Author Topic: Hi Fat Low Carb - When does the magic happen?  (Read 21331 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Hi Fat Low Carb - When does the magic happen?
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2015, 01:33:56 PM »
You guys are doing a real good job.
Good job at a making people terribly affraid of carbs.

?

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2015, 01:36:05 PM »
Just a reminder. Atheism is bloody bullshit believed only by naive retards like Erik Cretin and Thong Moron.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2015, 01:37:27 PM »
You guys are doing a real good job.
Good job at a making people terribly affraid of carbs.

Thanks! They should be afraid of carbs.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2015, 01:38:41 PM »
Just a reminder. Atheism is bloody bullshit believed only by naive retards like Erik Cretin and Thong Moron.

Correction: Atheism is a non belief.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2015, 03:21:56 PM »
Correction: Atheism is a non belief.

Ron is just trolling us non-home schooled people.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2015, 04:44:33 PM »
Erik, are you lean year round? What is your personal experience with eating this way?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2015, 08:25:29 PM »
Thanks! They should be afraid of carbs.

Yes and no. Proper timing and such but been over this before. Some very good explanations given here, but the fact remains, you will feel like shit, get no pump (forget this if natty) but hunger is kept in check (only good thing about it)

many then feel ultra shitty after cheat days as the whole system is out of whack, takes days to feel normal, then suffer then whole 0 carb process again.

Enjoy fella's!
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2015, 08:30:30 PM »

Can we just cut the religous bullshit and just pray to the muscle gods or something already???
?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2015, 08:42:12 PM »
Yes and no. Proper timing and such but been over this before. Some very good explanations given here, but the fact remains, you will feel like shit, get no pump (forget this if natty) but hunger is kept in check (only good thing about it)

many then feel ultra shitty after cheat days as the whole system is out of whack, takes days to feel normal, then suffer then whole 0 carb process again.

Enjoy fella's!

So far this has been relatively easy to stick to

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: February 25, 2015, 08:43:50 PM »
So far this has been relatively easy to stick to

Good then!
?

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: February 25, 2015, 08:48:55 PM »
Erik, are you lean year round? What is your personal experience with eating this way?

Yes. And, again, before the PEDs era came to be, when did the old skool natty guys do the this horse shit bulking, as in being fat slobs most of the year? They didn't! The old skool guys looked great all year!

I see now that you use drugs. You don't really care about your health and longevity, as the old skool guys did. You're looking for some easy short cut to get in shape. That won't happen. You need self discipline, in the Physical Culture sense. You eat what's good for you regardless of what you like, how it tastes, or what anyone else thinks about it.

This thread has gone all over the place, but the the answer is still the same. Either you do the low carb, high fat, and protein diet, with no, as in zero, cheating, to lose the blubber, or you don't. If you're not all in, then it won't work for you. That's the real world of the keto diet. Deal with it!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2015, 08:59:15 PM »
Yes. And, again, before the PEDs era came to be, when did the old skool natty guys do the this horse shit bulking, as in being fat slobs most of the year? They didn't! The old skool guys looked great all year!

I see now that you use drugs. You don't really care about your health and longevity, as the old skool guys did. You're looking for some easy short cut to get in shape. That won't happen. You need self discipline, in the Physical Culture sense. You eat what's good for you regardless of what you like, how it tastes, or what anyone else thinks about it.

This thread has gone all over the place, but the the answer is still the same. Either you do the low carb, high fat, and protein diet, with no, as in zero, cheating, to lose the blubber, or you don't. If you're not all in, then it won't work for you. That's the real world of the keto diet. Deal with it!

not true, you can have cheat days and still lose fat if not doing keto. The way you make it sound, anybody who does not do keto will not get good results, kinda extreme. LIke saying you have to train with hit to make gains. It will vary, don't be such a natz in you're way of thinking.

Off to make some eggs drenched in delicous high carb ketchup with more tasty carbs in the form of 2 peanut butter and jam toasts. This is not keto, yet I'm lean, how is it?

DEal with that....
?

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2015, 09:11:21 PM »
not true, you can have cheat days and still lose fat if not doing keto. The way you make it sound, anybody who does not do keto will not get good results, kinda extreme. LIke saying you have to train with hit to make gains. It will vary, don't be such a natz in you're way of thinking.

Off to make some eggs drenched in delicous high carb ketchup with more tasty carbs in the form of 2 peanut butter and jam toasts. This is not keto, yet I'm lean, how is it?

DEal with that....

The OP's question was how to do keto diet correctly. I told him how to do it. If you want to do something else, then I don't care. I wasn't pushing my lifestyle diet. I was answering a question that was asked. You are the one that went off topic, and changed the subject. Typical of someone on a high carb diet, whose brain doesn't function optimally, because of carb pollution. Get well soon.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: February 25, 2015, 09:35:33 PM »
The OP's question was how to do keto diet correctly. I told him how to do it. If you want to do something else, then I don't care. I wasn't pushing my lifestyle diet. I was answering a question that was asked. You are the one that went off topic, and changed the subject. Typical of someone on a high carb diet, whose brain doesn't function optimally, because of carb pollution. Get well soon.

LOL!!!
yup, wrong thread here, sorry man. You're right, it was about doing keto...
But you and you're "carbs make the brain dead remarks" oh man...
I was slow in noticing this as I'm totally baked like every night, new stuff and beyond potent...

So yeah, I'm well, very well thank you!

you?
Ah... You're in ketosis I bet and from the sounds of it, it's the most wonderful place on earth.

Enjoy!!!
 ;D ;D ;D
?

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2015, 09:42:00 PM »
you?
Ah... You're in ketosis I bet and from the sounds of it, it's the most wonderful place on earth.

Enjoy!!!
 ;D ;D ;D

Keto is a wonderful diet/lifestyle. I do enjoy it.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #165 on: February 26, 2015, 01:38:09 AM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xYoFmBnLG4

erick C and Jizz, this guy is saying at 2:45 or so, about the body fat being different than the fat u eat, im confused again
i dont understand shit what hes saying but i think hes talking about the "scientific research" that shows that lipolysis is increased on a keto diet vs a low fat diet (or any other).
the outcome is pretty much that they had measured the amount of fat burned per day in a study, and it was of course higher on the keto diet vs a low fat diet.
BUT that was because of course if you eat 200g fat a day vs 400g carbs a day and thats below your maintenance then everything of that is gonna be used as energy. so of course if you eat a ton of fat youll burn a ton of fat too, but its NOT more bodyfat that you burn, but the fat that you eat.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: February 26, 2015, 05:32:00 AM »
i dont understand shit what hes saying but i think hes talking about the "scientific research" that shows that lipolysis is increased on a keto diet vs a low fat diet (or any other).
the outcome is pretty much that they had measured the amount of fat burned per day in a study, and it was of course higher on the keto diet vs a low fat diet.
BUT that was because of course if you eat 200g fat a day vs 400g carbs a day and thats below your maintenance then everything of that is gonna be used as energy. so of course if you eat a ton of fat youll burn a ton of fat too, but its NOT more bodyfat that you burn, but the fat that you eat.

So then eating a maintenence of 3200 of keto vs 3200 of low fat, will the keto make u lose fat even at maintenence? I think thT is the main question here...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #167 on: February 26, 2015, 06:22:48 AM »
of course not
when you eat at maintenance you eat as much as you burn
how would you lose bodyfat then
fat oxidation is much higher on a keto diet, yes, but thats the fat oxidation from DIETARY fat

the thing with keto diets is that in a ketogenic state the fat absorption is probably a little less efficient (not talking about the thermogenic effect) so your calorie maintenance might be a little higher. thats debatable though. i know when i eat a lot of fat i sometimes shit out an oil like substance. piss also gets foamy. that might indicate that you excrete some fat undigested...

the real advantage of keto diets is the appetite suppression. for 99% of people its not HUNGER that fucks up your diet but APPETITE.

having very low insulin levels keeps appetite and cravings low too for most. except for the once a week cheat  ;D ;D

but you see what happens
eat a keto diet for 2 weeks
then eat a small package of candy
BOOM its on
you cant stop until your stomach is short of detonating
thats what insulin does

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: February 26, 2015, 06:27:30 AM »
of course not
when you eat at maintenance you eat as much as you burn
how would you lose bodyfat then
fat oxidation is much higher on a keto diet, yes, but thats the fat oxidation from DIETARY fat

the thing with keto diets is that in a ketogenic state the fat absorption is probably a little less efficient (not talking about the thermogenic effect) so your calorie maintenance might be a little higher. thats debatable though. i know when i eat a lot of fat i sometimes shit out an oil like substance. piss also gets foamy. that might indicate that you excrete some fat undigested...

the real advantage of keto diets is the appetite suppression. for 99% of people its not HUNGER that fucks up your diet but APPETITE.

having very low insulin levels keeps appetite and cravings low too for most. except for the once a week cheat  ;D ;D

but you see what happens
BOOM its on
thats what insulin does

Im just confused cuz at day 25, i am eating approx 3000 cals for those days, more so than i did when i was eating balanced diet at 2600 cals, and im visibly leaner and tighter

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #169 on: February 26, 2015, 09:42:49 AM »
Im just confused cuz at day 25, i am eating approx 3000 cals for those days, more so than i did when i was eating balanced diet at 2600 cals, and im visibly leaner and tighter
well, no carbs = no glycogen = no water retention = tighter
this is the keto look
flat and stringy but shredded

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: February 26, 2015, 10:13:45 AM »
well, no carbs = no glycogen = no water retention = tighter
this is the keto look
flat and stringy but shredded

Nice. I wonder if any of it is also fat loss though. I hear about people not counting cals like Go4ageForIt, and he said he never counted and got shredded. Im puttin olive oil (alot ) on eveything, eating red meat, salmon, chicken, and bacon sometimes. Its pretty satisfying. Im not being an idiot and eating salami and sausage like some of the shit the AD recommends.

Thanks for keep answering my questions Jizz

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: February 26, 2015, 10:29:28 AM »
[quote author=J
but you see what happens
BOOM its on
thats what insulin does
[/quote]

Yeah, I hear ya.   I was on a keto diet for 3 weeks doing fantastic.  And then I went to Costco and thought I'd have just one tiny free sample of pretzels with dark chocolate.  Was just 3 tiny pretzels.  Then a minute later I went back and grabbed another free sample of pretzels.  Then it was on!!  After I checked out and paid for my Costco groceries I went to the deli counter and ordered  Sirloin wrap, two hot dogs and a french fry, and just pigged out.   Then on the way home I went through Dairy Queen drive through and got a large double chocolate Blizzard.   I was a bloated mess.  But after 48 hours the bloat was gone.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #172 on: February 26, 2015, 10:41:52 AM »
Nice. I wonder if any of it is also fat loss though. I hear about people not counting cals like Go4ageForIt, and he said he never counted and got shredded. Im puttin olive oil (alot ) on eveything, eating red meat, salmon, chicken, and bacon sometimes. Its pretty satisfying. Im not being an idiot and eating salami and sausage like some of the shit the AD recommends.

Thanks for keep answering my questions Jizz
if your weight continues to go down when youre depleted then yeah youre losing fat ;)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: March 01, 2015, 03:57:58 PM »
My saturday meals were insane, pizza, cookies, beer, margarita, cereal, bagel, buritto bowl, and more cookies. I hope i didnt ruin things. Back on normal AD today