Author Topic: I'll just leave this here...Thanks Obama  (Read 17992 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: I'll just leave this here...Thanks Obama
« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2015, 08:50:23 PM »
I'm not concerned.  I'm rooting for failure. Think about it, you're begging for advice on using test because you admitted your dick doesn't work.  Your liver is failing from jenkem and purple drank over consumption, you're short and you're stupid.  I'd imagine you would welcome the sweet relief of death from liver failure.  Why wait, put a bullet in your head and do us all a favor.

We agree on a lot of things but I can't agree with wishing liver failure or even harm because there is a disagreement. Unless it was obama.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2015, 08:52:33 PM »
We agree on a lot of things but I can't agree with wishing liver failure or even harm because there is a disagreement. Unless it was obama.

It serves him right. He's spreading lies about me, used racial slurs against me and is complaining to the mods and ron.  He's a nasty person and deserves no sympathy. Its a salt the earth policy with this fool.  I'll get the last laugh when hes dead
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2015, 09:28:26 PM »
It serves him right. He's spreading lies about me, used racial slurs against me and is complaining to the mods and ron.  He's a nasty person and deserves no sympathy. Its a salt the earth policy with this fool.  I'll get the last laugh when hes dead

I'm still waiting for you to "find" the racist slurs I've said about you. You accuse me and andre of these so called racist slurs but can never post them. Ask any mod or Ron if I complained about you. Post their response on this thread.

I'm not concerned.  I'm rooting for failure. Think about it, you're begging for advice on using test because you admitted your dick doesn't work.  Your liver is failing from jenkem and purple drank over consumption, you're short and you're stupid.  I'd imagine you would welcome the sweet relief of death from liver failure.  Why wait, put a bullet in your head and do us all a favor.

My penis works just fine. I don't drink and my liver condition goes back to when I was born.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2015, 09:35:18 PM »
I don't think bigJ is bad, I remember bennyb was though

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2015, 09:38:30 PM »
I'm still waiting for you to "find" the racist slurs I've said about you. You accuse me and andre of these so called racist slurs but can never post them. Ask any mod or Ron if I complained about you. Post their response on this thread.

My penis works just fine. I don't drink and my liver condition goes back to when I was born.

Im still waiting for you to man up and admit it. I'm not digging through old posts for something you know is true. Andre is even more of a racist piece of shit than you.  Makes sense you two would be butt buddies.  I know it's Andrea that made up all the lies you spread about me because he tried and failed to spread them himself.  You're to damn stupid to come up with anything original. You admitted you talk to Ron about me then tried to throw it in my face like a smug suck up bitch.  Why dont you be a man and fess up.  You dont know how much time you have left.  I guess it doesn't matter I get the joy of your slow and agonizing death either way.

I don't think bigJ is bad, I remember bennyb was though

Littlejenkem is a lying racist piece of shit who cries about everything
A

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2015, 10:52:58 AM »

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2015, 01:11:28 PM »

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2015, 01:41:17 PM »
I often disagree with Wiggs and Mr1derful, but they're right on here.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2015, 02:29:22 PM »
Meanwhile that kenyan fag is golfing today and Isis beheaded 21 Christians

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2015, 05:18:59 PM »
This is getbig and it's near impossible for anyone to understand my complete views and ideas.
Let's just say, I'm pretty open minded, but its' not so open  my brain falls out when someone makes shit up.

Since most conspiracy theorists rarely have many verified facts, they often resort to personal insults when questioned.
For example, if you dare question their ideas, you are dumb, retarded and naïve' by default. ;)

You're still dumb and you still haven't researched or listen to the actions vs. words of politicians. I can't debate you because you are devoid of information. Pull that giant head from your fat ass and pay attention. Your passive aggressive tone isn't bothering me. It's showing me how big of a pussy you are.  Quit the insults (that you started) and get a clue. Debate my information and quit with the ad hominem attacks.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2015, 05:42:36 PM »
Meanwhile that kenyan fag is golfing today and Isis beheaded 21 Christians

Yes, lets blame playing golf for this..
Plenty of crustians left btw..

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2015, 05:47:15 PM »
Is obama a mosilim ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2015, 06:07:14 PM »
Yes, lets blame playing golf for this..
Plenty of crustians left btw..

King of Jordan went out the next day and blew up a bunch of the mother fuckers. Obama went out today and blew up on hole 12 with a quadruple bogie.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2015, 06:14:18 PM »
King of Jordan went out the next day and blew up a bunch of the mother fuckers. Obama went out today and blew up on hole 12 with a quadruple bogie.

Meanwhile you were watching a game with a Budweiser in your left hand and a burrito in your right one, but yeah, I get your point, a true president acts like Clark Kent ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2015, 07:25:48 PM »

here's the problem, dude.

Jordan delivered airstrikes... and I believe we paid them to do it, right?
the USA has delivered approx 4x more airstrikes on ISIS than Jordan.

everyone's on this king's sack because he personally flew on a plane that dropped some bombs (so we are told)... but aside from this little publicity stunt (which we paid for)... what difference was it?  Would you REALLY rather have obama flying missions, or, um, a top pilot who would normally have the job?  

The only celebration here is that the US taxpayer paid for added security for their king, when we outsourced some of the bombing to their nation.  Their muslim king with a history of UN lapdogging, who destroyed democracy for more power in his own country, whose goal is to export 5 million muslims to EUR and the USA.

Are you still on his nut saack?   He dropped the same bombs we did, coach, same result.  You hate obama, but sucking up to this king... nah, sorry, not a good move either.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2015, 07:29:10 PM »

Everyone, well repubs, are saying "Why can't Obama be more like the King of Jordan!"

Aside from his WWE impression of hoping around a ring wearing war gear promising to personally bomb bad guys (obama is already doing airstrikes) - The guys is VERY similar to Obama.

He wants nukes.  He is grabbing power, killing his country's parliamentary powers.  He's a huge muslim, he's pushing for expansion into EUR.  He loves the UN.  He's a lot like obama, and we shouold be hating everything about the dude.  His entire country's media is like MSNBC, they love the left there.

BUT he puts on a jumpsuit, promises to fly a sortie and drop bombs (as long as we pay for it all), and getbiggers are deepthroating the dude.   I'm not really cool with paying for it, nor giving the guy $ and weapons he'll have at his disposal in the future.  He WILL be a problem one day - he will have our air technology, he'll have nukes, a foothold in Syria, and the UN behind him.   

yet these "repubs" just love the dude.  Cause he screams about blowing people up.

Coach, in 5 years, when this dude has nukes and is about to fight us with our own jets, I want you to think about how much love you were giving this guy.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2015, 07:36:47 PM »
Everyone, well repubs, are saying "Why can't Obama be more like the King of Jordan!"

Aside from his WWE impression of hoping around a ring wearing war gear promising to personally bomb bad guys (obama is already doing airstrikes) - The guys is VERY similar to Obama.

He wants nukes.  He is grabbing power, killing his country's parliamentary powers.  He's a huge muslim, he's pushing for expansion into EUR.  He loves the UN.  He's a lot like obama, and we shouold be hating everything about the dude.  His entire country's media is like MSNBC, they love the left there.

BUT he puts on a jumpsuit, promises to fly a sortie and drop bombs (as long as we pay for it all), and getbiggers are deepthroating the dude.   I'm not really cool with paying for it, nor giving the guy $ and weapons he'll have at his disposal in the future.  He WILL be a problem one day - he will have our air technology, he'll have nukes, a foothold in Syria, and the UN behind him.   

yet these "repubs" just love the dude.  Cause he screams about blowing people up.

Coach, in 5 years, when this dude has nukes and is about to fight us with our own jets, I want you to think about how much love you were giving this guy.

So fucking true.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2015, 07:45:55 PM »
So fucking true.

on the political board, many people (who hate obama) have made heroes out of putin, kadaffi, zimmerman, and many other people who would normally be regarded as very bad people.

however, since they are painted as the adversary of obama, they get cheers from FOX and thus, FOX minions. 

The Putin praise was perhaps the worst.  Palin/Rudy were worshipping the guy for picking on Ukraine after making the decision on his own in 15 minutes.  "Why can't obama show that kind of decisiveness?" - Then, when obama does exactly that, and make unilateral decisions using executive power, they get all angry.  He's pulling a Putin, and suddenly they're mad.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2015, 07:49:50 PM »
Jesus you're long winded while kissing the lefts ass.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2015, 07:50:54 PM »
Jesus you're long winded while kissing the lefts ass.

i want obama impeached.  do you?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2015, 08:12:36 PM »
Btw I voted for Bush in 2000. Yes I'm racist ::)

Brilliant. You're not racist because you voted for the white guy instead of the white guy.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2015, 08:20:22 PM »
Consider the source. I would take meathead69's word for it than someone who been a proven liar. I know they all lie but Barry is pathalogical. He makes Brain Williams look like he took truth serum.

Are the SEALs then complicit in his lie? They reported/confirmed the kill.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2015, 08:20:43 PM »
i want obama impeached.  do you?

No...use your imagination.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2015, 08:48:11 PM »