Author Topic: Bill-O may have his own Brian Williams Problem  (Read 12932 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Bill-O may have his own Brian Williams Problem
« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2015, 08:44:01 AM »
Even faced with facts.. theres still a rationalization, denial and dismissal, sides will chose sides...

Sickening to say the least.

And deflection.... the thread is about Bill and Brian... but hey let's talk about Obama.   :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2015, 08:45:13 AM »
I think it's funny as hell,they all say they don't care about bill-o yet they come on here and look like fools trying to defend him  :D

"Vindicated"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: February 25, 2015, 08:46:06 AM »
And deflection.... the thread is about Bill and Brian... but hey let's talk about Obama.   :D

BOR didn't ram a pos law down the neck of the country based on lies that affects 1/6 of the economy - ofag did and yet you fags still support him. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 25, 2015, 08:47:03 AM »
BOR didn't ram a pos law down the neck of the country based on lies that affects 1/6 of the economy - ofag did and yet you fags still support him. 

You sound upset.    :'(

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: February 25, 2015, 08:47:22 AM »

tactic of stupid people  ;D

James

« Reply #105 on: February 25, 2015, 08:53:18 AM »

The lbs sit in silent while Obama lies constantly... hypocrisy at its finest!

James

« Reply #106 on: February 25, 2015, 08:55:05 AM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2015, 09:00:30 AM »
I'm not deflecting....I paste in proof based on what Oreilly said..backed by his former boses and yet you site lib media outlets with an ax to grind against Fox News. So its a no win regardless. You people can't debate real topics so you pick ones like this without verifible facts. You supply your own from questionable leftwing sources and then pat each's back on how right you were.
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: February 25, 2015, 09:03:38 AM »
 more from the  lib media outlets you know bill-os own book the no spin zone  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sorry but your boy is a liar   :D

* In his 2001 book, The No Spin Zone: Confrontations With the Powerful and Famous in America, O’Reilly stated, “You know that I am not easily shocked. I’ve reported on the ground in active war zones from El Salvador to the Falklands.”

* Conservative journalist Tucker Carlson, in a 2003 book, described how O’Reilly answered a question during a Washington panel discussion about media coverage of the Afghanistan war: “Rather than simply answer the question, O’Reilly began by trying to establish his own bona fides as a war correspondent. ‘I’ve covered wars, okay? I’ve been there. The Falklands, Northern Ireland, the Middle East. I’ve almost been killed three times, okay.’ ”

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: February 25, 2015, 09:17:27 AM »
HEHEHEHEHEHEH!!

Libtards having a meltdown.  This is hilarious!!

O'Reilly has been vindicated. Move on, idiots.

I would be more worried about the lies that your lord and savior made over and over again after he became "president".

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #110 on: February 25, 2015, 09:22:41 AM »
I think it's funny as hell,they all say they don't care about bill-o yet they come on here and look like fools trying to defend him  :D

I'm not defending O'Reilly.  I think I've made a good case why these two situations aren't equivalent.  Nightly News and the O'Reilly factor are two very different beasts.
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2015, 09:27:15 AM »
I'm not defending O'Reilly.  I think I've made a good case why these two situations aren't equivalent.  Nightly News and the O'Reilly factor are two very different beasts.

I agree,but for some to come on here and defend him and say he's not lying,you have to admit is laughable

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2015, 09:27:32 AM »
HEHEHEHEHEHEH!!

Libtards having a meltdown.  This is hilarious!!

O'Reilly has been vindicated. Move on, idiots.

I would be more worried about the lies that your lord and savior made over and over again after he became "president".

^^  Obviously one of the glow in the dark jelly humans that Tom Kirby is so worried about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #113 on: February 25, 2015, 09:32:33 AM »

So if Jon Stewart used a made-up war story to punk a guest on his show, then it was discovered he never even stepped FOOT in the country where he claimed this warzone took place...

You don't think people on the right would be calling Stewart out, because he's entertainment, not "news"?

I never watched Bwilliams... 630 news is stupid.
I do watch Bill-O and will continue to do so.
I want obama impeached for F&F, as I've been very vocal about.

Bill-O claimed to be in a warzone in a country - and he was never in that country.  The video is from buenos aires.  Not sure where "vindicated" comes from lol.  either way, it's a minor issue, but williams got a 6 month suspension for fibing about RPG fire.  Bill-O never even visited the country where he was "almost killed" in a "warzone". 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 25, 2015, 09:33:30 AM »
People can't bitch about one liar and then defend another.

Oh wait, hypocrites can.  LOL

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #115 on: February 25, 2015, 09:35:12 AM »
So if Jon Stewart used a made-up war story to punk a guest on his show, then it was discovered he never even stepped FOOT in the country where he claimed this warzone took place...

You don't think people on the right would be calling Stewart out, because he's entertainment, not "news"?

I never watched Bwilliams... 630 news is stupid.
I do watch Bill-O and will continue to do so.
I want obama impeached for F&F, as I've been very vocal about.

Bill-O claimed to be in a warzone in a country - and he was never in that country.  The video is from buenos aires.  Not sure where "vindicated" comes from lol.  either way, it's a minor issue, but williams got a 6 month suspension for fibing about RPG fire.  Bill-O never even visited the country where he was "almost killed" in a "warzone". 

People have the right to call out anyone they want but it's false to claim there is equivalence between the two situations.  As I mentioned before, Bill O'Reilly is as much an nonpartisan journalist as Jon Stewart.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #116 on: February 25, 2015, 09:36:00 AM »
People can't bitch about one liar and then defend another.

Oh wait, hypocrites can.  LOL

ARE YOU FNG KIDDING ????

YOU VOTED FOR OBAMA 2X REMEMBER YOU FNG FOOL? 

TYPICAL OBAMA CULTIST FANATICAL SYCOPHANTIC LEMMING

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 25, 2015, 09:42:12 AM »
AHAHAHAA Obama obsession in full effect.  Even on threads that are not about him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2015, 09:45:14 AM »

People have the right to call out anyone they want but it's false to claim there is equivalence between the two situations.  As I mentioned before, Bill O'Reilly is as much an nonpartisan journalist as Jon Stewart.

it doesn't matter whether the person is a "serious" newsreader, or a "non-serious" joke-reader.

Williams used a fake war attack to gain credibility with viewers.
Bill Oreilly used an entire fake war experience in Falklands, in order to PUNK another journalist.  "I didn't see YOU in the warzones of the falklands".   He should have said "I didn't see YOU in the violent protests in Buenos Aires".  That would have been accurate.  

Besides, if we are arguing about whether or not it matters OReilly lied... then we already accept that he changed the country of his conflict, maybe sprinkled in saving the reporter's life... and maybe he "almost died" 3 times, maybe that was bullshit.  Maybe he witnessed a suicide, maybe he didn't.  

If we're saying it's okay for pundits to completely lie about war experience, I understand... when Rachel Maddow brags on her show about her secret mission to Nkorea or Iran, I hope nobody complains lol...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2015, 09:51:19 AM »
it doesn't matter whether the person is a "serious" newsreader, or a "non-serious" joke-reader.

Williams used a fake war attack to gain credibility with viewers.
Bill Oreilly used an entire fake war experience in Falklands, in order to PUNK another journalist.  "I didn't see YOU in the warzones of the falklands".   He should have said "I didn't see YOU in the violent protests in Buenos Aires".  That would have been accurate.  

Besides, if we are arguing about whether or not it matters OReilly lied... then we already accept that he changed the country of his conflict, maybe sprinkled in saving the reporter's life... and maybe he "almost died" 3 times, maybe that was bullshit.  Maybe he witnessed a suicide, maybe he didn't.  

If we're saying it's okay for pundits to completely lie about war experience, I understand... when Rachel Maddow brags on her show about her secret mission to Nkorea or Iran, I hope nobody complains lol...

It absolutely does matter.  The reputation and legacy of NBC's Nightly News means a lot more than the O'Reilly Factor. Williams personal reputation was worth  more than O'Reillys. I also think you're making this out to be more of a left/right thing than it actually is.  It wasn't the right wing media out to get Williams. Williams fall was a big story that was covered by everyone.   I am going to defend O'Reilly in that as far as I know he didn't go out of his way to attack Williams.  If he had, then it would be fair to say their is some kind of hypocrisy happening.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 25, 2015, 10:02:13 AM »
I am going to defend O'Reilly in that as far as I know he didn't go out of his way to attack Williams.  If he had, then it would be fair to say their is some kind of hypocrisy happening.

I understand.  But oreilly DID go out of his way to attack Williams for his "mis-reporting". 
Here you can see OReilly, in Feb 13th of this year, shitting all over Williams for lying.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #121 on: February 25, 2015, 10:03:59 AM »
I understand.  But here you can see OReilly, in Feb 13th of this year, shitting all over Williams for lying.

Then he's a hypocrite as a person.  I'm fine with that. It's Bill O'Reilly what do you expect.  But I still believe there is no comparison between the two situations. 
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2015, 10:04:16 AM »

He never said he was on the Falklands.....he explained exactly where he was and what he was doing. You have whitewashed his answer to further your agenda here. You do this all the time. You are not and have never been a conservative. You knee pad for Obama and the Dems aat every turn. I don't really care about O'reilly....I care more about the asshole you all voted for and how he's fucking everything up.....yet you all refuse to debate that.

I had to read this twice, because I thought it was something I posted.  lol   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2015, 10:04:56 AM »
The reputation and legacy of NBC's Nightly News means a lot more than the O'Reilly Factor.

I would LOVE to see how many people on getbig believe NBC Nightly News has a better REPUTATION than the FACTOR.

LOL... OReilly Factor is the #1 show on fox, beating out Megyn Kelly.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/30/fox-news-cable-news-ratings_n_6398220.html

So how many getbiggers agree the NBC nightly news is more credible than the #1 show on FOX?  Says a lot there... :(

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #124 on: February 25, 2015, 10:10:26 AM »
I would LOVE to see how many people on getbig believe NBC Nightly News has a better REPUTATION than the FACTOR.

LOL... OReilly Factor is the #1 show on fox, beating out Megyn Kelly.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/30/fox-news-cable-news-ratings_n_6398220.html

So how many getbiggers agree the NBC nightly news is more credible than the #1 show on FOX?  Says a lot there... :(

I'm not sure asking getbiggers to determine the better reputation of the two provides any kind of real answer to the question.  You go to India and ask them whether they like hamburgers or curry.  In terms of reputation from other journalists, I would wager Night News would win by a factor of a thousand.  And it's journalists who write the stories that appear in the media.
A