Author Topic: Global Warming  (Read 11095 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Global Warming
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2015, 04:22:52 PM »
You don't have to feel any particular way about it. At this point, it's the dishonesty that is the  problem. Not everyone is concerned about this but it's very strange position. I saw somewhere that there exists an inverse relationship with economic status and level of concern for the environment. You must be doing pretty well!  

It would be irrational to worry about something that is very low on my list of concerns.  I choose to prioritize my concerns by order of importance and by my ability to effect it's outcome.

Dishonesty?  How so?  By the way, your response really has nothing to do with any of my points. 
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2015, 05:12:37 PM »
It would be irrational to worry about something that is very low on my list of concerns.  I choose to prioritize my concerns by order of importance and by my ability to effect it's outcome.

Dishonesty?  How so?  By the way, your response really has nothing to do with any of my points. 

Who's going to sort it out? Chinese peasants and indigenous peoples in miscellaneous reserves? Consider the issue of responsibility rather than how easy a change is to implement.
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2015, 05:33:06 PM »
Who's going to sort it out? Chinese peasants and indigenous peoples in miscellaneous reserves? Consider the issue of responsibility rather than how easy a change is to implement.

None of us have the power to "sort it out"   You and I don't and the waning United States doesnt either.  Implementation is far more important than feelings of responsibility.  I can feel responsible all I want but that means nothing in terms of a viable solution.  China, India and the rest of the developing world will decide whether its in their interest to do anything about the  problem.
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2015, 06:59:45 PM »
Most people have concern for the welfare of their children, grandchildren etc. 

Is that so pointless?

Looking around at the blank, listless, sheer stupidity of what passes for people these days I highly doubt it.  So called adults allow their children to dress and speak like filth.  If they cared then they wouldn't do the same, much less foster this behavior in their offspring.

Society's zeitgeist is to embrace ghetto filth, white trash and anything and everything associated with being worthless.  So no, I would hazard that the majority of people have little if any concern for the welfare of their children, grand children, etc.

Except for their welfare checks, of course.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2015, 07:16:45 PM »
None of us have the power to "sort it out"   You and I don't and the waning United States doesnt either.  Implementation is far more important than feelings of responsibility.  I can feel responsible all I want but that means nothing in terms of a viable solution.  China, India and the rest of the developing world will decide whether its in their interest to do anything about the  problem.

who is responsible for this atrocity?

"

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2015, 07:24:50 PM »
Global warming is a hoax, just another means for taxation.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2015, 07:36:14 PM »
Looking around at the blank, listless, sheer stupidity of what passes for people these days I highly doubt it.  So called adults allow their children to dress and speak like filth.  If they cared then they wouldn't do the same, much less foster this behavior in their offspring.

Society's zeitgeist is to embrace ghetto filth, white trash and anything and everything associated with being worthless.  So no, I would hazard that the majority of people have little if any concern for the welfare of their children, grand children, etc.

Except for their welfare checks, of course.

this social rot goes top to bottom.  I've been trying to make a point about appropriate action and moral obligation but  it seems to have fallen upon deaf ears....apparently we're only to attend to our financial investments.
"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2015, 07:49:14 PM »
this social rot goes top to bottom.  I've been trying to make a point about appropriate action and moral obligation but  it seems to have fallen upon deaf ears....apparently we're only to attend to our financial investments.

Yes, it is widespread across the spectrum of (again) what passes for humanity these days.  I very much doubt we're destroying the planet.

But civilization?  Damn right.  And its not "we" that's destroying it.  It's them.  The worthless dregs of society.  The human waste.  Pond scum.  The lazy.  The politically correct. 

I fail to see the difference in being told to save the planet and the chicken little reaction of the leftist libtards and how these same moral limbo arteests react to someone wanting to save their "soul".  They want Christ out of their life (and that is just fine with me) but to Hades with anyone that refuses to kowtow to their filthy libtard ways and does not tow the line when it comes to the façade that is climate change, transgender BS and other tripe they want to foist on us.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2015, 09:59:14 PM »
Get so tired of always dressing in a summer wardrobe. I can only wear my leather jacket when I travel overseas.

Relocate to Tasmania   ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2015, 10:04:37 PM »
who is responsible for this atrocity?

Irrelevant to anything we've discussed. You keep trying to divert the topic by posting silly shit like this.
A

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2015, 10:19:51 PM »
Relocate to Tasmania   ;D
No way, too many drop bears.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2015, 11:04:04 PM »
Irrelevant to anything we've discussed. You keep trying to divert the topic by posting silly shit like this.

It's a serious question. You think it's silly?
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2015, 11:12:57 PM »
It's a serious question. You think it's silly?

The question has nothing to do with anything we've discussed.  You're trying to divert the discussion as you have tried several times. Why ask the question? 
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #88 on: March 04, 2015, 01:06:04 AM »
haha well you made half of getbig salivate at the thought of you in your nighty.

And the other half nauseus when you imagine a 50yo duck face in a 'nightie'  :-\

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 04, 2015, 01:07:50 AM »
No way, too many drop bears.

Don't U like cute devils  ;)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2015, 01:14:43 AM »
And the other half nauseus when you imagine a 50yo duck face in a 'nightie'  :-\

But her tits are only 9 years old

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2015, 01:33:22 AM »
Lol here we go again, confusing weather with climate..,lol this is what poor education does to people

Ψ

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2015, 02:47:25 AM »
Yes, it is widespread across the spectrum of (again) what passes for humanity these days.  I very much doubt we're destroying the planet.

But civilization?  Damn right.  And its not "we" that's destroying it.  It's them.  The worthless dregs of society.  The human waste.  Pond scum.  The lazy.  The politically correct. 

I fail to see the difference in being told to save the planet and the chicken little reaction of the leftist libtards and how these same moral limbo arteests react to someone wanting to save their "soul".  They want Christ out of their life (and that is just fine with me) but to Hades with anyone that refuses to kowtow to their filthy libtard ways and does not tow the line when it comes to the façade that is climate change, transgender BS and other tripe they want to foist on us.

Agree. Too many scams to even name nowadays.

Pneumothorax

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2015, 02:59:08 AM »
http://climate.nasa.gov/state_of_flux#Mississippi_Delta_930x463.jpg

How does global warming cause the amount of land to increase?  I thought rising seas and melting ice would destroy all the coastal land not create more.  And why does the second picture look so much greener and appears to have alot more vegetation than the first?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 04, 2015, 03:17:10 AM »

'
How silly, you "doubt" we are destroying the planet? I can sleep soundly at night knowing you doubt a fact. We are destroying the planet, it couldn't be anymore obvious. The only place where this retarded denial exists is the states, due to propaganda and oil company rhetoric.

Your logic is very sound in the face of decades of data and meticulous study. Human is small, earth is big, how human hurt earth?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2015, 03:19:07 AM »

How does global warming cause the amount of land to increase?  I thought rising seas and melting ice would destroy all the coastal land not create more.  And why does the second picture look so much greener and appears to have alot more vegetation than the first?

It says right in the link you provide the reason.

You must be a sleuth

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: March 04, 2015, 03:23:14 AM »

Most of the Mississippi River delta plain is losing ground, but new land is forming in Atchafalaya Bay at the mouths of the Wax Lake Outlet and the Atchafalaya River. Wax Lake Outlet is an artificial channel built to reduce the severity of floods in Morgan City, Louisiana. The Atchafalaya is a distributary of the Mississippi River. Combined, their deltas grow an estimated 2.8 square kilometers (1.1 square mile) per year. Floods transport large amounts of sediment to Atchafalaya Bay, while hurricanes redistribute sediment within the bay and destroy coastal vegetation that would otherwise protect land from erosion.

Garbage Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: March 04, 2015, 03:32:27 AM »
Of course global warming isn't happening.

It's not even in the Bible.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2015, 06:12:31 AM »

the gentleman with the snowball oversees the environmental protection programs for th US
"

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2015, 04:19:24 PM »

the gentleman with the snowball oversees the environmental protection programs for th US

I'm fucking embarrassed for my country and for the retards on this board who are in lock step with it.