

I don't know about that Mike.
You'd need to have a lot more muscularity ( then your pics showed) to beat him in a show.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2015, 02:42:29 PM »

I think he said he was only going to compete a couple more times so he will likely live longer than that. A lot depends on your tolerance for gear and with so many pros competing past 40 who knows.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2015, 02:44:59 PM »
Looks better than any member of this forum who has ever posted a pic. Jealousy abounds.

I think I could give him a run for his money in my prime?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2015, 02:47:13 PM »
The only thing dumber than Bostin doing his cycles is some dipshit who comes in here stating one can be jealous of that shit. An emotion I don't feel towards anyone, so try again hoser.
?

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2015, 02:48:33 PM »

That isn't true by a long shot.  Do your homework.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2015, 02:53:16 PM »
His dad was a hell of a bodybuilder back in the day!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2015, 02:56:46 PM »
That isn't true by a long shot.  Do your homework.
This!

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2015, 03:01:58 PM »
... Bostin... serious competitive athlete....serious athlete..

:D

Thanks for the laugh brother, I needed that.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2015, 04:00:43 PM »
His dad was a hell of a bodybuilder back in the day!

Looks like it runs in the family  :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2015, 04:02:41 PM »
Looks like it runs in the family  :D
:o
w

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2015, 04:08:34 PM »
ripped as fuck, good physique

but who wouldn't look good with all the gh, peptides and slin plus the gear

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2015, 04:10:40 PM »
Do I have to feel bad when this dude's organs kill him?