Author Topic: Happy Sunday  (Read 58561 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Happy Sunday
« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2015, 02:16:08 PM »
Could God cure his AIDS?  Yes.  Will he?  Don't know.   

Did the faith of others cause Christ to impart healing to them in scripture?  Yes.  Does every faithful believer get healed?  No.  Is that wrong?  No.   

I haven't been healed of everything and my faith isn't shaken either.  The trials I've suffered through and continue to suffer through have been the best aspects of my life and drawn me closer to God than anything else.

you have outed yourself as a mental retard. Hope this helps.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2015, 02:36:55 PM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2015, 02:37:50 PM »
you have outed yourself as a mental retard. Hope this helps.

Have a blessed day FitnessFrenzy!   God loves you more than you know!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2015, 02:39:18 PM »
Have a blessed day FitnessFrenzy!   God loves you more than you know!

I have nothing against you personally, but I allowed to question the logic of your argumentation.  :)

A nice evening to you too.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2015, 02:41:12 PM »
I have nothing against you personally, but I allowed to question the logic of your argumentation.  :)

A nice evening to you too.

You have every right to question my beliefs and I have every responsibility to share with you why I have the joy in Christ that I do.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2015, 02:41:41 PM »
Are non-religious associations, corporations and governments with similar and ample resources also disgusting?

As I've told you before atheists haven't cornered the market on asking questions.

Point 1) Religion and its affiliated organizations make DIRECT statements about preaching Jesus Christ's name and helping people. In fact, they often state that is there sole duty in life and their main mission (to help and love others). Yet, they do nothing to cure world hunger, despite having the resources to do it.

Point 2) Non-religious associations and corporations usually do not make similar statements. Microsoft corporation never stated that there sole aim is to help out man. They are a company to make money. Sure, they give to charity, but their mission is not similar to the churches mission, which makes it a sole focus to help people.

Think of it this way. The cops sole mission is to help and save others. Now, as a citizen, if I see a crime happening, I can definitely step in and help another human being out. However, cops are held to a higher standard to help and save others because that is their specific position the hold. Although I may help, it is not expected of me for various reasons. Similarly, the church often states that one of their MAIN missions is to love and help others. Microsoft corporation never stated that was their position. So, it is odd that an organization would state that this is their MAIN mission, yet allow hunger to continue.

To answer to your question: Both are disgusting, just not as equally as disgusting. Religious organizations are more disgusting because they make DIRECT statements about this sort of stuff, yet sit back and allow hunger to rampantly continue. If you're going to preach the teachings of JC, at least follow through! Basically, your actions should back up what you speak. Major corporations never outright state a similar mission as the church, therefore, any help they give is better than no help. But when you outright state a particular mission, then allow a problem to persist, thats a huge issue.
X

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2015, 02:46:41 PM »
Again, you're straw man'ing me with the notion that I'm anti-medicine, therapy, dentistry, etc.....this is not the case.  My family is full of nurses of all sorts and my own father has practiced dentistry for decades and is a believer to boot!

I'm trying to convey to you that the ills of the mind and body can be overcome in Christ.  It appears that you want tbombz to be mentally-ill or in need of pyscho-therapy because it aligns with your preferred worldview.   The fact remains that at some point tbombz or myself or you may seek the council of a therapist and there's nothing wrong with that, but some men are made whole in mind and body through Christ and remain as such because of Christ.

Nothing personal but I feel that someone like Tbomz who is now saved so to speak but obviously has not become serene, stress free and peaceful has adopted a new mental illness. All sorts of maniac preachers have voiced their commitment to Christ and peach the gospel but remain fully perturbed. This is not living in and for Christ from my perspective. Can Tbomz sit in a dark room alone for an hour and be at peace with himself? that's more of a test for how close one is to the Divine than ones apostolic vigour.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #132 on: March 02, 2015, 02:51:40 PM »
Have we seen 100% proof that Tbombz:

1. Even has HIV (I know we saw pills, but that doesn't prove anything)

2. Has ever had gay buttsex

I watched a few minutes of this video, and I swear there were a few moments that he almost busted out laughing.

What if all of this has been master trolling?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #133 on: March 02, 2015, 02:53:26 PM »

I watched a few minutes of this video, and I swear there were a few moments that he almost busted out laughing.

Regarding point 1, it was confirmed by OMR. Unless tbombz is lying to OMR, which would be messed up, because OMR has always been there for tbombz. I don't think OMR would lie, unless tbombz is lying to OMR.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #134 on: March 02, 2015, 02:58:26 PM »

he wrote to ALL his facebook friends that he has HIV.
Do you think a troll would do that?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 02, 2015, 03:01:14 PM »
Point 1) Religion and its affiliated organizations make DIRECT statements about preaching Jesus Christ's name and helping people. In fact, they often state that is there sole duty in life and their main mission (to help and love others). Yet, they do nothing to cure world hunger, despite having the resources to do it.

Point 2) Non-religious associations and corporations usually do not make similar statements. Microsoft corporation never stated that there sole aim is to help out man. They are a company to make money. Sure, they give to charity, but their mission is not similar to the churches mission, which makes it a sole focus to help people.

Think of it this way. The cops sole mission is to help and save others. Now, as a citizen, if I see a crime happening, I can definitely step in and help another human being out. However, cops are held to a higher standard to help and save others because that is their specific position the hold. Although I may help, it is not expected of me for various reasons. Similarly, the church often states that one of their MAIN missions is to love and help others. Microsoft corporation never stated that was their position. So, it is odd that an organization would state that this is their MAIN mission, yet allow hunger to continue.

To answer to your question: Both are disgusting, just not as equally as disgusting. Religious organizations are more disgusting because they make DIRECT statements about this sort of stuff, yet sit back and allow hunger to rampantly continue. If you're going to preach the teachings of JC, at least follow through! Basically, your actions should back up what you speak. Major corporations never outright state a similar mission as the church, therefore, any help they give is better than no help. But when you outright state a particular mission, then allow a problem to persist, thats a huge issue.

Corps, govts, churches, schools, states, countries, etc....are made up of people.  People are entrusted with the whole of humanity.  The corp mission statement may not be to help end hunger....it was merely an example of excess resources available to resolve issues today. 

The ability and resources are there....the willingness and accountability is not.

My actions should back up what I preach about Christ.  Agreed. 

Despite that statement being true it doesn't translate into my actions don't represent Christ....that I don't practice what I preach.   

My desire to help others and my actual giving of my personal resources is not put on public display....I have one audience in the Lord....all I need.

Our ability to govern the resources of the world is more practically accomplished collectively (IMHO), but we should desire to do so individually.....we will be judged individually.  This world has ample resources and ample governance at its disposal.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #136 on: March 02, 2015, 03:02:27 PM »
he wrote to ALL his facebook friends that he has HIV.
Do you think a troll would do that?
Yeah you are right. He is just crazy then.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 02, 2015, 03:05:15 PM »
Nothing personal but I feel that someone like Tbomz who is now saved so to speak but obviously has not become serene, stress free and peaceful has adopted a new mental illness. All sorts of maniac preachers have voiced their commitment to Christ and peach the gospel but remain fully perturbed. This is not living in and for Christ from my perspective. Can Tbomz sit in a dark room alone for an hour and be at peace with himself? that's more of a test for how close one is to the Divine than ones apostolic vigour.

Trust me, if I made a video I'd probably speak as loud as tbombz and be equally as moved while doing it.  My wife often has to settle me down when I get going in these types of discussions LOL.    

Apparently around these parts passion for others equals mental illness.....it's a strange dichotomy to say the very least.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #138 on: March 02, 2015, 03:05:39 PM »
Corps, govts, churches, schools, states, countries, etc....are made up of people.  People are entrusted with the whole of humanity.  The corp mission statement may not be to help end hunger....it was merely an example of excess resources available to resolve issues today. 

The ability and resources are there....the willingness and accountability is not.

My actions should back up what I preach about Christ.  Agreed. 

Despite that statement being true it doesn't translate into my actions don't represent Christ....that I don't practice what I preach.   

My desire to help others and my actual giving of my personal resources is not put on public display....I have one audience in the Lord....all I need.

Our ability to govern the resources of the world is more practically accomplished collectively (IMHO), but we should desire to do so individually.....we will be judged individually.  This world has ample resources and ample governance at its disposal.

Oh brother, another way to take the burden off of the church.  ::) ::) Plain and simple: The churches main position is to help people. They have an abundance of resources. Yet, world hunger still exists. Therefore, the church and its followers suck. Do other corporations with an abundance of resources also suck? Yes. But that doesnt take away from the fact that the church sits idly by and allows people to go hungry while its a billion dollar industry. Yet, they preach the words of Jesus Christ. Oh brotha. Can't get more hypocritical than that!
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #139 on: March 02, 2015, 03:06:56 PM »
X

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #140 on: March 02, 2015, 03:08:24 PM »
I wish Tbombz the best.  He's been on a rollercoaster for years, i don't have a problem with him practicing free speech.

8)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 02, 2015, 03:08:26 PM »
Oh brother, another way to take the burden off of the church.  ::) ::) Plain and simple: The churches main position is to help people. They have an abundance of resources. Yet, world hunger still exists. Therefore, the church and its followers suck. Do other corporations with an abundance of resources also suck? Yes. But that doesnt take away from the fact that the church sits idly by and allows people to go hungry while its a billion dollar industry. Yet, they preach the words of Jesus Christ. Oh brotha. Can't get more hypocritical than that!

Never once today have I taken any responsibility away from anyone on this planet.  You love to straw man.

Repeatedly I have stated "all of humanity" and the "whole of creation".....this includes everyone.  

Done for now....have a good night.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #142 on: March 02, 2015, 03:12:42 PM »
Trust me, if I made a video I'd probably speak as loud as tbombz and be equally as moved while doing it.  My wife often has to settle me down when I get going in these types of discussions LOL.    

Apparently around these parts passion for others equals mental illness.....it's a strange dichotomy to say the very least.  

I can understand that passion, its one of the best feelings to have genuine love and compassion for others. I just don't like evangelicals trying to convert me saying I need to accept Jesus as the one and only son of God and that he died for my sins. I don't need any belief system to be saved.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #143 on: March 02, 2015, 03:13:19 PM »
Never once today have I taken any responsibility away from anyone on this planet.  You love to straw man.

Repeatedly I have stated "all of humanity" and the "whole of creation".....this includes everyone.  

Done for now....have a good night.

Yet, you have never outrighted spoke out against the church, either.  ::) ::) Nice way to try and make it seem like youre speaking out against the church, without actually doing so.  ::) ::) I have never heard you ONCE speak out against the chuch. Then you say its a strawman. Oh brotha. Nice way to indirectly criticize the church. What are you so scared of?
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #144 on: March 02, 2015, 03:15:02 PM »
I can understand that passion, its one of the best feelings to have genuine love and compassion for others. I just don't like evangelicals trying to convert me saying I need to accept Jesus as the one and only son of God and that he died for my sins. I don't need any belief system to be saved.

x2.

Yet, when you ask a religious person "Why" they will just say, "God is love" or something without providing you with an answer as to why you need to be saved. Perhaps the only reason is to spare oneself from a lifetime of eternal damnation in Hell. Other than that, they can provide no conceivable reason as to why someone should be saved or have JC in their life.
X

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #145 on: March 02, 2015, 03:24:21 PM »
x2.

Yet, when you ask a religious person "Why" they will just say, "God is love" or something without providing you with an answer as to why you need to be saved. Perhaps the only reason is to spare oneself from a lifetime of eternal damnation in Hell. Other than that, they can provide no conceivable reason as to why someone should be saved or have JC in their life.

You can never argue/debate "faith".  Forget it.  These religious fanatics always fall back on their "faith"... you'll just talk in circles.

I stand by my words... it's mental illness.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 02, 2015, 03:45:47 PM »
Religion is mental illness pure and simple.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #147 on: March 02, 2015, 03:57:29 PM »
I wouldn't make such a sweeping generalization myself about religion. What is religion anyway? the word means to unite, same as yoga means union. Obviously somethings out of alignment but I wouldn't blame religion per say in the literal definition of the word but would blame the human ego for latching on to this or that and creating absolutist creeds and dogmas. That kind of religion is another expression of mental illness.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #148 on: March 02, 2015, 04:01:16 PM »
I wouldn't make such a sweeping generalization myself about religion. What is religion anyway? the word means to unite, same as yoga means union. Obviously somethings out of alignment but I wouldn't blame religion per say in the literal definition of the word but would blame the human ego for latching on to this or that and creating absolutist creeds and dogmas. That kind of religion is another expression of mental illness.

But that IS the issue. You are commanded by God to accept the bible as it is written. Therefore, everything in the bible must be true. You can't separate the literal meaning of the bible from the believer because they are intertwined. Its religions fault for setting it up this way and mans fault for not seeing beyond the fairy tales.
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #149 on: March 02, 2015, 04:41:54 PM »
But that IS the issue. You are commanded by God to accept the bible as it is written. Therefore, everything in the bible must be true. You can't separate the literal meaning of the bible from the believer because they are intertwined. Its religions fault for setting it up this way and mans fault for not seeing beyond the fairy tales.

And this is why ISIS is Islamic.
A