Author Topic: Diet guru's what's your take on "net carbs"  (Read 5924 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Diet guru's what's your take on "net carbs"
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2015, 04:52:02 PM »
You're an asshole. Nothing can help you.
I never said I wasn`t, but that still doesn`t change the fact that you look like shit. 

Hope this helps.

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2015, 05:00:05 PM »
You've never heard? So therefore it doesn't work? Carbs are NOT the body's main source of fuel, and shouldn't be used as such. Bodybuilders want mass, not necessarily muscle mass. Today it's more drugs, and less definition and symmetry. So, if you want show muscles vs. strong muscles, you only need a couple of quarts of ice cream and lots of water, to top off your glycogen supply to get the pumped look the next day for pictures or competition. You don't need carbs to train. They add nothing to muscle tissue proper. You can work longer and harder on a fat fueled diet.
this!!!
my measure is 100 grams of pasta/rice/oats... per meal,if I eat more than that after 3 hours my sugar drops and I feel like shit,have to eat after 4 hours again...BUT if I eat a meal which consists of protein and FAT theres NO sugar drop,so I can be without a next meal basicly for 5-6 or more hours!

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2015, 05:08:37 PM »
The guy on the left wrote two books on Keto but has failed to maintain proper bodyweight. He exposes the problem with Keto for long-term weight maintenance: either you can't stick to it, or you overeat fat.

people who are not in this " industry " have to understand one thing...theres no this or that diet to maintain bodyweight...there is a lifestyle that you have to live without suffering and starving yourself! what is the point to follow a diet,be in shape for x amount of months and then you explode and eat get fat with no return?! you can eat everything,just hit your macros right! i remember when i first got in shape,then i said to myself "is this the only way to be in shape having to do cardio every day,to eat chicken breast and rice every day " loool...then after you learn,I now eat icecream with no cardio,no starvation and can lose weight...just adjust calories thats it

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2015, 05:21:38 PM »
Keto is for morons who are too stupid to eat 2000 calories.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2015, 06:40:07 PM »
Quest Bars are the greatest things to happen to bodybuilding since tren.  The S'mores bar is incredible.  Makes me not want the chocolate chunk anymore.  No homo.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2015, 08:25:13 PM »
Keto is for morons who are too stupid to eat 2000 calories.

Morons eat 2000 calories. Guys on keto eat 5000+ calories to be in great shape.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2015, 09:00:20 PM »
I never said I wasn`t, but that still doesn`t change the fact that you look like shit. 

Hope this helps.

Yeah, no way that you can deny being an asshole. You're posting record on GetBig proves that without a doubt. Only an asshole, who has never seen me, is going to say that I look like shit. Compared to you, no one else can look like shit, you out of shape , fat, ugly fuck.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2015, 09:10:25 PM »
Morons eat 2000 calories. Guys on keto eat 5000+ calories to be in great shape.
::)

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2015, 09:13:33 PM »
::)

Beyond your mental comprehension? Thought so!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2015, 10:04:17 PM »
For what it's worth I've always liked Erik C(ock)'s posts, the guy is sharp.

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2015, 11:46:50 PM »
Sugar alcohol, I have heard mixed opinions on it.  However fiber cannot be digested therefore shouldn't really be counted as a true carb.  As for low carb diets...   They can without a doubt get you lean quicker that just about any other type of diet I have tried.  They however fail for most people trying to gain muscle mass and are horrific if your goal is maximum strength and performance.  

Different opinions here: